One Man's Journal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock started to shrink but was still covered in our wetness and I was starting to feel a little sleepy. She lifted her head from the pillow and looked in my direction, and her cheeks were covered in tears.

"Please, Brandon, don't ever tell Derrick about this. I love him so much, but I am such a slut that I need your dick. I love the way you fuck me, Brandon. Oh my god I am a bad girl. Please don't tell my boyfriend."

She scooted over and started to cuddle up next to me, rubbing my belly and saying how much she missed being together, and how much she loved to see me feel pleasure, and how much she wanted me to be happy. At first I was still angry with her, and I honestly thought she was just a dirty little slut, but she seemed genuine, and so I reached over to put my arm around her so that we could spoon ourselves to sleep. I didn't know what to say. She was rubbing my belly and crying and saying she loved me, and I was really starting to feel sorry for abusing her pussy so roughly.

But right as I tried to put my arm around her, she jumped out of the bed.

"Sorry Brandon, I'm late for a date with Derrick. I love it when you give me the dick, but we already know that we are not compatible in a relationship" she said while adjusting her stockings and wiping the cum out of her pussy with my bedsheets. "I really care about you, but I hope you didn't think we could get back together."

My heart sank. The bitch did it again. I didn't say anything else and refused to make eye contact with her as she cleaned herself up, slipped her panties back on, and quietly walked out of my bedroom. I rolled my eyes in disgust of her and decided to take a nap.

12