One Little World Ch. 07

Story Info
A new player and another step.
3.3k words
4.67
18.7k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of One Little World Ch6, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imagination. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or inanimate) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello . . ."

Shanon was confused. James had said today would be alright to come over and the door was unlocked but there was no answer. She stepped inside and took off her shoes.

"Are you ho-" she caught herself, "Are you busy, sir?"

A hand covered her mouth and pulled her back.

"I am now," James whispered in her ear, "You mustn't be so loud though, pet. Tom invited a friend over."

Shanon nodded. Suddenly his words caught up with her

James ran his fingers up her stomach and teased her nipples. Shanon's body relaxed completely as he toyed with her. James moved his fingers away and felt lower, under her skirt. His probing fingers massaged her cunt. Shanon moaned into the hand covering her mouth.

She knew why he was doing it. Just to assert control. Having company meant nothing, she was still his whether they were completely in private or almost certain to be seen.

"It's been two weeks hasn't it pet? Two weeks since you felt that sweet release of an orgasm."

He wouldn't. Not now. If Tom heard it would be mortifying, the one time that James had made her show herself as his submissive in front of Tom had been mortifying. But to be brought to orgasm would be so much worse.

"I wonder how you would react if I made you sit there begging while Tom and his friend, Nadia, were watching. Think about it, pet. Them watching you there, legs spread, panting, defeated, desperate. Begging and begging for me to let you cum. And they would be there thinking you must be some sort of crazed nymphomaniac," James had his mouth so close to her ear that he could almost taste her.

Shanon felt herself getting wetter. She didn't want to think about it but the images of being on her knees in front of James, begging for an orgasm under the gaze of Tom and some strange woman wouldn't leave her mind. Shanon felt James' hand flick her clit and it dawned on her that he knew exactly how much the prospect excited her.

"You like that idea don't you?"

Shanon could only nod.

"Mmmm . . . good girl," James moved his hand away from her mouth, "I think I can trust you not to speak."

Shanon wouldn't dare make a noise. Being punished, no matter how slightly, in front of some strange person was worth doing almost anything to avoid.

James smiled and stroked her hair. He contemplated her for a moment before turning her around to face him, "Go sit in the living room, pet."

Shanon moved silently to the living room and knelt next to the couch.

"Stay. I'll go get your tail, pet." He said with a diabolical grin and moved quietly up the stairs.

Her eyes widened. What if Tom or his friend walked in? She wouldn't even be able to explain herself.

James returned a minute later with her tail. Shanon fixated on it instantly.

"Do you want this, pet?"

She nodded, unable to speak even if she had wanted to.

"Come here."

Shanon crawled over and sat at his feet, looking up lustfully. His control was absolute and they both knew it. James patted her on the head with a smile. She melted.

"Well," James reached down and rubbed the fabric of her skirt, "This will have to come off, pet. Are you sure?"

Shanon tried to bury her face in the carpet. The moment James had returned with her tail she had completely forgotten that she would have to undress for him to put it in.

James pulled her head up, "Now then, pet, do you want your tail? You may speak."

"Yes, sir." She whispered tearfully.

"Louder, pet."

"Yes, sir." Shanon said slightly more loudly. She dropped her eyes, unwilling to meet James' gaze.

"Eyes up. Tell me why you want the tail."

Shanon's eyes shot up. Her silent vow to be punished in front of a stranger or Tom ran through her mind like a mantra, "I want it because then you're in control, sir. Completely."

James grinned. He pulled her skirt down and pressed the tail against the entrance to her ass, "There's more, pet."

"Y- yes, sir. The Tom's friend is in the house and if she comes in she m- might catch me with the tail in and . . . there would be nothing I could do."

"And that excites you does it?"

She nodded expectantly.

"Say it," James teased.

Shanon trembled, "Yes, s- s-"

James had began pushing the well lubed plug into her. He stopped, "Have you forgotten my title, pet? Thinking too much about yourself right now."

Shanon shook her head.

"I think you're lying to me, pet."

"N-" She caught herself.

"Speaking out of turn. You really are feeling defiant today, pet. I wonder what it will take to train that out of you." He shoved her tail the rest of the way in.

Shanon cut off a gasp of pleasure as she felt herself become fully under his control again. The pressures of her life vanished completely. A contented smile spread across her face.

James beamed down at his pet. She knew perfectly well that he was toying with her but she was doing everything possible to stay obedient even though it was nearly impossible. He loved that look in her eyes, not knowing if was going to punish her or how. Most importantly, though, he could not see her wondering why he was toying with her.

"Nadia," called James without looking away from Shanon, "could you come in here for a moment?"

Shanon's eyes opened wide. She shook her head desperately.

James only laughed.

Nadia appeared in the entranceway. "Hey, James."

Shanon stayed perfectly still. Frozen with fear. She wanted desperately to look, to see what this woman was doing. She was probably thinking of her as some sort of slut, kneeling in front of James like a begging dog. Her body warmed with arousal and embarrassment. But she didn't move. She didn't even think of breaking her silence.

