One More Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had become the time for the send off and people were shuffling out the front door to wait. I stayed behind with them to share a final set of hugs with both. Promising that I would get the clothes they had worn to the church and all the presents to the apartment, and come visit once they were all settled in, I then quickly joined the others. At that point I was just wanting the day to be over. Too much had happened the past 72 hours and I wasn't dealing well with all of it. I was holding the car door for Derek, when he looked at me before climbing into the driver's seat and simply said "See you in a week buddy."

I knew that he was more than serious about that comment, and refrained from saying what I wanted to: 'Get on with your life Derek, so I can get on with mine.'

It became quickly clear that wasn't going to happen right away though. As I unloaded the car later at their apartment, everything reminded me of him. The clothes he had worn to the church still smelled like him. The odors from our coupling just 14 hours prior still wafted from the sheets on the bed. I dutifully stripped it down and replaced the sheets and pillow cases. I intended to bury them at the bottom of his hamper in hopes that my own scent would disappear by mixing in with all the other dirty laundry. But as I was pulling things from the top, I grabbed the towel we had used to clean up with on Wednesday night. It, and the two wash clothes wrapped with it, were stiff and spotted in many places from all the now dried cum that we had cleaned off ourselves. As the tears of what was over began to flow, I jammed everything back in the hamper and rushed from the apartment before any more memories hit me.

A half hour later I was sitting on the floor at my own place...alone and in the darkness...listening to a radio station that played nothing but love songs...and for the first time in my life, began to get as drunk as I could all by myself.