One Nasty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

"Ahhh my fuck! "Sofia howled as she slammed and plunged her hips against Jenna's mouth and then jerked in orgasmic release. Her body was flushed and her breath labored. Jenna could feel the walls of Sofia's pussy pulsing and squeezing around her fingers as each wave of pleasure rippled through her. Her own fingers had been inside her body many times, but somehow this was entirely different. Feeling another woman's sex as she came was incredibly intimate and terribly exciting.

"That was good, fuck, so good," Sofia gasped. "You eat pussy well."

Jenna smiled and pulled away. Her hands and mouth were wet from Sofia's cum and her own cunt felt slick and sticky from her excitement. She wriggled against Adam and Britt's probing fingers but they withdrew them from her holes leaving a vacant unwelcome emptiness

"No don't do that," she pleaded as she turned to face them.

Her eyes widened in surprise. Britt had removed her leather coat and was dressed like Sofia in black garter belt, hose and high heels. But between her sleek groin a brutal looking strap-on dildo bobbed obscenely. She adjusted the harness to ensure that the smaller dildo on the inside fit snugly into her own vagina for her own pleasure.

"Is this what the little pussybitch wants yah?" Britt asked menacingly. "Does Jenna need a big bad cock to fill her tight little shaved cunt?

Jenna's eyes darted nervously to Adam and then back to the intimidating flesh-colored rubber cock. The head was huge, the shaft monstrously thick and veiny. A pair of heavy balls were attached to the base and aside from its dimensions, it looked very real. Britt removed her gloves and stood with one hand on her slim hip. She slowly stroked the fake cock with her other hand, enjoying the feel of it jutting out from her crotch as if it were her own flesh and blood. Jenna was mesmerized by Britt's actions. She felt giddy and her pussy pulsed wildly at the thought of being ravaged by the massive appendage.

"You do want it don't you, Jenna?" Adam said harshly. "All sluts want lots of hot cock. Big hot cock!" He grinned lecherously and watched the flicker of fear and hunger in her eyes fuelled by her own driving lust.

Britt turned suddenly and sauntered over to the dresser. She retrieved the thick black double dildo and returned to the bed.

"First we get you stretched to take my cock, you are too tight," she said gruffly. She positioned Jenna on her hands and knees with her pussy and ass up in the air. Sofia took up the same position, back to back with Jenna.

"Look at you, you dirty slut, showing your dripping cunt to everybody and hoping someone will fill your filthy hole with a big juicy cock," Britt spat. "Yah, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, bitch!"

Jenna felt her face flush with embarrassment as her rapidly declining self-esteem battled with the struggle between getting off the bed and leaving and a deep-seated desire to continue. Her emotions were in turmoil. Why the hell was Adam putting her through this? Why didn't he just take her, fuck her as she wanted him to?

A hard resounding slap landed on her upturned buttocks and she yelped as the stinging pain of it ripped through her. Something snapped inside her and she felt her control seep away.

"Fuck you bitch," she hissed. Her eyes flashed angrily as she looked over her shoulder at Britt. "Now push that fucking dildo into me, you butch whore cunt." She could not believe the filthy language that was spewing from her mouth but she continued brashly with her tirade. "Don't you forget bitch that you are paid to follow instructions and you will do exactly what I want. Now do it! Slut!"

Adam's eyes narrowed and he felt his cock jerk at the power struggle before him. Jenna had finally surrendered completely to her overwhelming carnal lust. She was taking charge of her own pleasure.

A small smile of satisfaction crossed Jenna's lips as she felt the one end of the black dildo slide into her creamy cunt. Britt pushed the other end into Sofia who thrust back hard towards Jenna and slammed more of the black thickness into her. Jenna moaned at the force and depth of the penetration but responded lustily by moving her body in rhythm to fuck back into Sofia.

Adam breathed deeply letting the maddening scent of female essence fill his nose. He watched as the two sets of swollen pussy lips glided along the juice covered toy and he slowly began to stroke his achingly hard cock. The sounds of their pleasured cries and their asses smacking against each other was driving him wild with lust. He moved around to where Sofia was and guided his cock into her mouth.

"Time to suck the real thing whore."

"Oh God," Sofia groaned as she took as much of his throbbing meat into her mouth as she could. But she slowed her fuck rhythm, spearing the dildo more slowly into Jenna's pussy.

"Fuck me!" Jenna shrieked. "Harder!"

An evil gleam lit up Britt's ice blue eyes. The bastard was fucking her girl's mouth, now his fuckslut would pay. She reached between Jenna's legs and pulled the glistening dildo from her cunt.

"You want to be fucked hard yah?" she said harshly.

Jenna nodded and lowered her upper body to her elbows, forcing her ass up higher. She couldn't believe how hot she was and how much she wanted to cum with a thick cock lodged in her cunt.

Britt eased Jenna to the edge of the bed so that she could stand behind her and placed the bulbous head of her strap-on cock at the opening between the slightly gaping lips of Jenna's pussy. She pushed her hips forward and kept up the pressure until the ring of muscle at Jenna's opening let the tip inside.

"Oh shit it's too big." Jenna winced as she forced herself to relax, but her cunt muscles held firm and wouldn't budge.

"You can take it, bitch." Britt swore softly as she kept up the relentless pressure until Jenna felt herself beginning to expand and the huge head slid inside her. She cried out from the sharp stab of pain as the massive intrusion stretched and filled her pussy. A look of satisfaction crossed Britt's face as she watched the muscles in Jenna's ass and thighs quiver as her cunt stretched obscenely to take the thick head and a few inches of the thick veiny shaft.

"God, no more please," Jenna whimpered.

She had never felt anything like it or been stretched to this degree. The pain had lessened to a dull ache that blended with the intoxicating feeling of being crammed full and the massive girth was pressing against her swollen clit. Britt steadied herself on her high heels enjoying the sight of Jenna's stretched pussy lips around her cock and having her totally at her mercy. She dug her fingers into Jenna's hips and gripped them firmly before deliberately pressing forward again to drive more of the massive intruder into Jenna's stuffed cunt.

"Oohhh shit!"

Adam couldn't distinguish the astonished squeal that erupted from Jenna as being either delight or pain. It seemed rather to be an anguished combination of both. Sofia had slid her mouth off his cock and was staring at Jenna's blazing lips gripping the huge dick. She crawled over to the bed to be close to the women and gently caressed Britt's ass while she fucked Jenna.

"That's a good bitch, taking so much of my cock," Britt grunted. She pulled back and allowed Jenna to get used to the sensation before roughly jamming it back inside her again.

A groan of pleasure rattled from Jenna's throat as Britt drove mercilessly into her with deep brutal strokes. Her cunt was well lubricated from her excitement and it was starting to feel good, really good. The aching pain had faded and was replaced by fiery heat. Jenna could feel the thick veins on the cock rippling along the tight stretched walls of her cunt and she pushed back against her dyke lover wildly. She caught sight of herself in the mirror, bent forward on her hands and knees while being savagely fucked by a tall blonde woman. Her own face was a mask of raw lust and she saw Britt grimace in pleasure as she picked up the fuck rhythm while her hands mashed Jenna's breasts

"You are ready, Jenna?" Her Swedish accent was thick with lust.

"Yes, yes!" Jenna screamed hotly. "I'm close, you goddamned bitch, I'm close!"

She felt her pussy muscles quiver and struggle to fully clench and pulsate around the thick cock. It kept her hanging, balancing on the brink for a few excruciating seconds until her body spasmed uncontrollably and a howl of pleasure erupted from her with the overwhelming release. Britt trembled and gasped letting forth an incoherent string of pleasured moans and curses as her cunt exploded in orgasm around the vibrating dildo inside her. Sofia pulled Britt's face towards her and kissed her passionately while Jenna felt the slick toy slide out of her seeping cunt. Her body pulsed in post coital bliss as she shuddered and watched the Swedish women share a tender embrace.

"We're not performing, you understand?" Britt said as she gently released Sofia and guided her onto the bed. "We're lovers." She sat at the edge of the bed and thrust four fingers into Sofia's dripping crease.

"Ahh yah my darling," Sofia groaned as she reached up to stroke and caress the hand that was reaming into her. Her full tits pointed towards Britt who leaned forward and sucked them gently into her mouth. She kept up the steady massaging and fingering of Sofia's cunt until Sofia trembled and shook in orgasmic bliss.

Jenna stood up and walked on shaky legs to the bathroom. She needed to pee and to wipe herself clean. Her pussy was drenched from her cum and it had leaked onto the top of her thighs. After washing and drying herself she glanced in the mirror and ran a hand through the disheveled hair that fell wildly around her shoulders. Her eyes blazed back, taunting her with a wild untamed look. So this, she thought, is the look of a woman who has just engaged in wicked wanton sex. She smiled sultrily at her reflection.

