One Little Bruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers

Sam's larger, fully-clothed figure framed Jamie's smaller nude body, which was covered with a rosy flush and a light sheen of sweat that glistened, outlining his lithe form spectacularly. One of Jamie's hands clutched the heavy forearm that crossed his chest, while the other clung to Sam's hand that was still clasped around his throat. Jamie's eyes were so wild and needy. Sam's gaze traveled down to settle on Jamie's erection, jutting out red and angry from a bed of precious blond curls. Sam circled the base with his free hand; his boy mewled and humped his hips up into the touch.

"Damn Baby, that's a helluva dick for a little guy." Jamie gave a wheezing laugh, but Sam was honestly fascinated. The cock in his hand was a couple inches shorter than Sam's, but damn if it wasn't thicker. Slowly stroking the pulsing shaft, Sam's heart started to pound and his breathing increased. He enjoyed the weight of Jamie's hard dick in his hand, the silky smooth feel of the skin sliding over the steel of the shaft; he liked it a lot. With a frustrated growl, Jamie tried to quicken the pace by thrusting his hips, but Sam immediately tightened his fingers around Jamie's throat. "Be still, now; you'll get it how I give it to you!" Jamie whimpered, but stopped his frantic movements.

"Good boy," Sam praised, kissing the slightly sweaty hair at Jamie's temple. "I've got my hands full, so I want you to reach in my left pocket and get out the little bottle you'll find there." Continuing his slow strokes, he added a little twist up over the throbbing tip. Jamie reached back and fumbled in Sam's pocket until he found the little bottle of lube.

"Thank you, Baby. Open it for me and help me get you all slick, so I don't rub any skin off." Sam chuckled as Jamie's face went cherry red, but the little hands quickly obeyed. Watching as Jamie lubed up both his hands and surrounded his plump cock in a two-fisted grip, Sam abruptly stopped laughing and groaned. Goddamn, that was hot, his boy's little hands on that monster dick. Sam just had to see more of that.

Sam moved his hand lower to Jamie's balls, cupping and rolling as a low purr thrummed from Sam's chest. His baby pulled progressively faster, his entire body writhing as he longed for release. Sam squeezed the tight, firm orbs in his hand until Jamie slowed his movements to Sam's original pace.

"Good, Baby, don't rush it. Damn, that's pretty. I could watch you stroke yourself all night. You want to come, don't you, and taking it all nice and slow isn't going to get you there, is it?" Sam mocked gently. Jamie let out a sound somewhere between a whine and a sob, and pushed his head back into Sam's chest shaking it back and forth furiously.

"No, Sam. You've got to let me move faster. Please! It hurts Sam. You don't want me to hurt, do you?" The little fucker turned those huge Bambi eyes on him. The sensual way his slender hands slid up and down his thick prick, the little bubble butt he rhythmically ground into Sam's erection, and even the way he darted that pointed tongue around his swollen lips, were all ploys to manipulate Sam into getting his way. Goddamn, if they didn't work, too.

Sam growled and knocked Jamie's hands away. He grabbed his boy's dick in a firm grasp with one hand and stretched Jamie's neck with the other until that evil little devil's face tilted up, begging to be kissed.

"Hold on, you little tease," Sam said, his voice a bass rumble against Jamie's lips. He inhaled Jamie's sweet mouth, stealing his breath with a bruising kiss. Stroking the cock in his hand at a brutal pace, he alternated swiping his thumb across the broad tip with pressing his thumbnail into the weeping slit. Jamie's body was strung tight as a bowstring, and he cried and begged against Sam's mouth, twanging with every luscious pluck from Sam's hands. Sam backed away from that tempting mouth, and kept his hand just tight enough around the boy's throat that he could feel air rasp in and out as Jamie struggled to breathe.

Jamie felt like he was going to die. Hopefully, not before he came, though. Sam looked like a wild man above him. His eyes glittered madly, his lips curled into a feral snarl, but his hand never stopped its relentless pace on Jamie's shaft. He'd known he was pushing the larger man with his teasing, but damn, he needed to come. Sam did that thing with his thumbnail again, and Jamie saw stars. He couldn't take much more...

"Now, Sam! Please..." Jamie wheezed pitifully on the small amount of air that he managed to pull past Sam's tight grip on his throat.

Sam growled in response and turned Jamie's head to the side so that they were both facing the window again. His big body in its inflexible stance was downright menacing as it loomed behind Jamie's fragile form.

God, that was hot.

"Come!" Sam barked, and damn if Jamie didn't do just that, exploding in an orgasm stronger than any he'd ever had in his entire life.

Right before he blacked out.

Jamie blinked his eyes open to find himself lying on a large bed. The unfamiliar room was softly illuminated by a handful of haphazardly arranged scented candles. He sat up, dislodging the luxurious chocolate-colored throw he assumed Sam had draped over him. Shivering as it slid down his bare skin, he looked around for Sam, his boyfriend... his lover. Jamie got a warm, jumpy feeling in his stomach thinking those words.

Hearing the sound of running water, he wrapped the throw around himself and went to investigate. He found Sam, shirtless and stunning, sitting on the edge of a steaming garden tub. Sam turned and gave him a shy smile.

"I thought we could soak a little. I didn't want to put you in the hot tub after, uh, you fell out like that."

Aw, look at the gorilla blush.

Jamie dropped the blanket and padded naked into the bathroom.

"Yeah, I got a little sweaty," Jamie said, his voice a raw, sexy rasp. "But what do you expect after some huge fucker mauled me till I came so hard I lost consciousness?" He gave Sam a happy smile to remove any sting from his words. Sam stood and indicated the large wet spot on the crotch of his jeans.

"The big fucker obviously gets off on mauling cute little guys, so he could use a washing, too," Sam said, obviously embarrassed by his lack of control. Jamie, however, was excited and turned on that Sam came just from making him climax.

"W..." Jamie cleared his hoarse throat. "Well, things got pretty intense, Big Guy." Jamie sat on the rim of the tub and brought his finger up to trace the stain on Sam's jeans. Under Jamie's touch, Sam's cock jerked and began to fill again. He gathered his courage and peeked up from under his blond lashes at Sam.

"Anymore where that came from? I think I promised you a little something special if you got us alone and impressed me. I think blacking out qualifies as impressed." He smiled nervously up at Sam. All trace of discomfort disappeared from Sam's face as his eyes narrowed in on Jamie's pretty lips.

Letting the smile fall from his face, Jamie parted his lips and leaned forward to put them over the damp circle on Sam's jeans. His lips grazed the denim where it covered the clearly delineated head of Sam's cock. Opening his mouth to encompass the mushroom-shaped cap he forced hot air through the damp material.

Groaning long and loudly, Sam shivered and his thighs tensed as he fought to remain still. Jamie pulled back and licked his lips in what he hoped was a suggestive manner and prayed didn't just look foolish. It appeared he succeeded from the ever-increasing heat in Sam's eyes.

"This would probably be easier if you got those pants off," Jamie said quietly, and tugged a little at one denim-clad leg.

Sam gave a choked laugh and hastily took off his jeans. "I swear, boy, you're going to kill me." Throwing his pants to the side, he moved closer to Jamie.

"Wait!" Jamie held up a hand to stop Sam. "I feel as if I have been 'taken to the mat' by a horny ape the couple of times we've made out. Don't get me wrong, it's always fucking hot between us. This first time that I have you naked, though, I want a minute or two to take in the scenery before you're on me."

"The shit that comes out of your mouth kills me, Baby." Sam laughed and held his arms out to his sides, so Jamie could get a proper look at him. "I never knew someone could make me laugh so much while keeping me so turned on I could hammer nails with my dick."

"Thanks, I think," Jamie muttered, but he was already drinking in the incredibly fine form of his lover. His pupils dilated wildly as he examined Sam's long, powerful shape. So, so beautiful, exactly the way a man should look, perfectly put together if, Jamie swallowed hard, larger than he'd anticipated. He'd always wondered why Sam's body wasn't as lean as the other runners, but now he knew that the heavily muscled physique was due to the many hours spent working for his father's landscaping company.

Damn look at all that!

All the crisp-looking hair on Sam's legs made Jamie's fingers twitch with the need to pet and stroke. When he lifted his eyes, they nervously skittered away from the rejuvenated erection that extended from a silky nest of black curls, but zoomed back as if pulled by magnets. He unconsciously licked his lips, worried about how he was going to get all that in his mouth, but hungry for it and desperately determined to make good on his promise.

Sam made an unexpected whimpering sound, and Jamie blushed. The strangely perceptive man could probably tell what Jamie was thinking about. He wanted those all too knowing eyes off of him, so he twirled his finger in a circular motion. Sam grinned down at him indulgently and turned, presenting Jamie with the rear view, which was undoubtedly one of the finest asses he had ever seen.

Bulky like the rest of Sam, his ass had a delectable round shape that made Jamie want to take a bite. Impulsively, he leaned forward and did just that. Sam gave a slight jerk and laughed. The big ape tightened one ass cheek and then the other, making the muscles dance obscenely.

"Idiot," Jamie said affectionately, and popped Sam on one of the bouncing orbs. "Turn back around, please."

Obediently, the man spun around and bent over for a quick, hard kiss. When Sam straightened back up, Jamie hooked a hand behind one of his strong thighs and pulled the sexy lout closer. He nuzzled Sam's hip and could still smell traces of semen. Jamie took a deep breath and closed his eyes as the intoxicating musk lit up his brain. His head spun as he experienced his first taste of the effects of pheromones. All he wanted at that moment was to knock Sam down and roll around on the guy until the man's scent covered him.

He nibbled his way closer to the origin of the spicy fragrance. When Sam's cock brushed against his face, he opened his eyes and struggled to focus. Sam's mercurial eyes captured Jamie with a piercing fervor. A huge, gentle hand cupped the back of Jamie's head and guided his face closer to Sam's straining erection.

"Please, Baby." Sam's voice was husky. His fingers tangled in Jamie's soft hair, and he shifted his hips back and forth brushing his dick over the smaller boy's burning cheeks.

"Sam... I... How?" The large brown eyes were hungry for guidance as they roved over Sam's face. A secret thrill raced through Sam as his baby handed control over to him. He felt equal amounts of power, protectiveness, and possession as he looked down at the boy.

"Don't worry; I got you, Baby." Grabbing a thick towel off the shelf, he folded it and dropped it on the floor between his feet. Leaning against the sink behind him for support, he tugged on one of Jamie's hands, and his cock lurched as the boy slid gracefully to his knees in front of him.

Jamie's hands fluttered like autumn leaves, uncertain of where to fall as he worried where to put them. Catching them gently, Sam led them to his thighs. Weaving his fingers into Jamie's hair, he once again brought the sweet face closer. A myriad of expressions shifted over his boy's face: doubt, yearning, and a desperate determination.

"Open your mouth, Jamie," Sam said as he eased Jamie forward. Grasping his cock in his other hand he gave himself a couple of firm strokes until a glistening drop hung from the slit, then guided the swollen, leaking head to Jamie's trembling lips.

"Lick it, Baby."

Jamie's tongue swiped the fluid away, and he gave a little growl at the taste. His lips latched onto the tip and sucked rhythmically to draw out more of the bittersweet nectar. Sam hummed in appreciation and pushed forward experimentally. Instinctively, Jamie angled his head so the burning column of flesh could sink deeper. When the crown tapped the back of his throat Sam pulled away before he could gag. Sawing his hips steadily back and forth, Sam pushed a little further each time. Jamie began to strain against Sam's grip on his hair, eager to meet Sam's thrusts.

"Fucking beautiful," Sam breathed, taking in the vision kneeling before him. Jamie's eyes were closed, a flush riding high on his cheeks. His swollen lips were bright and red as they dragged up and down Sam's length. The small hands on Sam's thighs kneaded and caressed his skin. Frantic little noises echoed in the boy's throat as he tried to figure out how to swallow more.

"Hungry for it, aren't you, Baby?" Sam was down to grunts as he spoke. Jamie whined around his cock and bobbed faster. Sam rested more of his weight back against the counter as his legs began to shake. Jamie growled again, grasped Sam's ass, and tugged, forcing his jaw forward until his nose met Sam's pubic bone. Sam closed his eyes and roared. He held Jamie's face to him as the first stream shot down the boy's willing throat. He felt the narrow passage constrict as the boy gagged a little, and he pulled away quickly, though Jamie whimpered, trying to follow. Sam held Jamie still by his hair and stroked himself through the last of his release.

"Fuck, I think I'm dead."

Jamie gave a harsh laugh. Opening his eyes, Sam realized he still had a death grip on Jamie's hair. He slid his fingers free and took in the gorgeous destruction he'd left behind. Jamie's hair was sticking up oddly, and he was panting through swollen lips. Patches of come dotted his face and chest, and a few finger-shaped bruises marred his delicate neck.

Sam pulled himself together, fished his cell out of his jeans and snapped a quick picture. Jamie froze and stared at him in horror.

"What the fuck, Sam!" he screamed, and scrambled up to spring for the phone. Sam held it above the wild thing's head and laughed.

"Come on, Baby, I swear no one will ever see it but me. I'll hide the picture on my laptop." Jamie settled with obvious reluctance. "Let's get in the tub before the water gets cold. I'm not done with you yet, and if we don't get in now we might never." Sam's voice was hoarse as he eased in the tub. He reached for Jamie and tugged him in facing him, draping the boy's legs over his own. The tub was more than big enough for them both; the spigot was on the side of the tub instead of the end, so no one got poked in the back. Sam handed him a wash cloth and grabbed one for himself. He pulled Jamie even closer to sit on his lap.

"How are we supposed to wash when we're all up on each other like this?" Jamie laughed.

"What do you mean? The fumbling is the best part." Sam proceeded to show him by thrusting his hand between their legs and enthusiastically washing Jamie's cock and balls. Jamie squealed in surprise and retaliated in kind. It soon became a soapy wrestling match, with most of the water ending up on the floor. Jamie found himself leaning back on his elbows, laughing breathlessly with a bubbly Sam crouched above him, grinning like a fool. He was pleasantly amazed at how Sam could be both intense and playful. "I think we managed to get everything clean; let's get rinsed off." Sam helped him up and led him over to the shower. Jamie sat on the shower's bench seat as Sam adjusted the temperature and the varied spray nozzles.

They rinsed briefly, and Sam dried them both off, taking the opportunity to tickle and grope. He threw the towels on the wet floor and made a halfhearted swipe at the mess.

"All right, all aboard," he said, turning to Jamie and opening his arms. Jamie arched an eyebrow at him, and Sam laughed. "Come here and put your arms around my neck, Brat." Jamie complied, and Sam grabbed his ass and lifted him, so he had no choice but to wrap his legs around Sam's waist. "Mm, nice." Sam nuzzled his neck and carried him into the bedroom. He fell back onto the bed with Jamie on top of him. Jamie landed with his legs on either side of Sam's body.

"Gimme a kiss, Jamie boy." Sam cupped his ass bringing him closer. Jamie licked at Sam's lips, teasing and backing off every time Sam tried to capture his mouth. Sam growled at him and pinched his ass, so Jamie took pity on the guy and deepened the kiss. Sam moaned into his mouth, using the grip on his ass to grind Jamie's rapidly filling cock up and down Sam's ripped abdominal muscles. On every down stroke, he could feel Sam's cock tease against his ass. One of Sam's fingers slid back to tap against Jamie's pucker, and he pulled away to lick at Jamie's lips.

"You gonna let me in, Baby?" He looked into the eyes so close to his. This night together had been really wonderful so far. Jamie had no reservations about wanting Sam to be his first for this, too. Peace about the decision almost settled the incredible anxiety and nervous anticipation as Jamie pushed his ass back into the searching digit.

"Yeah." The world spun and he found himself lying face down on the bed, with Sam's body covering him. Holy shit, the massive fucker could move.

"I've got to do a couple of things to get you ready. Just relax." Jamie snorted at Sam's words, and Sam gave him a quick slap on the ass. He felt Sam bend over and reach for something. He sat back up straddling Jamie's thighs. Jamie stiffened as he heard a bottle cap pop open. He felt Sam's hands on his shoulders, and smelled something musky and faintly sweet. Realizing Sam must be using massage oil, he let his body go limp and gave himself over to Sam's ministrations.

Sam slid further down Jamie's body, kneading the muscles of his lower back. He wondered if the boy could feel his body shaking from a combination of nerves and arousal. His baby was totally relaxed, his body pliant under Sam's hands. He cupped the narrow hips and rolled his thumbs over the top curve of Jamie's little bubble butt. He heard a low sigh and smiled as the ass muscles flexed and pushed back into his touch.

He lifted Jamie's hips slightly and slid a pillow under them. Sam moved back further so that he was lying between Jamie's legs. He put a little more oil on his hands and started at Jamie's knees, slowly working his way up his thighs. The boy melted even further into the bed, the pillow angling his hips so as Sam rubbed, he would get teasing little peeks of Jamie's hole. Sam tilted his head and eyed that forbidden entrance with intense consideration. Everything he'd read about rimming streamed through his mind. He kept coming back to the words "mind-blowing" which had been used repeatedly by both those giving and receiving the rim job.

As Sam mulled over the idea of learning Jamie's body so intimately, he kissed and gave little licks to the divot at the top of his baby's ass. Jamie rewarded Sam by unconsciously spreading his legs further, giving Sam better access to his body. He began massaging the tiny ass, working his thumbs closer and closer to that dusky little pucker. Kissing and nibbling his way down Jamie's crease, Sam's lips and fingers simultaneously collided at that tiny hole. He inhaled, slowly, deeply, and found the aroma clean, spicy, and strangely compelling.

PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers