One Long Night

Story Info
It's not her boyfriend who came home...
1.7k words
4
30.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to a friend who edited this for me!! You're the best Snarky! Also, all characters in this story are 18+

I wake to total darkness. I wonder what woke me up. I start thinking, wishing my boyfriend was home. I toss and turn in my bed. I start to drift off, then think I hear a noise deeper in the house, I sit up, then decide it was just the creaking house. I notice a presence in the room and I call his name, thinking he's home. I hear you shush me and settle back into the sheets, reassured thinking its him. I feel a pressure on the end of the bed and smile, thinking you're going to cuddle with me till I fall back asleep. Instead, I feel you tie something over my eyes.

I call out, "Babe??" I can feel the heat emulating from your body as you hover over my body and kiss my full lips softly. I startle when I feel someone else slowly pulling down my silky panties, as your hands are in my curly hair.

I start to open my mouth to scream but you hold your hand over my mouth and whisper "Quiet or this will be worse for you." I continue to struggle as the other guy caresses my body lightly with his hands. I buck to try to get you both off of me. I hear rummaging around the room and hope your friend won't find my play things....I realize my suspicions were correct when I hear a chuckle. You grab something he hands you and I struggle when I feel the familiar weight of rope near my wrists.

"No!! You can't do this!! Get off!" I shout.

You slap me and say "Shut up you slut. From what we found in this room we know you like it rough. And so I know you're going to like what we are going to do to you." You rub one finger quickly on my hungry pussy lips and feel I'm already soaking wet.

"Ah, just as I thought. Just a dirty little slut, aren't you..." You say it, not as a question but as fact. I whimper as you say "Robin, tie her up tight, the whore likes it." He roughly ties my wrists above me and smiles as it brings my big tits up as well. I feel a knife quickly cut off my pajama and feel the cold air on my pert tits. I struggle again as I feel my nipples becoming erect and I hope neither of you notice.

Robin ties my ankles as well and says, "Now that's much better..." You back up off the bed and I can only guess what you're doing. I'm tense, trying to figure out what you both are doing. Then I suddenly feel something being dragged across my body. I shudder, realizing its the flail from the closet. The leather pieces rub against my skin. I feel them flick across my erect nipples and I gasp. Then, angry with myself for getting turned on more, I bite my lip to stay quiet. I hear Robin chuckle and hear him ask, "Do you want a go at it?"

To which you reply, "No I'll just watch for now." At that, he flicks it across my glistening pussy, my lips opening no matter how hard my brain tries to resist. My body is responding to his teases, and I can't do anything about it.

"Noooo....stop" I beg, needing him to stop.

"What did you just say to me, whore?? Did you just TELL me to stop? You'll regret that, nasty whore." He says and he immediately stops dragging the flail across my body. I feel him loosen my left wrist and ankle, and flip me onto my stomach.

I start to protest, but stop suddenly when I feel a sharp SMACK on my left ass cheek. I moan in pain. SMACK. I whimper. "Who gives the orders here?" SMACK.

"Y-you" SMACK.

"You what?!? Address me!!" SMACK. "Um...you? Sir?" SMACK. "You, Sir!! You do..." I trail off whimpering from the pain. SMACK. "I am your master now, got it?" Robin tells me with another SMACK. "Y-yes Master." He smiles wickedly and kisses me softly on my lips, kisses slowly becoming rougher. I feel as though my lips are being bruised as he kisses me harder. I begin to kiss him back eagerly, our kisses becoming passionate as I moan from you starting to push two fingers roughly in my pussy, while Robin twirls and pinches my nipples, alternately. I arch my back n I hear you laugh cruelly from below me.

"This whore is fully ours now," you tell Robin. His only response is to pull my sensetive nipples roughly, causing me to gasp from the sensations. I'm panting as you shove another finger into me, quickly followed by another.

You pump in and out of my pussy rapidly. My breathing hitches as Robin moves down to graze his teeth over my sensitive tit. I'm moaning louder now, but then protest when I feel you retracting your fingers from my sopping wet pussy. I hear you get up and walk around the bed, then I smell myself as you shove your fingers to my mouth. I eagerly open and suck your fingers, licking my juices off. I feel so dirty now. I smile when you remove your fingers.

Suddenly, Robin twists both my nipples sharply and I let out a squeal. In that second that my mouth opened, you shove half your cock into my mouth. I shake my head wildly at this unexpected intrusion. You grab my head by my hair roughly and make me stay still as Robin deftly reties my ankle and wrist. I then buck sharply as I feel his teeth graze my clit, as the good is back to expose it. His tongue dips into my pussy, tasting it's wetness. As quickly as he began, he stops and I whimper around your cock, to which you shove it it deeper. It slides down my throat and I choke, trying to get you out. You comment that the choking feels real good. I cry out as I feel myself roughly impaled by Robin's massive cock. As he thrusts, so do you. In and out, as you both work out a steady rhythm of face fucking and pussy fucking me senseless.

By now I'm in utter bliss. I'm moaning around your cock and pushing my hips to meet his thrusts. Robin begins pulling at my tits, and I feel myself close to release. He seems to sense it and smacks my tit, hard. "Did I tell you to cum, you little whore? No! Hold it back until I say so!!" He shouts at me. I whimper and writhe, struggling to hold it back. You both keep pumping into me relentlessly, I can feel my sweaty body tremble at holding back for so long. Finally, Robin whispers, "Go on. Cum for me like the little whore you are." As soon as those words leave his mouth, I feel my muscles spasm and I moan blissfully. At the same time, you take your thick cock out of my mouth, and hover the head over my open moaning lips as you explode all over my face and hair.

"What an improvement to that pretty face," you say and laugh. "Now clean my dick, slut." You say, shoving it back into my mouth. This time I take my time. I lick you slowly, making you want it. Making your cock harden and enlarge again. I pop the head out of my mouth and lick my lips languidly. I jump in shock as I feel Robin thrust into me one final time, as he sprays his warm sticky cum into my hot pussy. I moan in bliss as he pumps a few more times, then retracts.

I smile up at you two and relax my body, thinking its over, when I feel your cock quickly go in and out of my pussy. I whine, as you tease me. I can't see it, but you grin evilly and place the head of your now glistening cock against the entrance to my virgin asshole. I whine and plead with you to not go in there, anywhere but there. You just chuckle, say, "Robin shut the bitch up," and steadily push your head against my sphincter. I start to tear, the pain becoming too much, as Robin comes over to me, shushes me kindly, kisses me softly, tenderly, as you invade my tight dark hole. I moan into his mouth as you push harder, entering me inch by painful inch. I writhe against my bonds and whimper as Robin smooths my hair and plays with my clit, trying to take my mind off the pain.

Eventually, I become used to the invasion of my ass and begin to push back to get your dick as far in as it posibly can. I hear you chuckle and say, "Look Robin, the bitch enjoys her ass being used!" His only response is to suck on my tits while playing with my clit, first inserting two then another finger into me. I begin to moan as I get into my ass fucking. You thrust into me harder, and I pant with every movement of your big member. Robin is rubbing his cock over my body, and you are thrusting faster and faster. With a painful twist of my nipple, I moan and in that moment, he cums all over my face. Barely any lands in my mouth. You send one last hard thrust into my ass and you empty your balls deep inside me. You spank me roughly as you pull out. I lay there, exhausted. Robin unties and removes my blindfold and whispers, "See you soon."

I feel someone wiping my face with a cool washcloth, but I can't bring myself to look. I lay in my sheets, naked, as I hear the door close. I sigh in relief and drift off. A little while later I hear my boyfriend come in. "Babe I'm home!" He calls. I snuggle in the bed until he walks in. I hear him drop his clothes on the way in. "I hope your up for a good fuck babe cuz I'm so horny"

'Shit....' I think, 'this is going to be a long night.'