One Man's Fantasy

Story Info
Wife plans a sexy surprise for her husband.
4.9k words
4.37
131.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debbie
Debbie
72 Followers

Matt arrived home late one night. He'd had a prick of a day. The boss had been in a foul mood and Amy his damn secretary hadn't come in to work or called in sick. He had to answer his own phone and get his own coffee. "Goddamn, Amy made a decent cup of coffee. "

Matt thought to himself. He was looking forward to spending some time with his kids and Jen, his wife. He drove up the driveway and slammed the car door. The house seemed to be in total darkness, he thought as he walked up the path. Then he smiled. "Damn kids probably trying to pull a prank on the old man. "

He'd show them. Matt took off his shoes and sneaked up to the door, he slowly slid open the ranchslider and tiptoed in. "Hello honey. " Jen said in a very sexy sounding voice. "Surprise. " Matt looked around to see the dining room table decked out in candles and set with three places.

"Guests?" Matt asked. Then he remembered that Jen had said something the night before about a surprise for him. Feeling a little guilty about his forgetfulness Matt turned on the charm. "Babe. " He said as he leaned close to kiss Jen. The smell of her perfume blended with her own natural body scent was very appealing. Jen returned Matt's kiss with passion.

"God. " Matt thought. "15 years of marriage and she still gets my blood pulsing and makes my prick stiffen with her touch. " His reaction to her had been the same since they first met. Jen pulled away from Matt laughing. "You forgot didn't you, Matt?"

"Sorry Jen, it's been a long day. " Matt knew Jen would forgive him. She was used to his lapses of memory and bore them with a goodnatured laugh, as long as he didn't forget their anniversary or birthday! He was in her good books otherwise. Matt knew she was kidding. "Boy. " Matt thought "Im a lucky man. She's a babe. " Having the kids hadn't detracted from her great figure. In fact if anything she was a little more curvy and her bust was a little fuller now than when she was 18 and they first met. Jen did a little twirl. "Do you like my dress?" Matt stepped back to get a full view. . . .

Jen was wearing a strapless low cut figure hugging black dress. It looked fantastic on her 38-26-36 figure. It was simple but elegant dress. Matt loved the way the material hugged her curves. . . accentuating her slim waist and slightly uplifting her lovely cleavage. A great outfit on a damn fine body. "Fantastic, Jen. " Jen smiled at Matt. "Where's the kids?"

"Gone to Mum's for the night. " Jen looked very pleased with herself. Matt reached out to Jen again who sidled away laughing. "No, Matt. I have to finish preparing tea. Why don't you have a shower?"

"Sounds good to me. " Matt had just stepped into the shower when he heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it. " Jen called out to me. Matt could hear voices, talking and laughing but couldn't pick whose the other voice was. Sounded like a woman. He wondered who it was that Jen had invited for tea. Probably one of her friends from Uni. Matt loved Jen but hoped he wasn't going to be spending his evening listening to Jen and her friend discussing their thesis. "Matt" Jen called. "Nearly ready?"

"Yeah, hun. Be right there. " Jen walked away and Matt could hear her laughing again. Matt smiled to himself as he splashed on just a little aftershave. After combing his hair, matt looked in the mirror. "Matt, " he said to himself. "You just might get lucky tonight. " Jen loved to socialise, have a few wines and Matt and Jen would go at into the early hours of the morning hours making passionate love to each other. Matt stepped into the kitchen.

Jen was there and his secretary Amy. This surprised Matt. They were both enjoying a glass of wine and Jen's eyes were twinkling brightly. Matt knew that signal well. Jen was up to something. "Amy. " Said Matt. "I thought you were sick?You didn't show up at the office. " God, Amy looked gorgeous. Dressed in a very low cut, sheer blouse and a tight short skirt. Matt could see the outline of Amy's very ample breasts and the erect nipples pushing themselves against the thin material that was straining to hold her breasts back. "Matt. " Jen said a little reproachfully. "Didn't you hear what Amy said to you?"

"God. " Matt inwardly groaned. Had Jen noticed his distraction? Matt hoped not. "Sorry, Amy. It's been a long day. What did you say?"

"I said, Mr Ryan. That I had a dental appointment I had arranged for a temp to come in. " Matt drifted off again. He couldn't seem to help himself. He had often fantasised about Amy at work. What it would be like to stroke those nipples that always seemed to be pushing against what ever Amy tried to to restrain them with. And the way her skirt rode up her thighs and the material tightened against her bum when she changed the photocopy paper.

