One Long Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
His ex brings him an unexpected Christmas present.
3.1k words
4.28
55.8k
27

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My very first attempt at a submitting a story. This is an introduction, but it does set the scene much more action in the following parts. Enjoy!

*

Through his living room window, Adam saw the person he thought least likely ever to visit him knock nervously on his front door. It was three o'clock on the Friday afternoon before Christmas. Confused and with a little trepidation, he opened the door to his ex-wife. "Hi, Sharon," he said trying his best to be as civil as possible, "ah...this is a little unexpected... uh... what can I do for you?" he continued without the slightest hint of an invitation for her to enter. It was such an unusual event that he took a while to notice that her normally well concealed breasts were not only very prominent but uncharacteristically visible through her very sheer white blouse. Yes, he thought it is definitely her bare nipples I can see because the bra holding them is not covering anything, must be one of those quarter cup shelf bras or something.

What the fuck? he thought as she said "Hi, Adam," and then nervously added, "look, I know it's unusual for me to be here, but can I come in?"

Taking time to check out the short skirt and fuck me heels his ex was wearing, he asked her while gazing at her tits again, "This is not one of those 'I've got a letter from my attorney for you' kind of visits is it Sharon?"

"No," she said defensively noting where his gaze was directed "this is not at all like that. And if you like the way my tits look, I think you might find this visit much more to your... er... liking. You going to let me in?"

It's already more to my liking, he thought to himself and then out loud he said "Yeah... of course" stepping aside to let her in. "Come in. Can I get you something, a tea or a coffee maybe?" he asked without too much warmth or enthusiasm but with his interest definitely piqued.

"Thanks..." she said stepping through into his sitting room, "I appreciate the offer of a tea or coffee, but I think I'd really like a glass of wine if you have one, white would be great if you've got some cold otherwise red will be fine too."

"Yeah, sure, no problem let me get you one. Sauvignon blanc OK? It's the only white I have at the moment," he told her rather than asked as he again looked down admiringly from the sheer blouse to the short skirt and the unfamiliar, but very high heels.

"That would be great, thanks Adam," she said.

With a little misgiving at the strange turn of events, he waved his hand toward the sofa and said rather off-handedly, "Take a seat, I'll be back in minute."

She sank bank into the familiar, rich, soft leather of the chesterfield and began to take in some of the details of the room thinking how much of it looked so familiar, but yet much of it was very strange. It felt like she was at home but in a very odd way.

Just then he returned with a bottle of chilled white wine and two glasses. He poured the wine and handed one glass to her saying, "Marlborough, New Zealand, hope it is OK."

"Adam, right now I'd be happy with the cheapest Chateau Collapsible," she returned, "but this is fantastic thanks."

"Well," he said sitting down on the arm of the matching leather chair directly opposite her. This made him higher than her, so that he had to look directly over her subtly parted knees to look into her eyes, which he did as he leant forward offering his glass to her saying "Here's looking at you!"

She responded in kind, leaning forward and touching her glass to his with a hesitant "Thanks Adam. I hope you like what you see too!"

"Well I've got to say, I like the view so far."

He hadn't, nor could he have, missed that fact that when she leaned forward she let her knees part far enough for him to see that she was wearing stockings and a garter belt under the short skirt. Hmmm, he thought, now that's really unusual! She used to hate wearing stockings for me and here she is giving me a display like she would never have before, this is really getting more interesting by the minute. I wonder what's going on here?

Sharon for her part avoided his eyes, even as their glasses touched, and looked down to the floor as she sank back into the sofa deliberately opening her knees further apart so that he could not only see the very sheer and brief lacy knickers she wore, but also so that he could see that it was not an accidental action.

"So Sharon," he said, relaxing a little while he watched the show and wondering now whether there just might be a good reason that his first wife had just called in; something she had not done for about eight years, wearing stockings and high heels, which she used to refuse to wear for him, displaying her tits exposing her lace covered cunt, and asking for wine, "this is very pleasant, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

As he spoke, he watched her raise the glass to her lips and drain the whole glass in one long motion.

Now, that is really fucking interesting, he thought to himself, she never did that when she was married to me! What's she up to?

"Have another, Sharon," he said pouring a second glass for her, "you're obviously thirsty."

"Thanks Adam," she replied breathlessly, "I really needed that!"

"That's OK," he said as he watched her down half of her second glass, "my pleasure."

