One More Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His left arm was suddenly over me, pulling me back into his body. I felt the throbbing of his dick against my butt; the beat of his heart against my back; the hot breath from his lips on my neck; and more of his man milk oozing onto the small of my back. Derek's pre juices had always been like my orgasms...seeming to never end. His hose was dripping so much at that point that I could hear the squishing as he rubbed it into me like baby lotion. I had no clue where all he intended on taking things, but with what little working brain cells I still had at the moment, decided that he could go anyplace he wanted. Lacy and the wedding be damned. He was still technically single. This was our night and I wouldn't have stopped things if I could have.

Derek was obviously not interested in stopping either as his arm strongly yanked me back even tighter to him. His left leg snaked over mine and he used it like a pry bar to pin his hard crotch to me. We had never done anything at all like this, and the sounds we were both making, said that we weren't stopping either. At the same time Derek's hips took up a rhythmic motion again, his left hand simultaneously skated down my pecs and abs. His thumb found my mushroom and covered my slit. Then with eroticism he had never shown before, he slowly wrapped each finger one at a time around my pulsing shaft. He began to pull on me with the same tempo his hips were using...sometimes rapid and sometimes slow. My own hips bucked back into him enjoying the feeling of frottage for the first time.

A dozen or so more thrusts from him and I wanted to roll over and kiss him and demand that he take me like he really wanted to. I was more than willing; but Derek's anaconda-like grasp on me wouldn't allow the movement; so I just submitted to the dry hump and hand job he was giving me. When his hip and hand motion increased suddenly, I felt my balls tighten. His thrusts became more pronounced as his hard cock slammed back and forth between my scrunched ass split. His left hand was working me furiously. He had managed to wedge his right arm under me and was pinching my nipple at the same time he was holding me so tight against him that I felt as if we were one. My throat erupted in an ecstatic cry at the same time my cum chute filled. Microseconds later, I was shooting wads of thick, sticky, white slime all over Derek's hand and myself, just as I felt him begin to rapid-fire his full load up my bare back. By the time he had finished cumming, we were pasted together with what seemed like a gallon of jis between us. My stomach and abs were soaked also from my own record-breaking explosion.

One final tug at my cock and an ending hump from his, brought a single comment. It was actually more of a command: "Go get a towel so we can mop up."

Even though I would have preferred to have cleaned up Derek with my tongue, I slithered out of bed to grab a towel and pair of damp wash cloths from the bathroom. A quick glance in the mirror while I was in there also showed another first that was destined to be another last also: what would soon turn into a seriously nasty hickey at the base of my neck where Derek had evidently been chewing on it during the final minute of our coupling. I grinned as I thought to myself, 'Good thing you kept it as far down as you did, or it would be showing up over the top of the tux shirt on Saturday!'

I still had the silly grin on my face when I returned to the bedroom. Even while we watched each other clean up, once more Derek had shifted to feigning total ignorance of what had happened. The bullshit and diversion time was thankfully short and he was snoring within 15 minutes. I searched for sleep, but couldn't find it easily after I boned up again thanks to the images of the previous half hour that filled my mind. I finally stifled the desire to roll over and give him head while jacking off and allowed my hard on to generate dreams I probably shouldn't have had. They were ones that Lacy wouldn't have appreciated at all.

* * * * *

Thursday and Friday had been a hectic mess. I had cut out of my classes as soon as possible on Thursday, so I could work an extra shift at the store. Friday was filled with getting a needed hair cut, picking up the tux rental, and making sure I was on time for the late afternoon rehearsal. Then we had the requisite private dinner for the family and wedding party. I gave my expected lead off toast and spent most of the rest of the time bouncing my eyes back and forth between Derek and Lacy. My thoughts ranged from wondering if she had any idea just how extensive her husband-to-be's past sexual history really was; to questioning whether Derek would be able to keep the vows he was going to be making her the next day. Just as the gathering finally started to break up, Derek pulled me aside.

"Stop by the apartment on your way home...I have a couple of things I need you to handle for me," was all he got out before being yanked away for some more good bye hugs. My mind went straight to my groin and I mentally slapped myself for thinking of what I wanted to handle for him. A half hour later, my wishful libido was instantly chilled as he and Lacy pulled into the driveway in his Camero.

I immediately got drafted into helping with the final preps for the after wedding trip. I was finishing my third beer by the time the two of them had finished all but the final item packing for their honeymoon. Lacy had jokingly said that I needed to stick around so that Derek wouldn't try to move up the next night to tonight; so I ended up being little more than a gopher fetching things and designated chaperone for her virginity. The three of us talked continuously while jamming items in the two suitcases, stopping only long enough to find some misplaced shirt or searching for a needed item for a shave kit. Derek had yet to tell me what he needed from me, when he noticed the time and exclaimed, "Oh shit! It's almost midnight!" We all laughed at remembering what her Dad had said just as we were leaving the rehearsal dinner: 'Get her home by midnight, Derek. Tomorrow night, you can keep your wife out as late as you want; but tonight, she is still MY little girl.' Derek made me promise to stay and help finish things when he got back, and then quickly rushed off with Lacy for the car. The phone rang as they were backing out onto the street, and I lied to her Dad by telling him they had left 10 minutes ago to pacify him. I chuckled out loud as I hung up, wondering if her Dad would have gone on the honeymoon with them if he could have. He was really a nice guy, but a tad on the overly-protective side of things.

* * * * *

It was nearly 45 minutes later when Derek finally showed back up. The first thing he did was grab two more beers from the fridge and hand one to me. As we sat on the lumpy couch and worked on them, he finally told me what my extra assignments for the next day were to be. First was drop by the florist and grab our boutonnières. Then he needed me to swing by the Target and swap out the bikini briefs Lacy had bought for him to wear on the honeymoon. She had bought them two sizes too small and; as he put it as he groped himself; "I really don't want the boys jammed half way up my ass or the waistband cutting off any needed blood flow." He elbowed me and added with a grin, "Know what I mean, Brad?" We both laughed and then he got up to head for the kitchen again. He held up two beers and said, "I think my last night as a free man deserves a little buzz...want another one too, buddy?"

My only reply was, "Sure, why not?"

When he came back though, he had four with him. I looked at him with a questioning glance, since I knew two more would fuzz me up enough that I wouldn't want to drive. Derek must have read my mind as he offered, "Drink up. You can stay tonight and help me load the car in the morning."

Even though a little voice inside me was whispering not to, my fingers popped the tab and my own voice said simply, "OK." A half hour later, we were both mildly silly from the brews, and playing Nintendo like the old days. Things would all be so much different in a little over 12 hours, but tonight it was the same old Derek and Brad Show so it seemed. I know I wanted to hold on to what had been, and something told me that Derek did too.

* * * * *

Once Derek had kicked my ass at Mario twice, and we had finished the final two beers from the fridge, he looked at me as he shut off the game console. "Ready to call it a night buddy?" was so innocently asked as he stood up. I leaned back against the front of the couch and looked up at him; not certain whether I was expected to follow him to the bedroom or not. The look I got back provided no answer other than to maybe say there was no question that needed to be asked. He spun on his heels and headed for the doorway. Watching his gorgeous ass move in his tight jeans made me lick my lips. I finally pulled myself up to my feet and followed him like a puppy.

We quickly shed everything but our underwear in the dark room, and were soon side-by-side in bed once again...what was sure to be for the last time. A few generic comments about how long the next day was going to be for him gave way to some minor reminiscing of the good old days. I was surprised to realize that Derek remembered some specific times like I did. Well, not quite like I did...at least not that he verbalized...but the times he mentioned were also some of the hottest times we had ended up being very physical too. I really didn't need to be reminded of them at the moment; mainly because the visuals being created in my head were also creating unavoidable twitching with my other head. I stayed flat on my back and let him ramble, adding little more than the occasional "Uh huh" and "Oh yeah" to the mainly one-sided conversation.

Derek finally gave his monologue a rest and the sound of silence filled the room. I had an erection that wouldn't stop, but refused to do anything about it. As much as I wanted him, I had decided that I wouldn't be making a move on him on the eve of his wedding. It just seemed the right thing to do if I was to ever let go of him. I rolled up on my side with my back to him, and tried to think of anything but the fact that the man I loved was nearly naked beside me. I had almost succeeded in beginning to drift off when a far too familiar sound pierced my ears the first time. When it repeated again, I even stopped breathing momentarily so I could listen better. There was no mistaking it. That fucking damn fingernails-scratching-thick-pubes-code was coming from behind my back...and getting louder each time a new wave of it was released for me to hear. The sudden addition of movements that indicated slow jerking added to the temptations. Derek obviously had his dick out stroking it. My crotch was now fighting an internal battle with my brain and my heart wasn't wanting to decide which side should win. Just as I was considering the option of also freeing my hard cock from it's cotton trap and do nothing more than beat off along with my best friend; basically a conditional surrender of détente for both of us; Derek made a move that won the war.

With all the agility that he had shown on a soccer field in high school; in a series of quick, fluid motions; Derek had flipped me to my back in the bed, pivoted, and dropped his face to my engorged member. Before I could react or utter a single word, his mouth began working my hardness through the fabric. Seconds later, my briefs were yanked down and he was acting like he was tasting steak for the very first time as his lips and teeth teased me mercilessly. His underwear was tucked under his balls and his one-eyed soldier was standing at attention just inches from my face. I shuddered and gave up the fight when I felt his tongue dragging across my mushroom as my rod disappeared into his mouth. My hand instinctively took hold of his pole, and guided it to my own, now salivating, lips. I had him all the way to my throat when his head bobbing on me increased rapidly. Derek's hips were riding my face like a rodeo cowboy on a wild bull. Knowing that this really has to be the last time, I wanted to make it last as long as possible; but the frenzy of desire from both of us had us all-too-quickly at the point of no return. The combined moans; somewhat muffled by our stuffed mouths; said we were both ready to blow.

My explosion began when Derek shifted and straddled my head while shoving his cock deeper in my throat than ever before. I gagged and he pulled back to where just the tip of his dick was pinned to my lips. He kept his mouth firmly attached on me as my whole body shook from the massive orgasm I began to feed him. Five or six or so final few pumps from him were short ones that popped just the, by now ultra sensitive, head of his cock rapidly between my wet lips. When he drove in again fully, I let my teeth softly scratch the length of his cum chute as he humped my face twice more. That trick instantly rewarded me with what seemed like a week's worth of ball juice. I swallowed it fully, but the happy scream he gave as he came, also allowed the half mouthful of my cum that he still had, to escape and dribble down my shaft into my pubes. Amazingly, he retook me in his mouth and cleaned up as much of it as he could before rolling off me and splaying on the bed.

Other than a softly uttered "Night Brad," from him, and a reciprocated "Night Derek," from me, nothing else broke the silence in the darkness except our breathing. My mind was a mess, fighting the knowledge of that orgasm being our last shared one. I decided that if this was to be it, I wanted it to be something that would never be forgotten. I could tell he was almost asleep, put aside all the fears I had at the moment, and moved up against him. Then I casually draped my arm over his side letting my palm rest lightly on his chest. Whether it was a cognizant repositioning, or one induced by involuntary reaction from his near unconsciousness, Derek snuggled back into me as I gently held him.

The last thing I remember was glancing at the alarm clock on the bedside stand and seeing 2:33AM on the red digital display. A soft snore was purring from Derek, who by now was nestled into my hold like a huge teddy bear. I pinched my eye lids tightly shut and let my last thought to myself before dozing off also, be: 'You best decide real quickly whether you want to keep sucking cock or get married in 10-½ hours my friend.'

* * * * *

"Get your ass up Brad," pierced my ear drums a little after 9AM. "We gotta get this damn luggage in the car."

With that, the dream I was having ended as being nothing more than wishful fantasy my mind created. I wasn't awakened by Derek kissing me, announcing the wedding was off, and then making full, passionate, man-on-man love to me for the first time. I don't think it ever occurred to him, that I was as much a virgin as Lacy and just as willing to let him be not simply the first, but the only, too. I shook off the fog and as much as I could of the erection the dream had created, crawled from the bed, and pulled on my jeans to help Derek load the suitcases and tuxedo outfit in the Camero. "See you at the church at noon bro," was his final words as he headed off for a haircut and a few other last minute errands. I was quickly behind him leaving...off first to my apartment for a shower, grab my tux, and then to the florist and to swap out the miss-sized underwear for him.

* * * * *

We both pulled into the church parking lot at the same time, and just like in high school, parked side-by-side. The two ushers and I would move and do the expected decorating of the Camero during the reception. He had taken the new package of red undies from me and before slipping it into a suitcase, ripped open the top edge and pulled out one pair to stick in his jeans pocket. I was juggling the garment bag and flower boxes when Derek slung an arm around me as we started to walk in and asked: "You ready to help make sure I go through with this, Brad?" It was all I could do to keep from asking back if he wanted me to stop him. Twenty minutes later, said that the event was going to go on as planned.

The ushers had already changed and were assisting the bridesmaids with the early arriving guests. We were alone in a room off the reception hall and began changing from our street clothes into the matching, royal blue monkey suits. Derek pulled the red silk bikinis from his pants pocket, handed them to me, and then quickly stripped down completely except for his socks. I was standing just a few feet away and after handing back the skimpy briefs, watched as he tugged the clingy fabric up his long, fuzzy thighs. I couldn't help but notice that his cock wasn't totally flaccid and he was having trouble getting his impressive package stuffed into the tight low risers. He looked at me as he jostled himself a few more times and muttered, "I hope Lacy appreciates these...they are like wearing a wet speedo."

I laughed at his complaining, but felt my own cock twitching a few times, so I rapidly averted my eyes and went about getting myself dressed to prevent boning totally up. A little voice kept whispering, 'Let him go!' By the time we were helping each other make final adjustments to the bow ties and cummerbunds, the prelude music was playing in the sanctuary.

Derek looked at me and I looked at him. We both smiled and then he pulled me to him and enveloped me in a bear hug before whispering in my ear, "I love you, Brad."

Everything my mind had finally settled in the previous minutes, was suddenly a total clusterfuck again! I managed to choke back the tears that wanted to come and mumbled out what appeared on the surface to be a brotherly "I love you too, Derek," before we broke the embrace. As we exited the room and headed down the hallway to the fate he had chosen, I kept asking silently, 'Where the hell have those words been for the last four and a half years?'

* * * * *

As I sat through the reception an hour later, I replayed the wedding several times in my head. It had been a perfect ceremony with only one hitch that went unnoticed...thankfully...by everyone else. When the minister turned to Lacy and had her repeat her vows to Derek and then paused for the obligatory response, I let "I do," slip from my own lips. Nothing loud enough to be heard, but verbalized enough that my own ears heard the words of commitment I would have been willing to make echoing over and over between them. When Derek followed and pronounced his love and gave the expected answer to Lacy, my heart wanted to explode. I was outwardly happy for both of them, but was dying inside that it was her instead of me that would be soon enjoying the first dance with Derek. I managed to keep up appearances throughout the gift-opening session, and performed my duty as best man in joining them for the second dance with the maid of honor. As the four of us glided around the floor, Derek grinned at me several times and finally pointed at the ring on his left hand. The look on his face said: 'Can you believe it?' I could and then again I couldn't, as my brain pulled up the memory of us; just hours earlier; uttering those ecstatic moans as we filled each other's mouths. As soon as I could, I escaped the gathering and went out to the parking lot to prep the Camero with 'Just Married' signs and the obligatory tin cans for the big getaway.

When I rejoined everyone later, the festivities were winding down. Lacy came over and teasingly demanded a dance. I acceded to her request and we were soon swaying to a slow song. She leaned into me as the song finished and whispered, "I know you will always be his best friend...don't be a stranger after we get back because you are important to me too." A large smile crossed her face and she kissed my cheek before I took her back to her waiting husband.