One Nasty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

"You don't like it Jenna?' Adam said slowly. "Well that's too bad, as my fuck bitch for tonight you are here for my pleasure. Your needs are purely incidental."

Almost idly he let his fingers trace their way through the torn lingerie and over the contours of her body hovering for a moment along the plain of her stomach at her navel. She heard a low moan rattle in her throat as his hand lingered on her naked inner thigh and then gradually rose to the burning crux of her loins. Abruptly she felt his hand enter her sex. Two fingers slid inside her wetness with shocking ease. He laughed softly, "But your whore cunt tells me you do like it Jenna."

She blushed furiously. He was right. A sick throb of excitement was pulsating within her and growing more and more insistent with each passing minute. She wanted more, she needed more, and she needed him.

"Adam fuck me, please!" She urged, pushing her pelvis towards his hand.

His fingers drove deep into her pussy and her tight hole stretched to accommodate the third finger that he skewered inside her. She moaned again and thrust her pussy up into his hand. He stopped moving his fingers and kept them still inside her.

Jenna let out a wail of frustration, "Fuck me you bastard, goddammit fuck me!"

"Ahh so my fuckbitch is an impatient spoilt one. One who always gets what she wants." He withdrew his fingers and pushed them into her mouth. "But not tonight Jenna, tonight you get what I want. Now taste your cunt, lick them clean."

Jenna slurped and licked at Adam's fingers like a person dying from thirst. Her scent was strong and her mouth dripped saliva as she savored her own musky taste. Adam pulled her off the bed and pushed her to her knees. He stripped off his clothes quickly and stood naked before her.

'Start sucking slut," he snarled as he guided his swollen cock into her mouth.

She opened her mouth and felt his hot flesh push past her lips. He felt big and really thick, his balls heavy and full. Now, finally touching his sex had driven home the reality of what she was actually doing. But even as she struggled with her thoughts, her mouth began to work. She slid her tongue around the engorged head of his cock and flicked it back and forth while her mouth and lips moved along his shaft. A small sigh escaped her lips as she sucked him ravenously, her lust for this strange man consuming her.

Adam chose this moment to rip off her blindfold with quick jerking motions. She blinked as she tried to adjust to the muted light in the room.

"Look up at me bitch," Adam commanded.

With her mouth crammed full of his cock she drew her eyes upward and made her first eye contact with him. He towered above her. She had a sense of his hard muscled body, a sharply cut jaw line and dark hair with a smattering of gray at the temples, but it was his eyes that held her attention. They were dark, almost black with a smoldering hypnotic intensity. They burned into her and she felt herself tremble under his scrutinizing gaze. Who was he? How did he find her? How did he know just what she needed?

"Is that the best head you can give Jenna?" Adam asked scathingly. "I've had better from virgins."

Fucking smug bastard! Her brain screamed. No man had ever faulted her on her oral skills. They were damn good, she loved to suck cock. Fuck him, she would show him some cock sucking!

Jenna wrapped her lips firmly around Adam's swollen cock head and with her hand firmly grasped around his rigid thickness began working the skin of his shaft while she sucked him. She dragged her tongue coated with spit rapidly up and down his cock, fluttering it around the tip and over the piss slit teasingly. A grunt came from Adam's throat as his hands moved through her hair. Her eyes sparkled triumphantly as she alternated her stroking and fluttering actions with deep vacuuming sucks that had her taking most of Adam's long shaft into her mouth and throat. Her nose touched the pubic hairs at the base of his cock and her hand caressed and fondled his heavy balls.

"Yeah, that's it," Adam groaned as her mouth tongued and sucked him. He held her head firmly in his hands and pushed forward ramming more of his cock into her mouth.

"I want to fuck that whore mouth," he groaned, "more come on take it all bitch."

The taste of his skin and secretions made her crave the surge of cum that she knew would soon erupt. His breathing changed and the muscles in his belly tightened. She could feel the small pulses from his throbbing cock on her tongue and to drive him wild she slipped a finger deep into his ass and stroked the warm insides of his rectum. He growled appreciatively and rammed his cock into her throat deeply. Jenna gasped, almost gagging but kept on working him with her lips and tongue. She wanted to gorge herself on his thick meat and Adam sensing her need fucked her mouth in hard measured strokes. Saliva drooled from her lips as she sucked the length of him in and out of her mouth passionately as he drove into her. He marveled at how well she actually took his dick; like a real cock crazed slut. Her intense enjoyment of his cock and the spit dripping from her mouth was incredibly exciting to watch. Adam closed his eyes as he felt his sphincter muscles clench around her finger and spasms ripped through his body. Jenna moaned in anticipation as his cock jerked and the first rope of boiling cum spurted into her mouth.

