One Loving Night

Story Info
A night spent working, but interrupted most pleasantly.
2.6k words
4.12
8.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm working late on my computer again. I glance at the clock and yawn. It's past two thirty, but I can go to three without losing too much sleep. I start typing once more. This story isn't going to write itself. Sometimes I hate my job, but being my own boss makes up for it. And working at home too. I smile as I hear the footsteps come up behind me. I feel her arms wrap around me and her lips brush against my cheek.

"Come to bed, honey. I'm getting cold." I can hear her grin as her hand slowly slides down my chest and starts stroking the front of my shorts. I moan as I feel my cock getting hard. She starts kissing my neck, lightly, and nuzzles into my shoulder. I turn to her and kiss her on the lips, just a light passionate kiss, always leaves her wanting more. She bites her lip in frustration as I pull away, and my cock gets a little squeeze for my efforts. I stand up and turn around, my shorts tented from my erection. She's wearing my favorite shirt, the black one with the gray trim, and nothing else. It's just barely long enough to cover her crotch, so I can't tell if she's wearing anything underneath, so she likes to wear it when she's horny. I wrap my arms around her, feeling my cock grinding against her stomach.

We kiss. More passion this time, biting each others lips, just the way we both love. I reach down and pick her up, careful not to lift the shirt too much, so as not to ruin the surprise. She giggles as I carry her to our bed and gently lay her down. I stare into her eyes and drink in her lust, her passion, her love. I lie down next to her and kiss her deeply. I bring my hand up to her breast and lightly stroke the material of the shirt above the nipple. It's already hard, but I play with it anyways. Stroking and pulling on it, pinching it just to hear her moan. I love to hear her moan. She starts to bite her lip again, a tell tale sign that she wants some more attention. I laugh, she always makes me smile. I tease her nipples just a little longer, tweaking and twisting, and biting her neck just to hear the gasps. Finally I can stand it no longer, and let my hand slide down her belly, edging closer and closer to the bottom of the shirt. I give her a broad smile as she smirks up at me. No underwear tonight.

"Play with my pussy, baby. Please?" Just hearing her say that sends shivers up my spine. I love it when she says 'pussy' or 'cock'. She's the one that got me into saying them. I used to be rather shy when it came to talking about sex. She fixed that.

I give her another small kiss and decide to oblige her request. I run my fingers through the soft hair above her crotch. She likes to shave it bald, which is just fine with me, but frequently lets it grow out before shaving it again. I love it when it's this long, it's soft and downy, but not too long to seem unkempt. She's rather sparse in that area anyways and even when grown out it just barely covers her crotch, instead of being all over the place like some girls. I let my fingers trail along the inside of her legs, barely brushing against her crotch. I love to tease her, to build up slowly. I trace around the lips, brushing my fingertips across her skin, not quite touching, but enough so she can feel the light contact. I brush my thumb across her clit and she pulls me into her, biting my neck hard. I almost lose myself and plunge a finger into her. Almost. I manage to hold back however, longing to keep up this pleasurable torture.

Gradually I start applying more pressure, until I'm massaging her pussy. And then I stop. She looks up at me, her eyes begging me for more and a slow grin appears as she feels my hand sliding down a little further. She spreads her legs as my hand slips between them. With my middle finger I separate her pussy lips and run it up to her clit, she's soaking wet and I lick my finger to taste it. I hear her giggle and I look down to see her rolling her eyes. I just give her a grin and a kiss, and plunge two of my fingers deep inside her. She moans loudly and starts sucking on my neck. I gasp and bend my fingers inside of her, scraping that one little area that really drives her insane. I can feel her teeth digging into my skin and enjoy every second of it. I start pumping my fingers in and out of her, relishing that slick little noise they make as they slide out. She's breathing heavily now, but nowhere close to cumming, I won't let her do that yet. I bend my head down to her chest and take a nipple between my teeth, gently, and slowly pull up. I feel the shirt slide up off her skin, still clenched between my teeth. Frustrated, she pulls up the shirt revealing her beautiful breasts. They aren't very large, but that's just fine with me. They're perfect as far as I'm concerned. I flick the nipple with my tongue, lapping at it. Then start to suck and nibble on it. She's moaning far more frequently now, and I move on to the other tit. I spread my fingers in her pussy a bit and notice that I can separate them. I grin as I realize she's ready. I pull my hand out of her crotch and she gives me a sigh and a sexy little pout.

"I wasn't done yet."

"We've barely even started, babe." And I kiss her again. I move on top of her and feel the crotch of my shorts dampened by her wetness, I almost thrust into her, instinctively, but manage to pull back. She wraps her legs around me to try to lock me in place but I slip down slowly through them. Smirking up at her little frustrated look. I sit up and pull one of her feet up to my face. I start to kiss the bottom, rubbing my small beard against the skin, trying to tickle her. I stick her index toe into my mouth and suck on it. She always has clean feet, they're always delicious. Suddenly she sits up and before I can catch her she rips my shorts down and exposes my cock. At only seven inches it isn't the largest, but more than enough for her as she always says. She takes it into her hand and strokes it. Just simple, short pumps. This wasn't part of my plan but I hardly care at this point. I close my eyes, intending to enjoy this, but they quickly snap back open when I feel her tongue. She licks right up the shaft and gives the head a little flick as she reaches the top. She looks up at me with an evil grin on her face and inhales my dick. She barely moves her head but I can feel her tongue working overtime. She slowly pulls me in deeper, massaging me with her tongue, and then slowly pulls back, sucking unbelievable hard to build up the pressure. She stops at the head and I can feel her tongue flicking and licking my piss slit. She strokes my shaft with her hand and massages my balls with the other. Finally she slowly releases my cock, lightly scraping her teeth across the skin and giving me a mischeivious grin. I grin back at her and, grabbing her legs, I flip her onto her back and bury my face into her pussy, instantly licking and sucking.

"Oh my god, yes! Suck it, baby, suck it! Lick my pussy!" She's moaning and screaming at me as I suck her clit and lick her hole. She's sweet, and musky. I love the flavor of her juices. She wasn't very fond of me eating her out at first, but my persistence paid off when she eventually started asking, then begging for it. I spread her open with my hands and give her a long, slow lick with the flat of my tongue, from the bottom of her opening to the top of her clit. I stick a finger inside her and bend it to reach her spot again. She thrashes around and I let her cum. Screaming in pleasure, she floods my mouth with even more of her delectable flavor. I suck it all down and try to lick her pussy dry but I only succeed in making her wetter. Lifting herself off the bed, she starts grinding into my face. That's one of my favorite parts. Making her go insane with pleasure without even beginning to truly fuck her yet. I give her a few more licks before slowing down, letting her calm down. One more slow lick and I stop to look up at her. Lust in her eyes. Lust and love.

I slide up the bed, losing my shorts in the process, and lay on top of her. She can feel my cock resting atop her entrance, waiting. She bites her lip again and grinds against me. I give her kiss, making her taste herself. She still hasn't warmed up to this but this time she sucks on my tongue and licks my lips dry. I know she's ready now. I thrust into her as hard as I can, slamming my pelvis into hers. She screams out again and I know she's cumming. She loves to feel me enter her. The harder the better. Sometimes she'll even push me out of her just so I can enter her again. I start thrusting into her. Back and forth, back and forth. Each time I get a little harder, not as hard as my first thrust, but getting closer. I grab her legs and lift them up and with a few more thrusts and I'm slamming into her again and again. Moaning and thrusting back she matches me pound for pound. She's knows my secrets, she knows my techniques, but she's never gotten bored with them. She's never complained about them, she loves to feel my cock in her and that's enough. She tells me I just keep getting better, and as much as she likes to fuck me I can only believe her.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. Yes! Fuck yes!" I love it when she talks dirty. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck it! Fuck it good, baby! Gimme that cock! Ohh god! Oh god yes! Yes!" She's cumming again. I slam myself into her and stay there, grinding my cock inside her. She cums hard. My balls are flooded with her juice and the sheets are drenched. I stop to let her breath. I lower her legs and lie down on top of her again, trying to catch my breath. I recover quickly and start licking her breasts, drenched in sweat and still heaving. I give her a little thrust and she gasps. I smile. Little tortures to make it memorable. Her breath starts to slow and become a little more even. So I pounce. I grab her waist and rip her up off the bed so she's sitting on my lap, with me deep inside her. She knows what to do and starts to bounce up and down on my cock. I love watching her do this. Her breasts bouncing with her thrusts. Occasionally she'll stop and grind her pussy into my crotch, feeling me move around inside her. She starts getting faster and faster and I know whats coming. She is. She stops and slams herself into me, almost killing me on the spot. She just sits there and shakes. Her breath is ragged and her chest is heaving and I can feel my balls get a fresh coat of her cum. I decide it's time for a change of pace.

I lift her off of me and lie down on the bed. She goes to climb onto my dick but I grab her waist and force her to sit on my face. I start licking and sucking with gusto, trying to lick every inch of her pussy and dry her off. She spins around and does likewise with my cock. She must be starting to like her own taste because I can feel her tongue all over my balls. I lick around her pussy lips dry and move on to her thighs. I grab her ass to pull her into me give her cheeks a little squeeze for emphasis. She lightly bites down on my cock and I can tell that she's enjoying the added attention. I suck and pull on her pussy lips and she moans with my cock in her mouth, nearly sending me off but I manage to catch my breath. If she wants to play it that way. I lick her pussies lips a little longer and then, for my revenge, I move down to her clit. I wrap my lips around it and suck, not hard, I don't want to hurt her, just consistently, never letting up. She let's go of my cock long enough to groan in pleasure, and before I can finish her off again she sits up and turns around to kiss me. Hard. She's practically hurting my mouth and I don't care. I'll take all of her passion, all of her lust, all of her raw pleasure. I flip her over and slam her down on the bed, shoving my cock in her harder than ever. I keep up the pace this time, not letting up. I saw her face contorted with pleasure. I felt her cum almost every other thrust. And I heard her screaming at me.

"Slam that pussy, baby, slam it! Fuck me raw! Fuck me! Yes, god yes!" I felt the churning in my balls and I knew there was no stopping me. She saw the look in my eye and wrenched my head down next hers. She started licking and biting my ear. God I love that. Giving my ear one long lick, she stops and whispers, "Cum inside me, baby. Gimme your cum. I want it all!" There was no stopping me after that. I stopped holding back and just let my orgasm take over. I grunt as my cum shoots out and mixes with hers in her pussy. I keep slamming away, pumping her full of it. She pulls me out and lets my cock shoot all over her tits and stomach and then pops it in her mouth to suck down the last of it. I roll my eyes back and she sucks my balls empty. Satisfied she lets go and grins up at me, slowly pumping my softening dick.

"You must have been saving up. That was quite the load." She looks down at herself and runs a few fingers through her crotch, getting them wet with our combined juice, and sucks it dry. "I still think you taste better than me."

I laugh at her and give her a kiss, tasting our flavors on her tongue. "Mmm. Nah, you're much better tasting."

She looks down at herself again and around at the now very messed up bed. "I think we made a mess. Maybe we should clean up?" Another mischievous grin as she sits up and slinks towards the bathroom, giving me one last lusty look over her shoulder and a nod to join her. I smile as I hear the shower starting and follow after her. The love of my life.