One Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
We introduce Pamela to our lawn boy.
4.9k words
4.47
39.2k
16

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

We finally managed to get Pamela over to meet Jason, our lawn boy. (Split Second Decision) He had mowed the lawn several times and it seemed like each time for some reason, Pamela was not home. As he mowed our lawn on this day, Debbie called and asked Pamela to step over. I quickly activated my camera system anticipating another award winning video for my collection.

She came over. "I want you to meet Jason when he is finished with the lawn," Debbie said. Pamela turned bright red.

"I have seen him walking by before," Pamela said. "Is he the one you pay by sucking him off?" she stammered.

"Yes, and wait until you see the size of his penis," Debbie replied in her usual clinical manner.

Pamela got even redder at the mention of Jason's penis. "He... He won't m-m-mind if I am here?" she stuttered.

"Oh I am sure it will embarrass him, he gets embarrassed almost as easily as I do, but I think he will go along with me when I grab him, you know, down there," she giggled.

About that time, the lawn mower stopped and we knew Jason would soon be coming in for his blow job.

I sat in a chair nearby reading the paper and seemingly paying little attention to what was going on. My wife was wearing her work out shorts and a light tee shirt with her customary bra. Pamela was also wearing cotton work out shorts and one of her favorite chopped tee shirts. Her firm tits were bra less as was her custom and her firm abdomen rippled with anticipation. They were both sitting on the sofa across the room from where I was.

Jason came in through the sliding glass door off the dining area. "Oh I'm sorry," he stammered when he entered the living room and saw Pamela. "I didn't realize you had company. I'll come back later to get paid," he hurriedly added as he started to turn.

"Oh don't be silly," my wife laughed. "Come here and meet Pamela, our next door neighbor," she said.

Jason did kind of a stumbling stutter step into the living room and nervously walked around the sofa to stand in front of the two girls. "Ah hi, ah I'm Jason, I mow their lawn," he stammered as he half bowed in Pamela's direction.

It was hard to say who was the most embarrassed. Jason was glowing red as he twitched and fidgeted, and Pamela was easily just as red as she did her level best to avoid eye contact with Jason. It seemed her focus was directed in the area of Jason's crotch under his customary baggy shorts.

Pamela's firm tits rose and fell at an increasing pace. She undoubtedly was anticipating what my wife would be doing next.

"So how have you been Jason," my wife asked as she reached and kind of twiddled with the hem at the bottom of his baggy shorts.

"Ah fine, I've been fine," Jason stammered as his breathing increased to a pace almost matching Pamela's.

"So what do you think of our Miss Pamela? She is looking for a boyfriend you know," Debbie giggled as Pamela half heartedly swatted at her, turning redder still.

"Ah well, I think she is very pretty," Jason stammered as his legs began to noticeably quiver.

My wife was tugging on the hem of Jason's shorts and they were beginning to inch downward.

When he realized my wife was slowly pulling his shorts down, "I c-c-can come back later. I mean ah I don't want to bother you ah..." Jason blurted as he clutched the waistband of his shorts.

Pamela was practically gasping for breath and she was staring at the outline of what she assumed was Jason's cock as Debbie tugged harder on the hem of his shorts pulling them from his grasp.

She tugged again and the base of Jason's enormous cock came into view. Pamela's mouth hung open and her eyes were fixed on the thickness of Jason's cock.

Debbie tugged again which revealed probably five inches of Jason's huge cock and there was still more to come. Jason was shaking and held his hands balled into fists at his side as my wife continued slowly pulling his shorts lower.

"I think Miss Pamela wants to see your penis. Is that ok with you?" my wife asked as she looked up to see Jason standing rigidly with his eyes clenched shut. I'm not sure if Jason even heard the question. I thought he just might pass out the way his knees were buckling and he was shaking so much.

Pamela's gaze was fixed on what she could now see of Jason's huge cock. Subconsciously Pamela's hand had moved to her crotch and she was rubbing her cunt through her shorts. Her nipples were jutting rock hard. My wife's rock hard nipples were obvious as well in spite of her bra.

Pamela's eyes were the size of saucers and she gasped as my wife pulled Jason's shorts down farther. His huge ten inch plus cock popped up when the fat head finally cleared his shorts. The head of his cock glistened from the oozing pre cum.

