One Lucky Guy

Story Info
A get-away with the wife leads to tucking in the wrong woman.
3.9k words
4.22
83.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoons in the summertime are the best. When I walk out of my stressful job and pull in the driveway all is forgotten until Monday morning. There has been a lot to forget lately. Twelve hour days are not uncommon and when we are out of the shop we still have no peace. Phone call after phone call disrupts my wife and me to the point that we are ready to scream. Working together in our own business is a blessing and a curse. Our relationship is more often about the shop than ourselves. The only saving grace is that we operate in a downtown area and business is so light on the weekend that we decided about a year ago to close on the weekend and try to live a normal life. That is why Friday afternoons are the best.

This Friday I was sitting on the porch while the dog did his business, with a wine cooler in my hand (I know I am a lightweight as a drinker but it sure tastes good on a hot day), and flipping through the mail. I was thinking about how my wife, Stacey and I needed to reconnect and try to forget work for awhile. The mail was pretty typical, bill, bill, bill, credit card application, coupons for the pizza joint and then I saw it. An invitation from the local riverboat casino to stay the night on the comps we had earned. We certainly couldn't leave for a week on vacation to the beach but a weekend away sounded wonderful. Money was tight so a free get-away would be just what I was searching for.

I went right in the house and scheduled a Friday and Saturday night stay for the next weekend. When I told Stacey she was pretty lukewarm about the idea but agreed that it would be great to get away.

Stacey is the love of my life and I constantly lust after her body. She has spent most of our 12 year marriage pushing me off of her because she is always tired and worn out. Don't get me wrong, we are not celibate or anything, I just have a strong sex drive and spend most of my waking hours horny as hell. I am so proud of my wife. She is hot. Of course, every husband is blinded when it comes to the woman they love but Stacey turns heads where ever we go. She is petite, just slightly over 5 feet but she has always remained slim in my mind. She thinks she is fat. What woman doesn't? She has a cute little ass that sticks out just the right amount and small B cup breasts that still turn upwards. She is a brunette with a beautiful smile that attracts women and men alike. She is quiet in a group but really opens up with a small group of friends.

I have always considered myself crazy and outgoing but lately I have not shown my wild side. All work and no play makes Bill a dull boy. This boring existence was about to stop. We were going to party next weekend.

I told Stacey to let me plan everything. I would pack our bags and bring everything we needed. She could not handle that because she has regularly made us late for out of town trips with her desire to make sure we had everything we needed. I said we are only going 30 minutes away from home, don't worry, this is supposed to be a stress- free weekend. Reluctantly she agreed.

Wednesday night that week I waited for her to go to bed and I packed the small suitcase that we would be taking. How hard could it be? We were not leaving the hotel. I packed her tightest jeans and a low cup blouse, a push-up bra, a beautiful white cotton dress that came up slightly above the knee, a swim suit, a sexy nightie and one tiny thong. Everything in the bag was sexy and revealing. My conservative wife was going to have to have fun.

Friday was slow at the shop as it was a holiday weekend and everyone had cut out early to get a start on the weekend. I snuck up behind her a squeezed her ass cheek and said "Stacey let's close this place down it is time to party."

She just rolled her eyes and looked at me like I was a dork. "Shut the door and let's go before you attack me in the shop."

"Remember this weekend is all about rest and relaxation."

"I thought it was about sex and relaxation?"

Stacey just shook her head and said "You would never get laid with those lines; your lucky you are married."

We arrived and the hotel about six and checked in to our room. It was a nice room with a king bed, a Jacuzzi tub and a view of the river.

I commented that the tub looked big enough for two and she said "I came here to relax - stay out of my tub."

I would wear her down by the end of the night. She knew that nothing made me hornier than staying in a hotel. I think she was just teasing me.

We quickly dressed for dinner and she surprised me by selecting the dress. It was my favorite and she knew it. The low-cut scoop neck and push-up bra showed her small tits and the white color was a bit see-through. Her legs were perfectly shaped and the white sandals showed off her beautiful feet. She had fixed her hair with the ringlets that I love and sprayed the jasmine vanilla perfume that always got me going.

It was a long walk to the casino complex and the restaurant. As we walked I put my arm around her and told her how beautiful she looked and that I loved her very much.

