One More Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if you give me as good a bachelor party night as I gave him," I joked and teasingly groped him back. We looked each other with a desire we knew was not going to be fulfilled that day...or possibly ever...but I could have given in to the idea of 'one more time' with Jeremy very easily.

Before our urges took over, he raised from the couch and said, "It's probably best if I am not here when he gets back. Stay in touch and let me know how it's going...even though I will probably be able to tell from how he acts at work."

As he headed for the door, I thought to ask one final question. "Is it OK if I tell him about you and me, Jeremy?"

He stopped as he opened the door and turned towards me. The last words came hard to my ears. "Sure. It might be good for him to know that you have someone willing to love you like you deserve waiting in the wings." He added a wink to his smile and then closed the door behind him.