One More from the Attic Pt. 01

Story Info
Daniel leaves for college, but the cameras are still rolling.
17.3k words
4.77
155.5k
257

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

This is the third chapter of the story that began with Into the Attic. In that story, Daniel used the cover of replacing the old insulation in the attic of the family home to install surveillance cameras that allowed him to spy on his parents and his two older sisters. He overheard his mother and his sister, Hope, talking about him. That was how he found out his sister was in love with him. Eventually, he had sex with Hope and his mother, and very nearly had sex with his oldest sister, Colleen, on two separate occasions.

This installment ran longer than I had anticipated. Because I thought it was really too long for a Literotica short story, I wound up splitting it into three parts. Also, at the time I am writing this, I am still working on the ending to this chapter. I figured this would let me get chunks of the story online so you would have a chance to read it now.

*****

Over the course of that summer, after I had graduated from high school, Hope and I became inseparable. Colleen and her boyfriend, Dave, became a very serious couple as well. With increasing frequency, Colleen stayed the night at Dave's apartment. She still sat in my lap and teased me when she was home, but we seemed destined never to consummate the incestuous desire that had built up between us.

That meant that while Mom and Dad were at work, Hope and I had the house to ourselves most of the time. When she was not at work, Hope was mine to enjoy anytime and anywhere in the house. When she had a weekday off from work, she would not even bother to put on panties beneath her long t-shirt. The living room was a favorite for both of us. I loved licking her tasty pussy while she watched television, and she seemed to enjoy swallowing my hard cock just as much.

Once, we were still sitting on the couch when Mom got home from work. Hope was sitting on my lap, and her t-shirt hid the fact that my cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. I think Mom was aware that something was going on when she walked over and talked with us. As soon as our mother went into her bedroom, Hope wiggled her bottom in my lap and came explosively. Her juicy pussy drooled our combined cum onto my balls and thighs.

Hope hopped up to use our bathroom afterwards, and I took advantage of that opportunity to join my mother in her shower. She was incredibly aroused, and her horny ass welcomed my still-slick cock eagerly. I rinsed quickly when I heard my dad pull up in the driveway. We passed in the hallway and exchanged a nod. It wasn't something we ever discussed, but he hurried to the bedroom. His hard cock would soon be deep in Mom's ass, since I had paved the way for him.

That night, I stroked my erection as I watched that action on the hidden camera feed. My mother told Dad how hard I had been when I came into their bathroom and joined her in the shower. He just moaned into her shoulder as he pumped in and out of her horny little asshole. They were amazing to watch, and I came hard into a tissue just after my dad filled her ass with his cum and she cried out in release.

There was another time a few days later when Colleen came home for lunch. We weren't expecting her. Colleen joined us on the couch, catching up on the past week. For that entire half hour, my dick was buried in Hope's soaking wet pussy. When Colleen finally gave us each a peck on the cheek and left, I wasted no time bending sweet Hope over the armrest of the couch and fucking her silly.

Brittany and I dated once or twice a week. Hope encouraged me to keep seeing her. It was my sister's idea that she and Brittany should "hang out more often." She would pick Brittany up and then they would come over to our house. Evidently they had talked about it and agreed that it was a bad idea for me and Brittany to be alone. It was just surreal the first time the three of us sat on the couch, and Brittany fished my cock out of my shorts and started sucking it. Hope watched the entire time with a smile on her face.

My sister seemed to really get a kick out of watching while we made out, especially when Brittany sucked my dick. I enjoyed licking and sucking Brittany's virgin pussy, but I was not the one who took her virginity. Instead, we mostly teased each other for hours, and then continued teasing each other over the phone after Hope had dropped her off at her house. I usually made Brittany come with my tongue and lips, but she only took my cum in her mouth twice.

It wasn't that her oral skills were insufficient—she gave a really great blowjob. It also wasn't that she disliked the taste of my cum. It was just that I was saving it. Brittany never caught on that while I was talking dirty to her on the phone, Hope was usually sucking my cock in one of our beds. She absolutely loved sucking me off while I talked dirty to Brittany on the phone. I think she also got turned on when she made me squirm while I was on the phone with Brittany. Compared to my mother's filthy language when she teased my dad, our conversations over the phone were downright tame.

