One Long Dream Ch. 09

Story Info
Car park exposure and menage a trois.
10.7k words
4.52
22.6k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you once again to all those who have either commented or sent me email feedback. I really appreciate it.

For those who have missed the earlier episodes please read them first to set the context. If you like the story please vote for it—there I've made a blatant plea for recognition, because without it why would I write any more, I mean let's face it writers are probably bigger sluts than the characters in their (my) stories.

Enjoy.

*

Sharon heard the door open and her ex say as they stepped over the threshold, "Gee, cunt it seems like we've been here all day but when I think back, it's really only been a couple of hours. And what a couple of hours, eh? It's still broad daylight out here!"

Damn, she thought, in utter disbelief that he would drag her around nude in daylight. I hope there isn't too much traffic to see me like this.

"Relax, cunt there isn't anyone around and besides even if there was they wouldn't recognise you any way. They would be too busy looking at your gorgeous body to worry about your face."

She had no way of knowing if he was telling the truth or not, but she did relax a little as they crossed the small parking area. Hmm, she thought, he's probably right. My eyes are hidden behind these wrap around glasses, I'm a walking advertisement for the sexiest corset I've ever seen and I'm wearing the most outrageous bondage collar; who the hell would even be interested at looking at my face. I guess I don't have much to lose really.

Still it seemed like several minutes before she heard the car door locks open and when the relative safety of the car at last became a possibility for her she did feel a wave of relief.

That wasn't too bad she thought, but even as the relief washed over her, the sound of car tyres crunching over the gravel of the car park plunged her back into despair. Fuck Adam, she thought, get the fucking door open, you bastard there's a car pulling in.

Still she hadn't heard the open and she thought that Adam must be deliberately taking his time. While she stood nervously waiting he took the dress from her, opened the back passenger door and placed the dress on the seat. She heard the gravel crunching under the other car's tires as it came to a stop very close to her, its engine running quietly.

"Fuck Adam get me in the car you bastard! There is someone there." He did nothing, leaving her standing facing the road and the other car with all her charms on full display.

"Yes there is cunt. Seems the neighbours are very friendly round here. Looks like they want a chat, isn't that nice?"

"No, its not nice. And I know you will want to whip me for speaking but for fuck's sake please get me in the car Adam."

"You're right cunt, I will want to whip you, but I can't over do it and you've already built up a big tally. So if you just shut up now and keep quiet until I tell you otherwise I will let the entire tally go. Do you agree cunt?"

She nodded slowly.

"Great. But I get your drift, we can't stand around here showing you off forever." She finally heard the door open. When he took hold of her firm tits and lowered her backwards into the car all she thought was, thank fuck, at last.

"Gee, cunt they really are friendly, they've come quite close so they can get a really good look."

Over the sound of the quietly idling engine, Sharon heard an unfamiliar, but very masculine voice, say "Thanks for the little show, mate, she looks fantastic. Love to see more of that sometime."

"No problem," Adam replied, standing beside the open door, "pleased you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it?" Sharon heard the voice say, "Mate, I loved it. That's hottest thing I've ever seen. In fact, I only stopped to get a better look, hope you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. The cunt might not be quite so happy though."

"Probably not, but I guess that's her problem isn't it?"

"Well, I guess so," Adam said, "it's not worrying me at all."

"I can't believe I've finally seen someone who really knows how to treat a woman properly and is prepared to do it in public—"

"Stephen," the woman in the passenger seat interrupted angrily, "that's disgusting. No woman deserves such degrading treatment..."

"Don't bother with your feminist bullshit Jan, that's exactly how every woman should be treated," Stephen retorted aggressively. "If I had half a chance, you'd be running around like that too."

"In your dreams, Stephen, in your dreams!" Jan said as she leant across the car to address Adam, "You seem to be totally in control, unlike him," she went on, nodding her head toward her husband Stephen. "He wouldn't know what to do with a naked woman if he had one, not that your friend is naked though is she. Nice outfit she's wearing. Is it your wife or some whore you've rented?"

"The cunt? It's actually my ex-wife. It finally came to its senses recently and said it would do anything to have me take her back. As you can see I am taking it at its word. It's a lot of fun."

Both Sharon and Jan noted the way Adam talked about Sharon as an object, the difference was that for Sharon it was intensely humiliating and for the Jan just plain sexy, but there would be no way that she could ever admit that, to anyone.

"I'd really like to have a chat with you sometime soon," Stephen said man his business card out of the window of the high end Audi sedan, "here's my card. I've just about had all I can take from this bitch; she needs to learn to behave properly, too, like your ex. Could we get together? Would you mind?"

"No, I don't mind, not at all, love to." Adam said moving around to the driver's side of his own car to get his card, leaving Sharon sitting side-on in her seat, feet still on the ground wide apart, legs spread wide open and very much still on full display.

Although he couldn't hear exactly what was being said in the Audi, Adam gathered that a nerve had been touched. He caught a few words that sounded like Stephen telling his wife to shut the fuck up or she would be walking home dressed like the slut in the Beemer.

Walking back to the Audi with a big smile on his face, Adam thought, hmmm it might be very interesting when Steve and his wife make it home. I'd love to be a fly on their wall tonight. "Here you go," he said handing his card to Stephen, "I am semi-retired and have a lot of free time. Call me soon." He realised that he liked the look of the guy, "and we can arrange to get together."

"Thanks, I'll do that," Stephen said reading the card, "Adam."

"Is that your wife, then Steve?" Noticing that he not only liked the look of Stephen, but that his wife looked pretty damned useful.

"Yeah, that's the prick-teasing bitch!"

"Stephen, stop calling me that!" she said, "I'm your wife, for god's sake!"

"In name only, you stuck up, bitch! When was the last time you actually put out?"

"Hmmm," Adam said ignoring their spat and taking the time to lean into the driver's window a little and get a good look at the attractive, but conservatively dressed woman in the passenger seat. "She looks pretty good though, Steve. She's certainly got nice big tits, even if it's a padded bra. And what a lovely big cocksucking mouth too if I'm not mistaken."

"You're right about the tits, she doesn't need to wear padded bras at all..."

"How dare you talk about me like that with a stranger, it's...

"Would you prefer me to talk about you like that with our friends, Jan?"

"No, let's go home. This is disgusting!"

"Before I go Adam, let me just say that the bitch does have a good, big cocksucking mouth, she just needs to learn how to use it, she has no idea."

"You bastard," she said, "you can't talk about me like that to a stranger."

Adam with his head still at the window and picking up on her name said, "It's ok Jan, until a few days ago the cunt there couldn't suck cock to save itself either, but with some intensive practice it has already become really quite good at it. So there's hope for you too, you know."

"Take me home right now, Stephen. I never want to see this man again! Really!"

"Thanks for dropping by," Adam said mischievously as he headed back to his exposed ex wife.

The Audi continued idling and didn't move as Adam making sure the door was fully open, moved to stand completely to one side of Sharon so that he wouldn't obscure the view of the couple in the Audi. From this position he took Sharon's right leg in his hands and lifted it slowly into the car, but before he lifted her left leg in, he looked back over his shoulder toward the couple in the Audi who still had their eyes glued on the action in front of them, waved and slowly lifted Sharon's left leg in and fitted her seat belt. For the benefit of his audience he took Sharon's breasts in his hands and squeezed and twisted drawing a loud "Owwwhhhhh" from her before letting them go and giving each of them a very visible, good loud slap.

He couldn't know for sure that his little show had Stephen battling with a very hard erection, but he did think it was possible. Nor could he know that Jan was so turned on that she was literally soaking the leather seat under her.

"Now that was really hot," Stephen said to himself out loud as Adam finally closed the Beemer's door, "if we weren't in a public place, Jan, I'd throw you on your back and fuck the daylights out of you."

"Yeah," she said in a very shaky voice, "well we are in public place, so you're going to have to wait till we get home aren't you?"

"You're fucking turned on then aren't you Jan?"

"Sort of, I am feeling a bit hot that's all." She said unconvincingly as Adam's BMW pulled away.

"Bullshit! I know I've got a raging hard-on," he said grabbing her hand and putting it on the tent in his pants "and I'll bet you are soaking wet, aren't you?" Stephen said.

"No, I am not!" she told him defensively.

"Prove it, bitch! Prove you are not soaking wet and I'll never call Adam. But if you are wet, then I am going to take you home and fuck you senseless. Then I am going to call Adam."

"That's disgusting. I don't have to prove anything, just take me home." She said.

"No way, like I said to Adam, I've had about enough of you. You either prove to me right now one way or another that you're not soaking wet or we go our separate ways."

"What do you mean separate ways?"

"Separate! Divorce!"

"Are you serious? Would you leave me just because I didn't show you that my knickers are soaked or not?"

"You had better believe it Jan. I've just seen the hottest thing I've ever seen and I will have it myself, one way or another. It's your choice now."

Jan's problem was getting worse; all this talk of being turned on and wet was so unaccustomed that it was adding to her arousal not turning her off, as she would normally expect.

"Jan, I am going to release the brakes and back out of here in 30 seconds. If I don't have proof one way or another in that time, you can walk home."

"You bastard! What kind of proof do you want?"

"Lift your arse of the seat, pull your skirt up to your waist, take your knickers off and give them to me. You have 15 seconds."

"Bastard!" But she lifted her backside off her seat anyway, pulled her skirt up around her waist, and took her knickers off.

"Time, bitch!"

"They're coming, Stephen. They're coming hold on damn you," she said slipping her panties over her shoes and handing them to her husband, "There and you can stop calling me bitch now."

"Keep the skirt around your waist bitch until I examine the evidence thoroughly."

"Stephen, stop calling me that," she said lowering herself back onto her seat with her skirt still around her waist.

"Hmmm, these knickers are very, very wet aren't they bitch."

"Stephen!"

"Well, they are aren't they?"

"You know they are, Stephen!"

"But it is not conclusive evidence that you are actually soaking wet, is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for evidence to be conclusive, it really should be physically tested at the scene don't you think."

Jan had no idea where this was going. "Yes, I guess so, but I don't know what you mean, the scene of the crime?" she said.

"Well, if you were soaking wet, where would the wetness be? Where would it be coming from?"

"You mean from my vagina?"

"No, I mean from your cunt!"

"Stephen, don't be so crude."

"Well, would it or would it not come from your cunt?"

"Yes it would, but please don't talk like that!" Her face was red now from embarrassment, but she felt her arousal getting stronger and stronger.

"So if the wetness was coming from your cunt then what would I need to examine to find conclusive evidence?"

She decided that if she ignored his filthy language that he would probably stop using it. "You would need to examine... my... my... vagina."

"Not exactly, bitch. I would need to examine your cunt. Right?"

"But I can't just show you my vagina."

"Why not, bitch? I've been fucking your cunt on and off, and recently it's been mostly off, for over twenty years."

"That's different, you've never wanted to examine it like this before."

"So what? I do now, so do you want to give me the evidence to prove conclusively that you are or are not soaking wet so that we can go home together?"

She felt beaten, "Alright, Steve, you win." She hung her head despondently but at the same time, expectantly, "How can I give you the evidence that you need?"

"It's simple bitch, open your legs wide and slide your hips right forward, so I can feel your cunt for any wetness."

She looked at him pleadingly hoping for a change of mind.

"Look, bitch I don't have all day, either you make your cunt available for me to examine for the evidence I want or you don't and we're through."

Feeling totally lost, all Jan could do was glare at her husband, a little spark of defiance danced in her eyes briefly before giving way to her surrender. She knew that if he did touch her, he would know instantly that this whole game turned her on immensely.

"The cunt, bitch!"

"Oh Stephen," she said sliding her hips forward so they overhung her seat and spreading her knees wide apart, "it is so embarrassing to display myself like this to you."

"Lift your arse off the seat too, bitch!"

Jan wondered what had happened as she lifted her bottom off the seat.

"Higher bitch!"

She lifted higher and he swept her skirt completely from under her and held it up against her back.

"Ok sit, bitch!"

She sat back down slowly, anticipating the cool touch of the leather against her skin. It felt naughty to her, naughty but very, very sexy as she slid her hips forward for her husband to examine her sex.

"Spread your legs wider bitch."

"I asked you not to call me that Stephen."

"I know you did, bitch, but I ignored you and I like the name, it suits a prick teaser like you." He reached over the centre console and ran his hand up her thigh, "It has a nice ring to it. Put your hands behind your head and keep them there!"

"Steve..."

"Do it, bitch!"

Jan was totally confused, she was turned on like never before in her life, but she felt it was all so wrong, that she shouldn't be acting like this. Still she did what he said, clasping her fingers together behind her head.

"Well done, bitch."

When his fingers reached her clitoris and began to gently rub and tease it, she began to moan softly and even lifted her hips towards his fingers. They dipped down between her glistening labia, separating them easily and sliding deep within her pussy.

"Well, well, well," he said fingering her slit aggressively while thumbing her clitoris, "I was right, bitch, you are absolutely soaking wet, your juices are flowing all over the place, just as well I had the car seats treated, otherwise you would have ruined them."

"I'm really beginning to like this, you know? You're turning out to be quite a little treasure aren't you bitch? Displaying yourself to whoever may be watching while you ride my fingers like a true slut. You're just like Adam's ex aren't you? You are a slut just like her!"

Jan could do nothing but moan louder, lifting her hips higher for him. "Come on bitch, come, that's it come hard." And she did come and hard, "Adam saw you for who you really are didn't he, just a big titted cunt with a big cocksucking mouth. Bet you just can't wait to be paraded around on a leash just like his cunt was." He kept up his assault until she came again, and she came very hard the second time; her vagina clamping down hard on his fingers again and again. Even when she had regained some semblance of consciousness, he kept his fingers moving in her cunt as he slipped the car into gear and pulled smoothly away from the car park.

"Better put your seatbelt on bitch!"

"Oh I nearly forgot," was her only reply, as she concentrated on the incredible pleasure his fingers were giving her. She was intensely aware of being knickerless, the leather upholstery caressing her bottom with each little move she made. She was feeling quite wantonly free with her legs spread wide, sex completely exposed and slouched way forward in her seat.

"Did you like me examining your cunt, bitch?"

"Uh, uh! It was... ah... very... very... it was umm... beautiful, Stephen, thank you!"

"You're welcome bitch, it was my pleasure to play with your cunt. It still is, but I win the bet and I get to call Adam. We will call him when we get home and go round and see if we can't get some good ideas on how a man should treat a bitch like you. Now get those hands behind your head again."

"Yes, Stephen," she murmured quietly, "I'm sorry, I forgot you wanted me to keep them there."

"Regardless of what happens between here and home, keep them exactly where they are until we get there. When we do get home, you know that I am going to fuck the daylights out you don't you?"

She simply nodded and, as he was talking and still fingering her sex, she drifted off into her own world, a world of nude captive women and powerful, masterful men; a world dominated by an image of Adam with a crown on his head seated in a huge ornate throne and Sharon on her knees at his feet. Jan saw herself, blindfolded, her hands bound behind her, dressed in a dark red lace corset, suspenders, stocking and heels. She saw Stephen in front of her leading her proudly into this new world, by a chain linked to large rings in her nipples, to an audience with Adam. Stephen led her through a huge crowd of their friends; the men fully dressed and the women, all of them, like her, dressed in corsets and stockings, their breasts, sex and bottoms all bare. The images made her want to drop both of her hands to her sex, to scratch an itch that had been growing there ever since they married all those years ago, but one that was now erupting with all the power of a volcano. Oh how she needed Stephen to fuck her senseless as he promised.

Menage a Trois

The small green car sitting in front of the house puzzled Adam as he pulled into his driveway. That is, it puzzled him until it dawned on him, who the pretty looking blond sitting behind the wheel was. Melanie smiled and waved as she watched Adam open the passenger side door of the gleaming, silver BMW, reach in and extract his deeply embarrassed ex wife by taking a handful of each breast and hauling her to her feet. For her part Sharon was feeling absolutely humiliated as she realised, even though she couldn't anything see through the modified sunglasses she wore, that it was still daylight, they were still outside the garage and therefore still entirely visible from the street.

Melanie sat transfixed as she watched Adam close the car door and pull the now cuffed woman across the small font lawn in just the corset she herself had fitted that morning and the wonderfully sexy suspenders and stockings Melanie remembered from their meeting that morning. Melanie loved the fact that Sharon's outfit revealed all her feminine charms and at the same time was incredibly alluring and sexy—a fabulous way to dress a woman.