One More Night

Story Info
Two lovers finally meet up.
2.3k words
3.88
10.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and exhaled. Nicole looked down at the keycard the woman and the front desk had given her. One hand gripped the handle of her small luggage as the other slid the card into the slot and waited for the little light to turn green. It's now or never, she thought to herself. As soon as it did, Nicole's elbow pushed down the door handle, and her body weight opened the door for her.

The lights were all off and the curtains pulled shut, but candles littered the shelves and floor, giving the room a soft glow. "Oh my..." Nicole barely managed before setting down her bag and closing the door behind her. A figure emerged from the room and she immediately recognized it as Everett. "Everett!" Nicole cried, and ran towards him, embracing him in a friendly hug. "Nicole," he whispered into her ear, meeting her hug with a tight squeeze.

"You're here," he said with almost some astonishment.

Nicole giggled, "You're here." She began to loosen her grip from around his neck so she could face him. "Why wouldn't I come?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"I can't think of any reason why," Everett returned with a smile, and leaned into her, brushing his nose against hers. Nicole returned his smile, the butterflies already forming in her stomach, and met his lips with hers.

Their first kiss was endless. What started out as a light, sweet kiss had slowly morphed into a token of passion and exuberance. Nicole dropped her purse with a sudden "thump" as she pressed into Everett and took a handful of his hair in her hand.

Everett began to make his way from Nicole's lips to her neck. Nicole gladly accepted the gesture with the turn of her head and a deep sigh. She could feel the wetness and his warm breath explore, giving her slight tingles and goosebumps up her arms. Everett's lips continued making their way up and down her neck, while his hands began to rub her sides and made their way under her shirt. Nicole began to pull away, and Everett looked up, confused. "I don't want the fire alarm to go off," Nicole mumbled sheepishly. Everett looked into her eyes and chuckled. "Don't you worry about it," he replied, and resumed his previous task.

Nicole felt herself moving backwards because of a lack of support, and her back was met sharply with the hard surface of a wall. The pair smirked at the turn of position but were soon deep into the previous mood. Everett's hands, already gripping the bottom of Nicole's shirt, began to bring themselves upwards. As soon as Nicole realized the notion, she raised her arms so that her shirt could easily be removed.

Everett excused himself from her neck and came back to her lips, moving one hand through her hair as the other lightly traced her stomach and chest before meeting her bra-covered breast. Nicole's hands made their way down from his hair to his hips, slowly dragging his shirt up and over his head.

Nicole's arms embraced Everett once again as he pressed into her body and began to slowly grind his groin against hers. His mood began to match his kiss as they upped the ante and began to French. Everett's arms began to move to Nicole's back, and slowly found the bra strap. With a quick pinch and pull, the bra had become unclasped, and through their kisses, Nicole slipped it off her arms.

With his arms still pressed against her back, the two moved as one as they pressed against each other, Everett's chest massaging Nicole's areoles and her pelvis moving against his, the two couldn't help but become extremely aroused. Everett began to make his way back to Nicole's neck, but he didn't stop there. He lovingly kissed down to her collarbones and then to her chest, scarcely avoiding her breasts.

Nicole took his hair in her hands again and pushed him further into her, begging him to kiss where she wanted. Suddenly, Everett gave in and began to suck on her right breast gently, while his hands made their way from her back to her hips. His left hand began to make its way up her body and reached her left breast, massaging it tenderly.

Everett's actions are met by a series of short sighs and moans escaping Nicole's lips. As she presses her pelvis even more against his, she can start to feel him grow underneath her. Still sucking, Everett's hands move themselves down to Nicole's thighs and start to unbutton and unzip her shorts. As he pushes them down her legs, Nicole kicks them off her ankles, trying not to hook them on her heels.

Everett begins to make his way down from her breast to her navel, kissing her body and tracing his hands along the edges of her waist and hips. As he begins to move himself further down, his hands latch onto her panties and pull them down with him. His trail of kisses just barely miss her spot, as they continue down to her ankles. Everett stands up and looks at her a while and whispers, "You're beautiful naked," kissing her before she has a chance to respond.

Nicole pulls away with a smile and flushed cheeks. "I wonder if you're beautiful naked, too," she replies with a smirk, reaching down to his belt. Everett returns with a chuckle and whisper into her ear, "Definitely not." He begins to kiss her around her temples and jawline as she gets off his belt and starts to unbutton and unzip his pants while replying with a foolish, "We'll see."

As soon as Everett has freed his ankles of his pants, he scoops up Nicole, and holding her by her ass, he walks to the hotel bed. Nicole grins and kisses him while she wraps her legs around his bare hips. As Everett tosses her down onto the bed, he is brought back on top of her with a noticeable, "Unff."

Nicole giggles and takes his face in her hands, kissing him quickly and unwrapping her legs before saying, "We should take these off." She presses up into his groin for confirmation as Everett looks at her mischievously and replies, "I don't know what you're talking about," And begins to kiss his way back down to her neck. He holds himself up with one arm as the other massages a breast, and meets her pelvis with his, rubbing her clit through his boxers.

Nicole leans back into the absurd abundance of hotel bed pillows and straightens out her legs. Everett makes his way down from her neck to her breasts, as his massaging hand moves down to her lips, lightly caressing them. Nicole inhales sharply at the sudden touch, but begins to whisper for more as she fondles with his hair, trying to lead his head further down her body.