"What do you think Miss Pamela?" my wife chuckled. "I told you he had a huge penis," she added as she reached and gripped Jason's cock by his shaft. Her tiny hand looked even tinier compared to Jason's dripping cock.

"Here," my wife said as she lifted Jason's semi erect cock up pointing it at the red faced Pamela. "He has some stuff coming out that you need to taste," she said as she squeezed Jason's cock causing a bubble of pre cum to form at the tip.

"Oh ah... I couldn't ah..." Pamela managed to mumble.

"Oh come on, you know you want to," Debbie said as she reached behind Pamela and pushed her head toward Jason's cock.

Pamela did not struggle as my wife pushed her head toward the cock in her hand and she opened her mouth wide and sucked the fat head inside.

Jason's cock went immediately rigid as he moaned loudly when he felt Pamela's lips close around the head of his cock.

Pamela reached up and began jacking off Jason's cock as she sucked on the head.

My wife let this continue for a while and then she nudged Pamela aside and leaned in taking Jason's cock in her mouth. She leaned forward until his cock was pressing against her throat, then lunged forward taking his enormous cock deep in her throat till his balls flattened against her chin.

Pamela's mouth dropped open as she looked on in amazement at my wife's ability to swallow Jason's entire cock.

My wife was making a gagging sort of noise as she struggled to keep his cock deep in her throat. Then she began pulling back and then gripping Jason's skinny ass pull him back deep in her throat.

Jason did not last long and with his cock buried deep in my wife's mouth erupted a flood of cum straight down her throat. Her spasming throat constricted as she gulped and choked on the flood of warm cum. Cum oozed past her lips and ran down her chin, but she was able to keep his cock all the way in her throat until she felt his cock growing limp.

Finally she leaned back a little and Jason's now limp and very wet cock slid from her lips to hang flaccid between his legs.

Pamela quickly leaned in and sucked his limp cock in her mouth as if she was trying to bring it back to life. She began jacking him off as she sucked on his cock vigorously. Finally she quit and leaned back on the sofa.

Jason had to steady himself as he leaned down to pull his shorts up.

"I definitely think you two should date each other," I bellowed from across the room.

"Oh I do too," my wife chimed in.

"Well I would like to," Jason responded feebly.

"That sounds like fun," Pamela giggled as she blushed.

And so, that was pretty much how Jason and Pamela first met and began dating. The only real glitch was that Pamela did not yet know how to drive, so she obviously did not have a license, and Jason knew how to drive, but he did not have a car. I am not sure if he had a license or not.

Since Ralph and Gwen only had a two seat sports car, (undoubtedly a product of Ralph's mid life crisis,) I was designated as their driver until Jason managed to save up enough to buy a pickup he wanted to use in his fledgling landscaping business.

So when they went on dates, they both rode in the back seat and I drove. Ralph and Gwen both seemed to like Jason and while they were apprehensive at first, over time, they have grown to trust Jason. Gwen did insist Pamela go on birth control if she was going to date.

"I realize Jason is not that kind of boy," Gwen said to Pamela, "and we obviously trust you, but these days you just can't be too careful," she added. Pamela obliged and started taking the pills.

The minute they both got in the back seat of my car on one of their dates, just as soon as we were far enough away from Pamela's house, she would pull her shorts down or her dress up, slip out of her panties and Jason would have his cock in her. Several times, they told me to just drive around while they fucked in the back seat.

It didn't matter if it was still daylight; Pamela went for Jason's cock as soon as we were far enough away. Many times, she had to run into our house before she went home to clean up. Often times she had to take a quick shower. She always had either a cunt full of cum or more recently an ass full of cum since Jason had started fucking her in her asshole.

You don't have to feel sorry for me either. My deal was before I took them home she had to pay her driver. This amounted to her crawling over the seat and sucking my cock until I dropped my load in her mouth. Jason used this time to straighten himself out and usually lean over to watch her swallow my load.

I am going to miss these dates when Jason finally gets his pick up.

Jason had arranged one date that only involved me driving them to the bus depot. He had arranged tickets to an annual fireworks display in a town about an hour's bus ride from here. Debbie and I had always talked about doing this since the fireworks display was known far and wide. So far we had never gotten around to it, and there were only so many seats available on the bus. There were never any places to park in this town because of the notoriety of the event, so the best way to get there was by bus.

