One Long Dream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as for your piercings I intend to give them some personal intensive care, lots of antiseptic and lots of rotations, at least every hour or two, and that way I think they will heal quickly. Anyway, I intend to give it my best shot, I don't want my most valuable asset out of action any longer than is absolutely necessary, ok?"

Sharon nodded again wondering where on earth they were and just how much longer the trip would take as she was feeling more and more vulnerable and exposed, not mention feeling more and more anxious about having even one such extreme piercing let alone all of those that Adam had said he wanted for her.

What she couldn't know of course was that Adam was driving her right through the city centre where he often had to slow to walking pace to let pedestrians cross in font of him. And what worried Sharon wasn't so much that people saw her, but rather that people could see her, if they looked hard enough. Still, even though Adam was driving slowly, she did have her red corset on that gave the casual observer the impression that she was dressed although it came nowhere near covering either her breasts or her sex. She knew that anyone who gave her a second glance could see that she was displaying all her charms to the maximum extent possible although it would have been difficult for anyone to actually recognise her even if they had lifted their gaze above her breasts to her face. The fact that she had sunglasses on wasn't remarkable, so an observer would have had to have been very sharp to spot any details that might give away who she was.

Just as they were pulling away from the city centre, the phone rang. "Hello, Adam speaking," he said as he hit the receive button on the blue tooth.

"Hi Adam, it's Melanie from the adult store this morning."

"Oh, hi Mel, what a pleasant surprise. The cunt was just saying how much she was looking forward to having me fuck her mouth through the bigger ring gag. Did you order it for her yet?"

"That was exactly why I rang, we have a local supplier who has one that I can pick up this afternoon on my way out to your place, which was the second reason that I was ringing: to say that I can make it tonight."

"That's wonderful, Mel, what a star!"

"Thanks Adam, and I also wanted to tell you - you're not at Full Rush yet are you?"

"No, we're still about 5 minutes away."

"Good, I just wanted to say that I took the liberty to ring Sam at full rush to tell her about your visit to my shop this morning and she said that she was really looking forward to your visit and was hoping that you would introduce the cunt formally, you know with a curtsy, to her and her hubby too. She said if you did she'd take you through to her special room for the appointment. I hope I did the right thing Adam."

"That's cool Mel, and yeah I will introduce the cunt formally to Sam and her hubby. What's the special room?"

"That's where she looks after all her genuine BDSM clients. It has a gynaecological kind of stirrup table with all kinds of tie down points to make it really interesting, but I give you fair warning both she and her hubby will probably want a bit of action."

"Really Mel, sounds cool. We're just pulling in front now, so I better get back to the task in hand. By the way how does 6.00 pm sound, you can help me supervise the cunt's dinner preparations if you like."

"Love to Adam. See you at 6 then, cheers."

"Bye Mel."

12