James flicked his eyes away from Nadia to watch Shanon's reaction. She was nervous but little more. He looked away. Tom had told James that Nadia was a lot like him. Nonetheless they had spent over an hour talking before he decided it would be okay to meet her. When they finally did meet James had been pleasantly surprised, she was intelligent, polite, and had very much the same taste in women that he did. They had come up with a plan for having a bit of fun.

"Hey, Nadia. I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Why would a puppy not follow it's owners commands?"

"Well if I had to guess it would be because the puppy was distracted by something else."

"Something else?" James asked with feigned innocence.

"Well I varies from puppy to puppy. I suppose the only way to be sure would be to examine the puppy in question."

James looked back at Shanon. She was paralyzed, looking pleadingly up at him and shaking her head. However, she did not speak. James patted her on the head and she visibly relaxed. Her eyes refocused the moment he touched her. He smiled diabolically, she was going to love this. Hopefully on several levels.

Nadia sat down next to James and they both frowned at Shanon.

"So what do you think the problem is?"

"I don't know," Nadia scooted closer, "I'll have to examine more closely."

"Go ahead. This little puppy isn't going anywhere," he grinned at Shanon's pained expression.

Nadia undressed and began her examination, making some silly excuse in explanation. She felt Shanon's abdomen, checking each rib individually, and gave James an approving nod. Nadia's experienced hands continued without ever breaking contact. She cupped Shanon's breasts, feeling her tense at the contact. A gentle pinch of her nipples produced an ever better reaction.

Nadia moved her slender fingers along Shanon's back, feeling out the slightest responses before moving higher. Nadia's fingers trailed their way up Shanon's neck then suddenly sank down to surround her neck.

James watched her expression passively. Shanon was utterly frozen in panic. She had never thought of being controlled by another person, let alone another woman. And now Nadia's hands were around her neck, unmoving, but still there as though ready to take her breath from her.

James raised his eyebrows and smiled. A strength flowed back into Shanon, the knowledge that she was safe, that she was controlled. She swallowed hard, instantly reminding herself of Nadia's hands. Their grip relaxed a moment later and Shanon let out a quiet sigh of relief.

Nadia's fingers traced their way along the underside of Shanon's neck, then back up. They teased her ears. Back down along her arms, again seeking even the slightest flaw in Shanon's strength. Each finger was tested, then to her palms.

Back up her arms. Nadia's fingers reached her ass. They carefully scratched and probed their way down her legs. Shanon let out a long sigh and caught herself just as she began to fall. Nadia was good at this.

It continued for an half an hour. The fear in Shanon's eyes ebbed part way through. But then she realized that Nadia's ministrations were taking her closer and closer to a climax she had no permission for and could not ask for. Her eyes pleaded with James again. A few tears rolled down her cheeks. She wasn't strong enough to resist this woman. James kept his face passive, hiding his thoughts as best he could. But at her silent begging a tiny smile broke through. Shanon latched onto that expression and held herself together.

James left them alone twice. Once to use the bathroom and once to check his email. Both times Nadia leaned in closer and whispered seductive promises of climax. Shanon shook her head desperately every time. She would never let someone other than her master make her climax, when she didn't have permission there was no question at all that she would resist the temptation of release until her body gave out completely.

But Nadia was experienced and had a great deal of time. Shanon's defenses were weakening as her arousal mounted. James and Nadia could both see it in her glazed eyes. Her control was long gone and her strength was ebbing quickly.

"Pet." The word shocked Shanon back into reality. "I think it's time that you gave Nadia a proper thank you for tormenting you."

Shanon tried to blink away the haze that the dominant woman had left her in. What did he mean? Thank her. Thank her. It ran through her mind again and again. Nadia's face appeared in front of her.

"You should be paying attention," she teased.

Shanon stared at her still not understanding, "How can I thank you, madam?"

Nadia laughed, "I don't think your puppy get's it, James."

"Then she'll have to be taught."

Nadia hummed as she moved her face closer to Shanon. She took Shanon's chin in her hands and pushed it down toward her cunt. It finally dawned on Shanon what James had meant by thanking Nadia. With her face inches away from Nadia's dripping pussy Shanon didn't know what to do. She tried to raise her head up to ask what was expected of her. Nadia pushed her back down.

"Use your tongue, you little puppy-girl."

Shanon probed tentatively forward. Nadia's juices tasted wonderful and she wanted to savor the taste but a quick tug on her hair reminded Shanon that this was a about Nadia, not her. She became more bold, pushing her face forward to make more forceful use of her tongue. Nadia's moans of pleasure rewarded her.

She licked lovingly up and down her tormenter's slit. It was hard not to finger herself but no order had been given so she stayed still, relishing Nadia's enjoyment.

A louder moan from Nadia told Shanon she had found the woman's clit. She flicked it around with her tongue reveling the sounds of pleasure she had not yet earned. Shanon continued, she still had to finish showing her gratitude. All thoughts of herself were gone.

Without warning Nadia's legs wrapped around her head pulling her face in close, "Get me off, now."

Shanon thrust her tongue in as far as she could seeking out Nadia's most sensitive area, trying to find the best way to please her. Nadia held off for a long instant then exploded in orgasm. The convulsion pulled Shanon in closer, nearly suffocating her for a few seconds. When Nadia's legs released Shanon collapsed on the ground in front of her. Nadia patted her on the head.

"I can see why James likes you so much. You're such an obedient little puppy-girl."

Shanon sighed contentedly. Nadia was happy and she knew that was what James had wanted her to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

James poured a glass of water and dropped in a few ice cubes. He stared at them for a moment, watching the bouncing patterns of light. He turned to Nadia, she had taken a robe from the bathroom, "Do you want to take her over the edge?"

"After that? Hell yeah, she deserves it. But doesn't she need permission to cum?"

"Technically."

"You're a real monster."

James laughed, "And you're not? The first time I came back you didn't stop talking soon enough. I could hear telling her you were going to make her break and have an orgasm without permission."

"Whatever are you talking about?" She said with feigned innocence, "I'm just a vet doing a favor for a friend of a friend."

James smiled broadly, "I have an idea."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nadia virtually pranced back into the living room.

"Hey!'

Shanon looked up and gave her a coquettish smile.

"James is busy right now. He has to look over purchase orders from the flower shop or something like that." Nadia sat down on the couch. "You know . . . he closed the door to the study when he went in. I bet he wouldn't hear a thing if you climaxed out here."

Shanon's back away.

"Well maybe you'd have to be quiet for him not to notice."

Shanon shook her head and tried to hide behind a chair.

"You don't like that idea? What kind of girl doesn't want a good hard orgasm after weeks of denial? Maybe it's because James said you couldn't. He's not going to find out, silly."

Nadia stood up quietly and pulled a blindfold from her pocket. She was faster than Shanon, who had never considered standing up. It took almost no time to blindfold her and hold her against the carpet. Nadia shoved her fingers into Shanon's cunt. Despite her struggle she was dripping wet.

"I found something that will make this so much easier."

As Nadia's teasing fingers moved away something hard pressed on Shanon's lower lips. Against her will they opened to accept it.

"Good girl."

Shanon bucked. It was James, he'd set up everything. One strong thrust filled her and she a long high pitched moan escaped her.

"You'll need to hold out a bit longer, pet."

It felt like so long since she had heard his voice. Shanon nodded her understanding. She would pass this test, everything was against her but she would not cum until he told her to. The unceasing thrusts made it so hard to hold back. Her breathing was quick.

James' hands gripped her shoulders, "Cum for me, pet."

Shanon let out a staccato scream of ecstasy. Her pussy spasamed around James cock as her continued his assault. When scream had died away James leaned in close.

"Do it again, pet."

She came again. The pressure brought James to climax as well. As he flooded her Shanon could feel a third orgasm coming on.

"Cum."

It broke free and her back arched as her body succumbed to the command. James pulled out of her. Shanon looked up at him lovingly. He motioned her over taking her into his arms.

"You can speak, pet."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much."

"You earned it pet. Besides that glow on your face as after you cum is almost as great as seeing you beg."

"Thank you, sir. I . . ." She crawled into James' lap and pressed against his chest. He stroked her hair as he whispered sweet degradations in her ear. She almost purred at his words.

Nadia took her leave about an hour later after extracting a promise that she would come back to play again. Shanon and James spoke for a long time, sometimes as simple lovers, sometimes as pet and owner. After a bit of teasing James left her with a standing order to bring herself as near to climax as she could three times a week. If possible she was to masturbate in a place where she would feel exposed. Shanon simpered at the command but they both knew perfectly well that she would do it and love every second of the torture.

When it was time to leave he walked her out to her car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, James! I looked up that thing with the cup," said Tom as he brought out dinner. He had made London broil with a side of rice and garlic bread.

"Cool." James surveyed the food.

"It's some sorta Zen stuff. You never struck me as the type."

"I'm not," James laughed, "I just spend a few weeks reading Zen koans obsessively. The empty glass stories stuck with me."

"But it's not about the way people act," pointed out Tom as he picked up a piece of London broil.

"No. But the philosophy holds nicely."

"I suppose."

"Tom . . . a while ago Shanon asked to stay on a long term basis," James stared at his glass, the food forgotten, "I felt like I had to say no."

"Didn't know what to put in the cup, eh?"

"Something like that. She said she felt safe and didn't want to lose that feeling."

Tom put down his fork. He knew perfectly well that James wouldn't eat unless he nothing left to say. "What's so bad about that, man?"

"I've always thought . . . I've always been afraid that's what happened to me." James looked up, "I can't let her be stuck here like that."

"So tell her you don't want her to stay."

"That would be a lie, Tom. I love her and I do want her to stay here and feel safe. But I can't I . . ."

"Give it time, man. You made it out onto the porch."

"And into the driveway today."

Tom's eyes opened wide, "See? You'll get to the point where you can handle it. Shanon's a nice girl, man. She'll wait as long as it takes, you've gotta stop tearing yourself up about it."

James picked up his fork and chose a piece of meat. He took a deep breath, "I need you to do something for me Tom . . ."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

And don't forget to vote.