Pamela was excited about it and Ralph and Gwen thought it was a great idea.

I was eager to hear about it when they got back. I figured if they endorsed it, I would make a concerted effort to get tickets next year.

I went to pick them up when I knew the bus would be arriving and shortly after pulling into the parking lot, they emerged from the depot and headed to my car.

I could not get over how hot Pamela looked compared to the old days of baggy Bermuda shorts and oversized baggy sweatshirts. On this night she wore one of her chopped tops that hung just below her firm tits. This put her rock hard abs on full display down to her short shorts. With her long firm legs she was a complete babe. Jason was one lucky dude for certain.

Not only was he getting his cock sucked by my wife for mowing our lawn, but he was now dating Pamela and she was fucking and sucking him every chance she got. As they approached my car I marveled at how the average guy would not even notice she had a large nose or a noticeable overbite. How could you with that body she had. Most guys could not get past her tits.

"So tell me all about it," I said as they both climbed into the front seat. Pamela slid in next to me and Jason got in next to her. The minute Jason pulled the door closed and the dome light went out, it was like her hand was magnetized. She immediately reached between my legs and gripped my cock through my sweat pants. Then she reached up and slid her hand down into my sweat pants and gripped my cock firmly. Jason didn't notice any of this as he started to tell me about the event.

"Well you see what Pamela is wearing," Jason said. "I mean I know she gets a lot of attention in her outfits," he added.

Pamela elbowed Jason. "Oh I do not," she giggled as she squeezed my cock.

"Oh ya, like no one noticed you huh," Jason laughed.

Pamela squeezed my cock again.

"We got on the bus and just across the aisle, there sat these two older black guys. I figured they must be into fireworks too, so I didn't give them much thought. They nudged each other though when they first spotted Pamela," he said. "I mean they were staring wide eyed as she walked up the aisle. It was pretty obvious she did not have a bra on the way her tits jiggled and her nipples were poking through the material. The last seats were just across from them. I slid in first since I wanted to look out the window," he added. "Looking back, I guess I should have taken the aisle seat."

"Well it was hot today and this outfit is for hot days," she chuckled squeezing my cock for emphasis.

Jason continued, "The bus was nice. It had those high backed seats and screens on the backs of the seats in front of us if we wanted to watch a movie. It was about an hour drive so we didn't mess with that," he said.

"We had just pulled onto the road when the black dude sitting closest burst out in laughter," he said. "We both looked and the other guy was nudging the one closest to us and then they would both laugh. The one doing all the nudging had what looked like several bills clutched in his hand. Pamela turned and looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. We had no idea what was so funny," Jason added.

"So then after more nudging and laughing, the guy closest to us stood up and stepped over toward us. I know my mouth fell open when he reached and unzipped his pants. He was facing both of us and Pamela immediately looked straight forward as she clutched my hand tighter."

"I was scared," Pamela blurted. "I had no idea what he was doing," she added, squeezing my cock as she began slowly stroking it.

"The guy fishes inside his pants and hauls out his semi hard cock," Jason said. "I am staring, not really believing what I am seeing," he said. "And the black guy looks at me like he could kill me and says,"

"What the fuck you looking at kid!"

"Well the way he said it sent shivers down my spine and I snapped my head forward immediately. Pamela had a death grip on the aisle armrest and was squeezing my hand with her other hand till it was almost painful."

"Neither of us knew what to do," Pamela whined, stroking my cock and giving it a quick squeeze.

"Then this dude starts leaning in on Pamela and he began poking the side of her face with his cock. He never said a word but he started rubbing his cock up and down her cheek. His cock was getting harder and pretty soon pre cum started to seep out of it. He rubbed that across Pamela's cheek then down to her lips."

Pamela was sliding her hand up and down my cock as Jason was telling the story and my cock was by now rock hard. I was doing my best to keep my mind on the road as I drove below the posted speed limit.

Jason continued, "She was frozen in her seat as he rubbed his drooling cock all over her face. Across her nose, down to her lips, he ever smeared pre cum across her glasses. He would squeeze his cock and the pre cum was almost pouring out of his cock," Jason said rapidly.

