One Long Dream Ch. 07

Story Info
Sharon's adventure in shopping land continues.
4.4k words
4.7
24.3k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Bob towed his naked, crawling wife by her leash into the pony room, Adam with Sharon crawling on all fours at his side headed towards the cash desk to settle the bill for his purchases, so by the time they entered the pony room Lynn had been tied to a hitching rail by a rope through the ring in the front of her collar and was waiting to have her harness fitted.

The pony room itself, a converted distribution warehouse, was an enormous space with a central ring of sawdust resembling a round yard for exercising and training horses. The hitching rail that Lynn was tied to stood between the ring and a small set of tiered seating that ran along one wall so that anybody sitting there had a full and uninterrupted view of her and the ring.

Tamara led Adam and Sharon to the seating and invited them to sit in the front row about a meter away from the hitching rail and Lynn. While she asked Adam what sort of coffee he would like, Mike and Bob, who was carrying what was obviously Lynn's new harness, entered the room from another door off to the right of the ring.

"Ok, Mike," Bob was saying as he put the bulk of the leather gear on the bench close beside Sharon "let's see how this new head harness fits. I can't wait to see how it looks."

"I'm sure you'll like it Bob, I have designed it so that it has a tongue depressor that clips on the bit, here let me show you." Mike said reaching for the elaborate bridle that incorporated a solid stainless steel bit.

With the bit in hand he took a small plastic spoon shaped object from his pocket and clipped it over the bit and then moving to stand in front of Lynn he asked "May I?"

"Of course!" Bob told him.

With that Mike took hold of Lynn's chin and pulled it down to open her mouth so he could slide the bit into place snugly against the corners of her mouth and the plastic spoon slid deep into the back of her mouth and pushed down on her tongue. "There you go tighten the harness and see what kind of effect that it has."

Bob did just as Mike suggested and tightened the harness so that the bit was anchored in place in his wife's mouth. "Ok Lynn, tell me how that feels."

A quiet "uhhh uhhh uhh uhh ohh" was all that emerged from the brunette's mouth, demonstrating that while she could still manage some sound, it was very muted and totally unintelligible.

"Brilliant Mike, absolutely brilliant. And I really love the way you have used a much smaller bit so it leaves her face clear like that."

"That was the whole idea: gag her effectively, but stylishly. And notice that while the rest of the head harness is a relatively simple design it will attach to the posture collar and has simple press stud attachment points for a visor, blinkers and a blindfold, which I've included in the pack for you as you requested."

"Cool, so let's get the collar on her then," Bob said as he picked up the 6" posture collar from the bench next to Sharon, who now sat transfixed by the sight in front of her.

The collar was in red trimmed black studded leather to match the head harness. When it was in place, it lifted Lynn's head and kept it centred making it difficult for her turn her head even a little. With the head harness attached to the collar Lynn could barely move or turn her head sideways at all. With blinkers and visor in place Lynn could only see directly in front of her and had virtually no chance of improving her field of vision by turning her head.

"Wow that's stunning, just stunning Mike. I love it and it fits perfectly. You're a genius man, a true genius. So let's complete the outfit with the body harness."

Once again Bob reached to the gear lying on the bench next to Sharon, only this time he said, "Don't feel left out cunt, we still have all her older tack that should fit you pretty well. Maybe Adam will let you try it on tomorrow."

Hearing that Adam leaned over to Sharon, took a handful of her hair and said, "I think that is a great idea. I'm sure you would like that wouldn't you cunt?" Without waiting for her to make any response at all he began shaking her head back and forth in a forced nod.

"Well done, what a good idea, I really appreciate your sense of adventure in volunteering so readily."

In the meantime, Bob had the harness on Lynn and was tightening it so that it fit very snugly. The harness itself was constructed around three large stainless steel rings, one centred on her chest just below her breasts with another one tucked under each breast almost directly under the nipple. Broad leather straps ran from the rings under her breasts, under her arms and up to join at another ring between her shoulder blades. More straps ran from this ring on either side of her neck back down between her breasts to meet the centre ring. A broad strap ran down her front over her navel before splitting into two just above her sex, the two parts passing either side of her cunt leaving it completely open and accessible before spreading widely around her buttocks, like the straps of a jock strap, to join a broad belt around her waist.

The harness also had rings on the tops of the shoulders and on the belt over her hips. The final touch was a pair of chains attached to the ends of the bit that ran down through rings on her harness to clip onto her nipple rings. These chains were just long enough so that they exerted a slight, but constant upward pressure on her nipples so that if she turned her head at all, it would pull her nipples up. When reins were attached to the bit, the slightest pull on them to either side jiggled her nipples; a larger pull on the reins lifted her whole tits. Bob had Mike give the reins several sharp tugs to ensure it delivered the right effect to her tits. Satisfied that the reins would work properly he felt the snugness and checked the separation of the straps that ran between her legs to make sure that they were far enough apart to give good access to her cunt and snug enough that they would not slip together under load and block access. This prompted Mike to say "Don't worry about the crotch straps Bob, they've been pre-softened and should not move or chaff her too much, even if you work her hard. Would you like to try the bells and weights now too?"

"Of course, the outfit's not complete without them."

With a click of his fingers, Mike sent Tamara off to get the extras and in no time she was handing them to Bob. The bells were small, highly polished, cast brass that were attached to sturdy nipple clamps, which drew a muffled moan when they were clamped onto Lynn's nipples next to the rings that already adorned her tits. The weights themselves were a pair of stainless steel cylinders about 100 mm long and 20 mm in diameter with a ring at the top. They were hanging from an equally highly polished stainless steel bow shackle of the kind used on yachts. Bob unscrewed the pin from the shackle, pulled it from one side and then forced it through the piercing in Lynn's left labia capturing the shackle against the outside of the labia, slipped it through the rings on the top of the weights and forced it through the matching piercing in her right labia and screwed it back into the shackle capturing it against the outside of her right labia. When he let the shackle and weights drop it stretched her lips deliciously, eliciting another moan from his wife.

"Perfect Mike, and these were the 250 gm weights weren't they."

"That's right and I used the bigger 5 cm bow shackles, mainly because they have more weight in themselves and because they are big enough to leave plenty of room so that you could work up to the full kilo without having to get bigger shackles."

"Good thinking, Mike. So now she's all dressed let me take her for a spin." Without any further delay, Bob picked a long stiff whip, attached a long training lead to the ring of his wife's collar, released her from the hitching rail and led her into the ring. Leaving her standing just inside the perimeter of the ring he moved to the centre of the ring and holding the long training leash in one hand he gave a sharp crack of the whip across her arse and said "walk on."

Lynn immediately began to move, firstly at a walk with her knees rising high, but a second crack of the whip had her break into a slow trot, causing the bells to begin tinkling and the weights to start swinging between her legs and knocking together with a sharp metallic ring.

The sight of the naked woman trotting with her tits and buttocks bouncing beautifully to the sound of the tinkling bells and weights captivated her audience completely, but when a further crack of the whip caused her to break into a full gallop it brought a round of applause from the small crowd including Sharon who had her hands free to drink the coffee Tamara had brought her.

Three laps at a gallop was enough to convince Bob that he had got his money's worth and he brought his wife back to a trot, then a walk and finally brought her to a stop with a gentle "Whoa! Good girl, well done!"

"Well Mike," he said, "you've really excelled on this lot, thanks."

"No problem Bob, would you like me to pack the stuff up for you now?"

"No, I've brought the float so she can travel home as she is and start to get used to the float, but before we go do you have another couple of weights, as you said there is still plenty of room on the shackle and I don't see why she shouldn't have the pleasure of the full kilogram now. Come to think of it do you have 4, I might as well get a pair for her tits too."

"Sure, that will just about clean me out of them, but that's my problem, I'm sure I can get more before the cunt needs them," he said loud enough for Sharon to hear, "Tamara duck out and get another two pairs of the weights for Lynn, and you'd better order more in I think that will be the last of them."

"Yes Sir! Two pairs of the 250 gm weights for Mrs Preston, and I will order more right away Sir."

"Good girl! Now how would you like to pay today Bob or would you like to leave it until Wednesday's meeting? The total is exactly what I quoted you."

"Look, if you don't mind waiting until Wednesday that'd be great, Bob told the leatherworking genius.

"That's fine, Bob, besides I know exactly where you live!"

"Well thanks mate, I really appreciate the gear and your time. See you Wednesday then."

"Till then, Bob. Here's Tamara with the weights, do you want them in a bag?"

"No thanks mate. Tamara hang two on the shackle in Lynn's cunt and hang the other two from her nipple rings."

"Yes Sir" Tamara replied and she immediately obeyed by clipping two of the weights to Lynn's nipple rings and then dropped to her knees in front of the pony girl, unscrewed the shackle pin and slid it out to fit the extra two weights on it before re-securing the pin. Before she stood she leant forward and planted a big kiss on Lynn's sex.

"Beautiful, thank you Tamara."

"My pleasure Sir, anytime. She looks great with all the attachments, has she ever had that much weight hanging on her before?"

"No, she's had a few smaller weights, but never more than about 30 grams at time."

"I didn't think so Sir, she doesn't look very happy."

"She'll get used to it quickly enough, especially with them swinging around in the float on the way home."

"I'm sure she will Sir. Have a lovely afternoon and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, if you'll be here for the meeting and show."

"Bob, did I hear that right? Did you say you've got a float for her?" Adam asked.

"Of course! We still had it from when we had the girls' horses, so I restored it and modified it for Lynn. I'll just fix Mike up for the bill and I can show you the float when I load her into it."

"Geez, what a day!" Adam said to no one in particular as he watched the weights swinging between Lynn's thighs. "This just keeps getting better and better, I am having trouble believing what has happened. I mean what were the chances of us running into you and Lynn here on the first and only day that we've come here in our lives?"

"Well, actually they're not too bad at all. Lynn and I are here pretty often for one thing or another and sometimes just for the Wednesday shows and social events that Mike runs, so it's not at all unusual to find us here."

"Well, anyway even if it's not unusual for you it has been a pretty spectacular day for us. Not only have I seen my first real life human pony, but the cunt here has had its first taste of a public punishment and, to my knowledge its first taste of sex with more than one guy at a time. Am I right cunt?" Adam asked tearing his eyes from their focus on Lynn's weights to look directly at his ex.

Sharon nodded slowly in response as she too looked up from her inspection of Lynn's charms. Sharon was struggling to resolve the inner turmoil she felt at being so turned on by Lynn's outfit and performance, which seemed to be a re-enactment of Sharon's own fantasies, and at the same time feeling that no one deserved to debased and humiliated, regardless of how exciting it might be, the way Lynn had been at the hands of her husband.

Sharon was still deep in thought when she felt her hands being swept behind her once more and being clipped securely together again. "Ok cunt it's time for us to make tracks." She heard Adam say as he took her left arm and led her back towards the shop front, "lets go and have a look at Lynn's float on the way."

The car park was at the end of a private lane behind the workshop and backed onto a broad area of public but vacant land. There was little danger of anyone being on the public land, but if there was anyone there they would have seen Bob emerge from the shop front with his harnessed, but otherwise naked wife in tow at the end of the reins attached to her bridle, followed by Adam leading his ex wife from the same premises with her dress flowing back in the breeze on either side of her body revealing her beautiful quarter cup corset, matching posture collar and the fresh whip marks across her otherwise smooth, creamy breasts. The observers would have seen the two men stop behind a shiny, elaborately decorated, white horse float that at first glance and from the outside looked perfectly normal and unremarkable. Even a closer inspection would reveal to an unaccustomed eye nothing remarkable, yes, the float did have dark, almost impenetrably dark, windows where a normal horse float might have an open window. Yes, the tailgate did seem to be a little higher than usual, but it was still open at the top, and yes the float did look more like a caravan now than a horse float, but hey some people do spend a lot of money on their horses.

The observers, had they been there, might have seen one of the men open the tail gate of the float wide to reveal the interior of the float, which had the usual two stall configuration. They might not have seen the additional cargo tie down points attached to the side walls of the float, nor the straps hanging from the roof of the float, but they would have seen one of the men lead the woman in the harness into the float and had they been close enough they would have seen the man attach a pair of straps that were hanging from the roof of the float to the rings on the shoulders of the woman's harness. These would prevent her from falling during transportation and the same observers would also have seen him attach straps from the tie down points on the walls to the harness around her waist and tighten them off to further reduce the possibility of her being damaged in transit. They might even have seen him spread her feet wide apart and attach the straps from the tie down points in the floor of the float to her ankles with tight fitting leather cuffs, but they probably didn't see him attach the hooks of the rubber bungy straps to her nipple rings and stretch the straps to rings in the front wall of the float. And they might have only been able to guess at what he was doing to the woman that made the weights hanging between her legs swing the way they did when she came, but Adam and Sharon could see everything that happened as Bob secured his pony in its float until, that is, Adam slipped Sharon's sunglasses over her eyes again as he thanked Bob for everything and asked whether he had any plans for filling the second stall in the float.

"None at the moment mate, but if you have someone in mind I'm sure we can work something out, ha, ha, ha."

"I think there might be someone, mate. Yep, you know, I think there just might be someone. I need to head off though. See you tomorrow, 11ish."

"Cheers Adam, I am looking forward to it," Bob said closing and bolting the tailgate, "and thank you too. It's been a lot of fun."

The observers would have then seen the man walk from the float and climb into his four wheel drive and head off down the lane while the second man led the stylishly attired woman wearing the incredibly high posture collar and open dress to a small black sedan where he opened the door and then used her breasts as handles to lower her backwards into the passenger seat, before lifting her legs and turning her so that she sat comfortably in her seat before closing her door, climbing into the driver's seat and driving off.

"Well cunt that was some morning, I can't believe how well it all went. It was certainly much more than I had bargained for so if that's anything to go by I think we have a fantastic future ahead of us. He looked at her noting that she was deep in thought, but saw almost no hesitation before she nodded her agreement.

"You really looked like you got into it fully and enjoyed yourself, am I right, cunt?"

Another gentle nod with raised eyebrows, in just the way that she used to do whenever she had conceded that he was right and that she should have known it along and listened to him.

"Was that a nod, cunt? Let me see some enthusiasm, did you enjoy yourself?"

This time he saw he nod her head vigourously, "Yes Sir, damn you, I did enjoy myself."

"Good, but I don't think there was any need to speak, but while you have your mouth in action give me a number between 1 and 50."

Puzzled, but thinking to herself, this is going to be how many strokes I have just earned so I had better go low ball, she said "5".

"Excellent then you will get 45 strokes for speaking out of turn, that's 50 minus 5, thank you, what an excellent number!"

"And one more question since you've got your mouth in action, whose cock felt better in your mouth Mike's or Bob's?"

"They were both really exciting Sir, Bob's is a lot like yours nice and big and filling, but when Mike stuck his prick through my gag it made up for the fact that his is smaller. I felt much more helpless when Mike did it and, much as I hate to admit it Sir, that was really incredibly exciting so I think I liked it better through the gag, but I can't wait to see what it will be like to have you do it I through a bigger ring. I know that's going to be very scary, but very exciting."

"Hmmm, I wonder when we will get that new gag from Melanie, I'd better ask her tonight."

"Before you go silent again, tell me did you use your teeth on Bob?"

"No Sir, he made that up entirely."

"I thought so."

"Will you still let him whip me, even though I didn't do anything?"

"Of course, it has nothing to do with what you actually did, you silly cunt, it only has to do with what I want and I want him to whip you."

"Oh."

"So no more talking now cunt you've said enough now to justify the 45 strokes, you can nod and shake your head to answer from now on. OK?"

She nodded her agreement.

"Now, do you still want me to take you back after all that?"

Again she nodded, this enthusiastically.

"Then I think we are pretty close to a deal, but I am going to wait until tomorrow night to I make my final decision. We've got a lot to get through before then."

"Now as for the rest of today, after we finish at Full Rush, I'm going to take you home and let you rest for a couple of hours then I will pick you up again at 6:00 for dinner. With Melanie coming I want to be ready by 7:15 at the latest and you can certainly help me get there."

12