One Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife takes Pamela shopping, I enjoy the fashion show.
3.6k words
4.43
40.6k
30

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

I spotted Ralph out in his yard and stepped over to talk with him.

"Ralph, good morning buddy how are yak doing?" I asked as I smiled walking up to him.

"Hey, doing fine Gary. Good Morning," he replied.

"So Ralph, I have a little favor to ask you," I said. "Oh and before I forget; your daughter did a great job dog sitting for us. Anyway it seems Debbie wants to take your daughter clothes shopping," I laughed. "Those two have kind of become friends. As a matter of fact, I guess my wife and your daughter are going to do their work outs together in Debbie's gym she has set up in our basement," I added.

"Clothes shopping," Ralph said looking puzzled.

"Ya, well Debbie can't stand to see your beautiful daughter wearing baggy sweatshirts and out of style shorts, so you know, she wants to stylize her if you know what I mean. I guess hell I don't know. All I know is Debbie insisted," I said chuckling.

"Oh gee, well I don't know..." Ralph stammered not completing his thought.

"Pamela said she didn't think you would allow it," I laughed. "I told her to let me have a talk with you and that I was sure I could convince you to agree," I chuckled. "My wife has her heart set on it Ralph. She really wants to update your daughter's attire. You wouldn't want to upset my wife would you?" I laughed.

"Oh well no... But gee I just don't know..." Ralph was being difficult. "I mean if she starts dressing in you know tighter clothes, well she is ah, well endowed if you know what I mean. I just don't want boys trying to take advantage of her," he added.

"Good grief Ralph, Pamela is what eighteen, nineteen?" I said.

"She'll be nineteen next month," Ralph said.

"Look Ralph," I said getting serious with him.

I proceeded to tell Ralph that his daughter was going shopping for new clothes with my wife. I also told him that at her age, she had a right to wear anything she wanted. And that if he ever hoped to be invited over the next time my wife took one of her sleeping pills, he would NOT give his daughter any static no matter what she chose to wear. I said I knew the last thing he wanted was for that video of him with his cock in my wife's mouth to somehow find its way to his wife Gwen.

The last little tidbit caused Ralph to turn pale.

"Look Ralph, you daughter deserves to live her own life. It's not easy being a parent, but you can't keep forcing stuff on your daughter," I said smiling.

"Oh damnit," Ralph said. "I know you're right. I will just have to bite my lip I guess. She is an adult now, but it's not easy," he whined.

I was certain the idea of that video turning up for Gwen to see, had a lot to do with Ralph's compliance. Plus the thought of getting another crack at my wife more than likely played a part as well.

"Tell Pamela she doesn't have to wait until four. Tell her Debbie is ready anytime to go shopping. She loves to shop," I chuckled.

"Ok, I'll tell her," Ralph said as he turned to go inside.

"Oh and Ralph," I said. "You might be getting a call from me to help me tonight. Debbie has been having trouble sleeping; I think one of her pills would help, don't you?" I laughed.

His eyes widened as he smiled broadly. "Oh I am sure it would," he grinned as he went in.

Debbie and Pamela were gone the rest of the morning and finally returned in the early afternoon. Both had shopping bags> Pamela had a huge smile as they came into the house.

"You have to see my new outfits," Pamela beamed.

I settled back in my chair and said, "I am ready for the fashion show young lady."

She giggled and her and my wife disappeared down the hallway.

After helping her carry the bags back to our bedroom, Debbie came out and sat on the sofa across from me to give me a play by play of the clothing as Pamela modeled them.

Short skirts, low cut blouses, almost see through blouses, leggings, bare midriff blouses, those seemed to be her favorites, and one startling bikini that knocked my socks off. This bikini was as skimpy as they come, barely covering Pamela's nipples; her tits were displayed on both sides of the thin strip of material. Covering her cunt was another thin strip that tied at her sides.

"I am not sure when I will wear this bikini," Pamela giggled, "but I loved it," she gushed.

The final outfit was her workout outfit according to Debbie.

As Pamela came down the hallway, again I was blown away. The shorts were indeed short, as well as skin tight. The fabric seemed to stretch and it molded her fabulous body. The top left her midriff exposed all the way up to just under her tits. The top seemed to drape over her breasts and it was apparent that if you looked up from below, you would see the underside of her tits. The outfit was entirely white.

"Ok, come over here closer," I said.