As I held her my hand roamed down her back to her butt and I could not feel any underwear.

"Did you forget something?"

"You only packed me one pair and I am saving them for tomorrow - somehow I think that was your plan."

"Who me?"

"You are awful - too bad I am going straight to bed when we get back to the room."

I laughed and said "Sex, sex, sex that is all you think about?"

"Nope...sleep, sleep, sleep."

We had a nice dinner. Of course we ordered the cheapest thing on the menu but we did splurge on two glasses of wine for Stacey. Stacey was not a drinker but she did enjoy a glass of wine. In fact, we looked like real cheapskates when we ordered the wine because the waiter explained that it was less expensive to order a bottle of wine than to have three glasses of wine.

I was explaining to the waiter that I was not drinking so we would just order by the glass when a guy at the next table said "Can we split the bottle?"

"Hi, I'm A.J. Miller and this is my wife Denise and I couldn't help over hearing that the bottle would be cheaper and we could help finish it off for you."

I considered this to be quite an interruption but found it hard to be mad when I turned around and saw them. Their smiles were very inviting and they were an attractive couple. A.J. was around 30 and had a laugh that was unforgettable. He was dressed in khakis and a Tommy Bahama shirt. Denise was also about 30 and was wearing jeans and a tunic print top. She was pretty, not drop dead gorgeous but her blue eyes and auburn hair were a killer combination.

Stacey surprised me by saying "Wow, I didn't think anyone was as cheap as us."

We all had a good laugh and A.J. promised the waiter a big tip if he could split the bottle between our bills.

We sipped our wine and made small talk. A.J. was a real estate agent and he was traveling to North Carolina to look at some coastal properties and had decided to have some fun at the casino before they took off on Sunday. Denise was bubbly and cute as a button. You could tell that this was not her first drink of the night and she was having a good time.

We finished our meal, paid our bills and walked out of the restaurant together. As we strolled to the casino Stacey and I made jokes about the Jacuzzi and how we had a different opinion about how it would be used tonight. A.J. confided that they had a similar conversation and Denise had suggested cold water for A.J.'s bath.

At the casino, A.J. and I settled in at a $10 black jack table and the ladies went to the slots. I won my first two hands but my luck did not hold out for long. I refused the cheap drinks but A.J. had three or four. My $100 that I had allotted for gambling was gone in less than an hour and A.J. had about the same luck. I suggested we find the ladies and we got up from the table. A.J. tripped over a chair leg and fell out into the aisle. I laughed and laughed as he turned red on the floor. He slowly got up as it was just his pride that was hurt.

We walked the floor looking for the ladies and A.J. was having a little trouble walking. We finally found Stacey and Denise up one floor on the boat laughing and cutting up at a Wheel of Fortune machine. Apparently, Stacey had emptied her wallet into the machine and Denise had been buying drinks for both of them. We watched as Denise slowly lost the last of her bankroll. We were all flat busted. I found twenty bucks folded in the back of my wallet and we sat at the bar for one last drink.

We chuckled about A.J.'s fall in the middle of the casino and how we got killed in black jack. Stacey and Denise were zoning out as we sat at the bar. I knew Stacey was not used to drinking and she was not handling it well. Denise was looking awful sleepy so we decided to head back to the room.

It was a long walk and everybody was not walking very well. Stacey was dead on her feet. It was all I could do to prop her up and walk alongside her to get down the long corridor. Denise was weaving and laughing as she walked against the wall. A.J. didn't look so good himself but seemed to be walking OK.

When we finally arrived at the elevator, we went in and I pushed 5. A.J. said that they were on the fifth floor also. When the door opened Denise was leaning against the wall asleep on her feet. I walked Stacey out of the elevator and towards 507. It was a short walk and A.J. and Denise followed.

As I opened the door, I almost dropped Stacey on the floor and I heard that crazy laugh of A.J.'s.

"Need some help Buddy?"

A.J. came around and grabbed Stacey's other arm and we carried her to he bed. As we flopped her down her dress rode up her leg almost up to her pussy. While I had seen it many times, I could not help but check it out. I loved her pussy. She kept it shaved below her clitoris and a small patch of brown hair above. It was just peeking out of her dress and A.J. even in his drunken state noticed.

"Wow, no underwear!"

I knew Stacey was out for the night and was unaware of anything going on so I picked up the edge of her dress and showed A.J.

"Ain't it pretty?"

A.J. was wide-eyed as I set the dress back in place and as I did I caught a glimpse of Denise laying on the floor at the door, A.J. had just dropped her when he had helped Stacey into the room. A.J. was kind of dazed standing at the foot of the bed so I went over and picked up Denise and propped her up in the chair. A.J. had sat on the edge of the bed and put his head between his legs. I'm sure the room was spinning. I felt like they needed to go to their room as I couldn't take care of three drunks at the same time. I asked A.J. what his room number was and he couldn't remember. Luckily it was still written on the sleeve that the room key came in ...514.

I helped A.J. to his feet and led him to the door. He seemed capable of walking, sort of. I pushed him down the hall and picked up Denise from the chair. We walked down the corridor towards 514. A.J. was hugging the wall and I was struggling to carry Denise. When we got to the room I set Denise down and opened the door. A.J. struggled into the room and sat in the chair. I carried Denise to the bed and flopped her down.

As I talked to A.J, I couldn't get much sense out of him.

"Are you OK?

"How do you feel?" all I got was moans.

"Is there anything I can do?

"Do you want me to help you to the bathroom?"

There was no response, just a sickly look.

"Do you want me to get Denise ready for bed?"

Finally, he said "Sure"

Shortly thereafter, A.J. stood up and moved quickly to the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear that he was hugging the toilet. I certainly was not going to follow him in there.

Now the dilemma: Denise was fully clothed and out like a light on the bed. Stacey was out for the night at our room and I was horny as ever.

The dialogue in my head was tormenting me. "A.J. said to get her ready for bed."

"A.J. will be in the bathroom for some time."

"Denise is so cute laying there."

"I wonder what she looks like under those clothes?"

"He might come out and see."

"What about Stacey?"

Minutes passed as I contemplated my next move. As I gazed at Denise I couldn't control myself any longer. I convinced myself it would be rude to leave her in her clothes as she would be miserable in bed all night. I slowly approached Denise.

She was so cute, so peaceful, not at all tormented like the rest of the drunks. I started with her boots. I had been admiring her ass all night as the boots made it stick out proudly. When I pulled off the boots and her thigh high nylons I felt her skin. It was soft and supple. Next were the jeans. They were skinny jeans and they were tight all over. The button was easy to release and the zipper came down without incident but getting the jeans off of her legs was next to impossible. I first pulled on the legs and they did not budge. I would have to roll them down from the top. I grabbed at the back of the waist.

I noticed that my breathing was fast and my hands were shaking. I pulled the jeans over her butt and they moved just a bit down in the front. I could see red lace in the front. My excitement was building but I told myself to slow down and not rush this. This was a chance of a lifetime. An extremely hot woman in my hands and nobody would know what I did to her.

I pulled the jeans past her crotch being careful to not pull the panties down. I slowly, with great difficulty pulled her jeans down her legs and slipped them off. What a sight. Soft beautiful legs without a blemish on them and a small lacy triangle of material covering a pussy that I'm sure will be worth the wait. I ran my hands slowly over her legs. Man they were soft. I ran my index finger around the edge of the panties teasing myself before I touched any more. I decided to save the great reveal for later. That top had to come off.

Wait was it still safe? I listened for noise in the bathroom. Ah, just what I was waiting for. It was the sound of A.J. throwing up in the bathroom. He will be busy for awhile longer.

I sat Denise up to pull off her top. As I took it over her head she fell back to the bed. OMG... the bra matched the panties, red lace. I had no patience any longer. I reached behind her and opened the clasp. I quickly pulled off the bra revealing just the cutest little titties I had ever seen. They sat up proud as she laid flat. At best they were a small B cup but they were gorgeous. The nipples were brown, perfectly round and puffy. I ran my finger around the edge of her nipple and it started to become increasingly erect. After a couple of quick squeezes I could not resist. I started to lick my way around her right nipple as it got harder and harder. I had never touched such a puffy nipple. I put it completely in my mouth and sucked for minutes. I had never felt something so glorious. All those nights of searching porn for puffy nipples was being rewarded right now.

