One Man & His Dog

Story Info
You submit for a day of his a slutdog.
8.1k words
4.48
182k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just 11 o’clock Saturday morning, and we’re still in bed together. We’re alone in our house, spending another lazy weekend day relaxing. I’m still asleep but you’ve been awake for some time; you softly kiss my lips, knowing that it will wake me.

We were sleeping in – in each other’s arms – when you woke feeling horny; you’ve been lying next to me in the mood for some sexy fun for countless long minutes, before finally resorting to waking me.

I sleepily open my eyes, and as it dawns on me where I am, and why, I smile at you with, my cutest loveable smile. I kiss you back softly, and then as I relax resting my head back on the pillow, you start to whisper to me in a soft but sexy tone. You tell me about your mood, you tell me that today you want to play.

You whisper even more – your cheeks glowing red with embarrassment – you tell me that today you want to be my slut. No, more then want, you need to be my slut. You’re talking so quietly for no other reason then it’s too humiliating for you to say the words out loud, even to me, to admit that you want to be my sex slave.

I wrap my arms around you and pull you even closer to me, you move willingly and end up lying half on top of me – lying up against my side, our legs intermingled. I kiss your cheek and stroke you; you wonder what is going on in my mind. You wait as best you can for another couple of minutes, the suspense building, then you finally give in to impatience.

‘Hunny, are we not gonna do anything?’ You ask pleadingly.

I reply in my soft but firm tone.

‘I think you’re going to need training if you’re to be my slut, the first and most important thing is your Masters pleasure – and at the moment I am enjoying holding you in my arms while thinking of all the things I could do to you today.’

And I am having some very interesting thoughts of what to do with you.

It excites you to know that right now, mean, nasty, and humiliating thoughts about you are flowing through my mind. This alone starts to make you feel like the submissive slut like you crave to be – you know whatever I ask of you today, you will do, no matter how humiliating, naughty, or even nasty it may be.

I start to whisper my thoughts into your ear, ideas that I like, things that might, and probably will happen to you today.

I start by telling you the simple things. How I like to spank your ass, how I love to see it glow red; my hand stroking over the curve of your ass cheek as I tell you this, I squeeze it, making you wonder if I am going to spank you now.

I tell you about how I like to squeeze your nipples, squeeze them so hard you moan, and while I do I softly flick one with my other hand. I remind you of the times I’ve bitten down on them so hard that I’ve left marks for days. I love to hear your moans as the pain and pleasure combine. I know you love it too.

I whisper my other thoughts, of how I like to use your asshole for my own pleasure, and you feel my cock stiffen against your leg as I think of it; I always love seeing you act as my anal whore.

I remind you of how I like to completely humiliate you, because of how insanely horny you become with it. I like to see you act nasty, to have you drinking my piss and eating my cum, licking, sucking and eating what only a whore would touch with her mouth.

Your pussy, which was already moist when you first whispered to me about your mood, is being soaked in it’s own sweet juices. My thoughts of what I could do with you today are adding fuel to your horniness, making the fire in your pussy burn even hotter. It almost itches in anticipation of what could happen today; you need to get some satisfaction.

You rub your pussy gently against my thigh (which it is pressed against). You rub softly at first, starting as only a subconscious movement, but slowly you’re rubbing builds. You moan under your breath as your pussy makes my thigh slippery with juices; I can’t help but smile at seeing you like this – it is a very good way to wake up in the morning. I’ve not been awake half an hour and already you’re behaving like a horny slut.

To have some fun with you I order you to continue to rub, but I command you do it harder. I order you to hump up against my body, as hard and as fast as you can, but I tell you that you’re not allowed to do anything other then your slutty humping.

I tease you, turning you on more – you try desperately to find some satisfaction, some relief from your arousal. I passionately kiss your face, kissing, licking and sucking on your lips and cheeks. I rub, squeeze and play with your body, concentrating on your ass and nipples. I manage to get the combination of pleasure and mild pain just right, and as I twist and pinch your nipples you’re eyes tell me that you’re love every second of it.

I press my lips against yours and force yours apart, I probe deep in your mouth with my tongue; you start to pant from the pleasure and exertion.