The night was not over yet. She wanted Adam!

He watched her as she strode from the bathroom, still in her heels and silky thigh highs. She let her nipples graze his chest as she whispered in his ear; "Please can you tell them to go now; I want to take care of you." Her hand caressed his tumescent cock lightly as she spoke and he ran his fingers idly over the curve of her ass.

"Soon but first they must do something for me."

He produced a string of anal beads. "I want them to get you ready." He stroked his cock slowly and fixed his eyes on her

"Ready?" she said her heart skipping a beat.

Dear God, her ass, that's what Adam wanted! She shivered her mind abuzz with new conflicts. That sacrosanct little hole that none of her lovers had ever been able to conquer and have. Of course there was the one fumbling attempt shortly after she had lost her virginity, by an inept boy who had hurt her trying to get it in, but he didn't, so that didn't really count. Since then she had guarded her tight little rosebud possessively. It was hers, to use for her private pleasure when she masturbated and to give to someone whom she really loved one day...

"On the bed whore." Adam snapped. His tone of his voice, harsh and filled with desire snapped her out of her reverie.

"Please," she gasped, as hands pushed her face down onto the bed "I can't do this." A pillow was pushed under her belly raising her hips and ass into the air.

"What did you say?" That cold hard edge had crept into his voice again.

She trembled slightly and spoke softly and urgently, "I can't. I mean, I am not sure if I want my ass fucked."

Adam laughed scornfully. So the bitch was still holding back. "You're a whore Jenna, and I know just what sluts like you want."

"And whores do as they are told," Britt said, "Now shut up and suck bitch."

Jenna was confronted by Britt's solid rubber cock again. It was unceremoniously pushed into her mouth and her eyes watered as she almost choked and gagged on it. Britt eased it back allowing Jenna to breathe and then ordered her to suck it like it was real, as if it was a part of her. Jenna did the best she could, stretching her mouth wide and sliding her tongue against the heavy rubber veins. A faint taste and the scent of her own cunt lingered on the cock. She felt her ass cheeks being pried open and a soft wet tongue lapping between the crease.

"Ohhhhh God!" Jenna groaned. Her head spun in giddy delight. Despite her protests, her body was responding wildly to the anal stimulation and her pussy began to twitch and moisten. She lifted her hips upwards to give the tongue greater access to her ass.

"Yah, yah that's better," Britt said encouragingly as she withdrew the phallus from Jenna's mouth.

Britt moved behind her and together with Sofia continued the lavish oral attention to Jenna's ass. Freshly washed, Jenna's asshole smelled of an expensive lavender soap. Britt and Sofia licked along the crevice and over the hole while Adam watched. His cock was as hard as steel, throbbing with raw lust for the gorgeous ass that was displayed before him. He gestured for the girls to hold the cheeks wide apart while he dragged his tongue over the tight wrinkled hole. He felt it pulse and Jenna moaned at the sensation.

"Oh fuck, no..." she groaned as she felt Adam's tongue force its way and enter her. She had felt the alternating soft tongues of Britt and Sofia but now Adam was feasting inside her.

The total nastiness of the act was beyond anything Jenna had ever imagined, but it was also incredibly exciting. Juice streamed from between the swollen lips of her cunt as she considered how utterly filthy and dirty she would be considered by her conservative friends or clients if they ever found out what she was allowing at this moment. She wriggled and squirmed against Adam's mouth and he plunged in and out of her wet hole with his tongue as if he were fucking her.

Jenna was caught up in a fog of sensual joy as she felt the first of the round purple beads slide into her ass. It was followed by the second and third being pressed hard against her asshole and then being sucked inside her. She let out a few deep breaths and looked over her shoulder at Adam.

"My God, what are you doing to me? It feels so good."

Adam had three beads to go. They were larger than the others and her ass would need to expand to take them. Sofia dipped her head to lick Jenna's hole again and wet the remaining beads with her saliva while Adam pressed the fourth bead against the expanding puckered flesh and through her anal orifice. There was no easy way to do the last two beads. They were big and Adam wanted them buried deep in her anal cavity. He wiggled his index finger into her tight anal hole and stretched it wide expanding her colon to fit the plum sized knobs while he forced them inside. Jenna let out a long whimpering moan.