Everett begins to slowly begin to rub her clit, glancing down and then back up at Nicole, whose eyes are closed shut with pleasure. His head resists her desire and remains on her left breast, sucking it compassionately. Nicole tries to enclose the exhilaration she's feeling, but it doesn't work as a sweet moan escapes her mouth. Immediately embarrassed, she pulls him up to her lips, only for him to kiss her a few more times before moving his head between her legs.

Everett briefly inhales the sweet smell before kissing her vulva, licking it, and then spreading it with his fingers. Before he decides to pleasure her with his fingers, Everett moves towards her clit and places several light kisses on it before licking it. Nicole is taken aback by the sudden wonderful feelings spreading through her body. She greets them with an, "Oh my god," followed by a sensual moan.

Everett keeps licking, changing his direction and speed little at a time. He reaches up with one hand to pinch a nipple as the other wraps around her leg to keep her private to his face. Nicole's legs begin to move themselves around his neck, asking for more. The feelings coming from her upper and lower body meet in a delightful mixture. She almost begins to loose control, but holds her ground, waiting to see what more Everett can do to her.

Everett keeps his lips on her clit, but brings his hand from around her leg and slowly opens up her V, feeling in and out a little bit. Looking up at Nicole, Everett sees that here eyes are shut tightly closed in pleasure. Giggling a little, he puts another finger inside, searching for Nicole's g-spot.

Nicole's back arches suddenly at the feeling of two fingers inside her, and she feels a small tingle almost instantly grow from a little warmth to an unimaginable, intoxicating heat. "Right there!" she almost yells, and then silently giggles in embarrassment from her reaction. Everett releases her nipple and takes the breast meat in his hand and begins to massage it. His tongue begins to stroke, rather than lick, Nicole's clit. As for his fingers, he flicks the special spot a few times and Nicole releases her intense feelings through sighs and moans.

"I...I'm going to...." Nicole barely manages through her pleasure noises as Everett keeps licking and flicking until her body stiffens and falls limp for a moment. With one last sigh, Nicole brings Everett up to her mouth so she can taste herself in a lasting kiss.

Everett wraps his arms tightly around Nicole and French kisses her, thanking her in a way. He presses his pelvis against the wetness that his tongue and her juices have left, getting harder by the second.

Nicole kisses him hardly back, and then makes her way to his earlobe for a brief nibble before nuzzling his nose and coming back in for another kiss. She reaches down for the waistband of his boxers, the only thing preventing them from becoming entirely naked and becoming one. "My turn," she slyly whispers, and flips the pair so that she is on top.

Nicole begins to kiss her way down Everett's body, dragging her breasts along with her, and pulling down his boxers, slipping them off his feet. She is greeted by his rock-hard cock and heavy breaths escaping his mouth. Nicole giggles lovingly at the sight, and makes sure her nipples lightly caress him before moving down so her lips are just centimeters away from the head.

She gently takes a hold of it and plants several kisses on the tip, before moving her hand and her kisses down his shaft. Nicole smiles and makes her way back to the head, but this time instead of kissing, she licks her way there, making sure to cover every inch of the hardness. Her hand on his cock follows her mouth and begins to ever so slightly turn as her other hand pushes her hair to one side and makes its way to caress his balls in its palm.

Everett leans back with a sigh of bliss, placing his hands on her shoulders and stroking her hair. When Nicole reaches the top, she sees the start of his precum, but instead of licking it up, she licks her way down to gently kiss each of his balls a few times. Everett seems to have had enough with her teasing, as he pulls Nicole's head to his cock and she parts her lips as he slowly puts it into her mouth with a sigh.

Nicole's hand on Everett's balls continue its light play while her hand on his cock tightens its grip and her mouth does the same. She slowly begins to move up and down, in sync with her hand. Each time she reaches the tip, she flicks it a bit with her tongue, and she can feel him twitch occasionally inside her mouth. Nicole begins to quicken her pace, and her cock hand falls free to gather up her hair and she can clearly taste the precum, leaving her begging for more.

Nicole can sense that he's close from the sudden grip on her shoulders. She smiles a bit before slowing down her pace, and reaching the base of his cock. Her lips then tighten, and make their way slowly up, almost challenging Everett to reach his limit. Her hand on his balls seems to be massaging them rather than playing now, and as soon as her lips reach the head of his cock, her mouth plunges back down.

Nicole begins to make circles with her tongue and her mouth as she hears a small whisper, "I'm about to cum," coming from Everett. She moves her mouth quickly up his cock one last time before his breathing freezes and his hot, sweet cum enters her mouth. Nicole rubs her hands up and down his tired cock, determined to milk him of every last drop, before she swallows every last morsel he has left her.

She then kisses her way back up his body and passionately kisses Everett, giving him a taste of his own medicine, before pulling away and looking into his eyes, slowly admitting that she's tired. Everett glances over to the clock on the beside table, reading 1:00 AM.

"That's all right," he smiles as he flips them to their sides, wrapping his arms around her.

"I hope you're okay with some cuddles before bed," Nicole says as she leans into him with a wink.

Everett chuckles and brings her into a tight embrace, playfully whispering, "What, no sex?"

"I thought you didn't think of sex when I said cuddle," Nicole teases. "Besides, don't you think that third is enough for tonight?"

"Oh, I was thinking of it before you said cuddle, dear," Everett replies with a smile. "But you, missy, are lucky I have us booked for another night here."

Nicole giggles and whispers, "Next time, then."

"Yes," Everett whispers, and kisses her lightly before bidding her goodnight.

"Goodnight," Nicole whispers, returning his kiss and falling asleep in his arms.