Giggling, Pamela came and stood in front of me. I leaned forward and looked up and sure enough, there was the naked underside of her firm tits. I reached forward and ran my finger up and down the cleft of her cunt lips prominently on display as the stretchy fabric molded her cunt. It was an incredible camel toe effect.

"No panties?" I looked up at the giggling Pamela.

"Not with white," she giggled.

"You of course know what this means," I said looking up at her grinning face.

"No, what?" she responded.

Well watching this incredible fashion show and looking at your incredible body in all these outfits has put me in, shall we say a state of need," I laughed as I pulled my sweatpants down and my rock hard cock popped up already leaking pre cum..

Pamela giggled as she stared at my hard cock bobbing in front of her.

Debbie laughed, "So what are you going to do about that Pamela?" she asked.

"Do you want me to suck you," she asked with a grin. "Would that help?" she giggled.

"Oh that would help," I declared as I scooted forward and laid back to allow her more access to my throbbing cock.

"Don't get any of your stuff on my top," she cautioned me.

"Well take the top off," I laughed.

"Oh well ya, that would be better," she giggled as she quickly pulled the short top over her head. Her large firm tits wobbled and jiggled as she tossed it to the floor next to her.

"Do you want me to swallow your stuff again; she grinned as she clutched my cock by its shaft.

"Cum Pamela, it's called cum," I said. "And of course I want you to swallow it," I chuckled.

Her hand had already started jacking me off the moment she grabbed my cock and her mouth went immediately down and she sucked the head of my cock in.

You might have thought she was starved for cum the way she was jacking my cock. Her hand was almost a blur. Debbie had moved over on her knees to watch as Pamela working on getting me to cum in her mouth.

Debbie reached down and tugged the tight shorts down to just above her knees, then began rubbing her cunt and finger fucking her. Pamela was on her knees between my legs. Debbie lay down on her back and nudged Pamela's legs apart as she scooted under her. I could tell when my wife had reached Pamela's cunt because she gasped as she felt her tongue penetrate her cunt lips.

Pamela moaned around my cock and she very quickly reached an orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmoooorrrrrrrrrfffffff," Pamela moaned with my cock in her mouth.

I felt my cum rising to my cock, "Swallow it baby," I moaned as I felt the first long spurt of cum shoot into her mouth. This was quickly followed by more jets of cum shooting in her mouth as she gagged a little then gulped several times to swallow my load.

"Grab me a towel babe," my wife said from between Pamela's legs. "She is dripping wet and it wouldn't look good for her to go home with her crotch dripping wet," she giggled.

"Oh I am not going to wear this home, my dad would have a hissy fit," Pamela laughed.

"No," I said. "I want you to wear this outfit home, and I want you to call me if your dad says one thing to you about it. Just tell him these are your workout clothes, and leave it at that," I added.

"Well... Ok, but I am betting he has a cow when he sees me in this," she nervously giggled.

Pamela called me later saying she could not believe it. "My dad didn't say a word. He even seemed happy I had new outfits," she blurted still in disbelief.

"I can only guess what you told Ralph," Debbie chuckled after I told her what his response was to his daughters workout clothing.

"Well, you would be mostly right, except I did add one little tidbit in there for Ralphy boy," I chuckled.

"Oh NO!" Debbie said turning red. "I am not going through anything like that again," she stomped her foot for emphasis.

"Oh come on babe," I whined. "I told him you have been having trouble sleeping and I thought I could get you to take a sleeping pill," I chuckled.

"GARY! Why do you put me in these situations?" she whimpered.

"Well, I figured it was for Pamela. I mean we both knew she needed to stop wearing those ugly shorts and crap," I said. "Ralph was not giving in at first. Of course after I mentioned that Gwen might accidentally see a certain video, he nearly passed out on me, so I added the bit about you taking a pill tonight," I laughed. "He perked right up when I mentioned that," I chuckled.

"Oh I bet he perked right up alright," she whined, sighing deeply.

"Don't think you can get in a habit of this mister," she scolded me. "I mean come on Gary... Ralph?" she gave me a look, shaking her head.

That evening I told her I was going to call Ralph and that she should go and slip into one of her shorty robes with nothing under it.

She glared at me as she stomped down the hallway. She was obviously not a happy camper.

A short time later she came padding back into the living room wearing the white shorty robe.

"Just untie it babe and come over here," I said.

She gave me a puzzled look but did as I asked.

"See, I thought I could tell Ralphy boy that you had taken the pill and nodded out before you knew it. So I arranged you on our ottoman so he could do your butt," I chuckled.

Debbie rolled her eyes, "you want him to do my butt?" she said sarcastically.

"Well I doubt he has ever done Gwen's butt so I thought this would give him a real thrill," I said.

"You will tell him to shoot in my mouth though, right?" she asked.

"Oh sure, cause I know you're addicted and all," I laughed and she slapped my arm, chuckling a little herself.

Shaking her head in mock disgust she said, "Go ahead... Go ahead and call the little twerp, let's get this over with," she added.

I had her kneel down and lay her upper body across the ottoman. He knees would be on the floor. I grabbed a pillow to raise her firm apple ass up a little and I spread her legs.

"Comfy?" I asked.

"Oh you bet, I could sleep like this all the time," she spewed sarcastically.

Her robe was open in the front so her bare tits were on the ottoman and all I would have to do is flip her robe up to reveal her naked ass. I then called Ralph.

"Oh ah, well sure I can give you a hand, I'll be right over," he said after I told him Debbie was out like a light.

Moments later our door bell rang. "Ok babe, its show time," I chuckled. My wife actually flipped me off.

As Ralph entered grinning widely, I asked him, "So tell me Ralph have you ever fucked your wife in her ass?"

"Oh hell no," he answered quickly. "Well I mean I have tried a few times, you know like after she was half lit and stuff. But I guess maybe she needed more booze. She would never go for it," he sighed.

"Well tonight is your lucky night partner," I laughed as I showed him into the living room.

He froze as he spotted Debbie lying across the ottoman with her beautiful ass just barely covered by a short white robe.

"She fell asleep like that?" he whispered obviously shocked by what he was seeing.

"Fuck no," I laughed. "She normally goes into bed when she takes those pills, but they snuck up on her tonight. So I pulled her hot little body off the sofa and arranged her like she is. I even put a pillow under her so her tight little ass is more accessible," I chuckled. "If you know what I mean," I elbowed him as I chuckled.

"She is absolutely lovely," Ralph said shaking his head as he sighed. "You are one lucky guy Gary," he added.

"Ya, I know. But hey, you're the lucky guy tonight," I chuckled. "You get to fuck her in her asshole," I elbowed him again as I nudged him toward her.

"Are you... Or will you ah be here?" he asked nervously.

"Well sure Ralph, I am going to record it on my snazzy new camera," I laughed. "I figured you might like something new to jack off to," I chuckled.

Ralph turned beet red, but continued to stare at my wife's ass sticking up at him.

"Come on Ralph, drop your drawers and have at this," I said as I flipped Debbie's robe up almost covering her head. She looked as incredible as she always does naked. Her firm ass was Ralph's main focus but her narrow waist and firm legs all were causing old Ralph's pants to tent in front.

"Wow, she is absolutely stunning," Ralph mumbled.

"The clothes Ralph, loose the fucking clothes," I laughed jarring him from his trance as he quickly fumbled with his belt.

Soon he was standing naked, except for his socks, which caused me to chuckle.

"Get on your knees Ralph and line that cock up with her asshole. Don't worry, she is completely out of it," I chuckled.

Ralph had been whispering somewhat loudly, but still whispering the entire time, I had been talking at my normal volume.

Ralph reached between Debbie's spread legs and rubbed his hand over her cunt, shoving a finger in a little ways.

"She is very wet," He gasped.

"What, you don't think I didn't finger fuck her when I positioned her? I mean her naked body turns me on too Ralphy," I chuckled.

"M-m-maybe I should ah, er, put it in there to you know kind of lube it up before I put it in her ass hole," Ralph stuttered and stammered.

"Good idea," I said as I moved the camera down to capture his cock penetrating my wife's wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," Ralph moaned as he slid his cock into Debbie's wet cunt. "She is really wet," he whispered.

He pumped his cock in and out a few times, and then pulled it out dripping from her juices. He looked down and placed the head of his cock at her tight anus.

"You have to cum in her mouth Ralph," I said. "So when you are about to shoot, pull it out and I will roll her over so you can shoot it in her mouth," I added.

"After it's been in her asshole?" Ralph gasped.

"Hey it's easier for me to clean up that way. She'll just swallow it," I chuckled.

