One Long Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon is ready to sign.
3.8k words
4.47
33.8k
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the story of Adam's unexpected Christmas present exactly where it left off in Ch 1.

*

"So do I, Sharon, so do I. Well, all right then let's have a little trial period of 3 days and see how it goes. If it works out we can make longer term plans, OK?" He asked.

"Sounds good to me. I am not sure that 3 days is going to be long enough to convince you though, I'd be much more comfortable agreeing to you using me for a full year's trial. But at least it gives me 3 days to prove to you that I am serious about wanting you to take me back and you probably can't do too much to me in 3 days anyway. So thanks Adam, a trial is a great idea and I really appreciate you listening to me and being prepared to give it a go. I know that this is totally out of character and the very last thing you would have expected from me, but it has been something I have been thinking about and hoping for since before I married Martin and even before I married Russell, but since you were so close to Margaret, I just never thought there would ever be a chance for it to happen. So I married Russell and when that didn't work out I moved on to Martin. Then, only when I heard about Margaret, did I see a glimmer of hope. I didn't want to die wondering, so I decided to act sooner rather than later. So thank you for listening to me and giving me a chance, even if it is only 3 days."

"We'll see. The way I see it, it's a no lose situation for me. I get to have fun playing with you for a while and if you don't work out for me I give you back to Martin. It's like buying something with a money back guarantee. Gotta be happy with that."

"I suppose it is a little like that when you think of it, except you aren't exactly paying anything for me."

"Hmmm maybe. Maybe I make all nice and clean and just make Martin an offer for you. Hmmm, as an untrained slave at your age you're probably not worth all that much to anyone but me, you're really just raw material. I'll offer him $5,000 for you as is. Think he will accept?"

"I don't think he would know how much to take, but he is a little desperate for money just now so you could probably get me for not much more than that, you never know, you could always ask I suppose." Sharon said thinking it was a bit of a joke. "But I'm worth much more than that to you: a million at least."

"Don't kid yourself! You're totally unproven and your only qualification is having frigged yourself a few times while you read a sexy book. You wouldn't fetch much on an auction block next to a bunch of twenty year olds and that's the real competition for slaves these days, you know, with all the women being trafficked from Eastern Europe. But we will see, I quite fancy the idea of buying you in any case."

"I'm his partner, not his property you know and I'm not for sale!"

"No, of course you're not his property and therefore not for sale. Well, not yet anyway. When Martin finds out that you're giving yourself to me for free, without his knowledge or even any say in the matter, he might be very partial to taking a fire sale price for you and it would make me feel much more comfortable, in the circumstances, to pay him to take you off his hands. I could even offer to pay his legal fees too. I might even get you for less than 5 grand. But regardless of whether I buy you or not, if or when I take you back you will be my property. Make no mistake about that!"

"That's different," she said, "I am offering myself to you completely anyway. I would expect you to own me in the same way that Sir Stephen owned his slave O and the way that the Prince owned his slave Beauty. I will be very disappointed in myself if I can't convince you that I am worth owning completely."

"OK, but it's not going to be easy for you! If you do go through with our agreement, I will use you as a fucktoy and painslut. I assume your reading has introduced you to the concepts of fucktoys and painsluts?" he asked expecting her to back out at the mention of the word painslut.

"Of course, O was certainly a fucktoy and painslut for Sir Stephen. As you know every man and his dog fucked and whipped O for his pleasure... well there were no dogs in the story of O, but you get my drift. Sir Stephen gave her to lots of other men and even some women. And Beauty was a complete sex slave, fucktoy and painslut for her Prince. She was literally fucked and whipped all the way through the 3 books by anyone and everyone. And I have read hundreds of online stories that make it very clear what a fucktoy and a painslut is."

"OK, I get your drift. Too bad about the dogs though! That would be interesting."

"Yeah, that would certainly be interesting. On some of the online story sites I visit, men let dogs use their fucktoys and even invite their friends to watch the action."

"Is that a suggestion? Does that turn you on too?"