I can feel you slowly building up to an orgasm – you’re panting harder. You’re hoping I am being kind, that I’m going to let you cum. You moan loudly as my hands continue to play with your body, squeezing and caressing it.

Then as I feel you’re just moments from your orgasm I stop you. I hold you still and order you to stop your humping. You let out a pathetic frustrated moan, and I grin at you.

I have you right where I want you. Ridiculously horny, and so close to orgasm you'd do any humiliating thing I asked, so I’d let you to cum. Now it is time for me to have some fun with my horny slut.

The first thing I do is to run my finger through your juicy pussy, making it as wet as I can. I bring my finger up, and as I wipe it on your face and lips I tell you that I have decided what I want to do for the day. You are going to spend the day being my bitch, my pet female slut dog.

I order you out of bed and have you get down on the floor, completely naked, like a dog on all fours. I have you spread your knees apart, and make you copy the position that dogs at shows stand in. Completely exposed. Perfect for your nakedness to be examined.

As you kneel there – horny, and knowing I can see every private part of your body, your nakedness fully exposed – I start dressing. I want for you to be the only exposed one, so you suffer the embarrassment of it, so you can’t hide anything from me.

Once I’m dressed and finished admiring my slut from afar, I decide it is time to properly inspect my pet. I look you all over, a very physical look using my hands to explore, and as I do I make sexual remarks.

I complement you, telling you how your hard nipples would look so pretty with some kind of decoration, a clip of some sort, or tassels, maybe even a piercing; I pinch them as I talk. I move onto your ass, playing with it, I squeeze your ass cheeks and tickle your hole. I let the tip of my finger in, and I inform you of how I wish I had one of those butt plugs that have a pony’s tail coming out, to make you look even more like my pet.

I work my way down between your cheeks, reaching to your pussy, which if anything seems even wetter then before. I admire your pussy, enjoying the view of it dripping with juices. I hear you sigh in a contented way while I caress between the lips, a mean thought brings a smile to my face.

‘Awww hun, you poor bitch, no wonder you’re so horny, you must be in heat! You really need some cock bad huh.’

I catch a glimpse of your cheeks blushing deep red as I play with you, because in a way, it’s true. I come over all kind as I not only tease your pussy, but also start letting my finger slip slightly in you. Your pussy and ass look delicious and I bend down and start tonguing your asshole, the teasing pleasure drives you mad, you can feel the orgasm you need coming a little closer as I move my tongue down to your pussy, and lap some of your juices out.

I hear your moans change, signalling that orgasm you need is close. I stop since I know that’s as much as you can take without cumming. I have a long day planned for you - so I don’t want you doing that, yet. I stand up, and as I do I notice the disappointed look on your face.

‘You want to cum, my slut?’ I ask,

‘Yes please Master’ you reply.

‘How much?’

‘I’d do anything Master!’

‘Okay my slut, then I have an idea that I think is fair, I promise to give you a good hard fucking tonight. If you act like the good bitch I know you can be, then I will fuck your pussy and give you so many amazing orgasms that you’ll collapse in sleep. If you’re a naughty slut dog though, I will fuck your tight little asshole and leave you without a single orgasm. I think that’s fair, don’t you?’

I see the despair in your eyes, but you reply positively anyway.

‘Yes Master, I will try to be a good bitch for you.’

Knowing how horny you are, I can believe it.

You feel something being wrapped around your neck, and you see that as we have been talking I have taken your pretty collar from the cupboard. It is a black leather collar, with your name “slut” written upon it in metal studs. It has a buckle for a chain leash to be attached, and I take that out of the cupboard too, and leash you.

After spending a few seconds finishing getting ready for the day I yank on your leash; my sudden movement surprises you, you don’t heel like a good slut dog should. I look at you disappointedly, and say ‘Oh, you mustn’t want to cum tonight after all. You need training again, I see.’ I retrieve the riding crop I sometimes use to discipline you out of the cupboard too.

I start leading you up and down the room – with you at my heel, crawling along on all fours behind me – I guide you with the crop. Each time I turn, I do so unexpectedly, and I give you a quick whip with the crop for being slow to react. You quickly shape up, soon you are heeling like a pet that’s spent her whole life in training, I praise you for it, telling you that you really are a good bitch, while patting you on the head.

I pull open the bedroom curtains; you’re naked, but on all fours you can’t be seen below the window line. Still though, you can’t help but feel exposed as I lead you out of the bedroom and into the rest of the house. You wonder if someone can see you like this, being led around, naked, on all fours, by a chain – and with a red bottom from the riding crop in my hand. You feel humiliated, luckily I happen to know this turns you on.

I lead you through the entire house, ending up in the kitchen, time for something to eat – I’m starved. I poor myself a bowl of cereal, but I took two bowls off the shelf, and as I carry them over to the breakfast bar you wonder what I am doing, down from your position knelt down on the floor.

I pour some milk onto my cereal, and then some in the other empty bowl, which I then place on the floor. I order you to lap it up. I sit there slowly eating my cereal as I watch you struggle to drink your milk, making a mess of your face as you try to lap it like an animal.

I can’t help but lean over and play with your pussy and ass, which are near me as you kneel prostrate on the floor. You try to concentrate on your lapping, since you know from previous games you will be punished if you don’t eat up, while I distract you running my hands over your ass, squeezing it, and letting my fingers sink between the cheeks, playing with your pussy and ass holes.

I spread pussy juices all the way along the crack, letting my fingers slide in both holes slightly as I run them along. My fingers become soaking wet while giving you enough pleasure to cause your juices to trickle down your leg. I reach for a biscuit from a jar nearby, picking it up in my wet hand, and after covering it in your sweet pussy juices I call your name to offer it to you.

‘Slut, I have a little treat for you’. You look up from your lapping, milk dripping from your chin, and I tell you to ‘Beg for your treat slut.’

You turn around, and sitting up like a dog you make a little barking sound, as I have trained you before. You open your mouth and I place the wet biscuit in, wiping the rest of the juices on your face, before patting you on your head to let you know to go back to lapping up your milk.

I do the same routine once more, covering my fingers in juices, then feeding you a wet biscuit, before you turn round to finish off your milk. You see me smiling at you the second time, and as you look into my eyes you see how I am watching your every move, and as you are finishing your milk off your cheeks yet again glow red with embarrassment. This is turning out to be a very humiliating day for you.

I can’t help but be turned on seeing you this way – I have decided you have to wait till tonight to see if you’ll cum today, but I have no intention of that for myself. I undo my fly and drop my pants. You watch as I play with my dick, I look back at you knelt on the floor. I gesture for you to come to me and I place a firm hand on your head – in your hair, and pull your mouth up to my cock.

‘Open up slut’ I order, and you open your mouth wide for me.

I push my cock into your mouth and you start to suck me. Gently at first I guide your mouth back and forth over my cock, it isn’t long till you can taste my pre-cum. I order you to make my cock soaking wet, to cover it in your spit and I begin to direct your mouth harder and faster along on my shaft. I begin to fuck your mouth in earnest, and start to moan. I care little for your comfort as I fuck your face roughly, you’re my sex slave, and this is how you fantasise of being treated. I shut my eyes, my hole concentration on the pleasure coming from my cock – you know it won’t be long before I fill your mouth with my hot cum.

I hold your hair tight in my hands, pulling it; you feel my cock go completely stiff in the moments before orgasm. I hold your head still, to make sure I cum deep in your mouth. You feel the first shots, and start to taste my bitter cum - more and more of my sticky juices shoot out. Once I’m spent I pull out and order you to swallow it all, to complete your breakfast.

After a moment of savouring the feeling I pick up the dishes. You’re a messy slut dog, your face covered in pussy juices, spit, milk, and my cum. I wipe it for you with a cloth then lead you from the kitchen into the living room.

‘Go get me the mornings mail and paper, slut’.

It takes you 3 trips to bring all the mail – I sit on the couch relaxing as I watch you walking back and forth fulfilling your task, until the last time, when you come back to see me reading the paper. You kneel by me, as I ignore you for the moment; you simply have to wait by me, feeling a little cold, and very exposed.

