One More Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the next few hours cuddled together naked on the couch and watching bad horror flicks on the television. I only half watched the movies, instead rehashing in my mind the things that had been said earlier. The closeness and intimacy we had was what I had craved from Derek, but never found. Even though Jeremy and I had decided on a new beginning, there was a nagging in my head that wouldn't let me free Derek fully from my memories, and that worried me.

I didn't comprehend just how strong the hold was until I was laying in bed later with my legs spread wide and my ass being prepped for fucking by a talented tongue. My eyes were pinched shut enjoying the foreplay but I damn near lost all desire, when I opened them and realized that I had been fantasizing that it was Derek between my thighs eating my butt. At that moment, I fully accepted that Jeremy had been right...I wasn't ready at all for anything more serious more than committed fuck buddies.