"Well," she said with a huge grin, "it kind of depends on what type of dog and in a weird kind of way it does make me very warm and wet. I would love to have tried it on with Angus, but I didn't think of it until long after we gave him away. But then again being an Airedale, he was probably too small to be of any real use."

"Well, you obviously know exactly what you are doing Sharon. You have given me a raging hard on just thinking about using you the way I should have done when we were together."

"Oh good, then you will certainly want to use me that way now, won't you?"

"Absolutely, Sharon, absolutely."

"See! I told you I am worth owning. If I can bring you pleasure before you even touch me how much more pleasure will you get when you do get to touch me?"

"And what about you? How are you feeling? Juiced up and ready for action?"

"Adam I could fuck an army right now. I'm so wet, that if I weren't wearing knickers my juices would be pooling on your sofa. I feel as though they probably are anyway."

"Good. Then let's see if you really are cut out to be a fucktoy and painslut, and you know, judging by the way you've been talking today and your heavily repressed past, I think you just might turn out to be a real natural, so sit back and spread your legs wide for me; I want to have good look at what I'm getting for my money."

Sharon immediately sat right back in the sofa, pulled her skirt up to her waist and threw her legs as wide apart as she could giving Adam an uninterrupted view of the sheer, sexy knickers that stretched across her nether lips. As he drank in the sight of the near transparent material that was clearly soaked through with her love juices, she unbuttoned and opened her blouse to expose the matching quarter cup shelf bra that held her tits up and out invitingly and made her nipples completely available. Her last action was to drape her arms along the top of the chesterfield.

"Well done Sharon, I like your new style," he said standing, "stay just the way you are for few minutes."

While Sharon held herself wide open, Adam went to his desk again and this time took out a semi professional digital video camera from the bottom drawer and screwed it onto a solid tripod, before setting it up where he would be able to film Sharon writing her agreement. But first he trained the camera on her where she sat displaying her charms.

"Now, Sharon don't worry about the video camera, it will be covering an awful lot of what you do over the next few days. Stay just the way you are and answer a few questions for me."

With that Adam sat immediately below the camera lens and clicked the remote to begin recording. "So Sharon, I really like what I see, but tell me why did you come to my house today?"

"I... ah... came to ask you to take me back into your life Adam."

"And did anyone influence your decision to come here or was it entirely your own idea?"

"It was entirely my own idea, nobody else even knows that I am here, just you and me and you obviously had no idea what I was thinking."

"So why do you want me to take you back into my life?"

"Because I need you to."

"Need me to do what exactly, Sharon?"

"I need you to do to me what I should have let you do to me when we were together."

"And what is that specifically Sharon?"

"Take complete control of me and do whatever you want to do to me or with me, Adam."

"If I did that what would you become, Sharon?"

"I would become your sex slave, Adam?"

"Is that all you would be, Sharon? Can you be more specific about what it would mean to be my sex slave, Sharon?"

"It means that I would become your fucktoy and painslut; a piece of property for you to use and enjoy in whatever way you choose."

"Are there any limits to what I can do with you or to you, Sharon?"

"No, none. You may do with whatever you wish."

"Now be specific Sharon; What do expect me to do with you when you are my fucktoy?"

"I expect that you will use me to satisfy every possible sexual need you have with every part of my body, including my tits, mouth, pussy and anus. I expect that at some stage you will make me available for others to use in the same way."

"Very good then you will probably not be disappointed. What do you expect me to do with you when you are my painslut?"

"I expect that you will use my body to gratify your need to exact revenge on me for screwing up our marriage and for denying you the pleasure of abusing me for the last 15 years since we separated. I also expect that you will punish me whenever I fail to please you or whenever I displease you. When I am your painslut, I will exist solely to give you pleasure, however you decide to get your pleasure."

"Excellent, Sharon. Again I don't think you will be disappointed. Now is there anything else that you expect in this relationship?"

"I expect that I will not be the only woman that you fuck. I wasn't last time and I can understand that completely now that I know what a stupid, frigid bitch I was to you. But I would like to be your leading, or number one slave. I would like to have my status as your leading slave formally recognised in marriage, even if you take other slaves into our household permanently and fuck them regularly."

"Well that is perfectly reasonable Sharon. I agree that if you pass the trial I will marry you and recognise you as my number one slave. You shall be the head concubine if we ever take on any other slaves then. Is there anything else you expect?"

"Yes, I expect you to use me to explore every aspect of the world of domination and fetish. I will gladly work with you to find new ways for you to exercise your ownership and control of me. I expect that you will find all kinds of weird and wonderful ways to dominate and use me, privately and publicly."

" Done, you can rely on it. Do you know what a safe word is?"

"Yes."

"Do you have one?"

"Yes, I thought that you might ask so I do have one ready, but I do not ever intend to use it."

"What is it?"

"Lime green."

"Move your knickers aside so I can see your cunt."

"Yes, Sir, may I call you Sir please?" she asked him as she used both hands to pull her knickers clear of her cunt for him.

"I prefer Master."

"Yes, of course Master, it suits you very well. Does my pussy please you Master?"

"Yes thank you, Sharon. I like what I see very much, you are still very attractive and obviously, looking at that delicious cunt oozing your juices everywhere, I think that you are going to do very nicely. I also think I am going to really get a kick out of owning you."

"Thank you Master, I was hoping that you would find me attractive enough to want to own. I feel incredibly lucky to have a chance to be in your life again. Thank you again Master. Oh I just love that word."

"Just as well, because you will have plenty of opportunities to use it from now on. Now cover that sopping cunt and straighten your clothes up?" he told her as he hit stop on the remote. "Do you have makeup in your handbag?"

"Yes Master."

"Then go and freshen your lipstick and brush your hair. I want you to be as smart as possible when I film you writing your agreement out, understand?"

"Yes Master," she replied as stood and jogged to the bathroom.

Adam busied himself with adjusting the video camera while she was away. It wasn't long before she skipped back into the room with huge grin on her face.

"Ready to sign your life away Sharon?"

"Oh yes, Master, I'm very, very ready. You saw my pussy positively dripping in expectation. I've never been readier for anything. I've lived my live like a virtual nun, fighting stupid childhood beliefs and now you are going to free me from the responsibilities of meeting those expectations. I have been more turned on sitting here with you in the last two hours than ever before in my life. My pussy has never been so wet before even in my wildest fantasies about being your sex slave. I said a little while ago I could fuck an army, now I would happily let them all whip me first, or whip me while they took turns to fuck me absolutely stupid. Yes Master, I am ready. I am ready to do the deal, let's get it over and done with before the wine wears off and I change my mind."

"You're ready to write then?"

"Yes, just a moment", she said picking up the pen and steadying herself on her knees in front of the coffee table. "OK, let's go!"

"Alright, here we go then," Adam began dictating, "i, sharon, maree downey (hereinafter i, me, my, mine) with immediate effect from 5 pm on this 18th day of December 2009, do hereby agree that until the expiration of 72 hours, that is until 5 pm on the 21st day of December 2009, Adam Keith Downey (He, Him, His) has my full permission to do absolutely anything He wants to me and with me in any way He sees fit without any limitation whatsoever. i fully indemnify Him against any claim that i might have now or at any time in the future, of any nature whatsoever, arising from any action that He might take pursuant to this agreement, or that might arise from Him ignoring, disregarding or acting in direct contravention of any statement, protestation or refusal i might make during the term of this agreement. i expressly give Him permission to ignore anything and everything i say or do that could be interpreted as a refusal to comply with His directions, commands or wishes or that could be interpreted as my wish, desire, direction or order for Him to desist with a course or courses of action during the term of this agreement.

"my most fervent wish is that He will completely disregard all of my protestations, my refusals to cooperate and any physical signs, such as crying, attempting to resist physically, or struggling that might be interpreted as a protest against any action of His or as my refusal to comply with any order, instruction, direction, suggestion or wish that He might make pursuant to this agreement. I further fervently desire Him to use me sexually Himself, offer me for use by others as He sees fit; to use any form of punishment, either at His own hand or at the hand of others, necessary to enforce His will; and to restrict my freedom in any way that He desires for His pleasure or to increase my value to Him as His chattel.

"i retain the right to withdraw my permission at any time during the agreement but that withdrawal will only take effect one hour after i have given Him notice in writing. i acknowledge that i may not have access to writing materials and that i may not have the ability or permission to ask for them, in which case i shall say the safe words "lime green" to terminate the activity immediately. I acknowledge that the use of the safe words may terminate the entire agreement at His entire discretion. The intent of this notice period is to prevent any new activities from starting but to allow activities already under way to be completed."

"i acknowledge that the intention of this agreement is to determine my suitability for possible future engagement as His full time slave. At His discretion solely one possible outcome of this agreement may be an offer of marriage.

i agree that while the term of this agreement is 72 hours, He may at any time unilaterally and without further agreement from me extend the term by any period and such extension shall constitute a further trial period where all the terms of the agreement remain in force."

"i grant Him an exclusive option to convert this agreement into a life-time slave contract either within or without marriage under His terms at any time. This option will survive the expiry of the agreement and any extension of the agreement by five years from the date of the expiry of the original agreement or of any extension whichever is the later."

"Signed"

"Leave a space for you signature... that's it"

"sharon maree downey"

He watched carefully as she finished scratching out the agreement then he simply said, "Good now sign it!"

Sharon signed the agreement and then handed it to him "Here you are -- happy Master?"

"Very happy thank you. Now you said you would do anything, huh!

"That's what I said!"

"And you have just signed an agreement that allows me to do whatever I like with you or to you. Is that right? And is that what you meant to do?" He asked her.

"Yes, it is exactly what I meant to do, I've taken a very long time to work up the nerve to do it, but it is exactly what I want to do."

"Sharon, do you have any idea what I might want to do with a woman that I effectively own, as I now own you, well for 3 days anyway?" He asked her.

"I have always imagined that you would probably want to get back at me for being such a frigid bitch to you, but I haven't got any real inkling of what you might actually do to me. I guess having talked about the 'Story of O', the 'Beauty' books and the sort of online BDSM stories, I should expect anything, but I am here now and have agreed that you can and should do anything you like to me to make up for all the time that I have caused us to lose."

"OK then! Let's not lose any more time. I've only got 3 days to make my mark on you, so to speak, and come to think of it, I think I will definitely make a mark or two, or three or four or more on you in that time, which starts right now!"

"What kind of marks did you have in mind Master?" She asked very timidly, having not really considered what that meant in reality.

"I have a few ideas that will definitely leave some lovely, but temporary marks on your pretty pale skin, in places you may not expect them, and several ideas for some more permanent decoration that I have always wanted to see on you, but knew you would refuse back then. But now that I have your permission to do whatever I want, I will certainly be adding a number of decorative as well as practical modifications. As a minimum, in three days time you can expect to have rings dangling from your nipples and cunt lips."

"I guessed that that would happen sometime since you did say several times when we were together how much you like pierced nipples, but my pussy lips? You would want to pierce them too?"

"You'd better believe it my little fucktoy! But it's time to see just how serious you really are." He said holding his hand out to help her to her feet, "I am going upstairs to get a few things, while I am away you will take off everything above your waist except jewellery and everything below your waist except the stockings you've been flashing, whatever is holding them up and your heels. Then you will lie on your back on the coffee table with your hands under your head at the stereo end and your feet spread wide at the corners of the other end. I want to see your pussy smiling at me as I come back down the stairs. Understand?"

She looked at him nervously and gave him a weak nod in reply. "This is only the beginning, Sharon, I am determined to push very hard to find out over the next 3 days just how serious you really are. I am not going to die wondering! You will be my fucktoy and painslut, depend on it. If you show me that you are really, totally committed over that time then we may have a future together. If you aren't going to at least start now then just let yourself out while I am upstairs. Ready?"

12