One Night

Story Info
One night with Master.
857 words
3.71
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When He came in, she was exactly as He told her to be. Naked, kneeling with legs spread wide, hair brushed down (not pulled up like she usually keeps it), arms behind her head, and eyes downcast. He stood there looking at his slave. The candles cast a soft glow on her skin, accenting her deep blush. He could smell her excitement. A smile played across His lips.

He decided that tonight he would bring her to her limits, gently though. He didn't care if it took hours. He wanted to see how far she could and would be able to go for him. He would start her off slow and bring her up one notch at a time adding in reassurance to keep up her confidence. she needed that.

Quietly, He told her to greet him. she crawled to his Him. she kissed his feet and his groin then returned to the position He had warned her to keep tonight. He smiled. He told her to unzip him; she knew what he expected from that command. she unzipped his pants, took him out, and loved him with all her heart. she wanted him to give her that one special gift tonight. she sighed when he relented and came in her mouth. For her, that is one of the most special gifts he gives her. she lapped up every glistening drop he gave her and proceeded to kiss his feet in thankful reverence.

He smiled, and petted her hair and told her to put the foot stool in the center of the room. she crawled to the footstool and put in the center, then returned to her commanded position. By now He was sitting in the chair. He told her to kneel on it and put her hands on the floor so that her arse was in the air. she blushed but did it. He let her stay that way for a little while. He was going to take his time and enjoy every moment of her discomfort.

Spread your legs, slave, so I can see everything i own. Again, he smelled her excitement.

He came up behind her and began rubbing her ass in gentle circles. Smack, Smack, Smack. He began. Not hard at all, just enough to get her attention. He slid a finger between her lips.

My pussy is wet, does this mean My slave is happy. Yes, Master, your slave is very happy. Good. Smack, Smack, Smack. He began again. He continued until her ass and thighs were red and his hand hurt. she is always grateful for that kind of intimacy. He took off his belt and began the second round of strokes with that. Still not as hard as He know she can take but he still wanted her well warmed up. They had all the time in the world tonight.

When her ass and thighs were sufficiently dark enough he let her up. she stood there, eyes down, a little uncomfortable, but beaming like a beacon. He kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. she sighed. They embraced. He grabbed a handful of her mane, He pulled her head back to savage her mouth. He was going to conquer her one cell at a time tonight. her passion was ignited and fanned. He told her to kneel and wait. she already had her ankle cuffs on, now He held out her wrist cuffs. He wants her to put them on as a sign of her willingness to trust him. He loops rope between the cuffs so her wrists are together and ties her to the ring over the doorway. she automatically spreads her legs for Him. He ties them apart. He runs his hands through her hair and then over her body. her nipples are erect from His touch. He pulls at them and rolls them. He gathers her hair and puts it over one of her shoulders out of the way for now.

He presents the flogger to her and she kisses it. The first stroke falls hard to get her attention. He lightens up, and slowly brings her to her destiny. It could have been hours or it could have been minutes. Time stood still. The lashes kept falling slowly at first. Harder and faster cogently. like an opera the actors danced with the heavy music, singing, the audience not knowing what will come next. The energy building towards the crescendo. The intensity building faster, harder. she finally cried out. He whispered to her just a few more. her head fell back, her hair spill out. Just two more, will you take just two more. Yes, Master, i will. Crescendo. He gave her the two more and then kissed her temple.

He untied her and laid her on the floor. Burying His face in her essence, He started to make love to slave. she extended her limits for Him. He was proud of her.

He began kissing her slowly to torment her. Slowly, up her body. He cradled her head and took her mouth with His. He entered her and conquered the last remaining cell--her heart.