One Little Bruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers

"Sam..." Jamie's breath left him on a long sigh at the first swipe of a hot tongue on his ass. Sam moaned as the flavor burst over his tastebuds. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, but certainly not the darkly intoxicating taste that swirled and danced along his nerves to heighten all of his other senses. Jamie shivered, and Sam wanted to roar in triumph. Big hands held Jamie's cheeks open as Sam's flattened tongue made several long, torturous licks from the back of his balls, up his perineum, then circled and teased at his opening again. Jamie's lethargy gave way to a rising need, and he began to push back on Sam's hot tongue to urge it further into his body.

Pulling Jamie's hips back to bring him up on his knees, Sam delved that wicked tongue deeper giving Jamie what he wanted. Craving more stimulation, Jamie rocked back on Sam's face. One brawny hand reached under him, wrapped around his neglected dick, and Jamie keened.

"Sam, please, I need... it's not... more, oh please, more." Rising up, Sam leaned over his body, covering him. Sam kissed his back and shoulders, nuzzling his neck before licking and nibbling his way down Jamie's sweet spine again.

"Shh baby, we're almost there. Just let me finish getting you ready." Jamie pushed back into Sam's hips, feeling that hot, hard cock sliding along his ass crack; he was getting desperate. Every time he felt the head nudge against his hole he mewled and tried to drive back on it. Sam grabbed one of his hips to calm him. Hearing the bottle cap pop again, Jamie didn't jerk as the chilly liquid drizzled onto his hole. He could hear someone pleading in the distance and realized after a moment that the desperate, broken noises were coming from him.

Damn that's pretty.

Sam sat back on his heels and stared as his boy writhed in front of him. He eased one finger into that oil-slicked hole and held it still as his needy baby pushed back on it. Watching those slim hips roll and dance was going to make him blow before he could even get in there. No way was he going to let that happen. When he eased another digit in, Jamie's movements became more frantic. His fingertips grazed a spongy knot and the muscles enveloping him clamped down. His boy froze and howled. Sam flushed in surprised wonder and fierce pride as he realized he'd inadvertently found Jamie's prostate. He resisted the urge to simply stroke the spot until Jamie came all over himself and the bed; it was damn hard to pull his fingers back from that bundle of nerves now that he knew where it was and what it felt like.

"Just one more, Jamie," Sam promised. When Jamie's body relaxed, Sam eased another finger in and began to pump steadily, twisting and scissoring his fingers to stretch the narrow channel as best he could. Jamie was a mindless thing in constant motion, babbling nonsensically. Sam wished he had set up a camera somewhere; this was better than porn.

Easing his fingers free, he reached over for the foil packet he'd put on the bed earlier. He quickly sheathed himself, hoping to God that the touch of his own hand wouldn't send him off. Jamie's head and chest were down on the bed, his ass high in the air.

Oh Christ, what a sight.

"Okay, Baby, here we go." Sam lined himself up. "Jamie, I need you to push out as I... argh!" Before he could finish instructing Jamie, the impetuous boy shoved his ass back. The head of his cock popped in, and Jamie sighed in relief. Sam curled his toes and squeezed Jamie's hips tight, trying to stay in control. The boy rose up on his elbows and pushed back as hard as he could, demanding more. Sam gave up, simultaneously shoving his cock forward and pulling Jamie's body back until he buried his full length deep in his lover.

"Yes!" Jamie hissed. Sam held still once again, trying to hold on to the shattered remains of his control. Jamie whimpered, attempting to move as Sam delivered a stinging slap to one ass cheek.

"For fuck's sake, Jamie, be still, or this will be over in a second." The little fucker stopped moving, but milked Sam's cock with his ass, squeezing and releasing. Sam collapsed over him, wrapping one arm around his chest, pulling Jamie flush against him. His other hand went unerringly to Jamie's thick cock, pumping languidly. He carefully sat back on his heels, bringing Jamie with him. They both groaned as the new position allowed Sam to sink in even deeper.

"You can move now, Baby." Sam nuzzled the tight cords of Jamie's neck as the boy began to rock between the grip on his cock and the long, hard dick buried in his ass. "Oh shit! That's right, get what you need. Ride me, Jamie. Damn, what a sweet little slut."

His words only inflamed Jamie further, until the rolling, rocking motions became hard thrusts, then desperate bouncing, as Sam randomly whispered vulgar words of praise against moist skin. Goddamn, Jamie felt better than anyone Sam had ever been inside. So amazing, so tight, like he'd been built to squeeze and stroke Sam's cock just the way he liked it best and shit, the feel of their balls slapping together was driving him crazy it was so good. If only he wasn't so close he could've made love to his boy all night, stayed buried in that perfect, hot hole that was all his...

"Sam! I'm gonna-" Sam released Jamie's cock and brought both his hands to Jamie's hips, helping the boy slam up and down on his lap as he thrust deep inside of him.

"Touch yourself, Jamie! I want to feel you come now!" He plunged his throbbing dick into Jamie's well-used hole and came with a howl, just as he felt his boy's ass clamp down around him. Somehow his teeth ended up in the juncture where Jamie's neck joined his shoulder, and he watched pearly ropes of come shoot from his boy's cock onto the bed.

He held Jamie to his body tightly, his heart pounding, rubbing his hands soothingly up and down Jamie's sweaty, sticky torso. After several minutes, he reluctantly withdrew to remove the condom from his spent cock. Sam was surprised and a little shocked at the urge to stay inside Jamie, to remain joined to his lover. More jolting than that was the slight feeling of panic at the thought of their bodies separated, and the trembling in his hands. Sex had never affected Sam this way before and he honestly didn't know what to make of it.

He tossed the condom in the trashcan and gratefully scooped Jamie up, rolling them off the bed. Jamie snuggled into him as Sam waited to see if his climax-weakened knees would support them. Satisfied he wasn't going to drop Jamie on the floor or fall on his ass, he kissed the top of Jamie's head and walked out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Jamie's voice was nothing more than a sleepy murmur.

"We still have almost two hours before I have to take you home, so I thought a little time in the hot tub would be good for your, uh, for..."

"For my well-fucked ass?" Jamie snickered.

"Brat," Sam muttered.

"Your brat," Jamie said, and the obvious affection in his voice made the trembling in Sam's hands go away.

"Yeah, mine," Sam said softly, stopping long enough to get a kiss from his baby before stepping out onto the patio. "Hey, do you think your mom will still be up when you get home? 'Cause if you come rolling in there like a broke cowboy fresh off the rodeo, she might dig a hole to put me in like she promised."

"Fuck you, Sam."

"Maybe next time, Baby," Sam said, laughing. "Maybe next time."

End of Chapter Two

September 1, 2010 -- Chapter 3. Should post sometime within the next couple of weeks. I truly appreciate all the different forms of feedback. I have grown to love these characters, and it warms me to know that others have fallen for them too.

~Phoebe Gee

PheeGee
PheeGee
293 Followers