One Night

Story Info
A young woman tastes submission for the first time.
2.2k words
4.06
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughter filled the night. The darkness of the ocean veiled the young couple as they danced in the night. The soft melody of music played from a muffled pocket, barely audible over the contagious laughter that erupted between the man and woman as they moved together along the shore. The sound of the waves rolling in and out only added to the mystique of the moment, the moment of a dream coming true.

"We are crazy, you know that right?" She asked, chiding him as she felt his deep, rumbling laugh warm her heart. She heard his mumbled reply that he was well aware. They had long ago decided that they were crazy and in love and neither really cared what it meant as long as it meant they were together.

Singing softly to the muffled music playing on his cell phone she chuckled to herself, pulling herself tighter against him. The motion, much to her chagrin, made her wince and whimper, the fresh welts on her thighs still tender to the briefest of touches. She smiled to herself, loving the pain and loving him for inflicting it on her. This weekend had proven to be everything she had hoped for and dreamed of and then so much more. She knew, this night, she would experience what it would be like to be his, fully, and the thought of it made her tremble and shake.

It didn't go unnoticed by him. He asked if she was shaking from the cold or her nerves. She replied by kindly asking if she could say it was the cold even though it was nerves. His hand sliding over her thigh and gripping her welts made her whimper and shake, making her tuck her head shyly beneath his chin. She should have known better then to ask to deceive him, knowing she never could.

He pulled her gently back from the shoreline towards the car. Laughing as she sunk into the seat, whimpering from the feel of the seat on the welts on her thighs. Shaking her head as he got into the drivers seat she resumed her position in the car. Laying her hand lovingly on his thigh, her cheek on his shoulder, wanting to be next to him always. He started the car and turned up the radio some, humming along to it as they drove through the streets. Lights blurred in her mind as she shivered anxiously, taking time at each red light to lean up and kiss him.

At his place they dallied around taking off coats and shoes. She loved the way he grinned when he took her scarf from around her neck and put it on the hanger. Hell, she loved everything about the man. In the short time they had known each other he had, unknowingly, awakened in her the devoted creature she had always feared becoming. She had no choice but to be herself with him as she knew he would accept nothing less. To be herself required that she love him unconditionally.

After waiting for him to mix them a single drink she took the lead upstairs, feeling his hand slide up between her legs, squeezing one of the well placed welts on her thigh. She whimpered, knowing that was the desired effect and inwardly cursed her body for being so giving to him. Knowing he was teasing her she openly bickered at him, commenting about how she would never let him beat her again. Obviously it was an idle threat as she was as addicted as him to the pain he inflicted on her tender flesh.

Entering his room they both did what came naturally. Clothes fell away easily, covers drawn up over the lovers, kisses and soft words exchanged. She never felt more content than in his arms, listening to his heartbeat, hearing his sighs against the silkiness of her chestnut hair.

"Say it again," he prompted after sharing a sip of gin and tonic with her. Licking at the sweet nectar he had just dribbled from his mouth into hers she lifted up slightly, purring briefly before whispering what he wanted to hear.

"I love you Master," she said, without fear or hesitation. She needed for him to know who he was in her life and knew that 'Master' was the only word that could sum it up. He owned her, fully, even if it wasn't official she knew it would be someday soon. She sighed as he pulled her tighter against him, his mouth claiming hers with sweet authority. She gave in quickly, sliding her arms around his neck and pressing her bare breasts against his chest.

Rolling her to the side he wrapped his arms around her, sliding his seemingly always hard cock against the crack of her ass between her sopping thighs. He knew she would be ready, she always was for him. Pushing in quickly with one thrust he grunted against her ear, sending white fire racing upwards along her spine. Without haste they built up a steady, pleasurable tempo, rocking against one another beneath the softness of the blankets they had wrapped themselves in.

The movements switched from a tender, loving embrace to something more carnal, more primitive. His thrusts became more forceful, her breasts scraping against the softness of the sheets. Her soft, pliant whimpers became cries of delight and pleasure, and to a lesser degree pain. He knew just how to move, just how to push her and hurt her and she loved him all the more for it. She moved against him, wanting him to feel each inch of her dripping pussy wrapped tightly around him and she knew he delighted in it.

Eventually the friction of the sheets became too much of a hindrance to both and he rolled her to her back, sliding over her, never leaving the warm, wet heat between her thighs. Pulling her down on the bed he impaled her on his cock, grunting with male satisfaction. Her soft mews had become breathy whimpers and her nails raked across his chest and hips as she writhed beneath him. Gripping his hips with her thighs as she bucked to meet his forceful thrusts she cried out with pleasure, whimpering pleadingly as he grabbed her wrist, forcing her fingers to her swollen, throbbing clit.

She looked up to him with begging eyes, shaking her head, hearing his demand that she play with herself while he pounded into her pussy. Gasping and twisting in exquisite pleasure as her finger idly stroked her taut clit she cried out, arching upwards, her hair a wild, tangled mess of chestnut beneath the crown of her head. His hands roamed over her body, knowing it was for him, his toy to do with as he pleased, the look of male satisfaction on his face sent pangs of fear and desire through her belly.

Rolling her hips to meet his building tempo she jerked her hand from her pussy, not wanting to cum too quickly yet unable to help herself. Her desperate, wild pleas as she begged to cum fell on deaf ears. His demand that she wait did not stop the tide of pleasure rolling through her. She willed herself to stop but could not, pleading with her Master. She begged to be fucked and fucked hard, strumming her clit in wanton pleasure. Unable to resist the tidal wave of molten heat that flooded her pussy and the pounding, demanding rhythm of her Master's thrusts the young woman cried out in agony.

"I love you Master," she cried, arching upwards to press her face into the side of his neck. Shuddering and whimpering breathlessly she felt him still then slam into her. He knew, as well as she did, her desperate cry of love was her confirming that she had surrendered to the pleasure only he knew how to give her. Suddenly his breath was hot in her ear, demanding she cum, ordering her to give in to the sensations consuming her. Her body tensed, crying out against his shoulder, muffling her sobs against his strained muscles.

He showed no mercy, continuing his assault long after she had found her release. His motions became more demanding, his hips bruising as they slammed into hers. Her breasts bounced across the slim expanse of her torso, hurting from the assault. She gasped and mewed, pushing at him yet knowing she could never deny him. She had given in long ago and now was the time to show him what that meant. Hiding her face against his neck as she heard him let out a low, manly growl she shivered, knowing what was to come and wanting it, needing it.

Tensing beneath him to let him ram his cock into her she heard his moans, his whispered words of love. His words of love, though, were different. They were from the heart, his to hers, nothing between them. They were completely a part of one another and she basked in that knowledge. Giving in freely to him as she surrendered to his need for her she trembled, her pussy sore and swollen, puffy lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock.

"My slave, my fucking slut," he grunted against her ear, burying his face in her hair, his sweat mingling with hers on heated flesh. Shaking with pleasure and love she gasped, moaning her agreement into his neck. The assault raged on, sending her tumbling into an unknown world. Feared suddenly consumed her, knowing that she would, at that moment, give anything for him. The assault bared her fully to him and her cries of fear fell on deaf ears. Consumed in the moment of having what was his he could not see the fear masked by pleasure.

Startled at the realization she cried out and pushed at him. He only pulled her back, harder and rougher each time. Pleading no as she arched against him, her thighs closing to keep him away his hand buried itself in her tawny locks, pulling her head back as his mouth raped hers brutally. Shaking she felt him withdraw for a moment, looking down at her, slapping her clit with the head of his cock.

Fairly shrieking from the sensation she arched and pushed at him again. Feet kicking into the bedspread as she jerked away. His low growl sent her mind spinning as his hands gripped her hips, pulling her pussy back between his thighs. Again the slapping sensations made her cry out, biting her lip and stifling her cries with her hand. He would have nothing to do with it, pulling her hands away from her mouth and pinning them over her head. Staring down at her flushed features he pulled his cock away, pressing it forward as he lifted her hips.

The prospect of the savage pounding on her ass made her cry in fear. Straining she drew her hips back and looked to him, seeing the intent on his face she moaned in pleasured misery, knowing he would have what he desired. Reaching down she pressed the head of his cock against her tight asshole, shaking, panting breathlessly.

"Show your Master how much of a slut you are," he demanded roughly, pushing his hips forward. In one swift movement of her hips he was in her, pounding against the welts littering her thighs. Trying to breathe she cried out and pulled him down to her, willing her lungs not to fail her, feeling her head spin with the sensation of her Master inside her, using her, consuming her. The pain of the welts, of her ass being stretched around his dick, of his hand gripping her throat sent her mind spiraling. Willing herself to trust him, to give everything to him she did.

Giving in completely she clung to him. Feeling him move inside her, use her, hurt her she silently thanked him for accepting her, wanting her, needing her. She knew then that he was giving just as much of himself to her. He was showing her the man he was, the man he wanted to be, the man she made him. She rolled her hips as his tempo continued, knowing from his gasps and moans that he was soon going to fill her with hot cum.

Knowing what he would need to push him over the edge she leaned upwards, pressing hot kisses against his neck, biting his shoulder as she begged him to cum in his slave. She had always professed that she never knew how to beg, but when the moment came, she knew what to do. Feeling him gasp as the bed rocked beneath her she arched against him, letting him buck against her, taking her at an unholy pace.

Finally she heard his low gasp and felt him thrust into her. Her ass gripped him like a vice, her thighs tight around him, his motions stopping as he collapsed on her. Sweat mingled, lips caressed, fingers touched. Both were sated, loved and fully consumed in the other. Feeling him roll to the side and pull her into his arms she rolled with him, looking into the chocolate brown of his eyes, smiling softly to him.

"I love you Master," she said.

"I love you, my slave," he said.