"OW!. " Jen elbowed Matt. "You must be tired, you're still not listening to Amy. " Jen handed Matt a large glass of whisky with ice Perfect. Just the way he liked it. Matt knocked the whiskey back and handed Jen the glass back. "Just what i needed to get me in the mood, Jen"

"Matt will get Amy another glass of wine?Tea is nearly ready. " Matt showed Amy to the dinner table. Matt started to pour Amy a glass of wine. Slowly pouring, Amy leaned forward with her glass held out for him. Matt could see down her blouse. God. What a beautiful pair of tits. They looked so smooth and creamy, and if he leaned a little closer he might cach a glimpse of aureole "Shit" Matt had slopped wine onto the table and his trousers. "Here let me help you, Mr Ryan. " Amy grabbed a napkin and was mopping very close to Matt's hardening prick. Jen came to the table with the buns ande salad. "What happened?" Jen asked. Before Matt could answer Amy answered. "It was my fault, Jen. Matt was pouring my wine for me and I accidentally knocked the glass over. " Amy smiled sweetly at Matt and winked. Matt said nothing. He was surprised though at Amy. "You can call him Matt. If you like, Amy. It sounds so formal here. . "Jen said to Amy who nodded. "Matt could you get the cold meat and potato salad?"

"Sure babe. " Matt went into the kitchen.

"Christ. " Matt thought to himself. What the hell was Amy up to? She seemed to be coming onto him and he was damn sure that she knew he had been looking down her top. Jen would have a fit if she knew that he was having lustful thoughts about his secretary. He poured himself another large whisky and drank it down, enjoying the warm sensation as the alcohol spread through his stomach and radiated out to the rest of his body. The girls were laughing and talking to each other.

Matt threw back another whisky to calm himself. Matt regained his composure and walked back to the table with the food. "Will you serve, Matt" Jen asked. Matt passed the food around. Dinner passed with small talk, frequently flowing glasses and Matt started to relax. Jen and Amy giggled over silly things as the wine glasses emptied and Matt refilled them. When they were finished eating Jen suggested leaving the dishes and clearing the table.

"I'll do it in the morning" She said with a little smile. "Let's go listen to some music. " Matt looked at Jen. Her face was flushed from the wine and her chest was rising and falling, fast like when she was excited, aroused or had been for a run. Matt grabbed his whiskey glass and another bottle of wine for the girls, following them into the lounge. Matt turned the stereo on and selected the cd player. Jen's favourite Ricki Martin filtered through the surround sound speakers. Livin' La vida Loca. Not exactly my favourite thought Matt. Jen jumped up from the couch with her glass and then pulled Amy up too. "Let's dance!. I love this song!"

Matt sat down and watched as the girls as they danced, giggled and sipped at their wine. Amy's breasts jiggled, bounced and seemed to threaten to spill the contents out of her bra. Matt sipped his whiskey. He was enjoying watching Jen as she began to gyrate her hips and give a little wiggle. Then Jen danced closer to Amy. Amy laughed and the girls began tp play up to each other. When Shake Your Bon Bon came through the speakers they certainly did.

Jen and Amy were having a great time rubbing their hands over their "bon bons" and then pretending to touch the other one's bum. Jen touched Amy first for real on her bum and Amy giggled. Matt's penis began to stiffen when Amy touched Jen in return. Jen seemed to be enjoying herself. As the song finished Jen walked over to Matt. "Pour me another glass, lover. " Jen was very flushed now and she looked so beautiful, slightly out of breath. Radiant.

Matt poured Jen a glass and went to the bar in the corner of the lounge. He opened the bar fridge and got himself some crushed ice from the small freezer compartment. Taking the bottle of whiskey from under the bar counter he poured himself another. "Can I have one of those too?" Amy was leaning on the bar counter. Jen was nowhere to be seen. "Sure. " Matt got Amy a clean glass and poured her a small whiskey. Amy giggled and said "Thanks. " Amy sipped at her drink. "Jen's a great lady. "

"I know. " Matt said. Nodding his head. Looking at Amy but trying not to stare at her cleavage even though it was there, so close to reach out and touch her skin. "Did you miss me?" Jen said as she came back into the room. Jen had changed and was wearing her favourite dress. A comfortable short muslin dress that you could see the outline of her body through

"Sorry I took so long. It was too hot to dance in that dress. " Just then the cdplayer clicked to the next cd and Shania Twain came on. Jen grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him to the centre of the lounge to dance. Matt took turns dancing with Amy and Jen or with them both together.