They sat in silence while she looked deep into her glass before placing it on the coffee table between them and sinking even further back into the sofa; the relaxing effect of the wine already beginning to show.

"Thanks for the wine Adam, I don't normally drink much as you know, but I needed a little fortification today, it wasn't easy coming here."

"Really, what was so difficult?"

"Well, I know it is only a couple of months since Margaret died and I didn't know whether I was being a bit too quick off the mark or whether it was appropriate for me to call in at all."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I was really genuinely sorry to hear about Margaret, I know you two were very close and she meant a lot to you and I didn't want to intrude. I didn't even know whether you would want to talk to me at all, but since I heard she died, I couldn't get the thought of you being alone out of my head."

"Really! You couldn't wait to leave last time we had anything to do with each other!" he said topping up her glass and handing it to her again thinking she's half cut already let's just see what happens here.

"I know and that has bugged me forever... thanks - great wine by the way!" she continued, taking the glass and sipping a little before going on. "You know why I left you?"

He simply looked at her and said nothing and waited.

Eventually she filled the silence, "Because I was too scared to even try to do the very things I really knew, even then, that I needed to do. Instead I made up a story and went off to find adventure, to play the field and recapture my youth with a string of lovers, but all I found was a violent drunk with a small cock and no idea how to use it and now I am with a mouse of man who doesn't have a clue. And all the time I have been aware that I left the only man who really could satisfy my real needs."

"Yeah, well we make our beds... Anyway, when we separated you had no idea of your real needs, except when you came back from a conference that time after we separated and you practically begged me to fuck you."

"Yeah, I know... I was really confused, and now the wine's going to my head... but I've had a lot of time to think about it all and I know much better now... you know I told you once that you have a really big... er... um... cock, I... mean... penis..."

"I vaguely recall you saying something like that, so what?"

"Well, it's not only... ah... big, it... really is... ah... magnificent and I would... ah... er... do anything... to... to__ "

"You're here flashing your tits and cunt to ask me to fuck you again like you did when you came back all horny after that conference, is that it?" He asked staring down between her now widely parted thighs, "You selfish little bitch. You want me to fuck you so that then you can run back to Martin and forget me until you get another pussy itch!"

"Mmmmm... not exactly... no... that's not it all. I can understand you thinking that, because that's the way I treated you before but you have to believe me. I don't just want you to fuck me, although that by itself would be more than I could hope for right now! I want you to... ah... that is I... I would do anything... anything... to have you take me back into your life. And Adam I mean I would do anything... absolutely anything..." she said staring at the floor.

"So let me get this right, you're here two months after my wife has died to get me to take you back. And you'll do anything to have me do that?"

She dropped her head into her hands and burst into tears. "I'm sorry, uh... I shouldn't have come... I knew it was too soon and that you wouldn't want me... so soon. I'm sorry... I just couldn't get the image of you and your beautiful prick out of my mind... I'd do anything... anything just to feel it again..."

He moved towards her, held his hand out to her and gently helped her to her feet. "It's OK Sharon, it's OK," he said reassuringly as he took her in his arms and feeling his cock growing, "this is all just a bit unexpected is all."

As she began to calm down with her head on his shoulder, he whispered in her ear "Now tell me exactly what you meant when you said you would do anything to have me take you back? What exactly were you thinking off."

"Do you remember," she began between sobs, " the time you tied me up to some hooks you screwed into a doorway once so that you could take some nude bondage photos of me?"

"Yeah, and you cried bloody murder..."

"Yes, I did and you were as always the perfect gentleman. You took pity on me after you got just a few shots of me spread-eagled and topless, crying my eyes out. You didn't even get to take my knickers off I kicked up such a fuss and you didn't want to hurt me."

"Still gets me hard thinking about what I could have done... but..."

"You know you were much too much of a gentlemen, you always were!"

"Really!" he said pushing her gently back into the sofa, "Tell me more!"

Once again he sat on the arm of the leather chair opposite her as she said "It was only after we separated and I thought about that scene again, that I realised that after you untied me and let me go that day I was actually bitterly disappointed that you didn't go on with it. And that wasn't the only occasion, there were other times when I felt I couldn't do what you asked of me, not because there wasn't a part of me that didn't want too, but because my stupid moral upbringing kept telling me it wasn't right to continue or some such crap. And you were always a gentleman and listened to me and never once forced me to do what I really needed to do. And I thought it was always your fault, that you were asking too much, but you were really only being human and adventurous and I was acting like a stupid, frigid, stuck up bitch. That was all in the past, now I'll do absolutely anything to have another chance."

"And what was it that you really needed then?" he asked.

"I know now that what I needed then was for you to not to be the gentleman you were and to totally disregard... completely ignore my protestations and have your way with me. I actually needed you to tie me up and fuck the daylights out of me, but neither of us knew it. And I know now from a lot of soul searching, it's also what I need you to do to me now, only now I need it much, much more than ever. I want you... no... I need you to have your way with me and to do anything and everything to me that you might have ever wanted to do regardless of how much I protest."

"Hmmmmm, OK. I get it. And you are really serious that you'd do anything to have another chance to have me meet your real needs, eh?"

"Yes!"

"Really? And where does Martin fit in here?"

"I am totally serious, I can't wait any longer and while Martin is away for a month teaching in Perth, I thought I'd lay my cards on the table with you. If you say no to me then I will meet Martin at the airport when he gets back as if nothing has happened and go on with life, as boring as it is. If you say yes then I will leave Martin immediately. I am that serious!"

"And you say you'll do anything?"

"Anything!"

"I might be a bit paranoid, but I can see a real danger here for me. If I do as you suggest and have my way with you, what's to stop you running out and crying rape and any one of a hundred other things?"

"Just my word that I will not take any action whatsoever about anything that you might do to me because of this conversation."

"Can I have that in writing?"

"Sure, when do you want it?"

"Now would be handy. I'll get some paper and a pen." He said walking to the desk in the corner where he took a pad of fine vellum paper and a fountain pen out of the top drawer, already composing a formal sounding agreement in his head.

"Here you go." He said handing her the pen and paper.

"You'd better write it, you know my handwriting is just awful," she told him pushing the paper back towards him.

"Duh!" he retorted, "just how convincing for a court would it be if it was in my handwriting. No, you write it and here is what you will write. Make sure whenever you write my name or he, him or his you use an upper case h and when you write your name or i, me, my or mine always use lower case..."

"Just like in the online slave stories, huh?" she asked.

"So you have had a little education, then. Good, so have I - lots of it, I just never thought I'd have the opportunity to try it out on you though. So you obviously know what to expect. Ever read 'The Story of O' Sharon?" He asked, expecting her to say that she'd never heard of it.

"Ummm, I have." She admitted timidly, "I actually found it in one of your cupboards when I moved out so I took it, and I've read it every couple of years since. I've still got it although it is pretty well worn now. It had me turned on from cover to cover. It's pretty hot isn't it? "

"It is and I'd often wondered what happened to my copy, at least know now. So is there anything that happened to O that wasn't a turn on for you?"

"Nothing I can think of," she said with a large grin on her face as she thought of O strung up between two columns being viciously whipped and branded and wondering whether he would recall that scene, "No, nothing I can think of just now. I'll let you know though if anything does come to mind that I don't think is appropriate to our arrangement, OK?"

"Don't bother, if you can't think of anything now then I'll take it as read that everything is OK." Adam replied thinking only of the scene right at the end of the story where Sir Stephen leads O, who was wearing only a beautiful bird mask, high heels, collar and leash, into a ballroom. Did you take my Beauty books?"

"I guess I have to own up to that too, I loved them. She writes so vividly it all seems so real."

"And were they a turn on from cover to cover for you too?" he asked.

"Oh yes, they were such a turn on that I imagined myself as Beauty in every scene, thankfully neither Martin nor my second husband, Russell, ever noticed. Mind you I don't know how they could not have noticed, I had my hand between my legs at every single opportunity for the two years it took me to read the three books. Even now, anytime I want a bit of relief I just pick a Beauty book at random, open it at random and immerse myself in whatever scene Beauty finds herself in.

"So you have even learned how to bring yourself off then?" he asked.

"Yes, but that's a secret between just us. And no one but you and me knows what I use to turn myself on."

"And now you want to me to take you back on the condition that I stop being a gentleman, huh?"

"Yes."

"You know, given what you have just told me, I intend to use the Story of O, the Beauty books and my favourite online stories as text books and inspiration for my handling of you."

"I thought you might and I think I would be disappointed if you didn't now."

"Then nothing in the books is off-limits," he told her rather than asked her.

"I hope not," she replied.

"You up to it?"

"I hope so."

"So do I, Sharon, so do I. Well, all right then let's have a little trial period of 3 days and see how it goes. If it works out we can make longer term plans, OK?" He asked.