"He reached down with one hand and pulled her top up exposing her tits as he kept rubbing his cock all over her face. Then he gripped the top of her head and twisted her face toward his cock. He obviously intended to try and stick it in her mouth."

"What was I supposed to do?" Pamela whimpered as she squeezed my cock extra hard this time.

"She kept her mouth firmly closed as he swiped his cock back and forth across her lips coating them with his pre cum. He pressed his cock against her closed lips and kept it there as he sort of humped his hips forward bouncing his cock against her lips. He kept this up for what seemed like forever until Pamela parted her lips just a little bit. The next thing I knew, he drove his cock inside her mouth and groaned out loud."

"No one said anything or did anything," I asked shocked at what Jason was telling me.

"Well with the high backed seats, the only ones that might have been able to see anything were in front of us and none of them turned or looked," Jason said.

"He just shoved his black cock in my mouth," Pamela whined as she stroked my cock. She slowly began jacking me off as Jason talked. It was dark so he had no idea she had her hand in my sweat pants. He was looking at where we were going and he was becoming quite animated as he filled me in on what happened.

Jason continued, "Now that he had his cock in her mouth, he stopped squeezing her tits and grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her mouth. She was squeezing my hand so hard all this time, it was starting to hurt," he kind of whined.

"I didn't know what to do. I mean this dude could have walked through me in an instant. I just sat there staring in disbelief as he fucked my girl's mouth in the seat next to me. Then he groaned and grunted a long drawn out grunt kind of sound and I knew he was shooting his cum in her mouth. Her eyes got big and she kind of gagged a little then began swallowing as fast as she could. He must have dumped a big load because she swallowed a lot," Jason groaned.

"It was A LOT of cum," Pamela inserted as she paused from jacking me off and squeezed my cock extra hard to emphasis this point.

"He held her head firmly as he drained his cock. Then he released the grip he had and slowly pulled his limp wet cock out of her mouth. He stuffed his cock in his pants and actually patted her on the top of her head and went back to his seat."

"He patted the top of my head as I was swallowing his cum," Pamela added, again stroking my cock slowly.

Jason continued, "His buddy handed him the wad of cash he had in his hand as he sit down. As he pocketed the money he began nudging the guy who gave him the cash," he added.

"It was pretty obvious the one dude had bet the other one he would not have the guts to do what he did," Jason said.

"I barely had time to say I am so sorry baby, before his buddy is standing by Pamela unzipping his pants."

"Oh come on now! I said angrily at this next guy, and he suddenly leaned over Pamela and said through clenched teeth, shut the fuck up!"

"Neither one of us knew what to do," Pamela repeated, slowly jacking me off.

"Again, I froze. I feel real shitty about that, but this dude was bigger than the other guy," Jason whined.

"He pulls his cock out and just grabs Pamela by her head and slams his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth almost immediately and he jammed his cock in till his balls were flat against her chin. Neither one of these guys was as big in the cock department as me, but still..." Jason paused as he sighed.

"Ya, their cocks were not nearly as big as Jason's," Pamela said. "The second guy's did go into my throat though when he first shoved it in my mouth," she added, jacking my cock a little faster for emphasis.

"This guy is fucking her mouth with a vengeance and in what seemed like no time, he groans and starts shooting his load in her mouth. She is swallowing as fast as she can but some cum dribbles out around her lips and falls on her tits. When he is finished busting his nut, he slams his cock in balls deep and holds her head against him. Finally he pulls his limp wet cock out and stuffs it in his pants. He pats her on the head too and returns to his seat."

"What is it with these guys patting my head?" she chuckled while secretly stroking my now wet cock in my sweats.

"I grabbed Pamela and whispered that I would notify the police the minute we got off the bus. I was shocked when she told me no," he said.

"Ya, but Pamela I mean they forced you to suck them and... She cuts me off."

"Yes, I cut him off. I figured there was no reason to create a fuss. I mean no one was hurt and I have swallowed a man's cum before. So I told him to just forget it and we could enjoy the fireworks." Pamela said. She stopped jacking my cock and was just squeezing it for a moment, and then she went back to slowly stroking it.

"I literally could not believe it," Jason whined. "I mean she was all about let's forget the whole thing and not say anything. I know I sat there staring at her with my mouth hanging open as she was rubbing the cum on her top into the fabric and basically acting like nothing unusual had happened."

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12