Normally Matt was a stiff dancer, not at all relaxed but he was enjoying the atmosphere and the whiskey put a fine edge on making him feel great. "When I feel like a Woman" came on Jen joined Amy and Matt dancing all together. He felt a little strange when Amy brushed her hand over the front of his trousers. Jen smiled at Matt. "I love you. " Had Jen seen Amy touch him? Amy touched him again right in front of Jen this time. Matt looked at jen. "It's ok, hon. It's what I want. " Matt couldn't believe this. Was this a test or something? Jen didn't even like pornos much and here she was saying it was ok for Amy to touch him. He shook his head.

He was faithful to Jen. He might have lustful thoughts about Amy but he wasn't sure he could follow through with them. Especially because Jen and Amy had been friends since meeting at art class. Jen whispered, "You can touch Amy if you want Matt. " Matt walked away shaking his head. He refilled his glass and sat back on the couch. Jen smiled at Matt and continued to dance. Amy moved closer to Jen, leaned in towards her and kissed Jen on the mouth. Jen responded to the kiss with a little moan and kissed Amy back. Matt was so surprised but he sat and watched them both.

God it was sexually arousing. One small kiss exchanged between his wife and his secretary and his damn penis was aroused. Amy pulled away from Jen and licked her lips. Amy looked directly at him. And then returned to kissing Jen, first flicking her tongue along the bottom of Jen's lip, then slowly nibbling her lip, probing with her tongue, Jen continued to respond to Amy. Both girls seemed to be enjoying kissing each other. Jen's hand stroked Amy's breast and slipped under her blouse. Amy let out a little moan as Jen moved her hand across Amy's breast. Amy began to undo the buttons on Jen's dress and slid the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her nipples erect and perky. Amy took Jen's breast in her hand and lowered her mouth to the nipple. Her tongue ran across the nipple and Jen gasped a little at the sensation Amy stood up and smiled at Jen. Jen looked over at Matt. "Will you join us?" Amy slowly took off her blouse, one button at a time and unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She was georgous and very sexy in her black lacy bra and knickers. Such a stunning beauty and with a figure that would make most men cream in their shorts. Matt was very aroused but he just couldn't bring himself to leave his seat and cross the room. He wanted to but something held him back. He was enjoying himself but also wanted to see what would develop between the girls. Matt still wasn't convinced that this was not a test from Jen to see what he would do no matter how tempting things were. Amy took Jen's hand and placed it on her breast. Jen responded quickly, moving her hand under the material. Matt watched as Jen and Amy kissed, fondled and caressed each other. God this was so erotic to see. Matt's penis was now full aroused and hard.

He eased his hand over his crotch and slowly stroked himself through his trousers. He continued to stroke himself as he watched jen and Amy take each others bra and panties off. Amy always the dominant one. Taking control. Jen submissive and following Amy's lead. A litttle shy but enjoying herself. Matt stopped stroking himself as the girls were now naked before each other. Jen's eyes wide as they were before they made love and she was very aroused. Both girls breasts and chests rising and falling fast with the excitement The girls were oblivious to him as they stroked each others naked bodies. Exploring. Matt eased his hand inside his trousers and grabbed his dick, he slowly ran his hand along the length of his dick and up the head, teasing as he touched head, feeling the small drop of wetness, lubricating his penis.

He removed his hand quickly as the girls glanced his way. His hand shook as he gulped at his whisky. It was mainly watered down now, his hand had melted the ice from the heat of his body. Jen beckoned to Matt. "Will you join us now or still watch?. " Matt made no move, not trusting his voice to respond either. He shook his head again. Both girls were still standing Then Amy slowly licked her finger before stroking Jen's breast, across her erect nipple, then placing her mouth on Jen's breast and taking her tongue and slowly licking the erect nipple. Jen moaned. "Oh god. "She murmured softly. Amy continued her exploration down Jen's taut stomach, down lower licking and softly light kisses as Jen squirmed a little under Amy's adept tongue

Jen moaned more as Amy started to explore Jen's pubic mound placing small kisses and just a flickering of tongue to tease, just a taste of what was to come. Jen began too moan more and move her head from side to side like she does when Matt and her were making love to each other and Jen was about to come. The sort of moan like when Matt slid his finger into her pussy slowly moving his fingers and finding her little nub and placing it between his fingers.

Gently and teasingly he would rub her till she moaned and writhe just as she was now Amy stopped and looked right at Matt and deliberately placed her finger inside Jen's slit a little at a time, sliding her finger in and out moving it around a little to increase Jen's pleasure. "Do you like me doing this to Jen?" Matt nodded His mouth was dry. He took another swig of his watered down whiskey. Amy drew closer to Jen and eased her down onto the carpet. Jen looked at Matt. She was very aroused. Amy stroked Jen till she began to moan and grind her hips. "Would you like me to lick your pussy till you come?"

"Oh yes please pleaseAmy, please?" Jen was begging Matt had never seen her like this she was normally so controlled. Instead Amy lowered her to Jen's ample breast and took her nipple in her mouth. Amy drew closer to Jen and eased her down onto the carpet. Amy looked at Matt and said " Do you like me sucking your wife off? Does it make you hard? Shall i carry on just for you? "Matt nodded

There was no saliva left in his mouth. This was so damn arousing. A man's fantasy come true. Something he could never imagine experiencing for himself but this was so amazing. Two woman together. Amy smiled, and lowered her head, pink tongue poised towards her target. Jen open and outstretched in front of her and Matt. Her outer lips puffy and a very rich amber colour that showed her aroused state. Matt saw her as he had never seen her before very open aroused and being pleasured by someone other than himself. It excited him so much that he almost cum in his pants. Amy's tongue continued to suck, lick, tease and probe in and out of Jen. Jen moaned, bucked and groaned till the moment came open her.

"God, oh god. yes yes. " She yelled. Juices flowed a little in an orgasmic release. Amy lapped up the pussy juices. Amy licked her finger slowly and very sexy in front of Matt. And slowly place it inside Jen. She moved her finger very slowly at first pushing it beyond the first knuckle till her finger was all the way in. as far as it could go. She moved her finger faster then slowly as Jen groaned and moaned, riding her finger to another rippling orgasm. Amy introduced two more fingers stretching Jen a little more, beginning slow, then faster and with more gentle force exerted Jen grinding her hips and bucking wildly against Amy's fingers that were spread a little to make Jen's pleasure greater. Jen clenched her vaginal muscles as another orgasm ripped and tremored through her highly aroused body.

Amy sat up away from Jen. Licking her finger she bagan to trace slow circles around her own nipples, making them erect Amy emitted a low moan as Jen sat up and joined Amy in pleasuring her body. Amy's other hand reached towards her pussy. Amy placed a finger inside herself and removing it wet offered it to Jen who eagerly sucked and licked on the extended finger Amy smiled again at Matt. Jen stopped and looked at Matt. " Won't you join in with us now? Please?I'm so horny. I need you. " Matt hesitated He wanted to join them. But he was a little worried that this might change Jen's and his marriage. Jen began to beg.

"Please hun. I love you. Nothing will change that. I just want to share this pleasure with you. " Jen saw that Matt was still hesitant and reached for Amy. "It's what Ive always secretly wanted. To share you with another woman. To watch you satisfy Amy and then me will be so exciting. It makes me cum just to think about it. Do you want to make love Amy and I?" Matt nodded. But didn't move. Jen touched Amy, tentatively at first, a little unsure but then she began to enjoy the sensation of giving pleasure to another women, knowing what felt good on her self and touching, stoking, gently probing Amy's most intimate body parts. Sexual instinct and lust soon kicked in and Amy and Jen began to kiss, caress, pleasuring each other.

Matt continued to watch. Occassionally stroking himself. When Jen went down on Amy he could not hold back any longer. To see his wife going down on a woman and obviously enjoying herself was really sexually stimulating. Matt moved closer to the girls. Breathing hard. They were both enjoying themselves so much. They were both sweaty and slick from each others juices Matt stripped out of his clothes, not taking his eyes away from the girls and what they were doing to each other. Both jen and Amy were unaware of his closeness till he reached out and touched Jen. "Matt. " She whimpered with ecstasy.

Matt stroked and tenderly touched Jen. Seeking her approval. "Oh god Matt Im so aroused. I feel so good. " Amy continued touching Jen. Not interfering between the two of them. Matt's prick was fully erect standing proud and at attention. Jen eased herself into a sitting position. Amy moved back a little to see what was going to happen next and what her roles now was. Amy placed her fingers in her pussy and in a crouching position, rocking up and down on her fingers she watched Jen and Matt and pleasured herself while she waited. Matt looked at Amy and felt his prick stiffen even more. Amy was so sexy and natural, comfortable with her own sexuality and it was all the more provocative to him what they were all going to do together.

Debbie
Debbie
72 Followers
12