Ralph leaned in a little as he looked at his cock begin to spread my wife's tight sphincter.

"She is lovely, so incredible," Ralph muttered almost to himself as he pressed more forward watching the head of his cock go slowly deeper.

Suddenly the head of his cock popped past her puckered anus and was lodged in her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, wowwwww," Ralph moaned.

I had gotten a great close up of his cock popping inside her asshole. "You're gonna love this video Ralph. Come on, shove it in deeper. She's out, she can take it all," I laughed.

Gripping my wife's firm hips, Ralph lunged a little forward sliding his cock deeper in her ass.

He pulled back a little then shoved forward again, this time deeper still. Ralph has a decent sized cock, probably close to seven inches or so. It is pretty thick so I knew my wife would get off on it.

Soon Ralph made his final lunge forward and buried his cock to his balls inside Debbie's ass. He then began pumping her asshole like a fucking jack hammer.

"Ughn, Ughn, Ughn, Ughn," Debbie groaned each time he jammed his cock in.

"Oh shit," Ralph suddenly heard my wife's grunts. "Is, is, is she awake?" he whispered with his cock buried deep in her ass.

I laughed, "No, hell no she is out of it. That doesn't mean she won't grunt when you jam you cock in like that," I laughed. "I am guessing she is dreaming she is being fucked in her ass," I chuckled.

Ralph stayed frozen, "You're sure?" I asked.

I moved up and looked at my wife's face. Her eyes were wide open as she stared daggers at me.

"Yup, I am sure," I said. "She is out like a light," I laughed. "Don't forget Ralph, cum in her mouth," I added.

Gripping her hips firmly, Ralph began pumping his cock in her asshole. I could hear his balls slapping against my wife's dripping cunt each time he slammed his cock in.

"Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack," his balls sounded.

"Ok, getting close here," Ralph said through gritted teeth.

"Pull out and I will roll her over," I said.

Ralph pulled his cock out and knee walked back to stand up gripping his cock tightly as I lifted my wife easily and rolled her onto her back. Her firm tits jiggled. Her delicious nipples were standing rock hard. Ralph ran up squeezing his cock as I tilted Debbie's head back and pried her mouth open with my fingers.

Ralph aimed his cock at my wife's wide open mouth and jacked himself off a few strokes before a ribbon on thick cum spurted directly into her mouth. Then a second spurt burst from the tip and nearly all of that landed in her mouth with some of it hitting her chin. Finally a smaller amount drizzled out of his cock, some dropping on her tits and some her chin.

I was able to get most of that on video, even though it was hectic at first getting her rolled over. I moved in close to show the cum pooling in her mouth before she closed her mouth and swallowed.

Ralph stood there staring at my naked wife spread eagle on the ottoman. He was obviously savoring the view of her with her wet cunt oozing pussy juice and her firm tits with her rock hard nipples.

He stepped in and gripping his limp cock, he began rubbing it on her nipples, then he moved up and rubbed his cock on her forehead, then her cheeks and finally across her lips which involuntarily parted slightly as he rubbed his wet cock across them.

"I am sorry Gary, but she is so incredibly hot, I just have to rub myself all over her body," he mumbled as he moved back down and rubbed his cock up and down her wet cunt.

"Hey, believe me I get it," I chuckled. "I pinch myself every day," I added. "Don't worry, I will call you the next time she takes one of her sleeping pills," I said noticing a slight flinch from Debbie as I said that.

Ralph, having rubbed his flaccid cock over every accessible inch of my wife, finally moved back and pulled his shorts and pants back on.

"I really can't thank you enough Gary. A guy like me would never have a chance with someone as beautiful as your wife under normal circumstances," he said with a big sigh.

"No problem Ralph, I will get you a thumb drive of this latest adventure of yours. You'll be jacking off in no time buddy," I chuckled.

Ralph actually laughed and said, "You know it," as he left.

When I went back into the living room, Debbie was sitting up. "You'll CALL him the next time I take a sleeping pill," she sneered sarcastically.

"Hey babe, we need to keep him in the fold so we can keep Pamela coming over. I told him you and Pamela had planned to work out together. I am dying to see how Pamela reacts to Ted or some of his workers, not to mention Jason," I chuckled. Wait till she gets a look at his horse cock," I chuckled.

Debbie giggled at that also.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers