One Month of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Francine, my camera and I now know you on the outside. I want to get to know the real you, too. Will you dance with me?”

My mind raced. Could there really be one sweet guy here who I could talk to without ending up in a sexual situation? Or was this another come-on?

“Sure, Colin, I’ll dance with you.”

As we embraced, I realized that positioning my arms would not require much thought. Colin’s neck was way above me and out of my reach. I clasped his left hand and gently placed my right hand on his waist. My eyes were in line with his chocolate chest. We danced quietly for two songs. He never made a move to close the gap between us. This soft-spoken man treated me with as much respect as would one of my close friends at home. I hadn’t said more than a few words to him, and yet I felt closer to Colin than anyone else I’d met that night.

The second dance ended. “Thank you so much, Francine,” he said simply and softly.

I pulled him toward me to give him an appreciative hug. “No… thank you Colin. The pleasure really has been mine.”

As I hugged him, I realized that like my previous dance partners, Colin too had become aroused by our embrace. His HUGE bulge now poked very firmly into my stomach. I was at a loss for words. Colin was by far the most well-endowed, but just as importantly, he was the most gentle man of the group. He had experienced the same passion, but he was too much a gentleman to impose his will on me. At that moment I determined who the biggest man in this bunch was.

Embarrassed that I had found out his true feelings, Colin pulled away. “I’m so sorry, Francine. You’re a very beautiful girl. I need to get back to my camera.” And with that he was gone.

The Movie

“Robert,” Tammy shrilled from across the room. “Your party is starting to lose its steam. Let’s get a movie going here.” The others agreed.

“Okay then,” Robert replied, as he brought me a new glass of bubbly. “What would you like to see… action movie, romance, foreign film,…”.

“Comedy, I think,” Heather offered.

“How about a skin flick,” Jason suggested. Groans from the girls.

“Those movies are so lame,” Tammy retorted.

“Come on,” Clay chimed in, “where else can you see such bad acting and still enjoy yourself.”

“Fine,” Tammy responded, with a roll of her eyes. “You men are so predictable. Come on Francie, let’s get this movie over with so we can get onto something more fun.” With that she guided me to the large sofa in the middle of the room.

“Oh, I don’t know, Tammy,” I protested, reservation apparent in my voice. “I’ve never seen a movie like that, and I don’t really think I ever need to.”

“Heather and I share you feelings on that, Francine. But trust me, once these guys get on this kick they’ll whine all night until they get to watch their silly porno movie. Can we run through this quick, Robert?”

“One quick video and on to something else,” Robert promised.

Reluctantly, I sunk down between Heather and Tammy.

“Hey, where’s our drinks?” Heather inquired.

“You know where the bar is,” Jason rejoined.

With a frown, the girls got up to grab a beverage. This left seats to my left and right. They were quickly taken by Jason and Robert. The lights started to dim. Movie credits flashed up on the large blank wall in front of us. Despite the subject matter, this was quite a viewing venue.

I don’t know if this is true of all skin movies, but this one had almost no plot. Plumbers came to fix a backed-up bathtub in an attractive woman’s house. It didn’t take long for them to size her up, engage her in conversation, coax her clothes off, and begin to work on her personal plumbing. Even with this lack of story line, the action itself was quite choppy.

After the actors had settled into a position, instead of completing the work at hand, they moved into a new arrangement. They seemed intent upon depicting as many ways as possible for a man and woman to couple. Well, technically, two men and a woman. I found out later that this sequencing was not due to poor direction. The film we were watching was the men’s club training film for new girls. This was my indoctrination in the ways to satisfy a man. As I watched, I was receiving instruction for my new line of work.

Initially, I was embarrassed to be watching this subject matter, although I admit to being secretly curious about the titillating action. After about ten minutes, I felt a surprising change in my perception . My disgust had worn off. I had become accustomed to watching balls-out sex. With these feelings now cast aside, I had become captivated by the gymnastics involved. Lying, standing, sitting, bent over. There was a lot more variety than I had known. And the graphic portrayal was starting to move me. Robert noticed. His hand reached for my knee, and he placed my hand on his. Jason duplicated Robert’s actions on my other side.

Initially, my knees remained tight together. It was humorous that Robert’s and Jason’s hands were so close to each other. If they wanted, they could be holding hands. Then, in a weak moment, I became enthralled by a particularly sensual scene. My legs slightly imitated the action before us. The boys were ready to help open me up. Their hands spread my legs apart and moved quickly to home base. As they rounded third, they were thinking of the score which was soon to come.

