One Neighbor Ch. 11

Story Info
I tell Ted about Gwen, and he wants to meet her.
7.8k words
4.54
27.2k
9

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I watched as Ralph pulled out of his garage and headed for his antique sale. A short while later Jason came pushing his lawn mower up the street and Pamela came bouncing out to go with him and mow yards. She had been doing that for a while and I am certain Jason's business has increased with Miss Pamela going with him in her chopped tee shirts, no bra, short shorts and bare midriff.

I had my lucky shorts on with my camera in my pocket as I headed next door to pay Gwen a visit. Debbie was shopping but I left her a note that I was visiting next door.

Gwen answered the door and immediately blushed when she saw me. "Gary, I really don't think this is a good idea," she sort of whined as she stood in the doorway dressed in another of her usual sun dresses. She had to have nothing but sun dresses in her closet.

"I am happy to see you and these too," I said as I stepped forward pressing her back into the house by cupping her bra less tits.

"Did you hear me? I said I really don't think this is a good idea," she repeated as I continued pushing her backwards while squeezing her tits, feeling her nipples harden against my palms. She made a somewhat feeble attempt to pull my hands from her tits, but I could tell she was not that serious.

"Ya, I heard you Gwen. Look I don't have a lot of time, so let's get right to it," I said as I began unbuttoning her sun dress.

"No, no look Gary I think you need to leave," she said as she was trying to bat my hands away from her buttons.

"I will, I will, right after I cum in your mouth," I said as I fought against her hands trying to prevent me from unbuttoning her dress. I had managed to get the top four or five buttons undone.

I had pushed her back to near their sofa and was getting tired of her constantly knocking my fingers away from her buttons. Exasperated, I grabbed both sides of her sun dress and ripped them apart. Buttons flew everywhere.

"GARY NO!" she screamed. "Gary stop," she blurted.

With her dress now hanging wide open and her tits exposed, I pushed her backwards and spun her around pushing her forward over the back of their sofa.

I pulled her dress up in the back and flipped it over her head as I jerked her panties down to her ankles. Lying basically over her naked backside, I grabbed my camera and pushed my shorts down.

She was struggling, but not that much as I pressed her forward lined my cock up and jammed it into her sopping wet cunt. Her dripping cunt was a dead giveaway to her excitement as I drove my cock deep inside of her. I was pretty sure she was digging this. Being married to boring Ralph had to be getting to her. I was doing to her what she secretly read about in her books.

I flipped my camera on and moved it down to show my cock embedded in her cunt. Each time I pulled my cock back it glistened with her pussy juice.

"Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh," escaped her lips as I drove my cock inside of her. I was able to set the camera on a nearby table that I was certain would capture all of the action.

I gripped her narrow hips and began pile driving my cock in her cunt. Her moans became almost constant as her hands extended along the top of the sofa balled into fists. Reaching around her I pinched her rock hard nipples between my fingers as hard as I could.

"OHHHHHHHHH, Yes yes yes, fuck me fuck me!" she wailed as she reached a huge climax that literally flooded my cock. Feeling my orgasm rapidly approaching, I pulled my cock out of her cunt, pulled her back and spun her around while pressing her down to her knees in front of me.

I glanced over to be sure the camera would catch this. Satisfied that it would, I told her to open her mouth as I began jacking myself off to finish in her mouth.

Without hesitation, she did. I pumped my cock rapidly aiming it directly at her open mouth. "Wider, open your mouth wider," I grunted feeling my cum was just about there. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and looked up at me.

I was able to grab my camera and hold it closer as a huge thick stream of cum spurted directly in her waiting mouth. I know it shot into her throat because she gagged and coughed the moment it shot down her throat. Cum blasted out of her mouth and all over her lips, and chin dripping on her tits. The camera caught this. I jammed my cock into her mouth and yelled for her to swallow it. Her lips closed around my cock as I felt several more spurts of my cum shoot into her mouth.

She gulped and gagged and retched but she kept my cock locked in her mouth. Finally, I staggered back pulling my limp drained cock out of her sucking mouth with a pop. She slumped over onto the floor coughing.

I reached down and pulled my lucky shorts up. I grabbed my camera and panned up and down her naked body. Her tits were heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. My cum dripped from her lower lip and her one breast glistened with the cum she had coughed out of her mouth. She was skinny, but damn she looked hot lying there on the floor with her dress wide open and her panties hanging off one ankle. Her cunt was dripping wet, and her nipples were rock hard.

"Gotta go Gwen, I will catch you later," I said as I headed to the door.

"WAIT... WHAT?" she managed to stammer as I headed to the door.

"Ya, I told you I could not stay long. Hey, don't worry, I will be back," I laughed as I looked back at her struggling to get up. Cum dripped from her chin, her tits were heaving as she was trying to get to her feet.

She looked completely stunned as I closed the door.

I chuckled to myself as I headed back to change into my tennis gear. I had to meet Ted for our weekly game and figured he might be interested in seeing a little of my latest video.

Later on, Ted and I hooked up for our competition. Afterward as we sat sipping a couple of cold ones, I told him about my latest conquest.

As he listened his mouth fell open wider and wider until he was begging me to see the video. "She is a little on the thin side," I said. "But her tits, while they are small, are nice and firm. Her nipples rival my wife's, and she has a cute little bubble butt," I added.

"No one can beat your wife's nipples," he laughed. "Fuck, I am getting a hard on just thinking about your wife's tits, but I do like bubble butts," he rolled his eyes. "And as for being skinny, I like em that way," he laughed. "I put my cock in soft, and then listen to the bones crack when it gets hard," he burst out laughing and snorting.

I chuckled, "Well I'm not quite sure how I can introduce you to them without it looking suspicious to Gwen," I said.

I told him about their daughter Pamela, "You have already met Miss Pamela, if you recall that one cribbage game day when she showed up to help Debbie.

"She is their DAUGHTER?" he blurted. Well fucking A then, shit man I ain't never done a mother daughter team," he laughed rubbing his hands together. She sucked my cock as I recall. Dynamite fucking bod on that girl," he chuckled.

"Hey the daughter is being fucked by our lawn boy Jason. We have to ease into this, we will see what happens down the road, but for now, we need to concentrate on Gwen.

"Fine by me," Ted said squirming in his seat.

"Her hubby Ralph is big into antiques and he travels around some looking for deals," I said.

"Well hell, there it is," he interrupted me. "Shit man I have antique dealers I work with all the time. I can get him into the wholesale end of things with my contacts," he smiled a huge smile.

"Ok then," I smiled. "Let me run this past Ralph and I will call you when you can come over and meet them. Especially his wife Gwen," I chuckled. "Here's a little taste of Gwen," I chuckled as I flipped the back of my camera open to show the part of my video where Gwen was lying on the floor after I had shot most of my load in her mouth.

"Fuck man, she does have nice titties. Small but I do love those nipples," he laughed. "So that looks like someone shot their load on those titties," he chuckled.

"Well most of it went in her mouth, but I shot it with such force, she coughed a bunch up on her tits," I laughed.

We high fived each other as we headed out the door.

After telling Ralph about my associate and the antique dealer contacts he could hook him up with, it was all I could do to calm him down enough to set a time for Ted to come and meet him. I am fairly certain Ralph probably did not recall, but I had introduced Ted and his crew that were at my house that day to Ralph. He had come over because he was concerned so many black guys were at my house. When I told him it was a cribbage game we did on Saturdays, he calmed down.

I knew that Pamela and Jason were going to a play that night, so when Ralph suggested I bring Ted by that same night, it worked out perfect. I would have enough time to introduce Ted before I had to go and pick up Jason and Pamela after the play. I would of course expect my usual blow job from Pamela on the way home after the play.

I called Ted and told him when to come over. Debbie was giggling as I called Ted. "Gwen will have her hands full with Ted," she laughed.

"Well I'm not sure how far he will get with Ralph there. But I would expect him to at least be able to grope her some and see what kind of response he gets. She has told me Ralph is the only guy she has ever been with, so unless she is fibbing, I doubt she has ever been with a black guy," I chuckled.

Later, after I had taken Jason to the play and dropped them off, I returned just as Ted was pulling up in front of our house. If he had gotten there earlier I know he would have been groping my wife while he waited for me.

I took Ted over to introduce him to Ralph and of course Gwen. Ralph answered the door and invited us in. He was a bit taken aback when he saw Ted. It was clear that Ralph was not expecting a black man, especially a very big black man.

"You remember Ted," I said to Ralph as we walked in. "He and a couple of his crew were at my place playing cribbage that one day," I said.

"Oh, ah Oh sure, Ya I remember," he said as he eyed Ted up and down.

Gwen was dressed in her usual sun dress. This one happened to be a peach color and her nipples engorged the moment we entered their living room. Obviously Ralph had not mentioned we would be coming over. She was caught off guard and bra less as well as shocked to see a huge bald black man behind me.

Gwen blushed as she rose to shake Ted's hand. She was trying to sort of slump or do whatever she could to minimize her nipples poking through the material of her dress. After greeting Ted, she quickly resumed her seat on the sofa and tried to fold her arms in an attempt to cover her protruding nipples. She only succeeded in pulling the material of her sun dress tauter over them which made them more pronounced.

"Gary tells me Ted has access to suppliers of antiques and I can use his I.D. and be able to get wholesale prices. Isn't that great Gwen?" Ralph gushed. "Is that right Ted, or was Gary feeding me a line of bull?" he chuckled.

"No, he told you right," Ted smiled. "I deal with several supply houses regularly and with my I.D. Number, you get first dibs on their items when they have their showcases for dealers. Plus the prices are probably half or less of what you pay at retail outlets." Ted added.

"Well deal me in then," Ralph laughed.

"I could use a glass of wine," Ted said. "We could toast your upcoming bargains," he laughed.

"Oh sure, wow that's a great idea, I have a nice Merlot in my pantry. Just give me a moment and I will go open it and bring us all some glasses so we can toast this arrangement," he said excitedly as he jumped up and bounded out of the room.

Ted eyed Gwen's nipples. She was beet red and staring daggers at me. I sat across from her with a big smile on my face as if to say, "Why are you mad at me." I looked at her nipples and licked my lips, which seemed to intensify her dagger like stare. She was clearly uncomfortable with the way Ted was ogling her tits.

"I used to sell Jewelry, do you mind if I take a closer look at your ring?" Ted said as he nodded toward her hand that was sporting a rather large what appeared to be diamond ring.

Gwen lurched a little, and then followed his gaze to her diamond ring. She blushed brighter and said, "Oh ah sure," in a demure voice. She was probably not sure at that point if Ted had actually been staring at her tits, or her ring.

Ted jumped up and moved over to sit beside her. She daintily extended her arm toward him and he took her small white hand in his very large black hand as he leaned over to look closer at the ring.

Gwen fidgeted in her seat as Ted pulled her hand closer to him. Then while he was looking he pressed her hand down on his crotch. He leaned over as if he was studying the ring closely, while he pressed her hand against his now rising cock.

Gwen's mouth fell open as she stared at the hunched over Ted beside her. He began sliding her hand forward and backwards on his cock which was getting harder by the second. I watched as Ted then gripped her fingers and closed her hand around the hard outline of his rigid cock while pretending to be studying the ring.

Ted was wearing his customary sweatpants. He always wore those. Squeezing Gwen's fingers around his cock he began moving her hand more rapidly up and down the length of it.

While he was doing this, he was casually asking questions and making comments. "My, that is a lovely stone, how many carats?"

"Gwen stammered and stuttered, shocked at Ted's brazen actions, undoubtedly feeling Ted's cock getting hard under her hand, she managed to mumble "Ah ah a little over one ah I think," her eyes darted pleadingly over to me. I was smiling. Then she quickly looked back to Ted who was hunched over her hand which he had pressed to his hard cock.

He was clearly using her hand which he held clenched around his cock to jack himself off through his sweatpants. However he kept up the jewelry related questions which I am certain baffled the already flustered Gwen.

"Did you buy it locally, or through a dealer?" Ted asked as he continued sliding her hand up and down the length of his now rock hard cock.

"Ah well ah I'm not sure, ah Ralph ah I think he ah, I'm not sure where he got it," she stammered. Her nipples clearly rock hard were practically bursting through her sun dress.

Ted's cock is longer than mine and I am sure it's the largest cock Gwen has ever felt, even though it was through sweatpants.

"I like the way it's been set too," Ted commented almost casually as he continued to stroke his cock with her hand. Gripping her hand around his cock he stroked it back and forth the full length.

Gwen looked pleadingly at me again and I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"He we go," Ralph blurted as he came back into the room holding four wine glasses by their stems and an open bottle of wine.

"Ah good," Ted said robustly as he scooted closer to Gwen and patted the space on the sofa next to him. "Have a seat here Ralph and pour away," he laughed as he released Gwen's hand from his now fully erect cock which popped straight up in his sweatpants when he released her hand.

It looked like someone had pitched a tent in his crotch. His hard cock pressed against his sweatpants and stood straight up noticeably.

Ralph may not have noticed the obvious huge bulge in Ted's crotch at first because he was intent on pouring the glasses of wine. But I know he saw it after he made his toast to his and Ted's new venture. He stared for a moment, and then looked over at his wife who was beet red on the other side of Ted.

"I was just admiring your wife's lovely diamond ring," Ted said as he reached and pulled her hand toward him again. "Did you get it locally?" Ted asked as he gripped Gwen's hand pulling it over his crotch holding it just above the tent in his sweatpants.

I was content to watch Ted do his thing and wondered how far he might press it during this first meeting.

Ralph's mouth had fallen open in shock as he looked at Ted holding his wife's hand just above what was obviously his cock sticking straight up in his sweatpants. He stammered to respond, "Ah ah well ya, I mean yes, ah a friend of mine has a jewelry business and he ah got me a good deal ah..." Ralph's voice trailed off and his mouth still hung wide open as he stared at Ted holding his wife's hand just above what was clearly his cock.

"Well it is a beauty, that much is for certain," Ted guffawed as he suddenly and brazenly pressed Gwen's hand down to his cock and patted it with one hand while holding it pressed against his cock with the other.

"It looks to be more than a carat," Ted said casually as he pressed Gwen's trembling hand down which pressed his cock flatter in his sweats.

Ralph's eyes were the size of hubcaps and his mouth still wide open as he watched Ted hold his wife's hand on what was obviously his hard cock.

"Ah yes, ah well ah it's a little over a carat and a half," Ralph managed to stammer, clearly not believing what he was seeing Ted do with his wife's hand.

I sat across from the three of them enjoying the show.

"I dabbled in jewelry for quite a while," Ted just continued talking as if nothing was going on. "I did ok at it, but finally decided to leave it to the experts. Too many fakes out there ya know," Ted rambled as he pressed Gwen's hand hard against his cock and began sliding her hand up and down the length of it again.

Ted reached for his wine glass and Gwen's hand jerked back as if it had been burned.

"You folks have a lovely home," Ted said casually as he drank his wine. Finishing his wine, he asked me, "Are you about ready Gary?"

"Oh sure," I said as I drained my glass and set it on the coffee table.

Ted stood, his huge cock sticking straight out through his sweatpants, he reached to shake Ralph's hand. "I will get you the identification and addresses you will need in the next day or two. They have wholesale sale events and showcases regularly so I imagine you're eager to check them out," he laughed

Ralph was clearly perplexed to say the least, he finally managed to blurt, "Oh ya, great. That would be great," he muttered, as his eyes darted between looking Ted in the eye and looking at his cock sticking straight out.

He stepped over to the still beet red Gwen and reached to shake her hand. "It was very nice to meet you Gwen and thank you for showing me your ring," he said as he took her hand to shake it. He stepped closer and pulled her hand to his erect cock rubbing it against it. When he released her hand, she jerked it back and mumbled almost incoherently that it was nice to meet him too.

As we walked back to Ted's car, when we were far enough away, he burst out laughing. "I think I threw old Ralph a curve ball," he laughed.

"Curve ball my ass," I laughed "That was a knuckle ball if ever I saw one," I chuckled.

"Well she ain't the prettiest thing, but her tits and nipples are nice, and I like her cute little bubble ass," he chuckled. "And I think I have old Ralph pegged," he laughed. "He is so intent on getting deals on his antiques, I probably could have shoved my cock in her mouth right then and he wouldn't have said a thing," he added with a snorting guffaw.

"Keep me posted," I said. "I have to go pick up their daughter and our lawn boy, you can pop in and tell Debbie how it went if you like. I won't be gone long," I said.

"You trust me alone with your wife?" he laughed.

"Fuck no," I chuckled. "That's why I won't be gone long," I laughed. I knew full well he would try something with Debbie. But I also knew she knew how to handle Ted. Cutting him off of his cribbage game blow jobs would slow him down for sure.

I picked up Jason and Pamela and told her to get in the front seat to pay for their ride. Jason grudgingly got in the back seat but scooted forward to watch Pamela pull my cock out and start sucking it as I drove slowly home. A couple of blocks before we got there I filled her mouth with my cum. She swallowed it then rose and gave me a cum covered kiss on the cheek. Jason headed to his house and Pamela dashed over to hers.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12