One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy began to sway, turned and saw Cat smiling at her. Ben's hands moved up the side of her body, cupped her breasts from behind, his thumbs stroking her nipples. With a rising confidence, or was it something else, Cathy danced a little forward from Ben.

5.

Cathy and Cat danced for several minutes without any contact. Cat did not reach out to touch her as she had expected. It was if she had jumped into something that had not come to happen.

Allowing the music to envelop her, Cathy's eyes half closed, catching glimpses of Cat; her shoulder length blonde hair, her small pert breasts through her dress, her large areola that seemed to cover half of her breasts. Slowly though Cat came closer.

Cathy surprised herself when, before Cat reached out, she found her own hands reaching out to Cat, moving over Cat's sides, up to the sides of her breasts and down. Am I trembling? Can she tell when I can't?

Cat responded by coming in closer and placing one hand on Cathy's hip, one on her back. As they danced, Cathy found herself having fun, in a simple joyous way, almost laughing. No thoughts of should or shouldn't, am I or aren't I, will I or won't I, crossed her mind, she was simply enjoying this without question.

As they embraced and danced close, Cat's hand lowered and caressed her butt. "This is so sexy" thought Cathy as she reciprocated. She gave Cat's butt a little squeeze and had to suppress a giggle.

When Cat began to nuzzle Cathy's neck, all nervous humor was replaced by arousal. This was one thing that always turned her on.

"Ohhhhh," Cathy even heard herself.

As Cat continued to nuzzle, her hand moved from Cathy's butt, and began to stroke her thigh. After a minute of this, Cathy could feel desire rise up inside, taking control of her body, beginning to drive the situation, her hips starting the grind into Cat; she knew that she wanted to move beyond the teasing that seemed to have been going on for hours. Was it Cat or just impersonal desire and need for release after so much arousal? Cathy couldn't say.

Cat moved back for one beat and then in close again, but this time her hand was flat, low on Cathy's stomach, with a gentle pressure.

This was it, Cathy knew it. Tomorrow would not be like yesterday. All the wondering, speculating, questions had come to this moment. It had been hovering before her ever since they had been exploring the boundaries of their sexuality, perhaps even longer; perhaps it had always been there, below the horizon waiting for her. This seemed so impossible. When the possibility of another woman had crossed her mind in very abstract terms, this scenario was not remotely like anything she considered. But yet, here now, in this moment, it felt good. Not just physically good, but she had merged with her own body in some indescribable way and if an inner voice spoke to her then, it said, "It's okay."

Cathy was aware of every part of Cat's hand, each finger, the palm, each element, the whole, as it lowered and turned, sliding under her panties, was cupping her, feeling her swollen and wet.

Cathy could hardly breathe, only exhale, "Ohhhhh" as Cat's finger moved into her cleft.

Cathy began to hold onto Cat to both embrace her and keep her balance. Cat's finger moved expertly along the side of Cathy's clit, circling wide, sliding down, over the top, wide to the side, circling in and backing off, building. . . It did not take much, within a time that seem to be no time at all, it was coming, like a avalanche, coming, coming, coming, filling the whole scope of her awareness, and the convulsions and the orgasm struck her.

Her emotions felt like they were bursting with the convulsions, quenching of desiring, panic and doubt. Cat was embracing her, kissing her cheek over and over. Someone was supporting her from behind, carrying nearly all her weight. She knew it was Ben without even thinking it.

There she was being nearly carried, Cat stroking her face, kissing her cheek. She was lowered down against a cushion, a wall. Ben was embracing her. Cathy looked up at Ben. His smile reassuring.

"Wow, that was . . ." she could not find the words. Ben smiled. When Cat kissed her on the cheek, Cathy turned. "Thank you."

"Believe me, it was a pleasure. I'm going to leave you guys together, but come and see me later." And she was gone. Ben was there and he was the only and everything that she wanted at that moment. But not just his presence.

"I need you inside me." She could have said whether this was a physical or emotional need, sexual or nonsexual, but it was personal in a very profound way.

Neither of them could get Ben's clothes off fast enough and didn't complete the job before they were joined. Like Cathy, the hours of teasing had been an arousal rollercoaster for Ben and he felt no need to make it last. In about five minutes, Cathy could feel him approaching his peak and urged him to cum.

As they lay together, still a little sweaty and sticky, few words were said. Ben looked at her and asked, "Okay?"

Cathy smiled back, "Yeah, this was. . ." She nodded. "Good."

They dressed and returned to the bar. There were noticeably fewer people present and Cat and Bill were not there, but Anne and Mark were and greeted them with smiles. Bill handed them their drinks. Ben began to make a remark that it had been a long night.


"How about some coffee?" asked Anne.

"Oh yes," said Cathy and so they found themselves in for a late night coffee; clutched in the kitchen talking about vacations, hot tubs, and landscaping.

After about twenty minutes, Cat swept into the room. "I heard you were here."

"Yes," said Cathy, "fading fast."

"Anne said you were up to something earlier in the evening. I won't ask what."

"Thanks."

Listen, a few of us get together to dinner about once a month, why not join us next time. I want to hear more about your kids."

"That sounds nice."

Anne wrote a number and e-mail address down and there was hugging and shaking of hands. Everyone kissed Cathy on the lips rather than the cheek, but only Cat made it seem intimate by holding the embrace a moment longer than the others. Seeing Anne and Cat kiss Ben on the lips seemed oddly normal.

As the drove home, Cathy held Ben's hand and tried not to think. Ben hardly spoke. Still she began to look forward to meeting their new friends.