One Long Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I deserve the real thing this morning, after all I've been through."

"And before everything that you will go through. By the way spread your knees apart so I can see your cunt clearly."

"I'm sorry, Adam," she said opening her knees as wide as she could comfortably get them and hold them, "I should have thought of that myself, I didn't mean to hide anything," she said spreading her knees as wide apart as she could comfortably maintain, giving him a clear view of her pouting lips. "Is this all right?"

"Great! Now cunt you'd better get used to sitting that way because you will sit that way every time you sit in my company, understand? And I mean every time, whether we are in a game session or not and regardless of who is around. I want continuous visual access to that delicious cunt at all times! Do not ever close your legs again without my permission, understand what I am saying cunt?"

She nodded, having got the message, from the number of times he had used her cunt ball name, that it was game on again. She also realised that this game would last another two and a half days unless she gave him written notice that the game is over but how could she do that without an interval?

"By the way cunt, did I tell you last night how much I enjoyed playing with you?"

She shook her head in a silent no and continued to eat.

"Well, I've got to say that I really had a ball exploring all that new territory for us without your fucking holier-than-thou attitude getting in the way. You know, I've never seen you so desperately horny before, your cunt was just running with your sexy juices all night and the way you humped anything I put anywhere near your cunt was just pure sluttishness. Today is going to be really interesting and a lot more fun, well for me anyway. Are you looking forward to what might happen today, cunt?"

She just sat there listening, unable to admit that she was looking forward to whatever today might bring, but at the same time unable to say, now the game was on again, that she really didn't want the piercings.

"Cat got your tongue? Ha, ha, ha. Never mind cunt, I'm sure we'll get through it."

They finished the meal in silence, with her looking dreamily into his eyes while he scanned the delightful image sitting before him.

Once she had laid her cutlery down and was clearly finished he said simply, "Stand up cunt and get that sweet arse over here now."

As soon as she was beside him, he told her to place her hands together behind her head in the waiting position and to stay that way while he got something from inside. He had to admit as he left her there that he was amazed that she had carried it all through so well so far and that she hadn't protested about his intentions to have her pierced. Still he reasoned, she had had her opportunity and she herself had offered to forego any further opportunity to talk during the game.

She watched him return to her, puzzling at the sheet of paper and pen he had in his hand. The other items he had were becoming more familiar to her - the red cord and the blindfold, but she was wondering about the red leather strap he was holding. Seemed to her like it was going to be one interesting morning.

"Now cunt, before we do anything else here is the agreement you wrote last night. It is out of date in the light of your agreement to forego intervals, and I decided that 3 days really isn't enough time to make the most out of this opportunity, so," he said placing the agreement on the table in front of her, "take the pen and under your signature write the following."

She took the pen and bent over the table ready to write.

He dictated and she wrote, "Additional conditions added at 08:45 on 19th December, 2009.

i, sharon maree downey, totally and of my own free will abrogate my entire right to withdraw, terminate, alter, change or amend in any way, this agreement before the agreed completion time and further agree to extend the time of the agreement, under identical conditions, for a further 72 hours from the time of the expiration of the original agreement, that is until 5 pm on Christmas Eve - 24 December 2009.

i agree that all conditions of the original term of the agreement remain unchanged for the extended duration of the agreement unless Adam Downey changes, alters or amends them and i appoint Him to act on my behalf without limitation to make such further extensions, additions, alterations, changes and amendments to any and all terms and conditions in this agreement including the duration, scope and intention of the agreement from this time and date at His sole discretion."

Then as she finished he said, "Thank you cunt now sign it!"

She signed.

"Fantastic, I think I am really going to enjoy this," he said picking up the red leather strap that she now saw was actually a dog collar. He had bought it the evening before after he had taken her home. She also saw that he had her blindfold and several lengths of the red cord that he had retrieved with her dress that morning.

"Now stand up, cunt, and put this on," he said handing her the dog collar. She stood, relieved at being able to straighten up but confused by the collar.

"It is a collar cunt, it goes around your neck to show everybody that you are an owned slave. Now put it on!"

She did as he told her even as her eyes filled with tears. She hadn't really thought through all of the implications of what she had asked him to do the night before, but it was obvious he had and it really struck home now as she fastened the red leather collar around her neck. When she dropped her hands, he handed her two long pieces of the sash cord and told her to tie the ends of them securely, one around each big toe. As she took them, she squatted before him and dutifully slipped each foot out of her heels, tied the pieces around her big toes and threaded them through the open toes of her shoes so that she could slip her feet back into them. With each cord firmly secured he lifted them in turn and tested them for tightness, measured them and cut them to length and let them fall to the ground. The whole process of tying the cords to her toes puzzled her. She had no idea what he had in mind at all.

"Well done, cunt, they're perfect. It's good to see you haven't forgotten your Girl Guide training: now put his on," he told her handing her the blindfold, adding "It's not that I don't want to see your tears or that it wouldn't be fun, but we are going to play a little game and I will enjoy the game much more if you can't see what's coming. But don't worry you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly."

His words did nothing to reassure her, but nevertheless, she took the blindfold he held out to her and put it over her head, adjusting it to make it as comfortable as possible, feeling it begin to soak up her tears.

He took a moment to drink in the sight of his attractive ex; naked except for her stockings, garter belt, heels, collar and blindfold. He moved behind and tested the blindfold for security and finding it too loose tightened it so that it would stay in place as she jumped around.

"Ready?" he asked her. She had no idea what she had to be ready for, but felt she was as ready as she was ever going to be for whatever he had in mind so she nodded her head slowly, reluctantly.

"Good, let's start." And with that he simply took her by the nipples again and towed her to the middle of the lawn where he told her "Hands behind your head in the waiting position." As soon as she was in position he used her elbows to turn her around several times before leaving her standing facing the doors to the dining room (although she couldn't even hazard a guess at which way she was facing, except that she knew she had the sun on her face).

"What an absolutely delicious looking cunt you've become my dear, just as I always knew you could be. But wait here now just as you are until I get back."

With that he went to the table collected the dishes and took them inside and put them in the dishwasher. Then he collected her knickers from the previous evening, grabbed his iPod with its sports armband and found the plastic rule that he had used on her the previous evening, before rejoining her on the lawn.

He startled his nude captive when he took her left arm and slipped the iPod armband over her hand and moved it up snugly over her biceps. Without a word he fitted the Shure noise cancelling headphones over her ears before taking hold of her chin and pulling it down making it clear she was to open her mouth, which she did reluctantly wondering what on earth he was up to. She was surprised to feel cloth being pushed into her open mouth, unaware that it was her own knickers from the night before. They filled her mouth uncomfortably and she kept it open just enough, trying to breath around the wad of her underwear, so that he could secure it in place with a wide strong ribbon that he tied off firmly behind her head. She was on the verge of panicking when she heard the calming sound of Eric Satie's Gymnopodie #1 come to life in her ears. It had always been one of her favourite pieces and even in the extraordinary situation she now found herself in, she found it somehow comforting. She relaxed a little when he began stroking her body all over, she could hear nothing except the gentle piano music, see nothing nor make any sound that would escape her gagged mouth.

When he took her right ankle, lifted it off the ground and pulled it out, she felt not only alert, but more than a little alarmed as she fought to maintain her balance. When he lowered it to the ground again she was at almost full stretch sideways and she tried to image what she must look like; naked and wide open for whatever was to come next. She didn't have long to wait.

Whack. The sting of the first stroke of the rule exploded on her bottom causing her to jump and move her hands to protect her arse from another blow.

Whack. The second stroke brought the same fire to her right breast. Whack. A third exploded on her left. She had both hands up to protect her breasts when he brought the rule sharply up between her legs along her sex. Whack.

Whack, whack. Two more strokes followed on her exposed arse. Totally, confused as to what to protect next she reached for her blindfold, which brought two sharp cracks over the backs of her hands and a firm slap across her face with his bare hand as soon as she dropped her hands to rub the pain away. Stepping up so close to her that she could feel the material of his clothes against her aching breasts, he said loud enough to be heard over the music, "I am enjoying our game just as it is, cunt, so the blindfold stays until I tell you to remove it, along with the gag and the earphones. Understand cunt?"

She nodded slowly, "Good, now let's get on with our little game, shall we, you can defend yourself anyway you like, as vigorously as you like, it really makes the game much more fun than when you can't defend yourself."

Then, confused, she felt his hand on her right ankle pulling it further out and away from her left. With her blindfold on it was all she could do to remain upright as he stretched her legs even wider apart, allowing him eve easier access to her exposed, hairless sex.

She was still rubbing away the pain in her hands when the next three blows landed on her arse. Now almost too numb with shock to react and feeling almost completely helpless she dropped her hands to protect her soft cheeks knowing that it was probably too late. She was right, the next blow fell across her right tit. The sharp pain in her left tit told her it was too late for the right, but even as she moved to block her left tit, her right exploded in pain again followed almost immediately by a burst of pain that stretched the full length of her cunt lips. She knew she had to protect her sex, but as her hands flew down to cover it he landed several direct hits on her nipples.

She didn't know what she could possibly do now to protect herself and was on the verge of giving up completely when she felt his arm circle around her to hold her firmly to his side as his other hand began fondling her breasts, kneading them firmly, at first teasing the nipples, then squeezing them ever more firmly between his fingers finally twisting them forcefully; first one way, then the other.

Moving to stand behind her, he began using both hands to apply the same sort of treatment to her entire tits, not just the nipples, kneading them firmly then twisting them deliciously hard; first one way, then the other.

Then relief as he let go of her tits quite suddenly letting them flop down as he stepped back holding her by the waist and pushing her forward so that she had no choice but to bend forward, further and further until she was bent in half. When he was happy with her position he moved in front of her and took the cords that were attached to her toes and brought them up through the ring in her collar and tied them off to prevent her from standing.

Casually, he removed his clothes, folding them neatly and carefully placing them on the breakfast table, before returning to the object of the next phase of the game.

Standing behind her he placed one hand in the middle of her back to steady her and with the other he reached down, took hold of her butt plug and pulled it out in one sudden movement that had her reeling, but before she had even begun to recover she felt his erect cock pushing at her arse; her virgin arse, that up until yesterday had never had anything in it that had not come from within her.

Now as she felt his cock working its way into her distended hole it suddenly dawned on her why she had had to have that awfully filling plug buried in her arse for so long. And, while she had not had much time to think about it, she was already feeling grateful that it had been there so long and that it had worked because his use of her rear was not hurting anywhere near as much she thought that it might, in fact, after the plug it was really surprisingly pleasant to have something human moving inside her.

And moving he was. Holding her down by pushing in the middle of her back while gripping a handful of her hair forcefully pulling her head back, fucking her arse, making up for all the times she had refused him in the past and then, finally, blasting his cum deep into her. With her mind totally focused on what was happening to her, Sharon, admitted to herself that while she was unlikely to come from him fucking her arse, it was incredibly sexy to be tied naked as she was and to feel so totally full of cock. She thought she could really come to like the sensation and it certainly helped ease the pain he had inflicted on her moments before he took her. Now, though, when she came to think about it a little more, the spanking had really only made her feel warm all over so his penetration of her bottom seemed to just add to the glow. She was confused.

He was in no hurry, now, having ravished her as never before, holding her in position, savouring every moment of his domination of her, delighting both in the victory that fucking her arse represented and in the physical sensation of being buried deep in her tight little rear chute. He eased back just a little and with her bent double like this it was just enough to allow him to reach her clit and still stay comfortably embedded in her rear.

In this position he could reach her easily with his fingers and to her it was if he'd touched a match to the touch paper of a skyrocket. She felt the ignition, felt the paper burning for several seconds and then, whoosh, she took off on her own flight fuelled by everything that had happened to her at his hands. She had never felt so completely sexy, so desired, so fully alive as she felt with him now, still in her, growing hard again and totally in charge. She came hard and long almost dancing on his cock and fingers.

Not just once did she feel the waves of total surrender crash over her, she came at least twice with numerous little after shocks slowing her return to earth. When at she last calmed down, he slipped his once again hard cock from her arse, saving his energy for the events he had planned for her later in the day, and left her bent double where she was while he went and rinsed off under a hot shower.

Unsurprisingly, when he returned with a bucket of warm water and a wash cloth 15 minutes later she was just as he had left her, still bent double, blindfolded, and listening to music in her own world, not that she could have done anything at all to change her situation other than fall over. Still it was a very pleasant realisation to him that she was indeed so totally at his complete command.

The first thing he did was to reach under her and remove the christmas balls from her tits, placing them on the table by the door, then without a word he took, the cloth dipped it into the bucket and to her complete surprise he began washing her exposed arse and cunt. She noticed that he took his time and was very thorough especially when it came to washing her pussy, and while she found the sensation of the warm water very pleasant she found the experience totally humiliating. After all here she was stark naked tied in an impossibly revealing position in the middle of a suburban lawn having her most intimate parts washed by a man she had barely seen for the last decade.

He finished his work by toweling her dry with a soft cotton hand towel, then released the cords from her collar and toes so that she could finally straighten up, which took her several agonising minutes to achieve. When she was finally standing up straight he removed the earphones and said, "Thank you, cunt, that was excellent, you have a beautiful tight little arse and I really enjoyed filling it for you. Expect to have it fucked often in future. Now, before we do anything else, pick up your plug there, wash it in the bucket and stick it back in your arse so it will stay nicely open for me, otherwise it might hurt a little next time I use it."

Mortified, she bent down and did as he told her, soaping the plug, rinsing it off and then realising that he had no intention of giving her any privacy, she bent over and used one hand to spread her cheeks a little and eased the plug back into her bottom.

"Don't just stick it in all in one go, cunt, play with it, ease it in a little and withdraw it, then ease a little more in, just as I did. I don't want to see it just disappear."

Totally humiliated now, she nervously did as he said, taking several minutes to slip the thing fully into her rectum.

"Fantastic, that's what I want to see: my pretty little cunt enjoying herself. But we can't hang around all day having fun, there's a lot to do today." He told her handing her one of the dresses that he brought from her house that morning. "Put this dress on so we can go shopping."

Sharon slipped the dress on and buttoned it from just above the hem to the top expecting him to want her to leave at least the top button undone, but he said nothing. When she had finished he was pleased to see that she put her hands behind her head waiting for whatever was coming next. The truth was that she was stretching when she remembered the waiting position at the last moment and dropped her hands into it hoping he hadn't noticed that she didn't go straight into it. Leaving her standing there still blindfolded, he emptied the bucket and left it by the back door, which he locked, then he walked back to her grabbed her nipple through her dress and dragged her out to the car, opened the door and helped her to climb in, before climbing in himself.

12