* * *

I had applied to go to college several places, and was overjoyed when my first choice not only accepted me, but offered a full scholarship. It was three states away from where we lived. Everyone was surprised that Hope had applied to go to the same prestigious school and was accepted. Her solid work ethic meant that she had a perfect grade point average at the community college. It was her strong letters of recommendation and her Skype interview that pushed her application over the top, and I had helped with those.

We wound up getting an apartment together near the campus. I didn't have any of the same classes as my sister, so we rarely saw each other during the day. Every night and most weekends we had amazing sex. My bed was always made, since I never slept in it. Hope was actually getting slightly better grades than I was, but we were both doing very well. We had talked about dating other people, but nobody I met was as attractive to me as my sister was.

I still had the video feeds from our house on my laptop. The camera feeds all went to a central router that was also concealed in the attic, and that router passed the data along to my laptop over the internet. It might have been an issue if I had been using the surveillance cameras for security, as there was a slight processing delay. It was part of the reason the system had been so inexpensive when I bought it.

I was really only aware of it because I called my mother twice after watching her sexy body in the shower. I had a dirty talk with her while she played with her soaking-wet pussy, but the delay meant the images on screen were almost a minute behind the conversation on the phone.

During the days when I was at the apartment and Hope was in class or at work, I would catch up on what our parents had been up to over the past few days. Sadly, a lot of the kinkiness had gone out of their sex life once we had moved out of the house. Oh, at first I got some amazing and salacious footage. I was shocked to see them in Hope's bedroom. Mom was on her hands and knees on Hope's bed while Dad pounded her from behind. Two days later, they were in Colleen's room. Mom encouraged my dad to shoot his streams of semen all over Colleen's pillow. I had to wonder what they might have done in my bedroom.

That went on for a few weeks, but rapidly cooled off. I still got to see some great sex in their shower and bedroom. It was just less and less frequent, and Mom's filthy talk became less inspired.

We went home for Thanksgiving break, and Colleen and Dave were there when we arrived. They announced their engagement. The two of them had been living together for close to a month by then. Colleen's eyes sparkled every time she flashed that engagement ring, and the two of them were constantly kissing and hugging. Dave joined our family for Thanksgiving dinner, and he joined my dad for beers during the football games.

It was weird sleeping by myself over that break, but that only lasted the first two nights. That third night, when I heard my bedroom door open and close, I eagerly awaited Hope's body next to mine. It was not her. My mother's eyes were puffy and red when she turned on the bedside lamp.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I asked.

"Oh, Daniel," she sobbed, "I'm afraid I'm losing him. Ever since you kids moved out, our marriage feels like it's falling apart."

My mind immediately raced to come up with something appropriate to say. So much of my insight into my parents' relationship came via those hidden cameras, and I had to be careful not to reveal any of that. I sat up in the bed and patted the mattress next to me, inviting her to sit. She sat and rested her head on my shoulder, while I rubbed her back.

"I figured you two would have sex all over the house, once we were out of your way," I said.

"We did," Mom chuckled, "At first, it was amazing. But that lost its appeal after just a few weeks. Somehow, it wasn't as exciting when we knew we couldn't be caught. Also, both of us have been much busier at work lately. Your dad's promotion means that he has a lot more planning meetings to attend, and I've had to train two new people. We've both been so exhausted that we haven't had the energy to play lately."

I am not a marriage counselor or anything like that. I didn't have any brilliant insight to share with her. I squeezed her shoulder, trying to be reassuring. She looked up at my face and a weak smile finally reached her lips.

"You must be having some great sex these days," she said softly. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to acknowledge what was going on with Hope, so I kept my face rigid. "I'll bet the two of you look amazing together," she breathed, fishing my cock out of the front of my boxers.

I thought about those fantastic videos I had of me and Hope in her bed. We really do look amazing together, I thought. Out loud, I groaned, "Oh, Mommy..." as my mother's loving mouth enveloped the head of my cock.