"Yes, yes," she gasped as the thickness of his sperm assaulted her palate. She backed off him a little to swallow it.

"Hold me you bitch," he growled. "Don't let me go."

The second spurt of cum blasted onto her lips and trickled down her chin while his final jerking release spurted onto her tongue. She let the hot essence slide down her throat and licked her lips while her fingers scooped the remnants of cum from her face into her mouth. He tasted amazingly clean and pure and she savored every drop of his seed.

"Let me see," Adam groaned. His dark eyes burned into her.

Jenna opened her mouth and rolled the last thick glob of his cum around her tongue, swirling it for him to see. It was lewd, she knew it. And she also knew she was behaving like a true slut but it felt incredibly liberating.

Adam fell back onto the bed and she followed him. His hand traveled lightly between her legs grazing her swollen clit and toying with her wet folds. Her body was in a fever and her pussy oozed. She had felt herself leaking while he fucked her mouth.

"So what do you want now, Jenna?" He looked at her expectantly.

"God, you know I need to cum."

He smiled at the urgency in her voice. "Yes I think you do need to cum, but I'm not going to fuck you yet." His deep magnetic eyes locked with hers.

"Make yourself cum. Let me see how resourceful a slut you can be."

Jenna's eyes flickered towards the dresser where the toys were. She was so fucking horny that she wanted to bury the biggest dildo inside her steamy cunt. Adam followed her eyes and shook his head.

"No toys Jenna. They are for later."

"Shit!" Jenna screamed in frustration, clenching her teeth. Adam was purposely teasing her. She dug two fingers inside her pussy and used her thumb to stimulate her clit. Her cunt was aching almost painfully from desire and congestion. It felt as though it might explode into burning hot flames. Her fingers were not going to be enough. She needed to be penetrated.

"I need to be fucked, Adam, please!" Jenna begged splaying her legs for him as she feverishly fingered herself. The tight walls of her pussy were throbbing in anticipation of clenching around something big and thick.

Adam positioned himself between her widespread legs and grabbed his meaty cock in one hand. He rubbed the head around her wet hole teasing her. Her juices slicked over him while he stroked himself along the length of her slit and tapped her engorged clit with his cock. She writhed and twisted and clawed at him trying to bring her cunt fully into contact with his cock.

"Ohh yes, Adam, please yes," she moaned excitedly. Her breath was raspy and uneven.

He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her slippery cunt and just pressed the tip inside her.

"God yess," she growled. Every nerve and muscle in her cunt strained with the need to suck him into her scorching depths.

Adam held off. Driving into her and fucking her would only satisfy her needs as any man could do. No! Jenna had to let go and release her wanton slut side first. He wanted her wild with lust and totally uninhibited. He pulled himself out of her and rolled away.

"Jesus, no dammit!" She screamed, tossing her head from side to side as she felt his withdrawal. "I want to be fucked!"

"Well then fuck yourself Jenna." His voice seemed to come from inside her head. It was soft, modulated, caressing.

She grabbed the champagne bottle from the bedside table and drank greedily from it, draining most of the liquid. He watched her lust filled eyes take on a glazed expression as she slowly and deliberately moved the long glass neck to her slobbering pussy. Small grunting noises came from her throat as she pushed the cold object deeper and deeper into her cunt, stretching her swollen lips until they could not expand anymore to take the thick bottom half of the bottle. She gasped as the cold bubbly liquid spilled into her pussy and mixed with her own juices. Her cunt walls gripped the hardness and she used one hand to rhythmically fuck herself with it while her other hand strummed her clit. Her eyes closed as she gave herself over to the glorious sensations. At last she was being fucked, albeit crudely by a bottle with a strange man watching her. She didn't care anymore. All she was aware of was the sensation of her orgasm building and rushing towards her in a blinding wave of pleasure as a hard foreign object filled her and pushed her closer and closer towards to the edge of the abyss.

"Harder!" he spat the order. "Faster! More. Give it more. I want to see you go crazy. Drive yourself. Push to the limit!"

Her head was thrown back and her mouth hung open as she speared the bottle into herself mercilessly. The world rolled wildly about her as his voice drove her, forced her from one giddy peak to another, higher and higher until she scarcely had breath left to scream. She felt like she was bursting into fragments as wave after wave of orgasm exploded in her groin. Her body trembled and shuddered until her breathing slowed and she floated back to earth.

Through a dazed blur she was aware of the bottle being pulled from between her thighs. It was slick and a gooey mixture of cum and champagne dribbled from her dilated pussy. She kept her eyes tightly shut. A tinge of embarrassment made her want to avoid looking at Adam. Damn him! He had pushed her to the point where she had actually fucked a bottle! Christ was this really her? What was she doing here…?

"Ahh she has a creamy cunt, yah!"

Jenna's brain registered shock and automatically tried to place the accent of the foreign sounding woman as her eyes flew open in horror. There was someone else in the room. Someone who had watched her depraved masturbation.

"Uh- you didn't say anything about anyone else..."

"Will you please shut the fuck up. I and I alone will decide who will and who will not assist me in making use of you slut," Adam hissed. Jenna felt her eyes widen, but she nodded slowly and bit back her retort.

Two blonde women stared down at her. The taller one wore a black leather coat tightly belted at the waist and black leather gloves. Jenna let her eyes sweep over the high cheekbones and broad sensuous mouth. Her hair was short and slicked back which accentuated her striking face. She was tall and lithe and looked as though she was bred for the catwalk. Her icy blue eyes roamed over Jenna taking in the ripped lingerie and her freshly fucked cunt. The pink tip of the woman's tongue showed through her parted lips and Jenna noticed the excited dilation of her pupils although her stare remained strangely remote and aloof. She was appraising Jenna as a man would, with a view to fucking her. Jenna felt an inexplicable surge of excitement shoot through her. Any humiliation that she had felt at her debauched masturbation spectacle faded from her mind as a strange renewed arousal bubbled deep inside her pussy. She tore her eyes away and glanced at the other woman.

"Hello," the woman purred, "I am Sofia and you are quite beautiful."

Jenna smiled sultrily. Her slight Swedish accent was charming and Sofia was beautiful as well, with grey blue eyes and shoulder length blonde curls framing her face. She was softer looking than the leather clad woman and her body was firm but more voluptuous with full breasts that her slinky red dress struggled to contain.

Adam watched Jenna's reaction to the women with interest. Her eyes had widened in surprise and dismay but then settled as she appraised them. It was time to get the sluts acquainted and for the real pleasure to start.

"Britt and Sofia will be joining us for a while." Adam paused to look directly at Jenna and continued, "Sofia is Britt's fuckslut, but for the right price, she will share her. In fact," he commented mildly, "if the money's right she may even concede to getting fucked by a real man's cock herself."

"Never!" Britt spat back.

Adam smiled coldly and reached for his wallet. He pulled a thick wad of notes from it and tossed them casually at Britt.

"You see Jenna; there is something quite special about people who fuck for money. They will do whatever you want. You really can make them dance to your tune."

Jenna watched in stunned fascination. It was bizarre; finding herself in an opulent hotel suite with a total stranger who had paid hard cold cash to two expensive lesbian call girls to fuck her and do God knows what else. It was sordid, so dirty and sleazy in spite of the plush surrounds, but she was so fucking turned on that she trembled with anticipation. Her head buzzed in confusion at her own arousal and reaction, but the burn in her pussy pushed all doubts and questions away. There were so many delicious possibilities that Adam could have planned with these whores.

Britt tucked the money into her coat pocket and nodded at Sofia who stripped off the red dress slowly. Her succulent ripe breasts with big pointy nipples sprang free and Jenna's eyes followed the silky fabric as it slid over her hips to reveal a black garter belt and black hose. Sofia wore no panties and her fingers slid enticingly over her flat stomach to a shortly trimmed triangle of blonde hair above her mound.

"I am wet from just looking at you," she told Jenna in her sexy accent. She lewdly spread her fleshy outer lips open to reveal her glistening sex and used two fingers to pull the hood back exposing the swollen knob of her clitoris to everyone in the room. Her eyes were bright with lust. Jenna felt her stomach flutter nervously as Sofia moved towards the bed and pulled the tattered lingerie from her body.

"You won't need this, I want you naked," she said tossing it aside and sliding between Jenna's outstretched thighs. Britt and Adam were both intensely focused on watching Sofia's discovery of Jenna's body.

A warm rush of air followed by the flicking of a hot tongue over her moist pussy lips caused Jenna to gasp. Sofia twirled her tongue gently savoring the exploration of fresh new cunt meat. The heady taste of champagne mixed with pussy juice was delicious and she dragged her tongue through the swollen folds eagerly.

"You taste so sweet," she said pausing to look up at Jenna and smile. Jenna moaned in response as Sofia's tongue picked up speed and began to flick against her engorged clit.

"Oh shit," Jenna groaned as she felt another soft tongue plowing into her cunt. Britt had joined Sofia and was sliding her tongue deep inside her pussy while Sofia lavished attention on her throbbing clit. A searing hot sensation soared through Jenna's body and she twisted and rubbed her nipples while her pelvis rocked and humped against the two tongues. It was different, she realized, having a female mouth and soft lips eating her and Sofia and Britt knew just how to work their talented tongues inside her oozing cunt. Small groans of pleasure came from Sofia's throat as she drew Jenna's swollen clit into her mouth and began to suckle it steadily. Jenna writhed and bucked wildly. The licking and sucking sensations were incredible. She couldn't believe how excited she had become at the hands of these women. Her breath was raspy and shallow as she felt herself nearing the delicious edge of orgasm.

"No don't let her cum yet!" Britt barked. "First we turn her into a pussy-licking bitch."

Sofia tore her mouth from Jenna's streaming cunt and changed her position so she was on her back, with her legs spread. She pulled Jenna's head down between her creamy thighs. Her own pussy was burning with need and she wanted to be tongue fucked by the hot brunette.

It happened quickly. Before Jenna could resist, her face was only inches away from Sofia's juicy cunt. She was lost in a sensual haze as she gazed at the fat inner lips that were protruding from the larger, smooth outer lips. They were dripping wet with excitement. Jenna caught the strong scent of Sofia's sex, vaginal secretions and a hint of urine. The raw smell of cunt was irresistible. It drove her wild. She leaned forward and licked around the lips tentatively and then let her tongue slither through the wet folds. Sofia groaned and spread her labia wide in a shameless display of wanton lust. Jenna's eyes stared directly into the depths of Sofia's swollen vagina.

"You like it don't you?" Sofia said in a husky whisper.

Jenna nodded and her voice caught in her throat. "It's beautiful," she gasped softly not realizing how utterly amazing an aroused woman's sex looked at this close range.

"Well then start eating the fucking thing," Britt said, pushing Jenna's head roughly into Sofia's cunt.

Jenna's head spun with excitement and just a little fear at being manhandled by a butch dyke. She dug her tongue deeply into Sofia's pungent opening and wriggled it inside before dragging it upward to her fleshy clit. She drew the swollen knob into her mouth and sucked it while she gently slipped two long fingers inside Sofia's steamy depths. With her other hand she reached up and squeezed Sofia's luscious breasts.

"Yah, yah that's it," Sofia groaned responsively, thrashing her head from side to side.

Jenna was totally immersed in her lovemaking with Sofia and the delectable feast of pussyflesh when she suddenly became aware of a strange sensation;

Hands were sliding enticingly over her body, dragging across the smoothness of her skin. Large warm masculine hands and smaller cool hands were gliding over her torso and back. She realized with a start that Britt was caressing her while still wearing the leather gloves. The stroking continued over her breasts, across her ass cheeks and between her thighs until two fingers were pressed deeply into her cunt. She moaned into Sofia's pussy at the weird kinky sensation. Britt was fucking her with leather gloved fingers. It felt velvety smooth and soft but strangely foreign, as the supple covered fingers squirmed and stroked her insides. Adam slid his hand through her drenched folds and wet a finger before easing it into her tight anus. A deep guttural groan ripped from her throat. It felt so good. Her mouth was being smothered by Sofia's drooling cunt and a path of fiery pleasure shot through her groin as Adam and Britt manipulated her fuck holes.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Sofia moaned as she writhed on the silk sheets.

"Fuck the slutbitch, Jenna, give her what she wants. She wants a woman like you to use her cunt," Adam commanded.

Driven by her maddening desire and Adam's urging Jenna shoved a third finger into Sofia and twisted them hard massaging the rippled walls of the blonde whore's pussy. She crossed the fingers together bunching them inside Sofia's tight tunnel and slid them in and out of her slick hole rotating them at the same time while she captured the swollen clit between her pursed lips and applied a rapid combination of sucking and licking to it.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers