One Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
Gwen wants to act like it was all a mistake.
6.9k words
4.58
26.4k
14

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Since my little test with Ralph's wife Gwen, I had been trying to find a time to talk to her and get her reaction. I had not been successful in doing so. It seems when I dropped over to say hi to Ralph, she was not around. I had not seen her out on her deck since that day either. She seemed to always be in another part of the house, or in the bathroom or anyplace but where I could see her.

I would casually ask Ralph how she was. "Oh she's fine," he would answer nonchalantly. I would casually ask if she was gone. "No, she is somewhere in the place doing who knows what," he would mumble.

I definitely got the impression she was purposely avoiding me. This made me wonder, could it have been my holding her head while I dumped my load of cum in her mouth, then made her swallow it? I pondered that, then said to myself, "Nah that couldn't be it," as I chuckled to myself.

I did finally learn however that Ralph had another trip to that antique mart planned for when their next shipment was scheduled in that following Thursday. With that being the case, I got a hold of Jason and told him to plan on taking Pamela on another picnic and fuck fest on that particular Thursday. He asked me why, but I told him he did not need to know and he accepted that.

Debbie had been surprised, and then shocked and finally even excited at my pictures of what had gone on with Gwen. She poured over the still shots I had taken that day.

"Wow she is thin," she commented as she gazed at the pictures I had taken after I had ripped the buttons off of Gwen's dress and pulled it open and up from the bottom to see her wet cunt.

"Not even an ounce of body fat for sure," I agreed.

"She needs to come and work out with me," she said. "She could look better with some muscle. Het tits are nice though," she added.

"Ya, next to your nipples, hers are probably the nicest. They stick out more than Sherri's and Pamela's but no one comes close to yours babe," I said as she blushed.

I filled her in on my upcoming plan for when Ralph went to the antique mart on Thursday. "I will expect more pictures and maybe some video," she giggled.

Thursday finally rolled around and I watched as Jason and Pamela left to go into the woods and fuck each other silly, err I mean to go on their picnic. Then Ralph backed out of his garage and drove off.

I slipped into my wide legged shorts, (I had come to regard them as my lucky shorts,) and I slipped my camera and a fist full of pictures I had printed into my pocket and headed next door.

I rang the doorbell and after a long pause I heard Gwen say through the door, "Ralph's not here Gary and I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here when he is not home," she shouted.

"Ok Gwen, I will just give him these pictures when he gets home then," and I turned to walk away.

Before I was ten feet from the door, it flew open. "What pictures?" Gwen yelled.

I turned to see her in the doorway. She had a worried look on her face and was beet red. "Oh just these pictures of you sucking my cock and showing me your tits and stuff," I said as I pulled the bundle of photos out of my pocket and held them up so she could see the one on top of her spread eagled with her dress pulled up.

"You wouldn't..." she paused grasping for words; "You wouldn't give those to Ralph would you?" she practically gasped out.

"Of course not silly, but if you don't want them, then who else could I give them to? I guess your daughter might like to see them," I chuckled.

"COME IN! Come in," she repeated looking frantically from side to side to see if any other neighbors were out.

I stuffed the pictures back in my pocket and casually sauntered toward their doorway. "Does Ralph have any beer? I am thirsty," I laughed as I approached her cowering in the door way peering side to side like a lookout during a burglary.

"Yes, Yes he has beer, just get in here," she barked.

As I walked past her I reached over and clutched her tit closest to me. This caused her to flinch as she closed the door and locked it.

"Your tits are too nice to encase in a bra," I mentioned as I walked past her toward the kitchen and the beer.

"Can I g-g-get those pictures from you then?" she nervously asked in a quivering voice.

"Oh sure, that's why I'm here," I said. "Well that and to have a beer and maybe have you suck on this a bit," I said as I pulled my shorts down which allowed my cock to flop out.

The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth dropped open in shock and her eyes were as big as saucers as she looked at my cock bouncing from side to side growing larger the longer she stared at it.

"Ah look," she stammered nervously as she stared at my growing cock, "I ah... Well I t-t-think what I did was a big ah, well it was a big mistake and ah..." her voice trailed off.

"A big mistake," I interrupted her, "you sucked my cock until I came in your mouth," I laughed.