My mother was preoccupied with my dick in her mouth. She didn't hear it when my bedroom door eased open, and Hope gasped softly from the hallway. I could vaguely make out her wide-open eyes in the darkness as she watched our mother slurp my hard dick hungrily. Hope had not known, until that moment, that Mom and I had anything going on. It was a very faint sound, but I could make out the soft squishing noise as my sister slid her fingers in and out of her drenched pussy in the hallway. She shook with a quiet orgasm when I groaned out my release and my mother noisily slurped down all of my semen.

I made sure to keep my mother facing away from the door when I bent her over and filled her ass with hard cock. She buried her face in my pillow to muffle her cries of ecstasy, but Hope could see and hear everything clearly from her vantage point of the doorway. I turned my head, and my sister gasped softly when our eyes met. She grasped the doorframe for support as she shook through a second orgasm. When she had recovered, she continued to watch. I returned my gaze to my mother's shapely ass and did my best to keep my orgasm at bay until she shuddered through her own intense climax. Then I let myself go.

"Oh, Mommy," I gasped, "I'm going to come in your ass!"

"Yess!" she hissed. Her whole body shook as my molten discharge filled her snug bottom. I heard my bedroom door quietly close behind me.

Half an hour after my mother left my room, Hope returned to join me in my bed.

"How long have you and Mom been...?" she whispered, as her hand found my cock beneath the covers.

"Almost as long as you and I have been," I replied. "Although not nearly as often, and not once since we moved away, obviously. At least, not until tonight. Dad knows, too, in case you were wondering."

My sister's hand froze at that. "Really?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah," I whispered. "We never talk about it, but it turns him on something fierce when she comes to him freshly-fucked like that."

"Oh, God," she groaned, "that is so hot. I had no idea our parents were so kinky."

I thought of all the video footage I had of my parents. You have no idea, I thought to myself.

We were both exhausted by the time Hope's hungry pussy coaxed that final load out of me.

* * *

The next morning, Brittany dropped by for a visit. Like us, she was home from college for the break. The transformation of that young lady was unreal. I had never seen her dressed the way she was now. Her usual attire when we had been in high school was always tight jeans and a loose t-shirt, sweater, or occasionally a tank top beneath a loose dress shirt.

She walked into my bedroom dressed like someone's idea of an anime schoolgirl. Her navy skirt matched the piping on her snug blouse, and her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a braided ponytail. It had only been two months since we had left for college, and it was not only her outfit that marked how changed she was.

Brittany had not been in my room for five minutes before she had my hard cock buried to the root in her tight, sopping wet pussy. She had pulled my dick out of the front of my boxers, and I was completely surprised when she slid on top of me. She clearly knew what she was doing as she rode me hard, drenching my balls with her copious juices. Her head shook and she moaned through clenched teeth both times she came. Afterward, she cuddled with me on my bed and spoke in hushed tones about her experiences at college.

She had given her virgin pussy to a guy that had seemed special until he dumped her. After that, she realized that she enjoyed sex far more than she had expected to. She had been with two other guys after that first one. Her only regret now, it seemed, was that we could have been having sex and she had denied herself that experience—until this morning.

"I feel really stupid now," she said huskily into my ear. Her hand was beneath the covers, slowly stroking my still-hard cock. "I should have had you fucking me this whole time. It feels like I wasted a great opportunity. Also, it should have been you that took my virginity instead of that asshole."

It was jarring. Brittany had never been the kind of girl who would use words like "fucking" or "asshole." I wasn't sure if I should try to talk dirty to her, so I said very little as I rolled on top of her and filled her pussy again. I had to stop, though, before I could reach my own orgasm. I desperately had to use the bathroom. Even though I was as quick as I could be, by the time I got back Brittany was no longer alone in my room.

Hope and my mother both stood in my room, talking with Brittany about college. Brittany was sitting on my bed, and gave me a warm smile when I walked in. Her appearance gave nothing away; my mom and sister had no idea that we had been having sex in that bed five minutes earlier. Only I knew that she wore nothing under that pleated skirt. Unfortunately, we never had another chance to have sex over that break. We did talk on the phone twice more, but even then we could not really speak freely. Someone was always listening.

