One Night

Story Info
Your online affair turns to reality for one night.
4.1k words
3.73
21.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You receive the e-mail from me one morning as you're checking your messages. It's a simple one:

"My wife is out of town for the weekend. I'll be making plans to come down to your town. I want to see you when I'm there. Check for me in the chatroom."

As you read the brief e-mail, your crotch moistens noticeably. We had talked so much about actually meeting, about fulfilling our fantasies with each other. And now comes this news.

You discreetly go over to the chat server and see if I am online. You see that I've logged on, and you send me a private message: "Yes, I want to see you too."

"Wonderful. I'll be at a hotel by the Airport," and I give you the name. "I'll be leaving in a while, I should be there in about seven hours."

I suggest that we meet at a store or restaurant nearby. You suggest a restaurant that is near the hotel that has a bar. I agree to meet you there in eight hours. That would give us time in case anything goes wrong. We also agree that if I'm not there after an hour, that we should assume things have been called off at the last second.

"But that won't happen, I promise," I say to you online. "Now you must promise me: You will do as I say, and agree to the limits I put on what we do, okay?" You agree to this. You tell me that I will be your master, doing whatever I want you to do.

I smile, and we say our goodbyes, with me heading out the door shortly afterwards.

You fingered yourself to an incredible and intense orgasm after logging off. The thought of having a one-night affair drove you wild, and, as you would later tell me, you just had to masturbate after that. I tell you that on the drive down, my cock was rock-hard most of the way.

I finally get to your home city, about an hour earlier than even I had thought. I get to the hotel - nothing fancy, just a newer Motel 6 near the airport - and check in. When I do, I take out the miscellaneous items I made sure to get before I left home. I check my watch - I have about another half hour to wait, so I figure I'll go see if I can find this restaurant. I see that it's right kitty-corner from the hotel. Since the road is a busy one, I drive over to the restaurant. I realize two things - first, I'll be able to see any car that comes into the place; and second, my truck from out of state sticks out a bit from most of the other vehicles in the lot.

I sit in my truck, looking out at the entrance to the lot. What seems an eternity goes by, when I see a particular car pull in. I recognize the color and type from one of the photos you sent me. I'm not entirely certain about whether or not it's you, since the car parks a row over from my truck. Two things, however, clinch it - first, I see a different-color bumper on your car, as a result of a fender bender you told me about; secondly, I see you get out, your auburn hair rising out of the car.

My crotch leaps to attention at the sight of you. It takes all I have to not want to jump out and rush over and kiss you hard, especially after all the on-line chatting we have done. I bite my lip and tell myself, "down boy," as you start heading for the restaurant entrance. You do not see my truck at first, and walk over to the entrance of the restaurant. At the entrance you give one last look back - and see my pickup sitting one row over. You smile, and open the door and go in.

I get out of my truck and walk in to the restaurant. It isn't too busy - it is just after the lunch hour, and there are not many people in the place. I see you over in the bar, and go over to the other side of the bar. As I wait for the bartender, I see that you already have a drink on your small table. I finally get the bartender's attention, and order two rum-and-cokes, and specify to him that the other drink is for the red-haired lady over on the other side of the bar. The bartender nods, and fixes my drink. He then fixes the other drink and hands it to a barmaid to take over to your table. You react with some surprise, but you knew it was coming. You smile and sip on the new drink, scanning around the bar. I walk over and move to go past you - suddenly bending over.

"Oh, miss, I believe you dropped this?" I say to you, handing a piece of paper to you.

"Thank you," you say to me. "I need that piece of paper. It has an address on it."

I smile at you, knowing it to be part of the game. I go to the bathroom, giving you time to read the note. It gives you the room number. "Be there in 30 minutes," the note says. After a brief moment in the bathroom, I walk back out through the restaurant, seeing you still sitting there. You see me and nod, and I know the plan is in motion. I leave the restaurant, and get in my truck and drive back over to the hotel. The Motel's room doors are on the outside, and the room is towards the back - very discreet.

About a half hour later, there's a knock on the door. I know it's you. I peek out the peephole, and see that it's you, standing there with a nice sleeveless blouse. I smile and open the door. You walk in and stand by the bed as I lock the door with the deadbolt, and adjust the shades.

I finally turn and take you in. Your hair is done nicely, and you have on just the right amount of makeup.

"We've talked about this a long time, haven't we?" I say to you. You nod, laughing nervously. "No words, my dear - just enjoy." I lean forward, and begin to kiss you. Lightly at first, then with passion as our tongues meet and you begin lightly sucking on my tongue. We embrace, and I enjoy your warmth and softness next to me as our mouths explore each other. I know how much you love to do this, and I enjoy your lips as they suckle on my tongue. I know how expert that mouth of yours is, and I want to explore it. But first things first.

I break away from our embrace roughly, holding your arms to your sides. I sit on the bed, pulling you down onto my lap. Confused, you protest a bit - until you feel me pull your skort and panties down in one swift motion, baring your ass cheeks to the air. With my elbow pinning you to the bed, I spank you hard and furiously, finishing with three hard smacks where my hand doesn't lift from your reddened ass, but freezes into your flesh and doubles the pain from the waves rushing through your ass cheeks. I do this a few times, then rub your red and hot ass with my hand. I pull your panties and the skort back up, noticing as I do that you are very wet.

Sweetly, I whisper down to you, "That is for being such a bad girl for making me come up here to see you. I want you so bad, my dear, that you needed that spanking for what you are doing to me." You smile at me weakly, but I can see that you loved every swat. I help you back up and kiss you sweetly. Your lips tug at my bottom lip, and your hand goes to my groin. "There'll be time for that my dear," I tell you as I draw away.

"Now, my dear pet," I say to you as I go over and sit down on a chair, "I want you to do a strip tease for me." You step back, smiling. Slowly, you take your blouse off, button by button. You sway your hips seductively as you do, letting your breasts sway a bit until your blouse finally drops off your shoulders to the floor. You run your hands over your bra, lightly stroking yourself until your fingers finally come to rest on the front clasp. With a snap and a tug, your bra loosens its grip on your breasts and falls to the floor. Seductively you smile at me, using your arms to force your breasts together in front of my face.

I smile up at you and run my fingers over your nipples - which I notice have hardened. You turn away from me, wiggling your ass in my face. Reaching over, you take the chair from the desk and lean against it, shaking you ass seductively at me. Reaching up, you unsnap you skirt, wiggling your hips and letting it slowly slide down those gorgeous long legs of yours. The skirt falls to the floor - and I see that you are panty-less, with only garters holding up your stockings. You wiggle your ass seductively again, then spin around, putting your one leg on the chair and your hand on your breast, holding it out and caressing it. You brush your pussy against the smooth nub of the chair, moaning as it brushes against your clit. You straddle the chair, which allows me a view of your wet and trimmed crotch, and I look at it longingly. You smile and lean back, thrusting your hips up a few times, then slide off the chair and crawl over to me. You kneel in front of me, your eyes locked on mine.

I stand up from the chair and ask, "You're loving this, aren't you, my dearest?"

You look up and say simply, "Always, sir." I smile and caress your chin.

"Good." You start to press yourself against my thighs, but I take your hands and place them on the side of my shorts. "Take them off for me, dear." You take them off, kneeling to get them off of my feet. My hard cock stands stiffly in your face. I look down at you, and whisper, "Attend to me, my dear."

You crawl closer, taking my balls in your fingers and leaning forward to lick my shaft. The tip of your tongue goes back and forth over the length of my cock, and then along the vein underneath. My hands caress your hair as your tongue darts across the hole in the tip, licking it out. Your hands have wandered behind me, rubbing against my ass. You bring your fingers to your mouth, sucking on them briefly, then you look up at me with a smile. I smile down at you, knowing exactly what you are going to do.

In one motion you slide one finger up my ass and lower your mouth onto my cock, slowly. You press down into my ass and suck back and forth on my cock. I groan loudly as you do this. "Ohhhhhh yes, that mouth of yours… so good…." You suck me in deep, your mouth sealing around my cock with your lips, and your finger pumping in and out of my ass.

I moan again as you pick up the pace, sucking deeper and then probing a second finger in my ass. You use all of your skills on me, tongue wrapping around and caressing my cock, other hand caressing my balls. I urge you on - "Yesssss, suck me, make me cum in your mouth my dear." You suck louder, harder, faster, your head slapping against me as I fuck your mouth - though it's more like your mouth fucking my hard cock.

My balls tighten up and I can feel the familiar rush that overtakes me before I am about to cum. Your pressing on my prostate has made it more intense, and my cock fills and unloads into your warm mouth. The amount surprises both of us, as huge gobs spray against the back of your throat. I thrust into your mouth, driving my load down your throat. You gag for a second, but recover and swallow it down. Your tongue then licks up my cock, cleaning it off and massaging my aching balls. I smile down at you, and you look up.

"You serve me well my dear," I say to you. "But we are not quite finished yet." I grab your hands, holding them together. Out of a bag on the desk, I pull out my handcuffs, and put them on you, locking them. I lead you onto the bed, putting you up on all fours, your hands in front of you. Before you arrived, I put a chain around the head of the bed, and now I wrap it up around your handcuffs, locking it to them. You kneel on the bed, with your hands chained, and I pause and give you a passionate kiss. Our tongues explore and I taste my cum in your mouth. My hands reach down and play with your tits for a moment, then I break free from our kiss.

"My turn" is all I say to you, and I have you turn over on your back. You spread your legs willingly, wet from your tease before. I kneel before you, laying my head on your crotch and letting my tongue lower onto your pussy. You moan as I lick along the ridge of your labia, letting my tongue pry open your swollen pussy at the top. The tip of my tongue lightly brushes your clit, then my fingers pry back your labia lips and I probe my tongue deep into your pussy. Your hips buckle as my tongue laps hard into your cunt, my fingers massaging your folds as my tongue invades you. You scream and plead with me, and my tongue rises up and lashes against your clit.

You plead for me to stop, moaning and screaming as my tongue relentlessly attacks your sensitive spot. I hum over your clit - "Cum for me my dear." Your moaning becomes intense, and your knees and hips grind into my face. I alternate lapping into your pussy and lashing at your clit, and your writhing and grinding become so intense. I take one hand and reach down, fingering your ass and then probing into it, like you did to me. My tongue still laps at your clit, letting the juices flow into my mouth. You moan, "pleassseee, oh please… ohmigod pleassseeeeee."

"Please what, my dear? Fuck you hard?" You cry out, and I know I have you. I know you are mine now. My tongue lashes back over your clit, fingers thrusting into your ass. "Beg me, dear… Beg me to fuck you hard." I clamp my lips on your clit, and you cum again, your pussy steaming and unloading its nectar.

You scream out, "Fuck me, please… I beg you - fuck me hardddd…"

I smile and take one last lash at your clit, pulling my fingers out of your ass. I go back to my bag, and grab two things: the K-Y Jelly and a condom. I quickly take the condom out and slide it onto my cock, and take a rubber band and secure it to my hard-on. I take the spermicidal jelly, load it into an applicator and lower it into your pussy. In one motion I empty the spermicidal jelly into your canal, telling you that this is a precaution, my pet. I stroke my cock, lowering the head to the entrance to your oozing pussy. You look up at me, pleading with your eyes. I look at you; smiling, and let the head enter your pussy. I ask you one more time: "Beg me to fuck you."

All you say is "please," and with a thrust I enter your pussy. I grab your hips and start fucking you hard and deep. My cock slams into you and you push back, grinding onto me. You scream out "yessssss" and I know I have you - you are mine. I grind my hips into you, and I tell you to beg me to cum in you. Without hesitation you say "Yes - cum in me, hot, deep." I reach forward, pinch on your nipples and order you to say it again, and you do. And with one more thrust, I unload into the condom, cumming in your tight pussy. We writhe and grind as we both climax together, our bodies drenched in sweat and other bodily fluids. I lie down beside you, spent, and kiss you sweetly.

You smile, and say, "Mmmm, haven't done that for a while." I smile at this.

"You're worth it, my dear." I roll to the side, reach for my cuff keys and unlock you from your bonds. I kiss you sweetly again, and then rub your wrists, lovingly massaging any cuts or bruises they may have caused. I smile and look into your eyes - "boy, we both look like hell, don't we?" You laugh and playfully squeeze my ass with your hand. I smile and kiss you, one hand grasping your breast. "Let's shower off," I say, and we both get up and walk to the bathroom.

I help you with your garters and stockings, and we get into the somewhat small shower stall in the bathroom. We kiss and clean each other up. I take the opportunity to admire your breasts, suckling on them and playing with them. You lift up your leg and try to work my cock into you, but I slap at your thigh - "remember, we don't want to do that," I say to you. You look up at me, pleading.

"Kneel down," I say, and in the cramped quarters of the shower you do, my cock rubbing up into your face. I hold your head in hand and tell you to suck me. Your mouth hungrily engages my cock again, sucking me deep. I lean back in the stall and enjoy your expert mouth on me once more. The water cascades over both of us, and my hips rock and grind into your face. Shortly, I explode into your mouth once again, and you take care to swallow every drop. I turn off the water, and open the shower door. You start to get up, but I hold you down on your knees, letting myself out of the shower first.

I turn you around, pressing your hands against the back wall of the shower. In one motion I give you several slaps on your ass, the last one another deep SMACK that digs into your butt cheeks. You whimper with each smack, but I also see your crotch glistening again. I turn you around, and tell you, "That was for wanting me without protection, my dear. Now remain still."

Obediently, you kneel down in the shower while I towel off in front of you, turning around to bend over so you can see my ass in your face. I turn around and help you out of the shower, ordering you to stand with your arms over your head. You do so, and I proceed to towel you off, as one would do a child. My hands run the towel roughly over your skin, and I make sure you are completely dry before putting the towel over the rack and leading you back to the bed.

You ask, "Master, are you through with me yet?" I grin at you and say, "No, I am not, my pet." I tell you to crawl on the bed again, on all fours. You do so, and turn to look back at me. I go over to the counter, and take the lube and another condom from my bag. So you can see, I put the condom on, and then take some of the lube and put it on my fingers. I smile, reach forward and smear the lube on your freshly towel-dried asshole. My fingers rim your ass, and when I have managed to get it lubed properly, I crawl up behind you and slowly lower my cock into the entrance to your ass. You give a sharp "ahhhhhhh" as my cock slowly penetrates you, and you push back on my cock so that I slam my entire length into you.

I fuck your ass at a medium pace, thrusting enough to make you want more. You reach back without thinking and start to play with your clit with your fingers, and I smack your hand away. "That is my job my pet," I tell you, and smack your ass to remind you. You scream for a second, then lower your hand away. I reach forward and start to assault your clit with my hand, my cock pounding into your ass. You cum hard once more, and I ride your orgasm, moaning in delight at the feel of you cumming on my fingers.


It is at this point I make a decision, and pull out of your ass. You gasp, and turn to me - "Master… please…" I kneel behind you and let my tongue lap up the juices dripping from your pussy, and then I reach for the jelly again. I place a good amount on my finger, and then probe my finger into your pussy. The renewed assault on your cunt makes your shudder again, and I pry your labia apart and douse your canal with the lube. Satisfied with the amount, I smile and stand behind you. You turn to look at me - and see that I am removing the condom from my engorged cock.

"You deserve this, my little one," I say to you. "For all you have done tonight." I climb back up behind you, and plant my bare but lubed cock into your pussy. I grind into you, the ridge of my cock rubbing back and forth across your clit. You grind back, wanting my cock to fill you. "Make me cum, my pet - make me deposit my hot juicy cum inside you." We fuck hard and fast, and you cry out into your pillow as I assault your pussy.

In one sudden motion, we cum hard together. My seed shoots deep into your pussy, and your juices assault my cock, spasming and milking the cum from me. You pass out for a few moments from the continuous assault, and I manage somehow to ease myself beside you before I too succumb to exhaustion.

A few minutes later I wake up, and you are still out, laying face down on the bed. My cum has run out of your pussy, pooling on the bed sheet. I roll over and kiss you gently on the cheek. You stir, looking hazily into my eyes.

"Oh, Master, that was the best time I have ever had," you tell me.

"Thank you my pet," I say. We kiss lightly, and I ask you when you need to be home. You look over at the clock on the nightstand, and say that you should be going shortly. I smile and say, "I understand. You go home tonight and screw your husband senseless, okay?" You laugh at me, saying that may be hard to do after our session together. "I insist," I tell you.

12