"Listen," she blurted. "I have NEVER allowed anyone to ejaculate in my mouth, that's disgusting, and if you'll recall I did NOT want to swallow it!" she stated firmly, suddenly standing straighter.

"But you did swallow it and I think you loved it," I chuckled.

"I did NOT love it and if you hadn't held your hand over my mouth, I would have spit it out!" she declared.

"But the whole thing turned you on didn't it? Be honest, you liked the taste didn't you," I smiled at her as she began fidgeting.

She began to stutter and stammer, "I ah well ah I was shocked at what was happening and ah, well I couldn't believe what I was doing, ah and I thought it would taste worse than it did..." her voice trailed off with the last part barely audible.

"Do you want these pictures or not?" I laughed.

"Yes," she quickly replied. "I want them," she added.

Then get me a beer," I chuckled.

Gwen rolled her eyes and walked over to grab a beer from the fridge.

"Come over here and stand here," I pointed to the area in front of me.

"Why do I have to stand there?" she asked in a distinctly irritated tone.

"Do you want these pictures or not?" I laughed giving her a big smile.

She rolled her eyes again and sighed deeply, finally moving over to stand in front of me.

I pulled out part of the pictures and handed them to her. When she took them she started to move away.

"Nope," I said, "You have to stand here in front of me if you want ALL of the pictures," I said patting the pocket of my shorts.

Again with the eye roll and another big sigh. She pulled the pictures up and gasped as she looked at the first one. She seemed to be studying it for some time and she began fidgeting and her breathing accelerated noticeably.

"Look," I said as I reached up and cupped her tits. "I know you were turned on by what I did to you," I said.

She jerked back when I cupped her small breasts but I admonished her to stand still if she wanted all the pictures. Her breathing increased more and another large sigh escaped as she moved back to in front of me.

"Gary, I don't think this is right," she whined. "You caught me off guard and when I saw your ah, your ah..." she searched for the right word.

"Cock," I offered.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. When I saw it hanging out from your shorts, well I just think I kind of lost control. I don't do things like that. Ralph is the only man I have ever been with," she said as she was continuing to look from picture to picture, studying some more than others as well as going back to some.

"Hey," I continued. "It's totally normal to be turned on. Hell I was turned on too. Of course you knew that by how hard my cock got after you licked it," I chuckled. Hell your husband is turned on by my wife," This comment caused her to raise her eyes and look at me for a moment before going back to the picture.

"I see how he stares at her when she is sun bathing in her bikini out back. I can guarantee you he would love nothing more than to fuck her. And if she ever sucked his cock, I guarantee she would get a mouthful of his cum too," I laughed.

I began unbuttoning her sun dress as I was talking. She was engrossed in the pictures and seemed mesmerized. Her dress unbuttoned all the way down and soon I had reached the last button. At first she tried to casually brush my hands away from unbuttoning her dress. Undaunted by her feeble attempt to get me to stop, I persisted and she gave up trying sighing deeply the farther down the row of buttons I got.

"Look," I said. "Pamela is dating our lawn boy Jason," she looked up for a moment at that comment. "Oh don't worry," I chuckled. "Jason is a big nerd and I doubt he has ever touched a girl. If anything were to happen, it would be when he builds the courage to try something. As backward as he is, that could take years," I laughed and a slight smile appeared on her face.

"But one day, Jason will discover he has a cock and she has a cunt and he will be sticking his cock in her cunt, just like your husband would like to stick his cock in my wife's cunt. If the right situation came up, your husband would fuck my wife, and Jason would fuck your daughter. It's natural," I chuckled.

I pulled my camera out and started it on video and set it on the table to the side of me so it would show what I was doing to her. She was going through the pictures and staring intently at them.

I reached up and pushed her sun dress off her shoulders she flinched as it fell to the crook of her arms but continued looked at the pictures. I reached behind her and quickly unhooked her bra. I pulled her straps off her shoulders and pulled it to join her dress at the crook of her arms.

As I expected, her nipples were rock hard and jutted from her small firm tits. She was blushing, but she stood still as I gazed at her firm little tits with her hard nipples.