You’re kneeling in the middle of our living room, in full view of the window, and while when you were crawling you might have been out of sight, or at least mostly, you’re not now. You wait, trying to be patient as you hope no one looks in the window and sees you like this; you’re quiet, not wanting to break the role play and speak, you know better then that.

I eventually look up, and see you are watching me with a look that is begging for attention. I pat my lap, and you gleefully jump up just like a little lap dog, and lie on me curled up along side me. I play with you, tickling you softly, caressing your body and stroking you all over.

You feel comfortable for the first time since we started playing this morning, and as we lie together a long time passes. Pleasant thoughts are flowing through your mind as you enjoy the quiet time. Thoughts of how you love being mine, not just my slut, but that is a big part of you, and you marvel at how lucky you are to have someone who understands you so well. I’m very affectionate with you as we cuddle, giving you kisses and hugs every so often, almost constantly stroking you.

Eventually I decide it is time to get up and have my daily shower; I order you to get off me and you slowly and reluctantly climb down. I again leash you, and lead you to the bathroom with me, I have the riding crop still in my hand, but you behave perfectly and I only give you a couple of light taps with it, for fun.

I leave you sat on the bathroom rug as I go about my business. I turn the shower on, and ignoring your presence I strip naked, yet I make sure you get a good look at everything as I do. I tease you with my cock for a while, knowing you want it (with it being the key to your pleasure). I let it hit you and rub up against you as I reach over you for towels, and soap, and watch as you open your mouth hopefully, like you have been trained.

I take my time in the shower, leisurely cleaning myself, totally ignoring your presence (yet always giving you a good view of what I am up to). I play with myself as if you weren’t there. I spend an extra long time soaping up my cock and balls, and even wank myself in front of you for a while, leisurely enjoying my shower.

I eventually turn off the water and step out. While towelling myself dry I have you get into the bath, and I tell you it is time for you to be my toilet. This doesn’t fit perfectly with your slut dog humiliation, but it is something I have done to you often enough for you to accept it without question.

You kneel in the bath facing me, and bring your hands to my semi-stiff cock; you open your mouth wide and aim my cock at it.

I let my hot stream of piss go.

You catch as much as possible in your mouth, gulping it down, while more splashes all over your face and in your hair. My piss runs down your body – coating you.

I leave you sat there, tasting my pee – and smelling of it, while I wash my cock once more. I tell you that if you need to pee you better go now – animals don’t use toilets, and you know that if I was feeling mean later, I might make you pee outside in the back garden, like an animal. You don’t want to take the chance of being exposed out doors, so you sit in a puddle of my piss, adding yours to it.

I watch with a cruel smile on my face, one that makes you think the thoughts going through my head are about what a dirty disgusting slut you are, and it takes all of your will power to keep your hands from your pussy and masturbating because of it.

Once you have finished pissing and have sat there for long enough embarrassed, I order you to move onto all fours, and I lift the showerhead down to clean you. I turn it on and run the powerful jet of water over you a few times, washing away the coating of pee; then I begin to soap up you body. I take my time and lovingly shampoo your hair, using conditioner too. I wash your body carefully and thoroughly, spending a long time on each part. First I soap each part up, then rinse it thoroughly – while sensually caressing your soft wet skin all the time.

You wait patiently for the turn of most pleasurable spots to be washed.

My hands finally begin to wash your ass, stroking your ass cheeks; you are almost panting from the expectation of pleasure as my hands start to work back and forth between your cheeks. I slowly work my finger into your asshole, taking my time. I spend a long time here to tease you, because I know you desperately want my fingers on your pussy, which is the next place in line for a wash.

I spend ages playing with the hole, fingering it, lightly first, just the tip of my finger flicking over the rim of your ass, then moving onto thrusting it deep in you, then even managing to push two fingers into that tight little hole of yours.

I eventually move on though; after putting my fingers in your mouth – to make sure they’re clean after fingering your ass – I reach under you to your pussy, spending more time washing it then anywhere else.

You moan as my fingers rub against the top of your lips, and after a few moments of this it is driving you wild with desire. I watch as you move your hips with my hand, desperate for my fingers to sink between. I let them, and rub them around in your pussy; you give me the most satisfied moan you have done all day.