One More Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just remained splayed there on the top sheet and flat on my back; still pissed, but always into watching him strip down for bed; when the egotistical side of Derek came out. He cupped the packed pouch of his Calvin Kleins and jiggled himself while adding: "She just got taken care of real good and will be asleep soon, anyway."

Gawd! I already knew from the cheesy grin and wink, what would be coming next before he had his second foot off the floor and fully in bed beside me. "Dammit! Here comes the fuckin' instant replay I have to act like I am interested in hearing!" My eyes rolled at the same time the inner voice screamed one last time: "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHY ME???"

Thanks to it being a continuous loop version...I had to suffer thru at least 14 or 15 minutes of details...or about three times as long, as the original action happened. But it was my best friend and I always made exceptions for him when he did shit like that. Plus, him describing how hard he was when he jammed it to her, made me pretty damn hard too. I was messing with my own cock on the sly and just kept mumbling "Uh huh," every so often.

Then Derek went into his own version of pillow talk before going totally silent with his eyes closed; but that cheesy-assed grin still on his lips. I was just thinking about pushing my waistband low enough to tuck it under my full balls and stroking off quickly, when the quiet in the room was lightly interrupted by two things. First was that silly 'scratch-the-pubes' code of his; and then followed with the almost immediate whisper of: "Wish she had blown me though."

The inner voice woke up one more time and bellowed loud enough, that it could have awaken the whole house had it been actually verbalized. "YOU JUST FUCKED YOURSELF SILLY WITH THAT CUNT *AND* WANT A BLOW JOB FROM ME TOO?"

Now the one thing that was really extra special about our private little thing we had; was that Derek and I both seemed to be able to bone up almost at will...and multiple times quite often, also. I wasn't at all surprised he might be hard again; since I sure was. It was just that doing him, with his most recent female accomplishment less than twenty feet away behind a thin wall, was a little risky, I thought. Yet, the itchy fingers in the crotch shrubbery sound, kept coming. So did the fingers of his other hand, when they groped my tented up boxers.

The inner voice injected itself again. "Oh. So this isn't just gonna be all about you. Hmmmm? Really that horned for a good suck, that you're willing to take that big a chance, are you?" Any question my thoughts may have been trying to put in my head, were stifled when I reached and helped him get the Calvin's down to his knees. He had my cock in his hand pretty damn quick also.

I took one rapid glance at the door where whats-her-name was, and zapped my eyes back to the fleshy popsicle Derek was waving and begging with his own eyes, for my tongue to lick. I swallowed hard and decided if we are gonna do it, it's now or never...and swallowed for real...the whole fuckin' thing...in ONE gulp! Didn't even let the nasty tuna taste still on it, bother me! (dumb but so loveable prick, had screwed her without a rubber!)

The grip on my own dick tightened before my next heartbeat. My balls told that damn inner voice to 'stay shut the fuck up and enjoy this' when Derek worked my underwear down.

I began a diabolically slow, up and down rhythmic motion that had him begging with silent hips thrusts within the first couple of minutes. The next several ones had him making sure he paid enough attention to my pole in his palm, that I kept it up. I did love sucking that pretty cock. It just fit so well in my mouth. It would never be in a porn movie, or satisfy a size queen...but it even as slender as it was, it would probably keep a virginal betrothed impressed on her wedding night, and happy forever...like it seemed it did for me.

Derek was working me harder and faster, as I suctioned more intensely with my lips, and with constantly more full gobbles of his shaft. I had spun around with a small hope of him taking me deep too; but by the time my nose was regularly bouncing off his sac on the down swallows; the only thing he took, was speed-of-light yanks on my tool.

The shudder he made when I tugged hard at the loose, floppy skin of his balls, said they were near ready. The way my hips were humping his hand said the same to him.

I took one last fleeting gander at the door to the room where slut girl was, and then went totally crazy for the finish since it was still closed and no light showing under the gap at the bottom. Derek must have looked too, because he emitted just a loud enough moan, for it to be easily heard beyond my ears.

My hips fucked his fist even faster.

He covered my cock eye with the other hand (something he had never done before) and used his own hip humps to my mouth to urge his nuts to release.

I swallowed and licked, and swallowed and kissed, and swallowed over and over again and again.

He was milking my cock like it's name was Bessie and the farmer's co-op truck was on the way. I was more than willing to give up an extra gallon...and quickly!

I squeezed his gonads with enough intensity to bring his hips up high and gag me good. I rammed my rod doggedly enough to his one hand to feel the bottom of my dam give way. His other hand's palm was still covering my pee hole.

It was a well muffled whisper but Derek finally let out a long "I'mmm cummmiiinnnggg" to go along with the creamy white stream that crossed my tongue without any other prior warning.

I did nothing but also quietly as I could, moan back with "MMMmmm yyeeaAAHHhhh" as his right hand brought me to climax, and his left one stopped the baby seed spew from flying everywhere like it usually did. Just ended up as a couple of lakes flooding my pubes and happy trail, and not the more typical gigantic splatters from my pubes all the way to the headboard.

* * * * *

One other kind of odd, new thing happened before the other predictable stuff did, that night.

Derek dropped the whole damn Kleenex box on my hairless chest that time; instead of just a dozen or so of the individual soft wipes. Guess he was either too lazy to put out the extra effort; or I was making so much of a mess every time I came, that he figured I needed the whole box!!! While I mopped up the puddles and savored his taste in my mouth; he fast-forwarded to what was now always normal for us.

The 'pillow talk' was typical, but more about what the future would be (all college and/or job wise of course); the chances of whether the Cincinnati Reds would even be noticed during the rest of the season; and a final short torture of reminding me of how good he had 'slapped it to Fallon' in the basement steps stair well.

I looked over at the still-closed door, and figuratively spit the last little bit of his sweet cum in my mouth at it! "Take THAT, bitch," was what I wished I could have said out loud. I really, really, really wanted to!

Even though I also really wanted to, I didn't bother to mention how he had to crawl in bed with me, to get what he REALLY wanted. I just rolled over on my side, wrapped my large pillow tight to my ears and eyes again, and searched for sleep knowing that the rest of any afterglow either of us would have, would be with the Grand Canyon between us...and I was already over the B&D stuff from his side of the damn bed!

Nothing odd or strangely new about the next morning though. The Derek & Brad, happy-go-lucky, hahaha, buddy-buddy-forever show was on the road even before I got in the bitch seat of the infamous Camaro for the trip to my 'rents house.

The only real thing that changed in the previous 24 hours, that was dramatically different from the other 55 or 56 weeks since we had first spoken, was that we weren't high school kids anymore and adulthood was now a cold reality. A reality that also seemed to have no direction for what we kept sharing.

12