"One of these days, Pamela is going to suck Jason's cock and she will probably swallow his cum too. My wife didn't use to like to swallow cum, but she seems to have acquired a taste for it and now she loves to swallow it. I know if she ever sucked Ralph's cock, she would swallow all of his cum," I was talking quietly and steadily as Gwen was devouring the pictures. I handed her another bunch. The one on top of the stack was of my cock in her mouth. Her cheeks were sunken in showing she was sucking hard.

I reached in and slid her panties down around her ankles. "Spread your legs," I spoke softly. She did so without really thinking about it as she studied the pictures. Reaching between her legs I discovered her cunt was sopping wet, as I expected it would be.

"Gwen, your cunt is dripping wet. I know you want my cock in there don't you?" I said as I stuck two of my fingers deep inside her.

She turned more red and closed her eyes as she moaned and clenched her teeth. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her wet pussy. I reached over and grabbed the camera and moved it down to show a close up of my wet fingers plunging deep in and out of her cunt.

I pulled my fingers out and slid them between her legs and quickly stuck my index finger in her asshole.

This caused her to jerk forward suddenly and it felt like she was trying to pinch my finger off with her asshole, "NO!" she screeched as I got my finger in her asshole to about the first knuckle.

"You have never had a cock in your asshole?" I asked.

"NO!" she blurted again, clutching the pictures as she squirmed and twisted until I pulled it out.

"Well you're going to get one today," I laughed.

"No I couldn't, I don't. No not my ass. No one does my ass. Not even my husband, no one," she asserted through clenched teeth as she fidgeted and squirmed.

I laughed. "And you have never swallowed Ralph's cum either right?" I chuckled.

"Ewww, NO GROSS!" she said as she grimaced.

"But you swallowed mine," I chuckled.

"YOU MADE ME!" she bellowed as her attention shifted back to the pictures.

"And you loved it," I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and sighed as she looked at the next picture.

"Just like you will love it when I shove my cock in your asshole," I laughed again.

"No one does my asshole!" she firmly asserted again.

I slid my fingers back into her dripping cunt and began finger fucking her again.

"Well before I leave today I will put my cock in your asshole, and you will love that too," I chuckled.

She did not say anything. "Have you gotten to the series where you have my cum in your mouth yet?"

"Huh?" she mumbled, "ah no I don't think so," she added as she studied the pictures.

Her cunt was drenching my fingers and hand as her hips started bucking she moaned. I knew she was getting close to a climax. The combination of looking at pictures of herself with my cock stuck in her mouth and my fingers jamming in and out of her sopping cunt was too much for her.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Yes yes yes!" it almost felt like she was peeing there was so much pussy juice flowing from her cunt. Her knees buckled spasmodically as I continued finger fucking her for a bit longer, then pulled my sopping wet fingers out of her cunt and quickly shoved my middle finger in her asshole as far as I could.

She jerked and bucked forward trying to get my finger out of her ass. I wrapped one arm around her skinny body as I finger fucked her asshole rapidly stretching it as I did. She clutched the pictures with one hand while she flailed around behind her with the other as she jerked and squirmed in an effort to get my finger out of her asshole.

Her jerking and wild gyrations as she clutched the stack of pictures in her hands while trying to get my finger out of her clenching asshole resulted in her tits flattening against my face several times. I managed to suck her rock hard nipples several times, but only briefly because she was going wild.

I grabbed my little camera and bit down on the wrist strap to be able to take it with me for what I planned to do.

I stood and pulled her thrashing body to me lifting her easily over to their kitchen counter almost like I would carry a bowling ball. My one finger in her asshole combined with my lifting her made it impossible for her to free herself. As thin as she was she was no problem to lift. I spun her around while keeping my middle finger buried in her ass and pushed her forward over the bar, easily holding her pressed flat over the bar with one hand in the middle of her back.

I placed the camera on the side bar and twisted it to where I was fairly certain it would capture what I was doing. She was trying to twist and turn almost constantly but she was easy to restrain and keep pressed flat against the counter top. The bar was granite so I was guessing it was very cold against her bare tits. That caused me to chuckle as she squirmed. I could tell she was tiring out as I kept pressure against her back. I pushed her dress up to her back exposing her firm naked ass.

Then I reached and scooped a glob of butter from their butter dish that was always on their bar and holding her flat bent over the bar I smeared it all around her asshole pulling my one finger out and jamming a glob of butter in her ass at the same time.

"All this time, she was screaming "No No! Not my ass. Not my ass, no no no," My baggy shorts were no problem to push down and as I held her flat against the bar. I glanced over to make sure the camera was pointed correctly and I put my rock hard cock against her tight puckered opening and slowly began pressing it into her butter coated asshole.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh, no no no!" she wailed as the fat head of my cock began to penetrate her sphincter. I grabbed the camera to get close ups of my cock spreading her tight asshole.

"Relax and it will go in easier," I said loudly. "Just relax," I yelled.

"Oh fuck no fuck fuck fuck," she moaned as my cock slowly forced its way past her sphincter. Then the head popped inside and I pushed forward till I had at least two more inches in her asshole.

She moaned as she felt the fat head of my cock pop inside her, "Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh," she moaned.

"Where's my cock?" I said as I pressed her flat against the counter top with about two of three inches of my cock stuck in her clenching asshole.

"Aaarghhh, in my ass you cock sucker," she screeched. "Pull it out, pull it out pleeease, she wailed, it hurts."

"My my, we have a potty mouth," I laughed as I jerked my hips forward shoving my butter coated cock a couple of inches deeper into her asshole. I set the camera back on the counter and gripped her hip with my free hand as I kept her flattened on the counter.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! It hurts you cocksucker," she screamed.

"Reach down and finger fuck yourself and it won't hurt anymore," I said.

I released some of the pressure I had been applying to her back to keep her planted against the counter and she immediately reached under herself and began rubbing her cunt rapidly and jamming one or more fingers in her dripping cunt.

I felt her asshole relax when she did this and I shoved my cock deeper and began pumping it in and out. My pre cum was was flowing and that combined with the butter in her asshole made it go deeper easily. I felt my balls banging against her fingers in her cunt and knew I was all the way in her asshole.

I now removed my hand completely from the middle of her back and grabbed my camera. I moved it closer to show where my cock was and zoomed in showing buttery close up of my cock now pistoning in and out of her ass. Gripping her bare hip with one hand while holding the mini camera with the other I drove my cock deep in her tight asshole. My balls were banging off her hand with her fingers buried in her wet gushing cunt.

As I was working with the camera and pumping my cock rapidly I heard her climaxing violently. "Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck, FUCK ME, FUUUUUUCCKKK!" she was moaning constantly as her fingers thrust in and out of her cunt in unison to my cock pumping her asshole.

I had not planned on cumming in her asshole, I wanted to cum in her mouth again, but the sound of her having a huge orgasm was more than I could take and I felt my cum erupt deep into her ass. It honestly felt like I pumped a gallon of hot cum up her ass before I finally stopped and kind of collapsed forward over her body.

I felt my drained cock going limp while still buried to the hilt in her asshole.

As I lay on top of her thin body I said, "I just shot about a gallon of my thick cum up your tight asshole."

She did not respond with more than a long kind of grunt as she gasped and heaved from breathing.

"You loved it didn't you," I chuckled.

Again, no response, just heavy heavy breathing.

"My cock is still stuck up in your asshole. When I pull it out, you better clench your ass or my cum will shoot out all over your kitchen," I laughed.

I pushed myself upright and grabbed my camera to capture my cock coming out of her tight asshole.

Holding the camera very close, I pulled slowly back. My cum and butter coated limp cock slowly came out of her clenching ass. Finally with a loud pop, it came all the way out. Cum spurted from her asshole as my cock dropped.

"You better put your hand there. There is a lot of cum coming out," I laughed.

She quickly thrust her hand between her legs and pressed it against her leaking asshole.

I reached and pulled her shoulders to help her stand up straight. She stood weakly and wobbly with her hand between her legs pressed against her ass.

"Here," I said as I helped her maneuver around to a chair. "You probably need to sit until you catch your breath. She sat down leaning forward to be able to keep her hand pressed between her legs.

I set the camera beside her on the table. Her small tits heaved as she breathed heavily, gasping with her mouth wide open. Her nipples jutted rock hard. The camera recorded it all.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12