Brittany and I did talk on the phone a few times after we went back to school. Her college was nowhere near mine, so it would be a drive of a full day if either of us wanted to visit the other. We never had a full day off to make the drive, much less the three days it would have taken to make that round trip worthwhile. Brittany's salacious talk on the phone rivaled the best I had heard from my mother. She really was a horny slut now.

That was something I did confide to Hope.

"Do you think you and Brittany will wind up together?" she asked.

At the time, we were both naked in her bed. She was riding me, and her magnificent breasts were bouncing hypnotically. It was tough for me to force my eyes from that sight to focus on answering her question. I looked into her eyes and there was no accusation there. I knew that the only reason I hadn't tried to date anyone here was that I was so satisfied with my sexy sister. Her question made me think past this moment, to a future we had not really discussed.

"I don't know," I finally answered.

Hope intensified her efforts, and shuddered as her climax hit her hard. Her pussy gripped my shaft wetly. I held still, holding my own orgasm at bay so that we could continue. Hope let out a deep, long breath and then looked down at me again.

"Do you love her?" she asked.

I chewed my bottom lip thoughtfully as I considered it. I had always thought Brittany was gorgeous. Certainly I had lusted after her. But did I love her? After our most recent encounter and the subsequent phone calls, I wasn't sure I even knew who she was any more. I did not know this "new" Brittany well enough to be sure that I would even like her. Oh, the sex would be amazing if the two of us got together. Beyond that...

I fixed Hope with a serious look. "Honestly, Hope, I can't picture myself with anyone else but you."

She smiled at me, but there was an element of sadness in that smile. She leaned down, lying on my chest as we kissed each other. "I wish we were allowed to get married," she whispered.

"Me too," I replied.

* * *

Our classes got far more intense as the semester progressed. We still spent every night together in her bed, but Hope and I barely saw each other during the week. I talked with Brittany three more times on the phone, but her schedule had also become very hectic. We all looked forward to the Christmas break eagerly, but the pace of our lives became almost frantic in the two weeks leading up to that break.

My final exams for the semester were just brutal. I thought I had done well, but couldn't be sure. That uncertainty would bother me until I got my grades at the end of December. Hope was also nervous, but I honestly had no idea until we got our grades. She was just so much more graceful than I was and she hid those insecurities.

Instead, I returned to our apartment after my last exam to find Hope waiting for me. I walked in the front door, and she was lying back on the couch with her legs spread wide in invitation. "I've missed you," she said huskily. I closed the door behind me and locked it. Then I was shedding my clothes and feasting my eyes on my sister's gorgeous, naked body.

Before I had even finished undressing, I was between her thighs on the living room carpet, savoring her tasty pussy. Her musky, tangy taste was heaven on my taste buds. A lusty groan escaped her lips, but then she giggled as I struggled to free myself from my tangled clothing without taking my mouth off of her. An insistent push from her forced me back onto my haunches, and she rose from the couch.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Daniel," she said with a smile, "but you should get undressed first. I'm afraid you'll hurt yourself."

My eyes followed that perfect swaying ass as she retreated to her bedroom. I was glad she had not been watching—I almost tripped and fell trying to remove my pants from around my ankles while trying to follow her. That near-mishap caused me to stop and finish stripping before hurrying to her doorway. The vision of Hope lying naked in her bed once again took my breath away. I stood and sighed appreciatively as I took in her glorious nakedness.

"It makes me feel so sexy when you look at me like that," she said. I gave her a grin.

"It makes me feel impossibly lucky to get to look at you like this," I countered.

"Well that's enough looking," she growled. "You need to get back to licking my horny pussy, and I want that hard cock in my mouth."

I slid into the bed and buried my face in that tasty pussy once again. I couldn't help but moan into my sister when her talented mouth slurped me in. We spent over an hour feasting on each other and moaning appreciatively. It was a suck-fest, but it was the good kind. Hope noisily drained my balls twice, and she soaked my face a half dozen times. When we fell asleep, my face was still between her thighs and my cock was still in her gently sucking mouth.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers