One Long Dream Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first shocked that he would just take her without any foreplay, Sharon quickly warmed to the simultaneous stimulation of her clitoris and bottom. Thank god he had that plug in me for so long, she thought, at least it had my bum open and ready for him and, who'd have thought, it does really feel pretty, bloody good. If he keeps this up for a while I could definitely get off on it.

She began lifting and moving her hips back to meet his thrusts and even started moaning gently into the doona under her face. "That's it, Sharon, go get 'em, you sexy little cunt," he encouraged her as he concentrated on maintaining his steady pace. "Aren't you glad I did all that tantric training and practice?"

"Oooohh, yes, Master, I don't know how you do it, but I am really starting to love it. Fuck my arse, Master, fuck it good! I am so sorry I denied you for so long. Oh, fuck can I come, Master?"

"Whenever, you're ready, Sharon, whenever you're ready."

"Oooooohhhhhh, fffuuuuucccckkk, mmmmm....aaaaaggggghhhhh, ooohhh yeeessss!"

While Sharon blissed out in absolute ecstasy, Adam slowed his rhythm right down so that she was only just aware that he was still buried deep in her body. "Sharon, you have no idea how good it feels to have my cock so deep in your arse and feeling every little quiver of your little eruption. I know I am going to be spending a lot more time right here."

Even before, Sharon had completely recovered he lifted her torso from the bed and then carefully manoeuvred her right leg so that her foot was flat on the floor before he stood, lifting her, still fully impaled on his erect staff, to her feet.

"Mmmmmm, that's so nice," she whispered as he turned and slowly sank back onto the bed taking her with him. A little more manoeuvring and soon they lay on their sides in a variation of the way they used to spoon when they were married. Back then she would be wearing pyjamas making it impossible for him slip his cock into her pussy, let alone her arse. Now with his erection still deep inside her he invited her to sleep, "sleep well, Sharon, tomorrow is another day and you will need your rest. Good night Sharon."

"Good night, Master, and thank you."

"My pleasure, good night, Mel."

"Good night, Sir, and thank you too."

He reached behind him to kill the lights and completely content, he allowed himself a few gentle thrusts into his ex-wife before laying his head on his pillow and falling into a deep sleep.

Sharon too felt a deep contentment and an incredible connection, obviously physical and emotional, to her former husband. Amidst the pleasant confusion of thoughts crowding her mind she realised, he must have forgotten that he was going to punish me tonight, oh well perhaps I should remind him—in the morning. What an odd thought, that I should remind him to whip me. We have come a long way haven't we and to fall asleep with his cock in my arse is just unbelievable. How slutty is that? But fuck it feels good! Will it always be this fucking good... and I've got to design a garden to be married in... a BDSM wedding? What the fuck is that? Mmmmm, it does sound interesting though... a white dress wedding... I can just see him tying me up and fucking me in front of the guests... who should I invite to see him ravish me? Better not invite family... will he want to whip me on my wedding day? Publicly?

The images kept coming igniting a little fire that had her moving her body gently on the cock in her arse.

"Lie still and go to sleep Sharon, there's plenty of time or play tomorrow."

"Yes, Master, sorry," and she did lie still and let sleep gradually take her away into a dreamy world where, dressed in a white wedding dress that left her breasts, sex and bottom completely exposed, Adam forced her to her knees and took her orally before offering her mouth to their wedding guests. She was in the middle of an exquisite garden surrounded by hundreds of beautifully dressed guests drinking French champagne and eating canapés served by Melanie and Lynn. All around her she heard, cheerful, friendly conversation as Adam led her—clad, now that he had removed her dress, in a white lace corset that gave her body an hour-glass shape and lifted her breasts without covering them, matching stockings, suspenders and heels—from one torture device, where he would first whip her and then invite the nearest of their guests to lay a few strokes on her, to another until she had been used at all eight punishment and torture stations. The images began to fade as she and Adam finally climbed onto their small carriage, complete with a "Just Married" sign on the back of it and with the traditional shoes and cans tied to strings hanging from the back. The last thing she saw, after she threw her bouquet to the crowd was Adam cracking his whip first on Melanie's bare arse and then on Lynn's equally naked rump as the carriage lurched into motion behind them.

