One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
What if identical twins married the wrong identical twin?
3.6k words
3.87
63.8k
68
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if identical twins married the wrong identical twin?

Double the pleasure, double the fun, and double the trouble, what if identical twins married to identical twins married the wrong identical twin? Just as other women are always prettier and sexier, other cocks are always bigger and harder on the other side of the neighbor's fence, especially when the neighbors are identical twins married to identical twins. A weird, sexy, sexual scenario, Angelo is married to Theresa and his identical twin brother, Anthony, is married to Theresa's identical twin sister, Maria.

First of all, what are the odds of identical twins marrying identical twins? Seriously, what are the odds of that happening? Actually the odds are better than you'd think. Identical twins oftentimes have a penchant for marrying identical twins. Who knew? Go figure. A psychiatrist and/or social scientist could win a grant studying such an abnormal phenomena.

Difficult enough to identify one set of identical twins, it's even more difficult to identify two identical sets of twins. Just imagine all of the practical jokes that could be played on those not knowing they were identical twins and/or not being able to tell one twin from the other twin. Yet, with one twin sometimes having the same thoughts and feeling as the other twin, perhaps twins marrying twins wasn't that farfetched.

Happy for a while, it wasn't until after they were married for ten years that they started to wonder and to question if they had married the wrong twin. It wasn't until after they were married for ten years that they wondered and questioned how different their life would have been if they had married the other identical twin. Only, too late now, while lusting over the one they truly loved from afar, they were stuck in a loveless marriage.

* * * * *

"If only sex was the way it was in the movies, so romantic yet, sadly, so purely fictional, I'd look forward to having sex with Angelo," said Theresa furrowing her brow while looking at her identical twin sister with trepidation.

She spoke with sadness and obvious sexual frustration while talking to her next door neighbor and her best friend, who happened to also be her identical twin sister, Maria, over the backyard fence. Even though they told one another everything and had no secrets, something they never discussed in a lifetime of knowing one another, they never talked about sex. Sex was taboo. Sex was off limits. As if sex didn't exist between them and their husbands, sex was a subject they didn't discuss.

They stopped discussing sex and their men with one another long ago, when they were teenagers and somehow ended up dating the same guy. It's amazing how one man could come between sisters, especially twin sisters. With it apparently every man's sexual fantasy to date identical twin sisters, it wasn't Theresa's nor Maria's sexual fantasy to date the same man.

As soon as they both realized they were dating the same man and he was playing them, they dumped him. Yet, scarred from the experience, the damage to their psyche was done. They spent the next several years not discussing their love lives with one another until they ended up marrying twins, identical twins. Yet, even then, they never discussed their sexual lives until they eased into it now.

Weird, so weird for that to happen to them, dating the same man. Instead of one giving up the man they dated for the other, they both stopped dating him. When they discovered he was playing them and trying to come between them, neither of the twins wanted him. Right then and right there, they swore that no man would ever come between them. Right there and right then, their bond as sisters, identical twin sisters was stronger than the love they felt for any man they dated. The only love that approached the love they felt for one another was the love they felt for their children and now for their husbands, of course, but that was a different kind of love.

Theresa looked at Maria to see her reaction to her bringing up the sex word. Five years before they were even married, it had been 15 years since either sister shared her sexual life with her sister. Sometimes, with them so identically alike, as if looking in the mirror at themselves, they not only shared the same feelings, wants, needs, desires, and thoughts but also they shared the same facial expressions. With them both talking with their hands, in the way Italians have a habit of doing, talking at the same time and even finishing the other's thoughts, it was oftentimes difficult to tell one woman from the other.

An off limits topic, even with twins, especially with twins, always changing the subject when getting around to discussing sex, sex was something they went out of their way to avoid and not to discuss. Normally, they only talked about the weather, religion, politics, art, something in the news, television programs, movies, music, childhood experiences, and/or their children. Obviously both women were just as uncomfortable airing their dirty laundry in public as they were talking about sex, even to their identical twin sister, especially to their identical twin sister. Only, by responding in kind, Maria looked just as eager to discuss the forbidden topic of sex as obviously was Theresa. Evidentially, while testing the waters before broaching the subject, it was Theresa who had opened the floodgates to have the sexual conversation that would inevitably control their thoughts, their wants, their needs, their desires, and their emotions.

"I know what you mean. My Tony is the same way," said Maria looking at Theresa with as much sadness as she looked at her with sexual frustration. "Madonna Mia, not for nothin' Theresa, he's a wonderful man but I can't remember when he gave me oral sex last," she said using her hands to help express and reinforce the explanation of her words. "It's been such a long time since he licked my pussy," she said lowering her voice. She looked around to make sure that no one was listening and could hear her talking about s-e-x.

Theresa nodded her head in agreement.

"Forget about Angelo going down on me. Fuhgeddabouddit," said Theresa waving down her hand of disappointment while saying forget about it as if it was one word. "What he used to do all the time when we were dating, he doesn't do now."

Maria shook her head in disappointment and in sexual frustration.

"I can't remember when Tony gave me an orgasm with his mouth and tongue or even with his fingers. Fuhgeddabouddit. I can't remember when I had an orgasm other than with my own fingers, vibrator, and/or dildo. Forget about making slow love to me, all he wants is a quickie and to fuck me or for me to blow him," said Maria throwing her hands up in the air. "He'd be happy if I sucked his cock every morning, every night, and double that on the weekends. Fuhgeddabouddit. I give up. Fanculo, he's such a faccia bruta," said Maria.

Having opened the floodgates of their husband's sexual shortcomings with their personal and private sexual complaints, a long time coming, obviously both women were not only ready but eager to have this marital sex conversation. Evidentally willing to go where she never went before in discussing her personal, private, sexual life with her best friend, her next door neighbor, and her identical twin sister, Maria volunteered more than expected to Theresa.

Responding in kind, obviously not wanting the conversation to die now that it started, Theresa added her own personal, private, sexual information about Angelo too. In the way they always did as children, they took one another in their confidence. They shared their secret sexual moments in the way they'd never share them with their doctor, their priest, their psychiatrist, their friends, or even with their husbands, especially not with their husbands.

"Me too," said Theresa. "I can't remember when Angelo gave me an orgasm. Yet, if we were a couple of young, beautiful blondes with big tits, tight asses, and hot bodies, with them dying to get in our pants, their mouths would be full with our pussies. God only knows what they do, where they go, and who they're with when we're not around," said Theresa with anger, possessiveness, and jealousy.

Maria nodded her head in agreement.

"God only knows what they do, where they go, and who they're with when we're not around," said Maria. "Yet, if my Tony ever cheated on me, I'd cut off his dick and I'd cut off the tits of the woman he dared to cheat on me with," said Maria waving her hand as if she was wielding a knife.

Theresa nodded her head in agreement.

"Madonna Mia," said Theresa signing herself with the cross. "I swear to God that if ever I caught my Angelo with another woman, I'd shoot them both dead before dumping their bodies in the east river to swim with the fishes," said Theresa.

The women fell silent before Maria gave her sister an evil smile and spoke.

"If only my Tony looked like George Clooney or Brad Pitt, my mouth would be full with his cock night and day," said Maria with a dirty laugh while holding her clasped hands up to her chest and swooning. Apparently off in her sexual fantasy world, a confession she never made to her sister, she swooned with her confession of wanting to blow George Clooney and/or Brad Pitt. "Oh, God, I would so suck either one of them or both of them together. They're so sexy. They're so hot. They could give me a cum bath any day, every day," she said with another dirty laugh.

Now it was Theresa's turn to respond in kind.

"Now there's two men that I'd fall to my knees and suck off. Fuhgeddabouddit. Definitely I'd blow them. Either one or both of them could cum in my mouth and/or pussy any day, every day," said Theresa. "Clooney and Pitt have always been two of the men who have played starring roles in my sexual fantasies. Oh, my God, I'd love for either man to make me his dirty bitch and filthy whore," she said with a laugh. She paused to look at her sister. "I wonder if either of them have had sex with identical twin sisters," she said with a big, dirty laugh that made her sister laugh with her too.

Both women continued laughing before falling silent again. Then, as if reconsidering what she was going to say next, Maria gave her sister a long, pensive look before saying what she was thinking.

"Madonna Mia, don't ever tell Tony but I'd do Father O'Brien too. He's so hot," said Maria. "Definitely, I'd blow him. Definitely, I'd suck his cock and have him cum in my mouth."

Theresa laughed while giving her sister a knowing look.

"Me too. If only Father O'Brien wasn't my priest, I'd do him too," said Theresa. "Definitely, I'd suck him too and allow him to cum in my mouth. Every time I'm on my knees in front of him while receiving Communion, I think about blowing him."

The women fell silent again until Maria looked at her sister with curiosity and spoke again.

"Do you think that priests get it on with the nuns? I've seen a couple of attractive nuns that if they wore makeup would be really beautiful," said Maria.

Theresa looked at her sister as if she had just squirted water in her face with a water gun.

"Priests and nuns having sex?" Theresa signed herself again. "Madonna Mia. Why would you say somethin' like that? That's sacrilegious. That's blasphemy. That's against the Catholic Church."

Maria shrugged.

"Give me a break. If priests have sex with little boys, what's to stop them from having sex with nuns? For sure, I'd rather see them have sex with nuns than have sex with children," said Theresa.

Maria looked at her sister as if wondering if she should say what she was thinking. Being that they were talking about sex and all things sexual, she unburdened herself.

"I read a story on Literotica, Bless Me Father for I have Sinned, about priests having sex with nuns when doing a reverse exorcism," said Maria.

Theresa looked at her sister shocked.

"A reverse exorcism? What the Hell is that?" Theresa waved down a hand of disbelief. "There's no such thing as a reverse exorcism, is there?"

Maria nodded her head in the affirmative that reverse exorcism did indeed exist within the Catholic Church.

"Instead of exorcising the Devil out of someone, priests can renew a belief in God and restore the lost faith in someone, usually a nun. Special priests ordained to do reverse exorcisms help lost nuns. When a nun loses her belief in God, her faith in the Catholic Church, and in the Catholic religion, they help nuns renew her belief in God and restore faith in the Catholic Church and in her religion," said Maria.

Theresa made a sour face of disbelief.

"How the Hell can priests do that? Other than counseling them and listening to them, priests aren't magicians. They can't make someone believe in God just as they can't restore their faith in the Catholic Church and in the Catholic religion," said Theresa signing herself and kissing her fingers as if she was kissing the cross of Jesus from her rosary beads.

Maria nodded her head to reinforce what she read was true.

"Well, according to that story I read on Literotica, priests can renew a nun's belief in God and restore her faith by injecting their holy seed in the mouths and asses of nuns," said Maria.

Theresa looked at her sister with a face full of disbelief.

"Getthefuckouttahere," she said as if get the fuck out of here was one word. "A priest can renew a nun's belief in God by cumming in her mouth and restore her faith by cumming in her ass? No fucking way. I don't believe it," said Theresa. "And since when do you read Literotica?"

Maria shrugged.

"I've been reading stories there for years. There's a lot of great writers on that site" said Maria.

Theresa looked at her sister as if she had just said that she was lesbian.

"Wow, I had no idea you were into reading porn," said Theresa.

Maria made a sour face.

"Porn? It's not pornography. It's erotica. There's a big difference between the two?"

Theresa rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Oh, yeah? What's the difference between pornography and erotica?"

Counting with her fingers, Maria held her hands up to her sister.

"Instead of a story with just sex, erotica has character development, dialogue, tension, imagery, and description. Devoid of plot and everything else that makes a story, pornography is just sex, sex, and more sex. Some porn writers don't even name their characters never mind describe their characters," said Maria.

Theresa gave her sister a shit eating grin.

"Wow, there's so much I didn't know about my little sister," laughed Theresa.

Maria looked at her sister incredulously while rolling her eyes and sighing.

"Little sister? We were born two minutes apart," said Maria with a laugh.

She made a face at her sister as if Theresa had just hit her.

"With you only four pounds when born and me five pounds, I'll always think of you as my little sister," said Theresa.

Both women fell silent again until Maria spoke again.

"Speaking of erotica and pornography, not for nothin', no offense Theresa, and please don't take this the wrong way but," said Maria raising her hands in a submissive way to stop her sister from attacking her. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have sex with Angelo," said Maria with a dirty laugh.

Maria looked at her twin sister with trepidation while obviously wondering if she had overstepped her boundaries of what was appropriate by not only starting the sexual discussion and but also now discussing their husbands.

"Sex with Angelo? My Angelo? Fuhgeddabouddit. You wonder what it would be like to have sex with Angelo. You want to have sex with Angelo? Oh, my God. Fuhgeddabouddit," Theresa laughed before falling quiet. "No offense taken and I know what you mean. If only for variety sake, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have sex with Tony," confessed Theresa and suddenly looking uncomfortably embarrassed with the change in conversation.

Now with both women on the same page, Maria gave Theresa a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Only, knowing my husband in the way that I do, he'd never go for me having sex with another man, especially with his best friend, his pisano, and his twin brother, Angelo," said Maria. "Fuhgeddabouddit," she said waving a hand of improbability that sex between them would never happen.

After having already crossed the forbidden line of discussing sex and now extramarital sex with the thoughts of having sex with one another's husband, the women looked at one another with forbidden lust. Seemingly both women were lusting over their brothers-in-law. No avoiding the topic of sex now, the barn door was already flung wide open and the horse was already out of the barn.

"Angelo would not only shoot me but he'd shoot the other guy if I sucked someone off, even if Tony was the other guy, especially if Tony was the other guy," said Theresa with a sad laugh. "He's so possessively jealous."

Theresa looked at her sister.

"I know what you mean. Tony is possessively jealous too. It must be an Italian thing, a Sicilian thing," said Maria. "Madonna Mia, just because they're Sicilian, as if they were born into it, as if it's in their blood, and it's their inherent rite of passage, they think that they're Mafia Dons. Other than going to a CFNM strip club to suck some hot stud's cock while he feels our tits and fingers our nipples, what are we going to do?"

Maria returned her sister's look.

"Oh, my God, if our husbands only knew we sucked the cocks of strippers while they felt our tits and fingered our nipples, no matter that we were drunk and it was our birthdays, they'd divorce us. They kill us," said Theresa with a dirty laugh.

Maria nodded her head in agreement.

"That was some 30th birthday party, wasn't it? I never touched, felt, stroked, and sucked as many cocks in my life," said Maria with a dirty laugh. "God, I was so drunk that I would have allowed them to gangbang me. They could have fucked me right then and right there on the stage floor."

The women fell silent again.

"I don't know," said Theresa. "All that I know is that I'm horny. I'm tired of being sexually frustrated while wondering what it would be like to have sex with my brother-in-law," she said talking with her hands again to emphasize her words and to punctuate her sentences. "I'm tired of playing with myself. I'm tired of begging Angelo for an orgasm. I'm tired of sex being such an issue and a chore instead of being a thing of beauty and a personal pleasure," she said throwing her hand up in the air in sexual frustration.

Maria reached out and hugged her twin sister over the backyard fence.

"We'd have it made if we were a couple of lesbians and could give one another the sexual pleasure that we both so wanted, needed, and deserved," said Maria.

Both women laughed at Maria's lesbian joke.

"Eww, the last thing I want is a pussy in my mouth, especially my sister's pussy," said Theresa laughing again. "What I want is to have sex in the way that Angelo used to have sex with me for two hours. Before we were married and had kids, he couldn't get enough of my pussy and my big tits and I couldn't get enough of his Italian sausage," she said with a big laugh.

Theresa moved her hand to her mouth and moving her hand back and forth in front of her lips, she pushed out her cheek with her tongue as if she was giving a blowjob.

"Me too. I need a hard cock to stroke, to suck, and to fuck," said Maria. "I wish Tony would eat me and make love to me in the way he used to do before we had kids. Now, it's a quickie in the morning and/or a quickie at night. Every Saturday night it's the same old thing. He fucks me and then falls asleep before he can give me an orgasm."

Theresa looked at her sister and nodded her head with compassion.

"It's like that at my house too. Every Saturday night, like clockwork, he fucks me for five minutes before falling asleep," said Theresa with sadness.

12