One More Drink

Story Info
The one to make her join him and his woman.
3.1k words
3.59
29.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You couldn't do it. She wanted you to -- and badly. The props were in place, and there was even a specially selected place for you to sit. Whether you simply became an on-looker or part of the entertainment, or if you would perhaps become a factor in the situation was alright by her. The sound of your voice and the look or smell of your physical self was all she needed. Your physical presence was preferred above and beyond all else.

The informal invitation sent your direction was either never received or you neglected to answer. She wanted you there. The details of the event remained vague. If you were not going to trust in the potential fun and exhilaration of the evening, she was not about to spell it all out for you. A somewhat disappointing tone in her response to your refusal spoke volumes.

You showed, without warning. Her door was forever open to you and today, you accepted the invite with a little hesitation. She figured you'd never show. All afternoon, she sat by herself thinking of all the things she'd like to express from her fantasies over you. When you walked right into her apartment, she was startled but pleasantly surprised. You were the last person she was expecting to see. Her eyes widened as you passed through the doorway and made your way to her.

There she sat, as you imagined her in a fantasy or two of your own. Her outfit was sheer and flowing, revealing the curves but no details of her breasts. One leg draped comfortably over the side of the couch, her hand lay motionless across her pussy in such a way that she was excited but you could not see any details beyond what a bathing suit would reveal. Stepping forward and glancing down toward her strategically placed hand before looking back to her eyes that were watching all you did, your hope was for her to move her hand and give you a show.

She looked away from you and stared into her lap. Trying to stay cool and resist stepping any closer to her practically nude body, you scanned the room for ideas on how to distract her from concealing what you wanted. On a corner table was a carafe of three separate liquids. All your favorites were represented there. Hanging on a tree stand in the corner behind the front door was a ladies coat. It was one you had never seen on her, and a style you never imagined she'd wear. You looked back towards her and she had moved. Her leg was off the arm of the couch with her foot placed comfortably on the seat cushion in front of her. The leg against the back seat cushion was bent at the knee. When you finally stopped trying to peer between her slightly parted fingers, you saw the inviting smile on her face. That look was unmistakable and irresistible.

Still, you could not do it.

A voice sounded from the upstairs. She didn't move, making you think it may be a radio. You looked once more back to her and with those bright eyes, she asked you to come sit by her. Walking one calculated step at a time, you arrived beside her and sat at her feet as her extended leg bent up to her bare ass. As that leg relaxed, her knee fell off the edge of the couch exposing her pussy more than you had seen earlier. Her hand still in place, she parted her fingers to give you a little show of what you might enjoy later.

You could feel the muscles in your arm battling to keep your hand to yourself. You wanted to touch those glistening lips that were partially hidden by three garnet-tipped fingers. Staring between her legs was making you hard. Thoughts passing through your mind were unstoppable. When she flicked her fingers to tap on her favorite spot it startled you into blinking again. A giggle passed through her lips and finally conversation felt appropriate. But now, you were both more nervous and nothing was said.

She lifted her foot over your head and sat up before getting to her feet. Her sheer nightgown spilled over her hips to cover all the rest of her curves. It flowed and shimmered as she went across the room to get a carafe for you to share. The ice bucket was already on the nearby table and glasses sat beside it. She handed you the full carafe and asked that he do the honors of pouring. There were no mixers in sight, so you left out the ice and poured them each a shot. It surprised you that she'd be willing to do shots. With the first toast and the first head-tipped shot, you felt more relaxed. Then you realized you'd like to watch this scantily clad woman do a shot. You poured two more. Still, no words were exchanged but they were somewhat more connected. With a smile and a clink of the glasses, you did his shot fast, and watched as she did hers.

She breathed in heavy, expanding her chest and then exhaled slowly to get ready. The crystal rim touched gently on her garnet lips. Her head tipped back, accentuating her throat muscles and extending the amount of bare skin between her breasts and chin. With each shot they did, her head tipped further and further to be sure she could swallow it all in one gulp. By the third one, you stopped and just watched her. This time, she had to brace herself against the back of the couch to stay upright. When she drank it her arms fell to her sides. It put her chest out quite far towards him and you loved watching the way her nipples began to harden as the rum trickled through her. You admired the way they pushed through that silky material that was barely keeping her covered. The narrow velvet straps slipped off her shoulders and hung at her elbows. More of her breasts were displayed. With all she drank so far, it didn't seem to matter that you'd be seeing her in this state. You drank a third shot, put the glass down and lifted your hand to her breast. With just one fingertip, you rubbed her nipple through the nightgown. More of her was now exposed giving back a gift of wood. She leaned forward to pour two more shots. After she clinked the two glasses together, she handed yours over to you. Slowing down a bit, she had to now sip her shot. You followed suit.

