One Neighbor Ch. 15

Story Info
Gwen, my wife and I take a business trip together.
4.5k words
4.48
22k
16

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,137 Followers

So let me cut to the chase, so to speak. My wife and I were headed to Portland, and Gwen was with us.

This all came to happen rather coincidentally. It seems Gwen had mentioned to Debbie how she would love to go see Portland, since she had never been. I guess Ralph rarely takes her anywhere. My wife had told Gwen about a number of great clothing stores she regularly shopped at.

Ralph had taken the plunge and was attending one of the premier antique sales events arranged through his business ties to Ted. This event ran for one full week and Ralph was more than excited to go and look for big deals.

Pamela went every day with Jason to mow lawns, help landscape and just generally be eye candy for all of Jason's growing list of customers he was now dealing with. Pamela and her now sexy outfits were responsible for Jason's business booming.

So I had business to deal with that required me going to Portland. Debbie wanted to go along and do some shopping. Ralph was gone for the week. Pamela was mowing lawns and getting regularly fucked by Jason, so it fit that Gwen go with us to Portland.

Initially Gwen had been reluctant to accept Debbie's invitation to come with us. But Debbie is persistent and eventually Gwen excitedly agreed.

I had packed two of my cameras since I was already plotting my moves as we headed toward Portland. I wanted to be able to document everything that happened. Especially if it went the way I was hoping it might.

When we arrived it was late and since we had stopped to eat while enroot we were all eager to get in our rooms. Gwen was going to go in with me to register herself in a single room, but I told her this was my treat and I would make the arrangements. She and Debbie stayed in the car and I went in to get our rooms.

I told the clerk that I wanted a room with two queen sized beds. Once the arrangements were made, I went back out.

"Well I guess there is a convention or something. All they had left was one room with two queen sized beds, so I guess we're roomies," I chuckled.

"Oh that's ok," Debbie giggled. "We'll have fun together," as she elbowed Gwen.

Gwen turned beet red and mumbled something to Debbie that I could not make out.

"Oh don't worry about that," Debbie laughed. "I will give you one of Gary's tee shirts to sleep in," she chuckled.

Gwen turned redder but sort of shrugged her shoulders and sheepishly nodded in agreement.

As we parked the car and grabbed our luggage, I could not help but chuckle to myself at how this was going so far. Debbie was fully aware of everything I had done with Gwen and had even gotten off watching the videos. Gwen had no idea my wife knew any of this. Gwen had no idea her husband had not only fucked my wife every way possible, but also she had no idea Debbie had sucked his cock. Ralph had no idea I had fucked Gwen, but he was obviously aware of what Ted had done to her, and he knew I knew that. Gwen also knew I had the video of what Ted had done to her. Most importantly, neither of them knew what both Debbie and I and Ted and others had done with their daughter.

Debbie and I had stayed at this motel before so we knew the rooms and service was nice. It was a large room with two queen sized beds. We hung up our clothes and stored our luggage. Because it was late and we had eaten on the way, we decided to retire early and get a fresh start in the morning. The girls wanted to shop and I had business to attend to.

I announced I would take a quick shower then they could have it.

I came out of the shower wrapped in a towel and walked around to my side of the bed, dropped the towel and jumped in under the covers. I am not sure if Gwen looked or not, but Debbie had to comment.

"Nothing modest about Gary," she chuckled as she watched me jump into the bed naked with my cock flopping.

"Oh hush," I laughed. "I am sure Gwen has seen Ralph naked," I chuckled.

Gwen did not comment, but tried to busy herself arranging stuff on her night stand.

"Come on Gwen," Debbie said, "You can wash my back and I will wash yours," she said as she stood and took Gwen's hand to pull her up.

"Oh no," Gwen gasped. "You go first," she blurted as she blushed.

"Oh don't be silly. It'll be just like we're back in school gym class," she giggled as she pulled the reluctant Gwen to her feet.

Reluctantly, Gwen allowed herself to be pulled into the bathroom.

When I heard the shower start I jumped up and placed my cameras in well concealed positions. When I was certain I had them placed to capture the action, if in fact there was any action, I turned my attention to Gwen's bed.

I filled our ice bucket with water and dumped it in the middle of her bed. Then I scribbled a quick note of apology, informing Gwen that I found water in our ice bucket and as I was taking it to the sink it slipped out of my hands. I then set the ice bucket in the middle of her bed so she would see it first along with my note.

I plugged in a couple of night lights that I knew would illuminate the room a little when all the other lights were turned off. Then I jumped back into bed and left only the light between our beds on. I rolled to my side to feign being asleep and waited to hear the shower turn off. I had to chuckle as I wondered how much Gwen and Debbie were washing of each other. This gave me a raging hard on as I laid there with my imagination running wild.

Soon I heard the shower shut off. My hard on seemed to get stiffer. Then I heard the bathroom door open.

When I watched my videos later I saw that Debbie had a towel wrapped around her and Gwen was wearing my tee shirt, which she was pulling down as low as she could when she peered out of the bathroom.

Debbie discovered my note. "Oh shit Gwen," she muttered as she read my scribbling.

"What is it?" Gwen asked as she ventured cautiously from the bathroom keeping my tee shirt pulled down as best she could. She couldn't tell if I was still awake.

"My klutzy husband spilled the water from the ice bucket on your bed, its sopping wet," she said disgustedly.

"Oh no," Gwen muttered as she stepped over to see what her bed looked like.

"Hey," Debbie said, "it's no big deal, as small as I am and as thin as you are there is plenty of room in our bed. I will take the middle," she said.

"Oh I couldn't do that," Gwen whined, as she finally noticed that it appeared I was asleep.

"Don't be silly Gwen," Debbie said. "But I'll warn you, I tend to snuggle when I sleep," she giggled as she pulled the once again reluctant Gwen toward our bed.

"But w-w-what about Gary," she mumbled as she looked at me under the covers.

"Hell the minute his head hits the pillow, he is out like a light. I have never seen anyone like him," she chuckled. "And I am in the middle, so if he gets frisky it will be with me," she laughed.

This seemed to calm Gwen a little as she released her grip on the bottom of my tee shirt. I could see she had only panties on under the shirt. Her nipples were poking out under the tee shirt.

Debbie turned and pulled her towel off revealing her completely naked firm body. Her nipples were rock hard and her delicious tits wobbled as she pulled the sheet back to crawl into the bed. Gwen was staring at my wife's body as she set down and swung her feet up to slide over and give Gwen room.

It could have been my imagination but it sure looked like Gwen's nipples poked out through the tee shirt a little more as she gazed at Debbie's naked body.

"I can't wear anything in bed," Debbie said as she slid over next to me. "I hope you don't mind," she added as she held the sheet up for Gwen to slide in next to her.

"Ah no, ah I don't mind," Gwen managed to mumble as she sat on the edge of the bed and swung her feet up before laying back.

"It's so warm, I really don't think we need anything more than this sheet, do you?" Debbie asked.

"Ah no, ah just the, ah sheet is fine," Gwen mumbled.

I noticed both girls were blushing. Gwen was a little more than my wife, which surprised me as shy as Debbie is.

Gwen reached and turned out the light. My nightlights illuminated the room enough so my low light cameras could see clearly. I could easily see Gwen's nipples protruding through the tee shirt.

After a few minutes in bed, my wife rolled toward Gwen and laid an arm across her belly and kind of hugged her to her. "I am glad you came along," Debbie said.

After a period of silence, Gwen sort of mumbled, "ah ya, ah me too," she half whispered.

"Don't worry about Gary," Debbie chuckled. "He is out like a light. And he is a really sound sleeper," she said as she hugged Gwen to her again.

"We'll have fun shopping tomorrow," Debbie said. "I know a lot of stores you will love. We can find you something other than those sun dresses you seem to love so much," she giggled.

"Well, they're quick and easy to wear and they're comfortable," Gwen answered.

"Maybe," Debbie said. "But they don't show these off enough," she said as she reached and cupped Gwen's breast closest to her squeezing it softly.

Gwen had had her eyes closed, but they popped wide open when she felt my wife cupping her breast. She laid there with her arms down at her sides as Debbie gently squeezed her breast. The video clearly showed her breathing increase as my wife continued softly squeezing her tit.

"I warned you that I like to snuggle," Debbie said as she rolled over moving her one leg to lie on top of Gwen's legs. Debbie then began alternating between Gwen's tits squeezing first one then moving to the other.

"You have really nice breasts," Debbie said softly.

After a period of silence, Gwen managed to sort of mumble, "Well not as nice as yours, that's for certain. I would give anything for a body like yours," she added.

"I can help you with that," Debbie said excitedly. "You start working out with me like your daughter does, and believe me you will see a dramatic difference," she said.

"Really you think so?" Gwen said.

"I know so," Debbie said. "You can come over on the days Pamela is not there and I will show you a routine that you will love. With your flat belly, we can give you those abs guys love in no time," she said as she pulled her hand from Gwen's tits and ran it down to her flat belly. She pulled the sheet back and pulled the tee shirt up so she could run her hand across her bare belly.

"These are all muscles in this area that need working out to stay in tip top shape," Debbie said as she ran her hand in circles across Gwen's flat belly just above her panties.

"I'll bet you don't have an ounce of fat. We need to work on putting some muscle in places though to enhance what you have," Debbie said as she continued rubbing Gwen's firm belly in circles. Her finger tips slid under Gwen's panties at the bottom of each circle. Each time she ran her fingers under the panties they dipped a little lower.

"Since Gary is asleep, we could probably work on this a little too," Debbie said as she suddenly ran her hand down inside of Gwen's panties.

Gwen lurched as she felt my wife's fingers on her bare cunt. "Oh ah... Debbie ah I ah..." Gwen managed to gasp out as she felt my wife's finger slide into her cunt.

"Hush, this will help you sleep. It always helps me," Debbie said softly as I could see her fingers moving under Gwen's panties.

The video showed Gwen constantly looking toward me as my wife was finger fucking her faster and faster under her panties. Suddenly Debbie pushed herself up and threw the sheet off as she moved down on the bed. She grabbed Gwen's panties and pulled them down and off her with surprising ease.

Then she pushed Gwen's legs apart and practically dove face first to her cunt.

Gwen was rigid, her hands balled into fists at her side as my wife began licking all around her cunt finally settling her focus on Gwen's wet clitoris.

Debbie was taking her time, running her tongue the length of Gwen's cunt and pressing her face firmly against Gwen as her tongue circled her clit.

Debbie reached over and pulled on my leg which caused me to roll to my back. Her hand shot under the sheet and she gripped my already hard cock.

When I rolled onto my back, Gwen froze suddenly. Debbie stopped licking Gwen's cunt long enough to say, "Don't worry, I can guarantee he is out like a light," before she dropped her face back to Gwen's cunt. Gwen watched my wife's hand under the sheet stroking my cock.

Then Debbie drew her hand back from my cock and grabbed Gwen's hand that was still balled into a fist. She pushed her hand over and under the sheet to press it against my rock hard cock. Gwen was staring at my face and breathing like a steam engine practically in gasps as she finally unclenched her fist and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

My wife gripped Gwen's legs and pulled her down on the bed before diving back to her now dripping wet cunt. This brought Gwen down far enough on the bed so her head was almost alongside my cock. She was also able to grip my cock more easily as she began slowly pumping it while almost constantly staring at my closed eyes.

Debbie continued running her tongue in and around and up and down on Gwen's wet cunt. She then reached and flipped the sheet off me exposing Gwen's hand pumping my cock.

"Suck him," Debbie gasped as she drove her tongue into Gwen's cunt.

I laid there anticipating Gwen sucking my cock for what seemed like an eternity.

Then Gwen mumbled somewhat weakly, "What?"

Debbie pulled her face from Gwen's cunt long enough to say "Suck him," again.

Again a long pause, and then finally I felt Gwen shift a little and then at long last I felt her lips close around my cock. No sooner had she closed her lips around my cock which she was still pumping slowly, and then she moaned a long guttural moan. The combination of my wife eating her out and her finally sucking my hard cock brought her to an orgasm.

Gwen's hips bucked violently against my wife's sucking mouth. She started sucking my cock with a vengeance as she moaned in an obviously strong orgasm.

"Mmmmmuuumfffff, mmmmmmurrrrrffff," she moaned around my cock in her mouth.

I knew Gwen was a squirter like my wife and I could hear Debbie moaning as Gwen came.

Eventually Gwen's orgasm subsided but she continued moaning around my cock in her mouth. She has stopped pumping my cock and was squeezing it hard during her orgasm, but now she went back to slowly stroking my cock as she kept her lips locked around the head of it.

Debbie suddenly pulled back from Gwen's dripping cunt and moved up above her on the bed. She sat down and swung her legs over Gwen placing one on either side of her which of course left her wet cunt wide open just above Gwen who still had my cock in her mouth.

Debbie reached down and tapped Gwen on her shoulder. "My turn," she said.

Gwen stopped sucking my cock and looked up directly at my wife's wide open and very wet cunt just above her head. Debbie leaned back against the pillows and repeated, "My turn," she said with a smile.

Gwen was clearly speechless. She finally managed to mutter, "But I, I, I, I have n-n-never..." as she stared at my wife's cunt inches above her head.

"I did you, now you do me," Debbie said as she grinned widely at the totally embarrassed Gwen.

Gwen's mouth hung open and she continued staring at my wife's cunt. Finally after some time, she twisted a little and leaned her head toward Debbie's dripping pussy.

Her tongue extended tentatively from her mouth and swiped lightly against the wet lips of my wife's cunt.

Debbie reached down and grasping Gwen's hair pulled her face into her cunt, and moaned as she felt her tongue on the lips of her vagina.

Gwen then had to roll over and shift so she could really lick Debbie's cunt. She pulled herself to a kneeling position and pressed her mouth against the wet cunt before her and began licking her like she had been licked only moments before.

When I was satisfied Gwen was really into this new experience I slid off the side of the bed and moved around to come up behind her. As into my wife's cunt as she obviously was, I was fairly confident she was not aware I had slid off the bed. Debbie's legs were on either side of her head so she could not see anything except my wife's wet cunt.

Gwen's naked bubble ass was poised perfectly and I moved forward and directed my cock into her wet cunt as she licked my wife. My cock slid in smoothly and I drove it in until my balls were coated in her pussy juice.

I fucked Gwen hard driving my cock as deep into her as I could. Her hands now gripped my wife's thighs to keep her mouth firmly planted against her wet cunt as I fucked her faster and faster feeling my orgasm approaching.

Debbie and I climaxed at almost the exact same time. "AAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh," I moaned as I felt what seemed like a gallon of cum shoot into Gwen's cunt. Spurt after spurt erupted deep inside of her filling her cunt.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyeeeeeeeeeee," my wife moaned as her hips bucked into Gwen's wet face as she squirted her load into her mouth. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes, yes," Debbie moaned. Her nipples were rock hard and her belly was convulsing as she came.

When I pulled my limp cock out of Gwen's cunt, cum began to ooze out immediately. My wife grabbed Gwen by her arms and pulled her up over the top of her as she slid underneath her until she was directly under Gwen's oozing cunt.

She then buried her face under Gwen's cunt and began sucking my cum into her mouth. I managed to stagger over to my side of the bed and collapse. I was soon fast asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, I looked over to see Gwen snuggled up against my wife. They were both uncovered and Gwen's hand rested directly on my wife's cunt. She was snuggled up with her face against my wife's breast and it appeared as though she had been sucking Debbie's nipples until she fell asleep.

I knew I would get some of what happened after I crashed on the cameras. As they slept, I changed out the chips in both cameras and set them to record in case they got frisky while I was in the shower.

I took a very long hot shower and eventually emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Both of the girls were up and seated at the table in the room with coffee in front of each of them. Debbie was bare naked and looking incredibly hot as usual. Gwen had pulled the tee shirt she borrowed from me on. I couldn't tell if she had put her panties on also until I glanced and saw them on the floor by their side of the bed.

"Good morning girls, did you sleep well?" I chuckled.

Both Gwen and Debbie blushed, Gwen more so than my wife.

"I did," my wife chimed with a bright smile. "Ah ya, me too," Gwen stammered, managing a half smile.

I walked over beside Gwen who was staring at my wife. I reached under my towel and grabbed my semi hard cock by the shaft. I gripped the top of Gwen's head and twisted it around to me and without a word, shoved my cock in her mouth.

"Gary!" my wife blurted "You're making her spill her coffee," Gwen was holding her cup in both hands and while her mouth had dropped open in shock at my move, she was sloshing her coffee on the table.

"Well grab her coffee," I said as I shoved my cock deeper into her mouth.

Debbie quickly reached and took the cup from Gwen's hands which allowed me to grip both sides of her head and drive my cock into her throat. She sat as stiff as a board with both of her hands balled into fists as I shoved my cock in until my balls were pressed flat against her chin.

Holding her head I began pumping her head back and forth on my cock, holding it all the way in for a while then pulling her head back before driving it back in.

"Acckkkk, ackkk, accckkkk," she gagged as I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,137 Followers
12