One Morning

Story Info
He takes his slut roughly.
3.1k words
4.26
98.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingstonM
KingstonM
28 Followers

She lays there on the bed, sleeping with the clamps attached as He told her to...nipples swollen and red. Dreaming as she takes a nap to recover from earlier...looking forward to waking up with them throbbing and sore. Dreams of hard cocks and hands all over her body bringing a smile to her face. Soreness and hunger building in her, waiting to be woken again. Waking suddenly with the twisting on her clamps and a hard cock on her lips. Like a baby going for its mother's nipple...her mouth surrounds His cock...nipples so swollen and sore....making her belly tight as He twists them, moaning softly "....hurt them.....mmmmm"

Pulling on the clamps as His cock grows harder in her mouth, fucking it between her lips as she wakes and opens wide for Him. Sucking harder...moaning and whimpering at the pleasure of having Him inside her. Laying there naked and hungry and clamped...her hands going to His legs...rubbing up and down on His thighs as she takes Him deeper. Her tongue slides along His hard cock, loving the taste and feel of it between her lips.

He looks down on her, watching as she sucks His cock hungrily. Her pink lips stretched wide around His dark shaft as it slides in and out between them. He pulls on her nipples, stretching them away from her body as He fucks into her face. Speaking slowly, "That's it, little slut, show Me how much you want it."

She moans loudly...her body responding to the pain and excitement of Him. Back arching as her legs open, pushing herself up against the bed. Trying to take Him deeper...wanting Him down her throat. Her eyes pleading up at him with unspoken words, "harder....please....fuck my throat...please." His weight presses down on her shoulders as He leans into her, fucking His cock down into her throat. He makes her choke on it as she screams around Him at His abuse of her nipples. The clamps are pulled back and forth, twisted as far as they'll go.

She screams against His cock and the torture of His hands twisting the clamps, ripping at her tender nipples until she can barely stand it. Her mouth surrounds His cock...feeling it shoving into her throat...choking her. She struggles to breath as she tries to suck the cum from Him, eyes wide open and begging "...please...fill my mouth ..please"

His cock is rammed into her throat, watching her struggle to keep sucking it while she strains to breathe around the thick shaft. He pumps even deeper into her, His balls pressed against Her lips as He orders her, "Take it all, slut...." Cumming deep in her throat, she chokes on it as it shoots out. His hands pulling the clamps so hard they rip off of her nipples, marking the tender skin there with red scrape marks, drawing a bit of blood from them.

Her silent screams continuing around His cock...feeling the pain as He tortures her tits. The sweet cum filling her mouth as she tries to take it all, but some escapes, covering her chin and dripping down onto her tits. He pulls His cock from her throat, the thick, hard shaft held in His fist as He rubs the head across her lips.... "That's right, baby, clean it all off..." His eyes watch as she licks Him clean, then He slides down on her body. He straddles her waist with His knees on either side, hands going back to stroke up her legs, feeling the stockings covering them as He brings His hands up to her thighs, moving by touch to her pussy, feeling it hot and wet for Him.

She purrs in pleasure as His cum covers her, tongue stretching out to lick it clean ...trying to taste every drop. Her back arches...wanting to feel Him on every part of her, legs trying to open underneath Him, whimpering in hunger, "Please..."

His palm suddenly smacks down behind him onto her cunt, making her body jerk beneath Him as the sting hits her clit. "Wait for it, slut..." He orders, rubbing the palm up and down her dripping wet slit, pressing down hard on her clit and watching her moving beneath Him, squirming at His touch, wanting so much more. Her cunt dripping already...needing to be abused....whimpering as she hears Him say she must wait, "....oh please....please....i need You so much."

The slap hitting her clit harder this time, making her scream as her body jumps beneath Him once more. His cock hard again, resting on her belly with its heat as He leans over her body... "Look at it, little whore.... what you want...." His hand bruising her clit, crushing it roughly, pushing down hard against her pelvic bone. She screams again at the slap on her tender clit, her eyes fixed on His cock...watching it grow and harden....wanting it inside her...needing it inside her....whimpering and begging for it..."please"...her back arching into His hand with every blow...her tits bouncing as she struggles.

He removes his hand from her, His weight still holding her down as He leans over her body, taking her aching tits in His hands and squeezing them tight. His tongue moving to one nipple, tasting the faint trace of blood there as He flicks His tongue across it then sucks it into His mouth, biting down hard and tugging it away from her body, worrying it between His teeth making her cry out for Him again. She moans loudly as His mouth teases and pleasures her aching nipples...her body writhing beneath Him...moaning over and over...begging for Him, "Make me your slut...please...you know i love to be taken by You...fucked hard...please....make Your marks on me...mark me as Your fucking slut....please...."

He moves to her other nipple, biting it hard between His teeth as well, leaving the little indentations on it's hard, reddened surface. His nails digging into the tender flesh of her tits, scraping up and down with His grip and leaving the red marks behind on her fair skin. Finally releasing her nipple and biting hard into the soft skin surrounding her nipples, leaving teeth marks around her areolas, then lifting His head and studying His work, looking down at her, seeing a faint bluish tinge rising on her skin already from the bruising. She can feel the marks on her body.....tits swollen and aching for Him....nipples throbbing. Loving the way He looks at her hungry, naked body. Knowing all her desire and hunger is for Him. "Hurt me lover...please...love it when You leave Your marks on my breasts....i can feel them all the next day under my clothing.....makes me wet all day for You...."

He traces the marks tenderly now with His fingers, feeling her flinch slightly under Him as His touch covers her bruises. "Remember these marks well, little slut...think about them all day tomorrow and dream of My touch...knowing that you belong to Me, that at any moment I can take you on a whim for My own use." He rises from her, sliding down between her legs as He lifts them over His shoulders, moving to her belly and bringing His mouth to hover over her cunt, seeing it glisten wetly beneath Him at her excitement.

She hisses, "oh yes..." Her head back and tits throbbing as they swell for Him. She can feel His mouth on her aching, empty cunt....her body raising up from the bed...arching to meet His mouth ...needing it...begging for it... "please...please...fuck Your little slut....make me scream and cum for You ...please....." She squeezes her tits with her fingers as she watches His mouth lower to her cunt....wanting to feel the pain He inflicted on them as He tastes her hunger. His tongue draggs teasingly up her hot, wet slit...tasting the sweet hunger on His lips as they're pressed against her, sucking hard at her soaking cunt. His lips sliding up to attack her clit, sucking it into His mouth then grazing his teeth across it, finally biting down, feeling her jump and scream at the touch, her thighs clamping around His head until He lets go, bringing His tongue back down, tracing her soft folds and thrusting it into her dripping cunt.

Her body bucks and writhes against Him. Legs tightening and opening...needing so much. Her back arches as she screams softly. His teeth teasing and torturing her aching clit...juices flowing from her...covering His tongue.... "please....please..." whimpering...begging... "please..." He looks up at her, fingers reaching forward to find her clit as He rises to His knees between her legs once again...pinching down on it roughly. "Please what, little slut?"

"Please fuck Your slut....please...." she whimpers uncontrollably. Body desperate for Him...aching for Him ...needing Him... "Please....fuck me...rape me...with anything just put something inside me before i go mad....please....please."

"Don't move, slut..." spoken quickly as He rises from the bed, leaving her there whimpering in need. Moving into the kitchen, removing a toy from the freezer and returning with it. Her eyes go wide at the sight of the large ice dildo, a condom filled with water then placed in the freezer until frozen solid. She licks her lips and whimpers more, holding her legs wide for Him. He kneels between her legs again and just touches the head of the hard, cold shaft to her clit, making her scream out instantly.


She gasps at the pain of the cold on her clit...her legs open wide for Him. Needing Him even though she knows how much it will hurt. Watching Him...her eyes and lips begging to be fucked hard and deep, wanting to scream so the neighbors hear Him fucking take His slut.

He smiles at her, loving how she knows her place as His whore. He spreads her soaking lips with His fingers, bringing the ice cock forward to press against her, feeling the shiver coming from her body as the cold hits her, but also the excitement of knowing He's about to fill her hungry cunt finally. He pushes it forward roughly, the freezing ice sticking to the wetness inside her, pulling and tearing at her skin as He forces it deep into her until it's stuck halfway. Her back arches against Him trying to take it inside her more quickly. Feeling the pressure of Him pushing against her...her cunt tearing at the cold. Pussy so tight that even wet it is hard to take something so big inside her, feeling it stretching her...tearing at her....rocking back and forth...trying to ease it in....wanting it...knowing it will hurt and not caring. "Please," she whispers, "please....fill my cunt...please."

His hand presses down on her waist, using the leverage to keep pushing the dildo further into her. Pulling it back slightly then thrusting it in even deeper...working it further inside this way again and again. Her screams of pleasure and pain driving Him on until 3/4 of it is inside her, a pool of wetness forming under her ass as her cunt gushes and its heat starts to melt the ice. The cold burns her...filling her. Feeling His hand holding her in place even though she struggles to push against it, her juices flowing. "So close...so close...shove it in me...make me scream as i cum for You ...please."

He pushes down on her body even harder, seeing the bruising rising again at His rough touch on her skin as He finally forces the ice cock all the way into her. Cunt gripping it tightly, sucking it in as she spasms around it. He watches the pale cold forcing her pink lips wide open, the contrast of His darker hands on her skin inflaming His senses. Her body engulfs it.....needing it...the cold making her scream and cum wildly. She bucks against the pressure of His hands and body, begging again as she murmurs uncontrollably, "Hurt Your little slut....please....want to cum harder for You" She can feel her cum dripping all over the ice and bedding as she thrashes and begs for more.

He rolls her over onto her belly in front of Him, sliding a pillow under her hips to lift them up and starting to fuck the ice cock in and out of her. The cold hard length going even deeper from this position, her cunt so wet now He can see its juices dripping down the insides of her thighs, mixing with the cold water coming from the ice as it melts in her heat, going even deeper as it slowly shrinks in size from her heat.

She whimpers and begs for more, her tits throbbing against the bedding, swollen and sore. Her entire body wanting Him. His free hand moves over her ass as He fucks the ice dildo into her, spreading her cheeks with His fingers and sliding one into her ass easily. The tight hole opens and stretches until it's ready for a second finger, fucking them in and out in time with the dildo in her cunt then suddenly forcing two more into her tight hole, making her scream out with the pain. Her head flops down, mouth open, feeling His hands on her. His fingers stretching her...filling her tender, tight ass. Cunt gripping the ice dildo...feeling it's painful cold and liquid as it melts inside her. Screaming over and over...begging for more yet not sure how much she can take and not caring. Feeling the pressure of His fingers ripping her ass.

Her ass fully open for Him now, sore from the force of His fingers being forced inside to open her up, but puckering with each thrust into her as she calls out for more. The dildo shrinks even more from the heat of her cunt as He pulls it from her, hearing her whimpers as its cold, hard mass leaves her empty. He stops and removes His fingers, suddenly pressing the head of the ice cock against her ass, pushing it in suddenly while her tight hole is still stretched open from before. He watches her entire body going slack as she screams out, the dildo fucking halfway into her, filling her again.

She screams out as its icy hardness rips her open, smaller but still too big for her tender ass. Feeling it burning and tearing her open...her body completely His. He pushes it into her mercilessly as she begs for more abuse....thrusting it in and out, going deeper each time and ramming it into her ass, making her moan and groan again and again. He moves slightly behind her, His hand coming under her to feel her pussy, finding it slightly cold from the ice but still gushing wet from His use. She moans out as she feels His hand on her cold, hungry cunt, "In me...please....need You inside me....fuck Your slut while You take my ass...please....fuck Your little, cum-sucking slut....make me cum and scream for You ...please..." Rocking her cunt against Him; needing Him; desperate for Him.

He moves up behind her, cock thick and hard. Pushing into her wide open cunt easily and feeling the mixture of cold surrounded by her warm, moist heat as He takes her again. Still fucking the dildo into her ass, faster and deeper now as it continues to melt. The water dripping down onto her from the ice and running up her back as He lifts her hips up, watching her try to take more of the ice and His cock at the same time.

"Ooooooh fuckkkkkk....yes...." Her body ramming back against Him....as hard as she can....losing all control.... "Want to fuck like a dog in heat...please...ram me hard....nasty...rough ....fill Your little fucking slut with hot, creamy cum...." Whimpering and moaning and screaming as He controls her. He fucks into her hard and fast, cock pushing deep, pounding against her cervix with each thrust, wanting to feel the head pushing into her womb. The dildo in her ass pressing against Him with each thrust. "Keep moving that ass, slut; feel that cock inside you, your Owner taking you. Tell Me how much you want it; scream out for anyone to hear; show them all Who you belong to..."

She screams over and over as He rips her open, body submitting eagerly....screaming, "Fill my cunt..." Knowing the entire building will hear her at this rate and not caring. Rocking back against Him...not wanting it to end...cumming violently against His cock...feeling it oozing out with each thrust He makes into her. Ass gripping the melting dildo, loving the cold and heat filling her body. He pushes the dildo all the way into her ass again, going in easier now that it's melted a bit, leaving it stuck in her sore but willing ass as He lets go and reaches forward. He grabs hold of her hair, wrapping His hand in it and pulling back hard, making her back arch as He thrusts forward into her hot cunt again. His cock pushing all the way inside her as she screams for Him. Speaking softly into her ear, "Cum for Me again My slut, whenever I wish - you cum...show Me that you're an obedient slut."

Cumming at the sound of His voice in her ear...bucking against Him as her eyes water from the pain in her hair...and cunt...and ass. The cum gushes from her as He continues to thrust deep inside her....."Yyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss..." screaming over and over and over. He holds His cock deep inside her as He feels her cunt gripping Him tightly again as she cums, milking Him with her muscles. Shaft throbbing and pulsing as He gives her His cream for being such a good whore, filling her with it.... "Take it all, baby, feel it flowing inside you, marking you as My slut in another way..." He pushes her head down into the mattress with His hand on the back of her head as He uses her as a receptacle for His hot cum. She screams again as she feels it filling her...hot and thick and creamy....her body continuing to gush around Him. Face pushed down... ass and cunt so wonderfully full with the pleasure of being His slut...His little fucking cunt. Screaming yet again as she feels Him go deep and fill her with His cum....dripping down her thighs as it escapes from her cunt with every pounding of His cock.

He pulls the ice from her ass and tosses it aside before letting His body collapse on top of hers, cock still hard in her hot, gripping cunt. He can feel her continuing to cum as His seed flows inside her, some of it dripping out around His shaft. Letting her enjoy the weight of Him....the feel of Him still inside her....cunt wrapped around Him...still gripping tightly...needing Him inside her to feel whole as she whispers, "Love being Your slut....makes me so fucking hot and happy...." His breath hot and heavy against her ear, body warm against hers. His cock finally slips from her as He softens. His arms come around and grip her tightly to Him as He rests astride her.

KingstonM
KingstonM
28 Followers