I allowed Robert and Jason to tease me in the dark of the play room, so long as my suit stayed in place. I had teased them earlier. Turnabout was fair play. I reciprocated somewhat, by brushed my hands up and down their legs. Just a little, and never close to their crotches. Their caresses were having a much greater impact on me than mine were on them. My heart began to beat more rapidly. I was starting to squirm in my seat. Darn it all, it was difficult to remain still while two men were stirring my honey pot in unison with the action on the screen. My hips began to dance in a way the men knew well. I began to pant softly, and then the movie ended. Thank goodness.

A Different Kind of Karaoke

Tammy glanced over to me as the lights came up. “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it Francie?” She could see I was flushed and on the edge of losing control. As quickly as I could, I put my knees back together. I spun my wedding band to stiffen my resolve. It was too late. The predators were now ready to close on their weakened prey. My body had sent an unmistakable message… I was fuckable.

“Let’s do some karaoke Robert,” Heather suggested. She was also anxious to witness my demise. “Do you sing, Francie?”

In my present state I certainly wasn’t going to be able to carry a tune.

I nodded. “Huh uh.”

“Okay then, how about an action karaoke? Instead of singing, we’ll each act out the scenes we see on the screen. Robert has some clips we’ve used for this before, don’t you, love?”

“I suppose I can put up something that will be entertaining,” he answered.

Benito now queued up his video masterpiece. His sense of timing would be tested over the next few minutes.

“Men, can you help me button up the condo for the evening?” Robert requested. Clay and Jason put down their drinks, and soon all of the men had left.

The screen flashed bright once again. In the first scene, a half dozen people were making funny faces at each other. Then at the camera. Their eyes rolled, their mouths curled and their ears twitched.

“Okay ladies. Now we do the same thing,” Heather instructed cheerfully. Within moments, our faces joined those on screen. We stuck out our tongues, rolled our eyes, and made pig noses. It never occurred to me to wonder how this was all being recorded. In the control room, Benito watched six video screens to select the best camera angles from the play room. He was busy blending and changing views on the fly. His work was smooth and seamless.

Scene one faded out and scene two swept in. The theme was still faces, but now more serious. We were in a theatre make-up room. Attendants bustled about, sprucing up a costumed starlet for her next appearance on stage. The diva’s make-up was nearly complete. Her lipstick was quickly applied by a gabby beautician. The scene paused.

“You first, Heather,” Tammy proclaimed, beckoning the brunette to her with lipstick in hand. Heather put her arms on Tammy’s shoulders as our little redhead carefully painted Heather’s lips.

“Your turn now, Francie.” Heather motioned for me to stand still. She applied a smooth glaze to my lips too. Tammy received her gloss and we surveyed our work. It was a pretty shade of coral on the girls, I thought. Of course I couldn’t see that Heather had not applied the same tint on my lips. Instead, she had painted my lips a glossy ruby red. It was a good thing I couldn’t see my image just then, because a picture had now been completed. Revealing top, bare midriff, scanty bottom, shiny stiletto heels, and finally bright red lips. The way I looked at that moment, I could have gotten a job as a stripper at any club in town.

Two rooms over, the men viewed a remote feed from the play room. They approved of my new make-up. But as usual, Jason was anxious to proceed.

“Okay, girls. Time to shed your outfits,” he stated to the screen. They sat back to watch the next act.

Stripping the Guest-of-Honor

A gaggle of young girls filled the screen in the play room. They were jumping and playing tag. A voice-over directed them to “Do the birdie dance!” Strains of the familiar song filled the room. The young girls began to flap and wiggle.

“Come on girls. This is our cue,” Tammy shouted gleefully. And as ridiculous as it must have appeared, we bikini-clad chicks began to dance with the girls on the screen. Our images blended with theirs. It was hilarious as we shook our bottoms and flapped our wings. In the nearby room, the men hooted and laughed.

“Nice work, girls,” Heather teased. “Way to jiggle those jugs and bump those booties.”

Suddenly the young girls were gone, and a group of college girls were strolling along a sun-soaked beach. They stopped, spread blankets, applied oil to their skin, and laid down to tan. One curious head popped up and glanced around. This mischievous young blonde looked up and down the beach as far as she could see. There was no one in sight.

She caught the attention of the other girls, and motioned at the deserted beach. Convinced that they were alone, the blonde stood and pulled off her swimming suit. Now she pointed at the others, encouraging them to get naked as well. It wasn’t long before suits were flying in all directions. One last suit was tossed onto the sand. The coeds were now as bare as in their boyfriends’ dreams. One by one, each girl was featured briefly on-camera. The girls lay down again to soak up the sun, but this time without the worry of tan lines. Their images began to blur.

“Now it’s our turn,” Tammy exclaimed breathlessly. And with that she ripped off her top. The bottom of Tammy’s suit flew off with equal abandon. Heather quickly shed her suit as well. As I had suspected earlier in the day, I now saw that both girls had quite neatly trimmed muffs. My two girl friends pirouetted in their naked freedom. I thought I glimpsed something similar about them. Without their bikini bottoms on, didn’t they have matching tattoos on their butts? I moved closer for a better look.

“Let’s get with the program there, Francie,” Heather admonished, spreading her arms wide and giving me a shimmy show. Like the mischievous college girl, I looked up and down the play room. No men. With a conspiratorial whirl, I too pulled off my suit. Benito’s cameras played over my body. They liked what they saw. And so did the men, who were watching the relayed image intently.

“And now let’s see you shake that rack of yours, Francie.” Again I looked around. The coast was clear. I placed my hands behind my head and shook my tits for my friends. With their shrieks of encouragement, and feeling wonderfully uninhibited, I bent my knees and gave them a long sensuous stripper swirl. Benito’s cameras whirred with delight. The men were going crazy. Three gorgeous naked women were waiting for them in their play room. And the most beautiful of the three, the blonde, was hot and ready to go.

I may have felt a rush of freedom just then, but it would be my last for some time. It was now time for me to begin serving the men’s club. By the end of the evening, I would have become their favorite bitch.

“Men, it’s show time.” Robert, Jason and Clay removed their suits and came to join us. Their flags were flying at half staff and waving softly as they strode toward their impending pleasure. Soon these flags would be at full staff and they would be flapping against and into my soft skin.

The sun faded on the college girls. The screen, and in fact the entire room, became pitch black. Tammy grabbed my hand and together we felt our way back to the sofa. Heather quickly moved in the other direction and collected my suit. I would not be needing clothing for the rest of the evening. Instead, I was to be fetchingly nude except for my shiny red high heels.

Breast-Feeding and the Queen of the Nile

As Tammy and I landed on the sofa, a pretty calico cat appeared on screen. Heather kicked our legs aside and locked a wide upholstered foot stool to the base of the sofa. We three ladies stretched our legs out onto what had become a huge chaise lounge chair. The calico cat bent her head down and licked the head of a furry new-born at her tummy. First the camera zoomed in for a close-up of the kitten nursing, then panned out to show two other youngsters sucking on their mother as well. The family of kitties was now joined by a fat momma pig and four piglets milking her tits. These vignettes were pushed aside by an image of a young woman with a pair of nursing twins. Now there were close-ups of the mothers’ faces. Each of mothers closed their eyes contentedly as their babies nursed on their breasts. The images on the screen paused.

Soft hands with long fingernails reached for my breasts. It was only to confirm their location. The girls’ lips were on me. As the babies on screen resumed their suckling, the girls began nibbled on my nipples. They sucked them in. My breasts were big and ripe, ready to be used. Maternal instinct flushed over me. I wished that I too had a little baby to cuddle. As I closed my eyes, I saw that Colin was back with his camera. Although the room was bristling with lenses, in the next few minutes there would be many shots that could only be taken from narrow side angles. There was no substitute for a hand-held camera.

My nipples had firmed. They were surrounded by puckered saucers of dark skin. I felt the mouth on my right breast pull away… but only momentarily. When it returned, the lips seemed rougher. I felt down to the heads that were pleasuring me. Tammy was still nursing on my left teat, but my right was now being enveloped by a man’s lips. Robert had taken Heather’s place.

It wasn’t fair that I was the only girl who was receiving attention. I tried to get up so I could serve one of the other girls. As I tried to surrender my position to Tammy, she smiled up at me and told me to enjoy myself. She would be the recipient the next time. Then Tammy nodded toward Heather. The brunette was pushed back against the sofa as Clay began to suck her tits.

“Clay. You are so bad!” As he was sucking her breast, just as I would expect of Clay, he was also moving his hand down to her bush. Because Clay was sitting on her opposite side in the dark room, I couldn’t see that he was no longer wearing his suit. But I did suddenly remember that like Heather, the entrance to my womb was fully exposed. I tried to move my hands down to cover myself up.

With the torsos of the Robert and Tammy covering my chest, I quickly found it was impossible to reach down to even my waist. This was just part of the plan. My honey pot needed to be prepared for the fun to come. Modesty would only interfere with the necessary foreplay. Once Tammy and Heather had covered my breasts for the first time, my arms were to be kept from impeding the work that needed to be completed between my thighs.

As Robert and Tammy felt me try to move my arms down, they instead gently placed my elbows on the top of the sofa. This delightfully elevated my breasts for their use. My friends increased their playful assault on my soft mounds.

Once again, without conscious thought, I was starting to squirm. Pulses of current were emanating from my breasts. I twirled my wedding band, searching for resolve. These California parties were turning out to be pretty wild. If the single girls got this kind of treatment very often, I bet they ended up getting fucked a lot. I still had not realized that marital status had absolutely nothing to do with sexual utilization here. The men’s club would enjoy screwing my married frame just as much, or more, than sticking their dicks into either of my friends.

Kittens, pigs and the bare-bosomed mother were now pushed aside on the screen as the Egyptian pyramids came into view. The camera zoomed in and in and in. Before the minions stood Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. She was regal with her long, straight hair and golden vestments. As the camera closed for a view of her stern face, the scene around her changed. Now Cleopatra was sitting on a fabric-covered throne. Her servants bowed before her.

With a nod of her staff, she selected a young male servant. She waived him forward. He knelt at her feet. She tapped his head with her staff. The young servant moved toward her and kissed her feet. She waited, and tapped again. He raised slightly and began to kiss her calves. The scene paused.

I felt lips on my feet. My knees were pressed tightly together. The lips moved to kiss the my calves.

On screen, Cleopatra tapped the servant again. The young man moved inside the queen’s vestments and kissed higher on her legs. She tapped again. Now the bulge in her gown crept up to the top of her legs. The queen tilted her head back and closed her eyes. The young man had reached her sex. For several minutes, the queen’s head lolled from side to side as the mound at her crotch raised and fell. Her young servant was pleasuring the queen with his tongue. The action on the screen froze momentarily.

I knew what was to happen next. The kisses had moved from my calves to above my knees. They were heading for my crotch. I couldn’t protect my pussy with my hands, so instead I kept my knees tight to each other. This worked for a minute or two. Suddenly Tammy and Robert bit both of my nipples. I squealed in pain. My legs flew open. The head at my thighs quickly moved between them. In instant recognition, I tried to squeeze my knees back together. It was too late. They had been separated by masculine shoulders. Jason was in position.

Cleopatra began to move again on the big screen. Her hips were rolling as the queen moaned in pleasure. Jason licked up the inside of my tender thighs. He forced me farther open with his shoulders. His tongue sought its destination. I could no longer resist him. With a final surge, he reached his furry target. His long tongue lapped the length of my slit. My legs spread wide of their own accord and my head tipped back. I was soon adding my own moans to those of Cleopatra.

On screen I saw Cleopatra’s eyes fluttering. Then my face joined hers. My eyes were fluttering as well. The cameras panned down to our hips, which were grinding into the tantalizing snakes that were slithering inside our womenly folds. I wrapped my legs around Jason. My body was as close to surrendering as I could ever have imagined. What were these people doing to me? And what were they going to want from me in the end? No time to think of that now as Jason flicked my clit over and over.

Peppermint Candy

Cleopatra began to move aside. Christmas music filled the play room. The image of a young black woman standing before a Christmas tree moved to the center of the screen. She plucked a candy cane off the tree and popped it into her mouth. A white woman with auburn hair joined her. The second woman selected an oversized peppermint stick from a candy dish on a nearby coffee table. She brought it to her nose and breathed in its aroma. It must have smelled sweet and refreshing as it’s fragrance blended with the scent of the pine tree. She slid the large stick of candy between her lips. I was expecting snow to rain down from the ceiling next. The auburn-haired woman was at center stage now. The fat peppermint stick was pleasing her. She began to suck it in and out, it’s large diameter puffing out her cheeks.

123456...8