You filled your mouth with rum and placed your lips around her nipple. She gasped with a most pleasurable "ooo!!". She reached around his head and pulled your head closer to her breast, silently asking to suck harder. The sensation of the alcohol on her was a stimulation not yet experienced. The extra liquid seeped into her nightgown and trickled along the underside of her breast. It was hot, it was cool, it was wet, and it was your mouth on her body. Almost. When you placed your hand on her leg, she allowed it. As your fingers crept toward her inner thighs, she clamped her legs together with that hand between them. You swallowed the rum, detached your mouth from her breast and looked her in the eye from just inches away. She smiled smugly and you lifted your head to kiss her. That, she allowed.

Seconds into enjoying the feel of your tongue in her mouth, she envisioned your tongue elsewhere. Her legs opened more and your hands proceeded on the original path towards feeling how wet you were making her. At first, you felt a regular dryness. You put those lips to hers once more. Just when she thought she'd have to help with the means of finding how excited she was, your finger slowly pressed to her clit. The kiss became more intense as you felt her pussy and glided a finger into her slit. Once that hand of yours made its way to this point, you intensified the kiss further and pulled your bodies closer together.

You searched blindly for one of her hands, then locked your fingers into hers and squeezed. Her hand followed wherever yours went. Within seconds, your hand led hers to your leg. She felt the smooth cotton of your pants against your muscular thigh. Your knees parted and you brought her hand to your cock. Feeling around up to your waist, she opened your pants with one hand and exposed your cock. It pushed through over the zipper easily, as you left the boxers at home.

Not wanting to disrupt the fun with your hand between her legs, she stayed in an upright position and held it, fantasizing over the feel that would be if it were in her mouth. Gently stroking it up and down fully along the shaft turned you both on. After a few minutes of letting her do as she wanted, you placed a hand on her forearm and stopped all the motion. "Stay there" you whispered. "Just hold it, right there". Moving her arm slightly to rest on your leg and hold you comfortably, "yes, right there." you said.

Sucking her breast through the still-saturated material, you slid her breast out and admired the way it disappeared behind those sexy lips once more. The sensation of your tongue as it swirled randomly on the sensitive firm tip made her body tingle inside. When your hand and tongue mimicked one another, she pushed her hips towards your hand. She needed some way of releasing some of the energy you were creating. If she didn't sway her hips, she'd come in seconds. The hotter you made her, the tighter her grip became. Every time she'd begin to stroke you again, you'd hold his hand against her arm to stop her. You were equally turned on and just as close to an orgasm as she was.

That sound emanated from upstairs again. It got their attention again, but now it was enough to stop your actions. Sitting up straight again, they separated and poured one more drink. When footsteps matched the other noises upstairs, they went together to investigate. You brought the carafe and she carried the glasses -- just in case it was more comfortable up there, you could stay and not have to go back downstairs. Peeking in each room, it was not until you got to the guest room that they found her. A lady friend had been waiting upstairs until just the right time to be located.

She counted clinks of the glassware from downstairs. By the time number four chimed, she realized that her girlfriend may be only one drink away from their shared fantasy. That is when she made more noise. You fantasized repeatedly over this woman and another getting kinky (or at least intimate) with one another. The bigger element of your fantasy was the opportunity to watch. What you did not account for was that not every fantasy was meant to become reality. You discussed with her bits and pieces of those visions over what would take place. You shared the basic details of wanting to see her kiss another woman as their bare breasts pressed firmly against each other. The embrace of two women sharing a passion only another woman could reciprocate was the highpoint of that fantasy vision. Each would know where to touch, how hard to feel and how long to massage a clit or a nipple before moving to some other less tended-to spot. When in the sexual presence of another woman, there was no longer hesitation for each lady to touch herself as needed.

You drank another shot of rum while the women got acquainted. Seems they had not seen one another for quite some time. They hugged to say hello and a brief peck on the cheek was exchanged to hello. You got excited all over again - knees weakened and you sat on the daybed. They stood before you facing one another. To the ladies, holding hands while they said their hellos was all innocent enough. Your view was of a purely sexual tone. Reaching forward, you were able to touch them. Each hand wrapped around one of their thighs. You pulled them closer to where you sat, but also pressed them towards each other.

With a wink, they sidestepped closer to you and they each sat on a leg. You had an arm around each waist and held them as you stood to let your pants fall to your ankles. They each took a swallow from the carafe and sat back down on your leg. You put your hand up the backs of their nightgowns, wondering if they planned to be wearing ones to match. Getting lost in the feel of the silkiness against the back of your hands, closed your eyes and fantasized more over what these women may engage in if you were not watching. Skin on skin, painted lips pressing firmly against the other, or a manicured hand on a firm breast, your cock was growing and throbbing with the sights lingering in your mind.

"Have another drink", you offered. They passed the carafe between the three of you until it was empty. You always knew that all women were one drink away from indulging one another in the most sexual ways. But now what? The rum was gone and they were still not acting out your fantasy. They stood to reposition themselves on your lap. You hoped they'd be connecting their bodies with one another, and not really so much with your own. They straddled your legs and wrapped their ankles together to balance better. Taking turns on you - one kissed you while the other went down on you, licking and sucking and savoring your chest and stomach on the way.

You leaned back and let them do as they desired. By the level of pleasure they shared with you, it was evident what each of them really liked to do. It so happened that you were the recipient of the talents of two willing women. They both took pleasure in seeing you satisfied. The blow job you were now getting kept you panting and reaching out for a pair of breasts to play with just to enhance the full effect. The harder you squeezed her, the harder the sucking and slurping became. It was just a simple way to tell her she was doing it all the way you liked it.

You held the hair of the woman that didn't have your cock in her mouth and pulled it while you kissed her. As you pushed (pulled) the back of her head, she pushed on the other woman's head to take you deeper into her throat. It had you wondering how she knew exactly what you wanted and when you were craving it. Although they were working together to bring you higher and higher, your dream of them on each other in a pleasure seeking mission was not happening.

That one more drink was not going to happen with an empty carafe. You closed your eyes, tipped your head back to the pillows. They continued at the same pace until you moaned ecstatically. The pace became hurried, then settled, then sped up again. The shifting speed was making you crazy. You held the head against your cock until you could feel a chin on your balls and grabbed tight on the breast in your right hand. Within seconds, you came. The sounds of your moaning and groaning excited the ladies -- and they responded with similar sounds. The three of you laid on the daybed and rested for a few minutes until you caught your breath.

You petted their heads as you gained energy in your body again. With a popular decision to get more rum, you helped them clean up a little and you got dressed and headed to the store.

Twenty minutes later, you returned to the house. Music played from upstairs quite loud. You heard the sound of water running upstairs. In the moments it took you to refill the carafe and gather another glass, the water turned off and the ladies' voices went silent. You hurry to get upstairs.

As you walk into the guest room, it is empty. You poke into the other rooms again, finally locating them in the master bedroom. One was sitting on the bed the other was in a nearby chair. They both had wet hair and a smile on their faces. As you walked in with the carafe and glasses in your hands, one stood to help you deliver the next drink. Maybe this would be the one to cause them to play together. Soon, you were all sitting on the bed, passing the carafe around to fill up with another shot per person. You drank ours and put the glass on the table. As you made your way back to a comfy spot, you chose to lay between the two ladies and recline against the pillows. You pulled them both backwards to lay their heads down against your shoulders. With arms long enough to wrap around their necks, your hands landed on their breasts. Each of them cupped their hands over yours and held the warmth of your skin against the cool bareness of theirs.

With a hint of seduction in your voice, you suggested to them that they may enjoy playing with each other and that you'd understand if they did not want to include you aside from being able to watch. Ideas were exchanged over what you would like for them to do. With a typically vague answer of "whatever they thought would be fun", they winked at each other and suggested some events of their own creation. You lowered your hand to the bulge growing again between your legs. Any detail they spoke of, from the kissing to the tit sucking to the hand massaging they'd apply to a pussy or two -- all details made your smile grow as fast as your cock did.

When you were able to speak again, you agreed with wanting to see exactly what they described. They held hands with your cock between their clasped fingers. It was a cool sensation and one you wanted to continue... Just as you believed they understood the whole concept of that one drink, you also believed they would comply with your wishes and your fantasy.

Each one whispered in your ear exactly what they'd do to you if you were also a woman. It had you envisioning each move, each set of lips connecting to another part of the body. One asked if you'd like to watch it all. As you replied yeessss in a slow and hopeful way, you got one last whisper.

"We already did all that." You were right, it was that one last drink before you left for more that tipped them over the edge of fantasy and into reality.