One Life 2 Live Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner is at 5:30," Bree response as she gets up from Toby's bed, completely naked, grabs her clothes and kisses him on the cheek.

Toby got a large whiff of his cum, still reeking on Bree's face, as she left his room and headed home. Toby was very eager to have dinner with Bree and her mother, Mrs. Tracey McGee...

Chapter 5:

It was 5:25pm. Toby wanted to be on time even though he just lived next door to Bree and her mother. Toby had on his best outfit, which was a long button up blue-jean shirt and matching baggy blue jeans. He had to make sure his gigantic cock couldn't be seen. He had a bundle of roses too as he rang the doorbell.

To his surprise, Bree answered the door wearing a long plain tee shirt, which her monstrous tits hung loose, tight shorts which rode up the crack of her ample ass and flip flops with no socks.

"Hey Toby! You're early," Bree said surprised.

"Yeah will I wanted to make a good first impressive with your mom," Toby responded.

"I think even if you arrived an hour late, she would still be impressed by you," Bree teased. "But if you excuse me Toby, I have to go run an errand. I'll be back. My mom is in the kitchen."

Bree walks out of her house and heads to her car. She pulls off and left Toby alone with the every morning person's fantasy. Mrs. Tracey McGee. Toby entered the house and closed the door behind him. 38-years-old Tracey McGee came walking out of the kitchen wearing an apron but her mountainous tits were the first thing Toby spotted on her as they bobbed from side to side. Toby couldn't believe how big Bree was but he was more flabbergasted by her mother.

"Hello Toby. I haven't seen you in a while," Mrs. McGee said.

Toby was still speechless at the sight of Mrs. McGee. From her short dark brown hair, to her gorgeous blue eyes, and her all around thickness. She had to be thick to carry a pair of juttering giants she had on her chest. They stick out nicely inside the apron.

"Toby? Toby?" Mrs. McGee calls out to him.

Toby finally snaps out of his daze.

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs. McGee. It's just I love the smell of good food. It just got me to thinking about eating it already," Toby responded calmly.

"It's Tracey Toby. Call me Tracey."

Mrs. McGee smiles at Toby and then looks down at his pants.

"Oh my Toby! Does good food get you aroused as well," Mrs. McGee said as she points down at his massive bulge.

Toby looked down and becomes embarrassed that his cock sprung to live.

"It's ok Toby. You're not the first guy Bree has brought home that I've given a boner too. But I sure do have a way to get rid of it," Mrs. McGee said with a smile on her face.

Tracey grabbed Toby by his arm and led him into the living room. She pushed him on the couch and got to her knees in front of him. She unfastened his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. His huge cock stuck out like he stuffed a nightstick inside his boxers.

"HOLY GIGANTIC COCK, Toby!" gasped Tracey. "I had no idea that Ms. Page's son could have produced a cock so big and juicy looking."

Tracey pulls down Toby's boxers and was in awe at his king-sized cock. Toby just sat back and relaxed. Tracey struggled to use only one hand around his cock. But his cock was too thick. Tracey used both her hands and stroked his tool. Toby moaned and groaned as Tracey ran her soft hands up and down his shaft. Her thumbs massaged his huge cockhead. Tracey opened her mouth and sucked his cockhead between her lips. Toby felt her warm lips wrap around his cockhead. Her tongue lashed over his pee hole and licked around the edges of his cockhead.

She removed the cockhead from her lips. She kissed the cock all over and continued to stroke it with both hands.

"Oh Toby! You must fuck me with this beautiful cock," Tracey moaned as she sucked his cock back between her lips.

He felt Tracey's fat lips as they moved down his bulky and ample shaft she dropped one of her hands so she could bounce his gigantic pair of balls. They felt like squishy coconuts in the palms of her hands. She moved her head up and down, slurped and sucked his cock.

Toby thought he had died and gone to heaven. Never in a million years would he think Tracey McGee or any women for that matter, would be sucking his cock. Even if he did change the size of it. She moved her head faster up and down his cock. The sounds of her slurping and sucking filled the house. Her gooey saliva poured down Toby's shaft and balls. Tracey pulled the cock out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound. The gigantic member bobbed in saliva.

"Ohhhh Toby! You have such big balls little boy," Tracey teased him as she fondled his huge balls.

She suckled one of his balls into my mouth and squeezed the other one. She pulled and stretched his massive testicle between her lips. She dropped that testicle and sucked in the other one. She gave both his giant balls a proper sucking before she returned to sucking his dick.

Toby gripped onto a couch cushion as Tracey stroked and sucked his cock fiercely. She tried to go all the way down to the base of his dick but only ended up gagging on the monster. She released the huge cock from between her slobbery lips.

"OH my God Toby! This is some good delicious cock," moaned Tracey. "Now Toby, get ready for the fucking of your life!"

Tracey stood up and unfastened the kitchen apron. The buttons to her shirt were ready to pop off due to the massive stretching of the shirt. Tracey kicked off her high heels and undid her business skirt. Once that dropped, Toby's eyes got wide as he stared deliciously at Tracey's bare dripping wet pussy and the landing strip pubic hair above it. She ripped off her shirt and revealed her monstrous jugs overflowing from her bra.

"Ever seen 40 H cups before Toby?" Tracey asked him curiously.

"40H CUPS!" Toby blurred out insanely.

Tracey reached around and unfastened the tight hook to her enormous brassiere. Her monstrous tits spilled out from the cups once she shimmed the bra off her shoulders. Toby gasped and fell in love instantly as he bared Mrs. McGee's tits for the first time in his life. They hung natural with the round bottoms just above her navel. Her nipples were big, red and rubbery looking and surrounded by massive pink aureoles. All Tracey had on were her stockings as she mounted Toby's meaty monster. Her oversized knockers spilled and crashed all over Toby's head and shoulders. Her pussy was so wet, that it easily slid down his entire cock and she began riding the poor boy.

Toby moaned and groaned in Tracey's massive cleavage. Toby put his mouth and tongue to work on her breasts. His hands fondled and squeezed her ass while she bounced up and down his dick with wet sloshing sounds.

Tracey moaned and kissed Toby's sweat forehead as she felt his enormous dick being fed into her pussy. Her body trembled on impact with each bounce. Toby started to thrust his cock up deeper inside her wet cunt. He moaned with a mouthful of juicy tit.

"AHhhhhhh! OH GOD TOBY! OH GOD!" moaned Tracey as Toby's huge cock sloshed in and out of her drenched pussy. His gigantic balls smacked against her wide-open asshole.

Toby realized that he's losing his virginity as a nerd thanks to Mrs. McGee. He gathered up mountains of her tit flesh and sucked and slurped like a mad man. He stretched and pulled her nipples far from her tit mounds. He swore his cock grew fatter with each thrust between Tracey's wet pussy lips and the thrill he was getting from sucking her big titties.

Tracey regrettably got off Toby's cock for a few seconds and lay down on her back on the couch spread eagle. Her pussy was soaked with juices. Toby took off his shirt, shoes, and jeans and slides his mammoth cock up her cunt hole and resumes fucking her. He grabbed onto her hips and fucks her wildly. He watched her humongous knockers bounce up and down and flop in every direction. Tracey wrapped her thick legs around Toby and pushed him further between her legs. His big dick crammed her pussy and she loved it.

"Uhhhh! Unh! Unhhh! Uhh! Ahhhhh!" Mrs. McGee moaned out as she wrapped her arms around Toby's neck and crashed his body against hers.

Toby continued to fuck her swollen cunt hard and faster. Mrs. McGee has never gotten her pussy fucked this hard since her late husband 5 years ago. She thought a massive cock could never fuck her this hard before. But she has never felt a massive cock like Toby's. Her feet flailed helpless in the air as she was close to a giant orgasm. Toby jackhammered his cock harder inside her. The couch cushions were ready to give way with each powerful thrust he give her. He buried his face in her sweaty cleavage and rubbed his face across the soft sides of her huge tits. Toby cried out loudly as he was near his orgasm.

As Toby continued to fuck Tracey's pussy with merciless vengeance, Bree walked in on them and dropped her grocery bag.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" Bree's mom cried with each big thrust.

"Oh my," Bree said as she took in the scene.

Toby and Tracey immediately stopped fucking and looked up at Bree.

"It's not what you think," said Toby foolishly as he stayed mounted above Tracey with his body covered in sweat.

"Then what is it Toby? You tripped and fell on my mom while the two of you happen to be naked?" Bree said curiously.

Toby began to blush and Bree broke out laughing.

"Why couldn't you wait for me mom? Now he's probably all tired from you," Bree asked.

Toby had an odd look on his face and then a small smile.

"Oh my God hunny! This kid is good. His cock is so fucking huge like you said," Mrs. McGee said.

"I told you mom," Bree agreed. "Why don't we turn this twosome into a 3some."

Bree slipped off her flip-flops and threw her shirt to the floor. Her bare monstrous breasts bounced with each movement. They hung low while she bended over to take off her shorts and thong. She walked over behind Toby and pressed her giant tits against his back. She kissed his neck and ears and run her hands all over his chest. Toby resumed fucking her mother until she came massively.

He had Bree and her mother lied on their backs, with their legs up high and feet touching. He thrusted his cock in one wet pussy while he used his fingers and thrusted in the other. He would alternate between fucking and finger fucking them. He then had Bree lay on top of her mother's backside, with her humongous tits spread to her sides and Toby would switch his cock from Bree's soaked cunt to her mother's dripping womb while she was on all fours and her gigantic melons dangling outrageously beneath her. He alternated back and forth several times before changing positions.

Bree would ride Toby's big cock hard and fast while her mother sat on his face and rode his mouth. Toby sucked and licked Mrs. McGee's pussy until she creamed several times. Bree and her mother would switch and he sucked Bree's pussy like no tomorrow and Mrs. McGee rode him like a bucking bronco.

Toby enjoyed the pleasures of having four large tits pressed and squished into his crotch with his cock in between. Bree and her mother rubbed nipples while Toby's giant dick thrusted up and down between their massive knockers. He lost all control and blew the biggest load he ever had right onto their faces and chest. It felt like heaven to him for the next couple of hours as he wore himself out fucking the big-breasted mother/daughter duo.

12