As my head was on Denise's chest I heard her breathing hasten. I thought it strange because my experience with my wife had been that nothing seemed to work sexually when she was passed out. Denise seemed to be enjoying it. I figured it was my imagination and I set my sights on her pussy.

I pulled my mouth off of her wonderful breasts and stood up to admire her body. Unbelievable, there was not a bit of fat on her. Her stomach was flat and no cellulite anywhere. I am a lucky guy. Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed faster than I thought normal. Her tits would go up and down and the puffy nipples seemed to grow even more.

The red lace panty was the only clothing left. I slipped my hands in the waistband and slowly pulled them down. There was a small patch of dark curly hair. She was not a natural red head. Her legs were still relatively together and the view of her pussy was just the curly hair and a small hint of her labia peeking out.

I ran my fingers through the hair and pulled slightly. Denise wiggled a little back and forth. I grabbed her right leg and pulled up by the back of her knee and placed her foot flat on the bed. This gave me a much better view of her pussy. Her inner lips were slightly exposed and beads of moisture were clearly visible. I softly rubbed my finger along her labia and it was sopping wet with a clear sticky substance.

My mind was racing. "I can't believe she is passed out and so wet"

I continued my assault on her pussy eventually inserting one then two fingers deep inside. She seemed to be pushing towards my fingers. Surely, I am imagining that. The smell was intoxicating. I had to taste.

I pulled her body to the edge of the bed and planted my face on the wettest pussy I had ever tasted. I inserted a finger inside and sucked on her clit. She was really breathing hard now. Pussy juice was running down my chin and the taste was sweet. Her leg went over my shoulder.

"Did I move that there?" My thoughts were jumbled now.

I was too excited to know exactly what was happening.

I suddenly became aware of my surroundings.

"Oh no what is that noise?"

The shower... A.J. is taking a shower...got to hurry.

I pulled down my pants and then my boxers and left them at my ankles. I place my cock at the entrance to her pussy and it slipped in easily. Damn she was wet. I slowly started to push in and out. Denise's legs wrapped around my backside and she definitely moved in rhythm with me. That was the first time I heard anything out of her mouth. "Oh...Oh... Umm...Umm".

She was getting into it. Hell, I was getting into it. I grabbed her under her shoulders and started to really ram it home. I watched as her tight pussy grabbed onto cock and held tight as I moved in and out. I was proud of myself for not cumming right away. This was a new and exciting experience. It's a wonder that I didn't shoot like a 16 year old. Her clit was swollen and sticking out proudly. I pulled my cock out for a minute or so and rubbed it on her clit. She was squirming on the bed and I noticed her licking her lips. Her eyes remained closed and I figured the effect of the alcohol was keeping her unaware of what I was doing. I chalked it up to instinct. This lady loves to fuck.

I leaned forward and grabbed two handfuls of tits and squeezed the nipples real hard. Her brown nipples were turning pink from the blood flow and the friction of my fingers. I kept riding her pussy and my balls were slapping against her ass. I heard the wet sound that comes from a hard dick going in and out of a sopping wet pussy. The smell of smoke from the casino was drowned out by the musky smell of a burning pussy.

It was then that I was blown away as I saw her eyes open and she smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen. The charade was over, she wasn't passed out. She had been awake the whole time. I saw her bite her lower lip and close those eyes again.

"Fuck me - damn it! Fuck me!"

I picked up the pace and really stuck my cock all the way in. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders. What a view! The pussy that I was tearing up and that cute little ass hole. This girl really did love to fuck and played me all night long. The surprise was too much for me, I shot my cum deep into her hot pussy and she dug her fingernails into my ass. I pulled out and rubbed my cock on her wet lips until it softened. I collapsed at the edge of the bed. My knees were weak and I laid down on top of her in total exhaustion.

Thirty seconds later I heard the shower water being turned off.

I looked her deep in her eyes and she said " I guess I can put myself to bed...you have got to go."

I pulled my clothes on in record time and scooted out the door and literally ran to 507. Stacey was just as I had left her passed out on the bed. I sat in the chair and collapsed. That was the most unbelievable night of my life....until Saturday night.