One Magic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrenKyveli
BrenKyveli
26 Followers

"Say it... Tell me what you want me to do to you." Kirin's command was harsh with pure lust, her aroused female scent clawing at his brain.

Need over came her slight embarrassment, "Ah, lick my pussy"

Rachel's vulgar plea was the pulled pin releasing a feral, caged animal.

Kirin grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks and crushed his blazing mouth over her swollen clit. A tormented growl rose from deep in his throat as Kirin sucked the bud and swirled his tongue hard against it. Rachel's fragile grasp on sanity snapped. "Oh, fuck!" burst from her mouth as her eyes rolled. Kirin licked up and down her dripping pussy with deep intense strokes drinking in her sweet nectar. He couldn't get enough, she was his favorite dessert too long denied.

Rachel clutched a fist full of his thick cropped hair, pressing his mouth harder into her, urging deeper explorations. Kirin gladly obliged. As his hungry mouth worked her thrumming clit, he pumped two thick fingers up in her tight sheath.

With eyes closed, and bottom lip caught harshly between teeth, Rachel rocked her hips hard against his mouth and fingers. Her moans and cries grew louder and were wrenched from her soul. She couldn't think, couldn't breath. Tension coiled every muscle. She clung to the buttery sheets as her body writhed against him.

"Come for me, Sweetheart." Kirin's raw voice sliced through the torment and threw Rachel into the abyss of pure rapture. Climax exploded red and white fireworks through her.

With predatory grace, Kirin descended on outstretched arms. Rachel leaned forward to meet him as his hips sank between hers. Their mouths collided in a fiery kiss devouring each other. He thrust his tongue, moist with her juices, past her parted lips. Rachel greedily parried back enjoying his sweet taste mixed with her own spice. Kirin nuzzled into her neck as she reached between them and crunched down his zipper. She would not be denied a second time.

Rachel shoved her hands under the waistband, slid his jeans over firm ass cheeks, her nails gouging into flesh. Kirin sat up on folded knees, releasing his imprisoned cock from the confines of the harsh denim. She gently squeezed his drawn balls in one hand, while she slid the other through her own wetness. In one smooth motion Rachel wrapped slick fingers around his thick shaft, twisted her fist up to the flared head, cupped her palm over the sensitive tip and pumped her fist back down. A growl of approval rumbled in Kirin's chest as his eyes closed with pleasure.

Kirin's hand smoothed a path from Rachel's hip to her breast and firmly squeezed, as she guided his velvety tip across her clit and down to her aching opening. Unable to withstand the torment another second, Rachel grabbed his ass and hungrily pulled him into her silken depth. Sheer bliss pulled a long deep groan from them in unison.

Kirin slowly pulled back to the very tip and crashed back into her. Rachel meet each of his hard, demanding thrusts with her own. Her inner walls gripped him like a vice as molten heat pooled around him making him see stars. His thought manifested itself as panted words, "Fuck me, you're tight."

Rachel was hardly a virgin, but no other lover had ever brought her this much pleasure. Anyone else was forever erased from her mind. Kirin was brand on her body and soul marking her as his. She was made for this man alone. An unwelcome ache filled her heart, as thoughts of the future crept across her mind. You came here to get laid nothing more. Don't be such a girl.

Kirin rolled her onto his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist, as her hands automatically came to rest atop his shoulders. He smoothed rough palms up her creamy back sending a wave of delicious goose bumps across her skin. Kirin grabbed handfuls of her ass and stroked her hips down against him, with unrelenting force. She clung to his thick shoulders as her orgasm began to tighten in her core.

Kirin pushed her into an arc against him, dipped his head and sucked a tight nipple between his teeth. Feeling his talented mouth on her and his impressive cock inside her snapped what little control Rachel had. Her moans became guttural cries as orgasm spiraled relentlessly across her senses. Waves of heat radiated through her until she thought she might be consumed of it. Kirin increased the tempo with furious need as Rachel dug trenches across his massive shoulders as climax tore through her.

Rachel knotted fingers in his hair, crushed her mouth to his in a quick blazing kiss before wrenching his head back. With a sparkle in her eye she panted his command back to him, "Come for me, Baby."

With a long deep groan of ecstasy, Kirin speared up in her with one final demanding thrust, burying himself to the hilt.

Kirin smoothed his palms across Rachel's back and over her ass in lazy strokes. He nuzzled into her neck as his orgasm faded. He loved having her wrapped around him, breathing in her scent, feeling her molten wetness surrounding his cock still buried inside her. With half lidded eyes Kirin tipped his head back and smiled at her, "God, you're incredible."

"I'm up for round two if you are." She gently rocked her hips and winked at him.

"Sweetheart, I'm gonna need five minutes and a beer."

BrenKyveli
BrenKyveli
26 Followers
12