A New Day Dawns

The sun was just peeking through a gap between the curtains as Adam thought he felt something moist touch his penis. Having spent so many years sleeping by himself it took him a little while to realise exactly what was happening. Like everything else that had happened over the last couple of days, this was a dream come true. Not sure whether it was Sharon or Melanie, he reached beside him to see if Sharon was still there, she wasn't. A little exploration with his hand told him that it was indeed Sharon whose mouth was now sliding down over his erection. Content to just to let her do her thing without interruption he lay back and revelled in the unexpected, but very welcome attention she was giving him.

As he did every time he had an erection, he began to focus on maintaining mental control over his physical reaction to Sharon's ministrations. It seemed his Tantric training always came to the fore to ensure he got the most pleasure out of every single hard-on. Sharon was surprised, again, at his ability to get and stay hard for so long without coming.

When they'd been together, yes, he'd been unable to perform and do it two or three times a night, and he was really able to hold off coming for a very long time, but certainly nothing like what he is doing now. How on earth can he do it, she thought. How can he possibly stay so fucking hard for so fucking long and I've never felt anybody so hard before in my life. And he just keeps doing it and doing it. He always had a magnificent cock, but now, wow! While she was thinking this she felt a hand slide up her thigh and cover her sex. Mmmmmmm. The hand didn't stay still for long though and she felt two fingers gently slip between her labia and a thumb begin circling her clitoris. Who cares how long he can stay hard, she thought, if I get treated like this every time, he can stay hard for his entire life. Pretty soon it was evident that while she took the initiative and started this little interaction, he was actually in control, and it was she who was going to get the benefit. Her moans of delight were getting steadily louder and louder. So much so that Melanie popped her head up over the edge of the bed to see what was going on.

"You guys started without me. Can I join you please," she said climbing over the end of the bed. "Can I do that you please, Sir? Why don't you just relax and let us look after you? After all, Sir, you deserve to have your slaves pamper you I mean that's what we're here for, Sir."

"Of course you're right, Melanie." Removing his hand from Sharon's sex, "please look after Sharon's needs, with your mouth of course."

"Thank you, Sharon. That was a fantastic way to wake me up. Feel free to do that any morning that you are not tied up or otherwise indisposed. Of course, you can do the same too, Melanie. Now, Sharon, why don't you just turn around and give your young friend a loving little 69 while I go and get breakfast. When you are finished you can get up and have a shower. Same rules as last night though, no touching your own body and, Melanie, put the plug back in Sharon's arse for the day."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Master, with pleasure."

Grinning from ear to ear at the sight of his two naked slaves pleasuring each other on his bed, Adam walked out and down to the kitchen his erection still leading the way. One thing he had always told Sharon, was that it wasn't the destination that was so important for him it was always the journey. His greatest joy in life was having an erection. It never failed to lift his spirits, to allow him to soar to heights of pleasure that few people could understand. He knew that for most people including his ex-wife, and possibly Melanie, coming was often more important then the foreplay. He was happy to oblige them and practice his own form of tantric self-control that allowed him to stay hard for so long giving him such an incredible feeling of power and pleasure.

He busied himself with the preparations for breakfast, preparing what would have been for many people a veritable feast for the three of them. He noticed from the sounds of footsteps moving between the bedroom in the bathroom above him that that the girls must have at least moved on from their mutual pleasuring on the bed and were probably engaging right now in mutually pleasuring each other in the shower. He didn't mind and instead thought he should encourage it as much as possible, as long as it did not interfere with his own pleasure.

It took another 10 min or so, before they appeared in the kitchen, naked and giggling. "Did you want us to dress at all, Sir?" I know we're going out to visit your friend's pony farm, but we weren't sure how you wanted us to dress. We weren't even sure where you put the clothes you'd bought yesterday morning, we figured you'd probably want Sharon in the corset again or at least another one of the corsets but just couldn't find them."

"Let's not worry about that just now, Melanie, we'll eat first and then get you ready."

"Master, as I was falling asleep last night, I realised that you were going to give me 40 strokes and I really don't want to be responsible for somehow weaselling out of it. I mean, I didn't want to tell you either, but then I didn't want to be responsible and possibly get punished for not telling you."

"Well, that is very brave of you Sharon, very brave indeed. To tell the truth I'd actually forgotten. There was so much going on yesterday, but now you mention it we can't let it just go, can we?"

"No, Master, I agree, not that I want you to whip me necessarily but, I really don't want to be seen to be trying to welch on any part of our agreement."

"Well, I tell you what, Sharon, I have to reward your honesty and your dedication to our agreement, so as a reward I will halve the punishment I was going to give you so that you will get 20 strokes instead of 40. We'll do it straight after breakfast. As soon as you and Mel clear away the breakfast things we will stretch you out over the table and give you 10 strokes on your arse with the paddle and the rest on your tits with the cane. Obviously the strokes on your tits will be delivered on the meaty bits of your breasts so that we don't harm those beautiful nipples. By the way, have you treated your piercings this morning?"

"Yes, Master, we have. In fact, Melanie was very, very careful and very meticulous in looking after mine and I did try really hard to do the same for her."

"How are they feeling today?"

"Better-than-expected actually, Sir. They are a little tender, but otherwise they're not too inflamed at all. I think the aloe vera will make them heal very quickly."

"Good, now let's eat. Feel free to help yourself to everything; hopefully this will be a typical summer breakfast for us. There's lots of fruit and cereal and if you'd like, some scrambled eggs. I even have some really first-class smoked ham."

"Looks fantastic, and I would really, really love some scrambled eggs especially if you've got ham that is anything like the ham that we have at Cedartown."

"Can't promise that, Mel, it can't be anywhere near as good as what you'd get on the farm, but it is pretty good. So that's ham and scrambled eggs for Melanie what about you, Sharon?"

Yes please, Master, I'd love some as well."

"Okay, sit down and help yourselves to the fruit and cereal, I'll get the ham and eggs."

They ate in silence for a while, but as he brought the ham and eggs to the table, Adam said, "we have a few things we need to talk about before we head off to Bob and Lynn's today."

"Yes, Master?"

"Last night, Sharon, you agreed to undertake my garden project in the mountains. I said I had some are some ideas."

"Yes, Master?"

"What I had in mind is a very formal, European style of layout. A large diamond shape with axes running North-South and East-West. At each point of the diamond and in the centre of the diamond, I want a garden room. What do I mean by a garden room? I mean a discrete space about 10 metres in radius either circular or square, I know squares don't have radiuses, but you know what I mean. Each garden room will hold about 50 or 60 people comfortably sitting at tables and chairs or twice that many standing around a central feature in each space. The actual shape, the actual size is up to you. That is part of your detailed design, but each room, garden room that is, will be visually separate from every other room. That means trees and shrubs etc will prevent people in one garden room seeing clearly what's happening in the other garden rooms. I want paved pathways to connect the rooms and I want the rooms themselves to be paved as well. Preferably, paved with some kind of flagstones or similar; something that you can walk comfortably on barefoot, but walk equally comfortably on in high heels. At the centre of each of the garden rooms I want a whipping post of some kind. Each garden room is to have a different kind of whipping post. Your job Sharon is to design the gardens, the garden rooms and to implement the design. You have total responsibility for finalising the design and making it happen. You will also find or design the whipping posts. They should be in timber or iron with iron fittings or provision for leather fittings. You are my intended victim and each of the whipping posts should be custom-made to present a different part of you for punishment in the best way possible. I mean one device should be optimised to present your arse, another your tits, another your cunt, etc. Obviously I'm also going to use them for our little pet here as well. Are you still keen, Sharon? Not that you have a choice now you've already agreed."

"Master, you already told me that you wanted a BDSM wedding and that the garden was being designed for it, so I assumed that it would be something along the lines that you've just described. And yes, I did agree and I will do it. I'm not sure where I'm going to find whipping posts like you described, but I'm sure there'll be something on the web to find. So yes, master, I will do it and I will do it on time, for you."

"No, Sharon, you will do it for us. In fact, you will do it for you."

"Yes master, I will do it for me. It will be the most beautiful garden that you have ever seen, fit for a beautiful wedding. Master, may I ask how you see the wedding? Will it be a white wedding?"

"Well to tell the truth, Sharon, I haven't thought about it all that much, but yes I think it should be a white wedding. I think we need to have a wedding dress designed. I have a vision of you in flowing white material that drifts like a cloud around your body presenting those magnificent tits clearly and with waves of material parting to reveal your gorgeous cunt and your beautiful arse. Naturally, you'll wear white stockings, a white suspender, white heels, white corset, and white collar, cuffs and veil."

"Master, I can't believe it, and you have just described the dream I had last night."

"Really, Sharon, tell me more."

"Well, I was dressed just as you described, although the dress was designed to be always open to expose my tits, pussy and arse, rather than drifting open. We were in a garden; there were hundreds of very well dressed guests although some clearly submissive women wore elegant, but very revealing outfits. Melanie and Lynn were serving the guests dressed in pony gear that left their tits, arses and pussies completely exposed. The guests were all drinking champagne and eating canapés and were obviously very happy as they watched the service. When the preacher reached the end of the service he pronounced us master and slave and said you may now fuck the bride, or do anything else to her that you feel is appropriate. You turned to me, and after giving me a quick kiss on the lips, pushed me to my knees and fucked my face for a little while before you invited the best man to do the same and while he fucked my face you invited the preacher and the rest of your groomsmen to do the same too. They did, while you watched and encouraged them as you drank champagne."

"Yes, very interesting, Sharon, tell me more."

"Well, once the groomsmen had finished with me, you attached a white lead to my collar and led me to the centre of the garden where you stripped my dress and veil off. Then you picked up a leather flogger and whipped me a few times before giving the flogger to your best man and inviting him to whip my arse. When he finished you gave the flogger to your groomsmen. For the next hour or so you led me to different parts of the garden where you invited the guests to use me, fuck me or whip me. Finally, you took me to the entrance of the garden where Melanie and Lynn waited hitched to a small carriage. The carriage was decorated with old tin cans and shoes and things and had a great big "Just Married" sign on the back. You helped me onto the carriage and whipped Mel and Lynn and we left for our honeymoon. It was all very sexy and romantic and got me very hot."

"Well, I think we should work to make our wedding as close as possible to your dream, don't you think?"

"Yes, Master, if that's what you'd like."

"What do you think, Mel? Sound reasonable?"

"Sir, it sounds like your future bride has been spying on Cedartown weddings. What she described would not be at all unusual in Cedartown.

"Great, we have a plan then. Now let me show you both how to operate the espresso machine so that you know exactly how to make my coffee. Then after you have brought me my coffee, you will clean up here and join me in the living room."

"Yes, Master."

"Yes, Sir."

"Well done, ladies," Adam said placing his empty coffee cup on the table beside the sofa. "You will find yesterdays' purchases under the desk in my study. Mel, you know how I like Sharon dressed and Sharon, see if the corsets fit Mel, you look to be about the same size and even though I think you'd be able to squeeze Mel's beautiful ripe melons into your bras, fitting her into the same size corsets and suspenders should be a breeze. Bring the blindfolds with you, now go and dress each other and be quick about it."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Master," the pair giggled as they trotted out of the room.

10 minutes later, they returned.

"Oh, don't you two look absolutely gorgeous: a vision straight from heaven."

"Thank you, Master, I'm so happy to please you."

"Good, so you're perfectly happy with our arrangements then, Sharon."

"Oh yes, Master, very happy."

"Me too, Sir"

"Of course, you are, Mel."