One Man's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that this isn't supposed to be part of the deal, but I want to do it. I want your fantasy to be perfect."

She took her finger from my lips, lowered her face and kissed me.

It was incredible. We did everything but anal. She sucked my cock and I ate her pussy. We did it in the missionary position and when she had me back up for the second time we went cowgirl. We went sixty-nine and the third time was doggie and the forth was reverse cowgirl. The fifth was going to be anal, but my little guy just could not answer the call to duty. I do have to admit that the sex was not physically any better than the sex I had enjoyed with Joan and Annalise, but emotionally it was mind blowing. I actually got to make love to my fantasy woman and that in itself gave me an unbelievable high. We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms and I slept like a baby.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The ride to the airport was silent for the first half of the trip and then Kristal said:

"Your ex would kill to have you back."

"Where did you get that silly idea?"

"From her."

I glanced over at her.

"I followed her into the bathroom last night. I asked her why she was dumb enough to let you get away. She told me that it wasn't dumb; it was just plain stupid. A phone call sweetie and she's yours."

"She was mine once before and I wasn't enough for her."

"Don't give me that sweetie. You were more than enough for her and you know it. The problem here is your ego, your pride, your sense of self worth or whatever. She let someone else borrow something that you considered yours alone and it pissed you off. Let me tell you something lover. There isn't a woman in the world who hasn't heard that bigger is better and there isn't a woman who has heard that who hasn't wondered if it is true. Most never get the chance to find out and almost all who do get the chance take it. I know at least a dozen married women who have taken the chance, satisfied their curiosity without their husbands knowing and then have gone back to being loving and faithful wives."

"You know a dozen?"

"You've seen who I work with lover and you've seen what they have. We travel in the same circles so I see who they date and run around with. But here is the thing about huge cocks. The guys they are attached to are pursued by women who want to "know" and they don't have to work for their pussy the way guys like you have to. They don't have to go the 'wine and dine' route. They don't need to buy the flowers, cards and candy. They don't need to do any romancing so all the girl gets out of the deal is fucked. She finds out that bigger is indeed better, but that all the guy has to offer is a big dick and for most women that just isn't enough. They need love and affection and they need to be treated as a person and not just a piece of willing meat.

"Your ex took the chance and satisfied her curiosity and if you hadn't found out it would have been over and done with and believe it or not your marriage would have been a lot stronger for it because she would have realized just what she had in you and what you brought to the table. You were the complete package and not just a large piece of meat.

"But you did find out and pride and ego got into it. One more thing lover and then I'll shut up. I saw it and I know that one or two others at our table saw it. Any time you thought no one was looking your way you were looking at your ex. Deny it all you want, but something is still there."

By then we were at the departure area and I pulled over and got Kristal's suitcases out of the trunk. She put her arms around me and gave me one hell of a hot kiss and then she said:

"I had a blast lover and I'm glad I did it, but the bad news is that this is all there is going to be. No three or more weeks. One is all I can give and I hope it was memorable. Goodbye lover and good luck."

She kissed me again and then I watched her walk away.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The following weeks were full of phone calls from people asking, "Do you have the slightest idea of who that was?" I couldn't stop for a drink after work without someone saying "You lucky dog you. How in the hell did you meet her?" Some women that I had been interested in at one time or another, but who hadn't been interested in me were saying "Call me. Maybe we can do lunch."

I spent my nights reliving my week with Kristal and wishing that it could have lasted longer. If it would have it wouldn't have led to anything and I knew it. Kristal hadn't hidden her nature from me. One of the nights we sat on the couch and sipped martinis she told me why she was in 'the business.'

"I love sex, I love variety, I love size and I get it all and get paid for it. For me it just doesn't get any better than that."

Still, I could fantasize about a life with her and I did.

Three days after Kristal flew back I got a call from Jerry. After his commission was taken out I would receive $16,560.00 for my idea. It wasn't lost on me that the amount covered what my week with Kristal had cost and then some.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

But the fantasy had one more act to play. It was two months after my fantasy week had taken place. I was fixing dinner when the phone rang. My hands were busy so I pushed the button that put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, miss me?"

"You know I do."

"Enough to want to see me again?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"An all expense paid week in Hollywood and a week's work in the entertainment industry."

"Go on."

"You know what a fluffer is in my business?"

"She's the girl who gets the guys ready to perform, right?"

"Right. I need a fluffer sweetie. Someone to warm me up and get me ready to take on the male star of my next video. I thought of you sweetie. Would you like the job?"

"I'm sure that he would love the job" Joan said, "But I've got him back and I intend to keep him so thank you, but no thank you" and she pushed the button to disconnect.

"That was rude. Shouldn't you have let me do my own talking?"

"No way lover. No way could I trust you to say no to that sexpot. You are mine and I'll do whatever I have to do to keep you to myself."

"A bit possessive are we?"

"Damned straight lover, damned straight."