"Jesus," she gasped as she felt her rectum swallow up the last bead. Only the end ring on the nylon cord remained hanging out of her ass. Jenna collapsed onto the bed. Her knees felt weak and for some inexplicable reason her body had started trembling.

As if on cue, the two blonde women dressed quickly and left. Adam had dismissed them. She was finally alone with him and her trembling had intensified.

"How about you fix us a drink?" he said softly in that smooth seductive tone.

Jenna nodded and stumbled over to the bar. The beads shifted and moved around inside her ass teasingly. This type of stimulation would drive her crazy and Adam knew it. Involuntarily she clenched her rectal muscles as she poured the drinks and handed Adam his glass. He smiled his thanks and reached between her legs to pull at the ring as she lifted her drink to her mouth. The liquid burned her throat and she swallowed hard as she felt her asshole resist against the tugging.

"Do you want me to pull them out Jenna?"

She gulped the rest of her drink and felt the fiery liquid explode in her stomach. "Yes and I want you to fuck me please," she whispered, letting her eyes stray to his throbbing hardness.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her hard and forcefully. She loved the feel of his rough skin against her face, the taste of his mouth. Her tongue played with his and her lips trembled. He stroked her tits with firm hands and pushed her down on the floor onto the thick rug that lay in front of the chair. He bent over her, his tongue tracing the shallow channel that ran between her breasts, exploring her navel, sampling her oozing slit.

"Oh Adam," she groaned, as she felt his tongue digging into her cunt and flicking against her clit. He pushed her legs wide apart with his hands and reached for the string. He gave it a firm even pull and she felt her asshole stretch as the huge bead struggled to pass through it. "Fuck!" she gasped as the knob forced its way through. Adam mounted her and rubbed his cock against her slick cunt

"I'm going to plug you bitch."

His cock felt enormous and she felt a twinge of pain as he entered her roughly, plugging her totally as he had promised. Then there was only ecstasy, a whirling weightlessness as she watched his cock moving in and out of her and touching her, feeling her everywhere. Her body responded to his every thrust, the waves of pleasure rising and rising. He shifted to grab the string again.

"Don't take it away, don't take your cock away," she screamed. I love it. Keep fucking me."

"That's right," he said softly. 'That's right, you bitch, talk to me. Tell me what a fucking slut like you wants. You want cock, my big fucking cock in your cunt plugging you, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, yes I love it, I love –I can't stand it, I love your cock fucking me," she gasped. "I love your huge beautiful prick, your hairy cock. I want it to plug me forever."

Adam gripped the string hard and pulled the beads from her ass. Not one at a time slowly, but in a continuous stream so that her asshole kept stretching wide as the beads popped out of her. Within a few seconds all of the beads had rippled through her tight anal ring, almost as though she were relieving herself and wasn't in control of her bowels. It was a rapid overwhelming emptying and she let out a long moan as Adam kept up his brutal pummeling into her cunt. The walls of her pussy quivered, sending shivers up the shaft of Adam's cock. But he held back his orgasm, keeping himself at a low hum as he enjoyed the pulsing in his cock.

Jenna thrashed about wildly. Her cunt was throbbing around Adam's cock and her ass was still pulsating, but it felt empty, horribly empty.

"I want your cock in my ass," she gasped softly.

"What was that Jenna?"

"Dammit, you heard me; I want it in my ass now!"

"You want your ass fucked with my big thick cock?" Adam taunted.

"Yes, I want your cock in my ass now please!"

"Spoken like a true slut," Adam hissed.

He withdrew from her and pulled her up from the floor, guiding her back to the bed. She grabbed some lube from the dresser and smeared it hastily between her cheeks before presenting her ass to him.

"Do it," she pleaded looking back at Adam and licking her full lips. Her throat was dry. The adrenaline was coursing through her body.

He did it slowly and deliberately rubbing the head of his rock hard cock against the tight entrance of her ass. She felt the pressure build against her anus as he pressed more forcibly. She was breathing heavily, the insides of her thighs trembling, but she forced herself to relax. Her puckered hole opened and suddenly the broad head of his cock was inside her, being gripped by the tight ring of her sphincter muscles. Adam pressed forward a little penetrating deeper and sinking a few more inches inside her. She gasped. That fucking hurt!

"Jesus it's big, so big," she moaned.

"Yeah it is big," Adam grunted, "but you like big and you're going to take every fucking inch slut."

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers