One Neighbor Ch. 12

Story Info
I finally catch Gwen alone to get her side of the story.
4k words
4.51
20.6k
6

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

Ralph always seemed to be around. I wanted to get together with Gwen by herself so I could hear her side of what had happened with Ted. Pamela was out with Jason most of the time, so she was not a problem, but Ralph seemed to be sticking to Gwen pretty tightly.

I would spot her from time to time out on her lounge reading, but it seemed Ralph would always be nearby doing something. I had to chuckle because I could see with my binoculars that Gwen was still doing as I told her and was not wearing a bra.

Then the other day I just happened to catch a glimpse as Gwen was backing out of their garage in their little two seater by herself. I grabbed my truck keys and was able to catch up behind her. Eventually she pulled into the super market and parked. She was walking into the store as I backed into a space I knew she would have to walk by when she came out.

A short time later, she came out of the store carrying a small bag. As she walked by, I rolled my window down and yelled to her.

"Gwen," I yelled.

Startled at first, she glanced my way and then blushed when she saw me.

"Put your bag in your bag in your car and then come here, I want to talk to you for a second," I yelled and gave her a reassuring smile.

She paused as if she was considering this, and then walked over and tossed her bag into her car and with some hesitation came back toward my truck. I reached over and opened the passenger side door as she got closer and told her to jump in.

She walked up to the open door and said, "What do you want?"

"Jump in Gwen, I spotted you and just wanted to ask you something," I replied smiling.

"No I'm fine, what did you want to ask me," she blushed as she stood at the open passenger door. My truck sits high and I do have running boards, otherwise Debbie would never be able to get in without being lifted. Gwen was taller but still she was looking up to me.

She had a lightweight sweater kind of garment on over her boring standard sun dress she always wore. I assumed this was because she was bra less and embarrassed to be seen in just her sun dress because of her nipples. In many ways, she was as bad as my wife, although Debbie had become gutsier as of late.

"Oh come on Gwen, we're in public it's not like I am going to rape you here in the parking lot," I laughed as she turned a deeper shade of red.

"Look," I said. "Ralph already told me what happened with Ted, I just wanted to hear your side of it," I grinned. I did not think it was possible for her to blush more than she already had, but when I said what I said, she did.

She looked around quickly to make sure no one she knew was in the area and immediately stepped up on the running board and slid in closing the door behind her.

"WHAT DID HE TELL YOU?" she blurted the second her door was shut.

I laughed at the sudden anger in her voice. "Hey hey calm down girl. First you have to take that damned sweater off. If I am going to talk to you, I want to see those nipples of yours," I laughed.

She literally jerked the sweater off angrily and scrunched it up on her lap. "WHAT DID HE SAY?" she demanded angrily.

"Well," I laughed. "He said you sucked Ted's cock," I chuckled.

Her mouth dropped wide open and her eyes grew wide. She was speechless as she blushed bright red.

"He told you t-t-that," she stammered.

"Ya, he said Ted was playing with your nipples, then he opened your dress and was sucking on them, and then you dropped to your knees and sucked Ted's cock until he came in your mouth and you swallowed it," I chuckled as she fidgeted in her seat.

She sat breathing heavily and staring out the window with a blank look on her face. She was undoubtedly reliving what Ted had done. Her nipples had suddenly become rock hard as I was telling her what her husband had told me. She was nervously clenching and bunching the wadded up sweater in her lap.

Finally she said, "Ok look. Ted shows up with paperwork or something for Ralph to sign or something. I was in the other room. I did NOT want a repeat of what Ted had done to me the night before," she said.

"The night before, you mean when I was there? What did he do to you then?" I asked playing dumb.

"DIDN'T YOU SEE IT?" she blurted.

"Well I guess not," I lied.

"When he was looking at my ring he pressed my hand down on his, ah..." she paused searching for how to say it.

"On his cock," I volunteered.

"YES!" she bellowed. "And he squeezed my fingers around it and he was stroking it with my hand. You didn't see that?" she asked incredulously.

"Well I know you looked at me with daggers in your eyes one time, but I just figured that was because you maybe didn't like me bringing a black guy to your house or something. I had no idea he was using your hand to jack himself off with," I shrugged my shoulders and gave her my best stupid me look.

"Ya and then when he left he shook my hand and pulled it over and rubbed it on his cock again," she spewed.

"Wow, I mean I know old Ted gets horny, and I know he gets a hard on around my wife all the time, but it sounds like he got a little carried away with you. It had to be those hot nipples of yours," I chuckled as I fed her my line.

"Anyway when I heard him I went into another room because well, I wasn't wearing a bra again like you said," she gave me a disgusted look. But Ralph comes and tells me Ted wants me there when he signs the paper work. Neither of us could figure why I had to be there," she sighed.

"So I went out," she said. "And then he wants wine. So I got him wine. And then he wants Ralph and me to have a glass with him. So I got more glasses and poured us some too."

"Were standing at our counter in the kitchen area and Ted tells Ralph to look over the forms and he will need to sign a couple of them. Then Ted kind of corners me against the counter and he reached and sort of tweaked my nipples and made some comment about my boobs," she said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Wow," I said. "What did Ralph say about that?" I asked.

She kind of scowled a bit then said, "I'm not sure he saw what Ted did" she sighed. "But he did see it when Ted just reached and grabbed them. He was squeezing them and pinching my nipples and saying how nice they were," she added.

"So Ralph saw that?" I asked.

"Oh ya, he saw that and he yelled something at Ted who just ignored him," she said. "I was struggling and trying to push Ted's hands away and Ralph kept telling Ted to quit or stop it. Then Ted grabs both of my hands and starts unbuttoning my dress. He said something like, show me yours and I'll show you mine. I was freaking out and had no idea what he meant by that. The next thing I know he has it unbuttoned and he pulls it off my shoulders and leaves me standing there in front of him with just my panties on," she paused and drew a big breath and then sighed.

"Wow," I said. "I imagine Ralph was furious about that," I said.

"Ralph sounded like a broken record. Ted stop it, Ted quit it, Ted come on Ted don't do that, Ted quit it, Ted stop. Fuck," she paused rolling her eyes. "I knew I could not count on him to help me," she said as she sneered and looked disgusted

"So with my husband not doing anything, Ted decides to suck on my nipples. Which he does and he sucked them hard too," she half whined.

"And then he sticks his hand inside my panties and jams two fingers in my ah..." she paused.

"Cunt," I volunteered. She looked at me and rolled her eyes giving me a disgusted look.

"Yes," she said. "And I guess for some reason I was pretty wet down there. Honestly I don't know why. I mean I was scared so I have no idea why my ah, well my cunt would be so wet. But it was," she sighed.

"At least his fingers were pretty wet when he pulled them out of me," she drew another deep breath and sighed again.

"And then he shoved his sweatpants down and he FORCED me to my knees," she emphasized. "I DID NOT go to my knees on my own, NO MATTER WHAT MY FUCKING HUSBAND TOLD YOU!" she shouted. This caused her to scrunch a little lower in her seat as she quickly scanned around to make sure no one was close to my truck.

"So there I am on my knees staring at that big black thing right in front of my face. It is huge," she said. "I mean his is about as big around as yours, but it's longer too," she said as she paused to draw another deep breath.

"Wow," I said, "I can't imagine Ralph letting things get that out of hand," I said wistfully.

Gwen looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Psshaw," she said. "I looked over and was shocked to see he had a hard on. Can you BELIEVE THAT?" she blurted.

"I mean his little pecker was as stiff as a board," she said disgustingly. "I used to think his cock was a nice size. That is until I saw yours," she said. "Then when I saw Ted's... Sheeeeit, my husband has a little pecker and he had a hard on ta boot. Here I am being forced to my knees and staring at a big stiff black COCK!" she quickly scanned to make sure no one was near after she more or less shouted COCK.

"Ted tells me to kiss his cock," she said. "So I figure if my devoted husband is getting a stiffy as his wife is kneeling in front of a naked black man she hardly knows, then fuck it!" she said. "I leaned in and kissed that dripping black thing full bore," she half chuckled. "He had pre cum oozing out of it and I licked my lips and figured I would show my husband again, so I kissed it again," she said with a defiant tone to her voice.

"I honestly did not expect him to shove that thing in my mouth. But he did! He shoved it deep in my mouth and was for all intents and purposes fucking my mouth. I mean he had me by my head on both sides kind of like you did, and he is jamming that black thing in so deep it goes into my throat several times."

She pauses as she simply sits shaking her head. "So then he tells my husband he wants to see how fast I can make him cum," she shakes her head as she sighs. "I mean he is expecting to cum," she sort of gasped. "Can you believe that?" she moaned. "And what is my devoted husband doing?" she asked.

"He is standing there with a hard pecker watching his wife get fucked in the mouth!" she rolls her eyes. "Oh sure, he sort of told Ted to knock it off, and quit it Ted. You know like come on Ted quit fucking my wife's mouth. All the while he has a hard on watching me," she drew another deep breath and sighed again.

"I could not believe it," she said. "Then Ted starts telling Ralph that he is getting close, that he wasn't going to be much longer, that he could feel his cum rising, you know stuff like that. I knew at any second he was actually going to shoot his stuff in my mouth. I was pushing at his legs and hitting at his legs, but I may as well have been pushing against two tree stumps. My puny husband even got quiet as Ted told him he was about to shoot in my mouth. I am sure that excited my husband even more," she said with a clearly disgusted tone.

"So then he shot his load in your mouth?" I asked.

"I jerked back and the first glob of his stuff shot up across my face and into my hair," she whined. "But he stuck his cock in my mouth and shot a whole lot more in my mouth," she said.

"And of course you swallowed," I volunteered.

"I didn't have much of a choice," she said. "He kept his cock in my mouth for what felt like ever after he came. He did not cum as much as you do though, so I was finally able to swallow it all," she said.

"Just curious," I said. "Did it taste like mine?" I asked.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Oh wow," she said. "Here I am telling you about a huge black man raping my mouth in front of my puny worthless husband who is standing there with a hard pecker, and you want to know if the black guys cum tasted like yours. I don't fucking believe it," she said, clearly disgusted.

"Well did it?" I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes again and said, "You cum a lot more than he did, but his cum seemed much thicker than yours and it was harder to swallow. But it tasted about the same I think. Look I am no connoisseur. I mean you are the first one I ever let cum in my mouth. And he was only the second. I mean it's not like I have had that much experience. Oh sure, Ralph has begged me to let him shoot his cum in my mouth, but ewww," she said. "I could never bring myself to let him," she added.

"I knew it would surprise Ralph to see me swallow Ted's cum, and I figured it would probably piss him off because I never let him cum in my mouth. Even as thick as Ted's cum was and as hard as it turned out to be to swallow it, I was determined to do it to spite Ralph. I mean with him standing there with a hard on, he had it coming," she said angrily.

"Anyway," she said after she calmed down a bit, "he held my head with his cock in my mouth while he told Ralph to sign the fucking papers, which he did. As he was signing the paperwork I decided to piss Ralph off a little more and I started jacking Ted off while I still had his cock in my mouth," she laughed. "You should have seen the look on my devoted hubby's face when he finished signing and looked to see me pumping Ted's cock in my mouth. I sucked too," she chuckled devilishly.

"When he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth, he pulled my head up and leaned over and gave me a very long and surprisingly very hot kiss. I had some of his cum on my lips, but that did not bother him. He even stuck his tongue in my mouth, which really shocked me," she half smiled. "Ralph has never kissed me like that," she added.

"The look on my husband's face was priceless. And his pecker was still hard," she sort of giggled.

"So Ted left, and I was finally able to stand up and head to the bathroom. Ralph was all over me then, trying to act like he was helping and asking me what he could do. I told him to leave me alone and that I just wanted to forget it ever happened," she said.

"Well now there is a new issue," I said.

"What's that?" she said.

I pulled my sweatpants down and my cock sprang straight up rock hard. "You will have to suck me off. Your story did this to me and I can't go home like this," I chuckled as my cock bobbed back and forth.

Gwen's eyes locked on my bobbing cock then she began scanning around to insure no one was close enough to see inside. "GARY! PUT..." she paused looking around again. "Put that thing away," she whined. "Its broad daylight and we're in a parking lot," she said through clenched teeth.

"But you story caused this and now you have to suck it," I smiled at her as I chuckled.

"I can't suck you here!" she said nervously as she continued to look around in between staring at my hard cock. "Someone will see," she whimpered.

"Tell you what," I offered. "I will jack off and then when I cum you drop down and take it in your mouth," I laughed, as I started jacking off.

"Gary," she whined. "I can't do that in broad daylight here," she said as she was now staring at my hand pumping my cock.

"Well you're going to have to," I said as I pumped faster. "I don't want to shoot my cum all over inside my pick up, that would be a mess," I chuckled.

"Are all you men are the same," she said as she alternated between scanning the parking lot around us to staring at my hand pumping my cock faster and faster.

The cab of my truck soon echoed the smacking noise of the pre cum oozing out of my cock and my fist getting wet from it which created the smacking noise as I jacked myself faster and faster. She stared nervously still scanning behind us and to the sides of us from time to time but always coming back to my fist pumping my cock.

"I'm getting close here," I muttered as I pumped on my wet cock. Pre cum coated it and the smacking noise seems to have amplified. "Are you ready Gwen?" I asked with a strained voice.

She did a quick look around, then scooted just a bit over and dropped down sucking the fat head of my pre cum coated cock into her mouth. No sooner did I feel her warm mouth envelope my throbbing cock that a powerful spurt of my cum shot in her mouth. She quickly swallowed with an audible gulp. I felt like a gallon was shooting out of my cock as my cum spurted over and over in solid jets into her mouth, punctuated by her loud gulping sounds.

As my cock was erupting in her mouth, I said, "You know Ted is going to want to fuck you and he won't care if Ralph is watching," I wanted to see if there was a reaction. There was a reaction. When I said that she sucked my cock so incredibly hard I thought she was trying to suck it inside out. I made a mental note to pass that information on to Ted.

I held her head down with my cock in her mouth as the final spurts jetted into her mouth. She lurched against my hands as she tried to raise back up, but I kept pressure on the back of her head and held her in place until I felt certain she had taken all of my cum and finally my cock began to go flaccid. A big plus was that she continued sucking on my cock as long as she had it in her mouth.

When I released her head, she pulled immediately up which created a popping sound when my cock popped out of her mouth.

She immediately looked around to make sure she had not been seen. "You asshole," she said as she licked her lips, and then pulled the visor down and used the mirror to fix her hair.

"Oh come on," I laughed as I reached and cupped her tit closest to me. "I know you love doing stuff like this because you read about it all the time. Now you're actually living it," I chuckled and pinched her nipple. She immediately blushed. Since no one was near my truck, she did not bother trying to push my hand away, but she continued to nervously scan around us. I pulled her dress up and slid my hand inside her panties. As I expected, her cunt was sopping wet. I slid two fingers in her cunt and felt her cunt almost immediately flood my fingers. She was clearly starved for anything sexual.

"You don't really think Ted would ah..." she paused. "You don't think he would actually try to fuck me in front of Ralph do you?"

I laughed. "You must be kidding. Hey, he stuck his cock in your mouth and made you swallow his load in front of Ralph. Believe me he won't be bothered by Ralph watching when he decides to stick his cock in your cunt. And you can bet he will want to stick his cock up your ass too. I am betting Ralph's pecker as you call it, will really get stiff watching that," I chuckled

Her nipples practically burst through her sun dress when I told her that. Her mouth dropped open and she got a strange gleam in her eyes.

"The best way to control Ted is to get him in a compromising situation on video," I said.

"How would that control him?" she asked looking puzzled.

"The only thing he loves more than fucking is his business. The right kind of video could do serious harm to his business. You could have him like a puppet if you got him on video you know like forcing you to do something," I said.

"I suppose I could loan you my small video camera if you wanted to try and get a video when he tries something again. I could download it to a thumb drive, and then you would control Ted, instead of the other way around," I chuckled.

I could see the wheels turning as she thought about my offer. "So I would ah..." her voice trailed off.

"If Ted drops by and you think something might happen, you secretly place the camera where it is likely to capture the action and hit record. I can show you how to do it. Afterwards, you bring me the camera and I download the video on to a couple of thumb drives. One for you to hold over his head, and one for Ted to scare the shit out of him. I could even do one extra for your husband to jack off to if you like," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes at that comment. "When can you get me the camera?"

"The next time I see Ralph going someplace I can run it over," I said. "It won't take me long to show you how to use it. Of course you'll have to suck my cock as payment," I laughed.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12