One Night

Story Info
She's paid back for years of flirtation.
3k words
4.04
28k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimky001
kimky001
1 Followers

Curled up on the sofa, it felt just like old times. The off-the-cuff innuendo, shameless flirting, having you so close to me, testing myself every second… how long can I hold out? How far can I take this before I have to act?

I can feel your hand brush my hair. I pointedly look forward, making it appear that I hadn't notice. I pray you don't notice the goose bumps on my arms. Nothing happens for a few long seconds and I start to relax thinking that it was purely in my mind. Suddenly, your fingers are twisted in my hair, pulling my head back sharply. Involuntarily, I let out a cry.

Your lips are so close to my neck that I can feel your breath. Quietly you whisper, "Enough of your games. Aw, don't look so shocked my little kitten. You've been pushing me and teasing me for too long now. Surely you saw this coming!"

You're looking in my eyes now, and I feel a shudder run down my spine. Did I go too far? I ask myself. Is he angry with me?

Your lips are grazing my neck as you whisper to me again, "You have been having fun at my expense, Princess. Well, now your little play-thing wants some fun of his own." I feel my body respond to your hushed words. Behind it all is a slight sense of foreboding that I am trying hard to ignore. He cares about me. Surely he would never do anything to hurt me? As this thought enters my mind, a thousand conversations play in my head. All those times I had talked about my fantasies, my likes and dislikes, experiences both good and bad, never for a moment thinking that you would be listening to me. I close my eyes and try to arrange my thoughts. Your lips are still caressing my neck, muddling me.

"Oh no, pretty one! You are going to feel every.little.thing that I do to you this night! You are going to feel it, and enjoy it, and then you are going to thank me in your own very unique way."

With this, your hand pulls my hair tighter, forcing me to my feet. I cry out again, but you ignore me. You half lead me to the bedroom and I'm half relieved when you release my hair. But part of me doesn't want you to stop. I suppress that thought and attempt to put a defiant look on my face. You chuckle at this and indicate that I should sit on the bed. I don't. Without warning, your hands are around my waist, and you topple me onto the bed. Shocked, all I can do is stare at you. I feel your hands running up my arms, and my wrists being raised. Assuming that you are going to embrace me, I don't protest. I hear a noise above my head which makes me reassess the situation.

My wrists are handcuffed to the bed. I pull at them, half expecting them to come undone. Nothing happens, of course. I realise that you had planned it this way. There's enough slack in the chain to allow me to turn over onto my front, but that is the entire range of movement I am allowed. With a shiver, I realise the connotations of this. Oh God! I think. I can feel my clit start to enlarge, throbbing for attention. No no no!! I don't want to be beaten!! I try and keep my breathing as even as possible even though I can feel myself starting to gasp.

"Look into my eyes, Princess. See that I am perfectly serious when I tell you that there is no "safe word" for you. There is no escape. You are at my mercy, and I will make you scream, and beg, and cry out before this night is over. You will pay for all those times you teased me and stayed out of reach of retaliation. You will succumb to me in every way, and you will like it! I know the dirty little bitch that you are. All those secret acts you dream about, but think yourself too proper to act on. Tonight, you will experience your dark side and there will be no turning back!"

With this, my world goes black. You have placed some kind of blindfold on me, and I can see nothing. I am acutely aware of how quiet this room is, of how close you are to me, of the hardness pushing against my thigh. I can do nothing but recede into my world, where all my focus turns to my pussy. I know that I am hot for you, already pulsing for you to be inside me, but I prey hard that you do not know this. This is not what I want; this is not what I want! I repeat it like a mantra in my mind.

Without warning, I feel your hands sliding up my sides. Your thumbs brushing my rock hard nipples with the lightest of touches. I know the game is up when you laugh softly to yourself at this. You know!! Slowly, you pull down my tube top, taking it down over my waist, pulling my trousers and knickers with it without hesitation. I feel the bed dip as you lean back on your heels at my feet. Within five minutes, I have gone from being completely in control to being stripped bare at your hands. Instinctively, I cross my legs, which just makes you laugh once more.

I feel you move away from the bed, then hear the door opening and closing. I let out a soft sigh of relief. I have a few moments to compose myself, I think. To regain some control over my already aching body. I pull again at the handcuffs, trying to find a flaw, a way out. After much tossing and turning, I slump back onto the bed. There is nothing I can do. You were right. There is no escape.

It feels like forever since you left me. The cool of the room is giving me shivers. I part my legs slightly, feeling the cool breeze sweep across my clit, and already wet pussy. I wish briefly that I could run my hands across myself; feel how hot I am, maybe bring some distraction.

"I told you that you were a dirty bitch" I hear from the foot of the bed. I can't contain my surprise and I quickly go to re-cross my legs. I feel your hand on my ankle, quick as lightening. You hadn't even left the room I realise. "No no no!" I say softly to you, but knowing that this would probably do nothing but make you smile.

"Oh, I think that it's about time I got another glimpse of what is about to be mine once more, don't you Princess?"

With strength I was completely unprepared for, you pull my legs apart. I blush as I feel my left ankle being secured by something unknown. After testing that I cannot move my leg, your hands return to my right. Slowly, ever so slowly, you pull it to the other bedpost. I cry out as I feel my pussy lips parting, revealing to you my swollen clit. I can feel my cheeks burning, but I shut my mouth tight. Right leg secure, I feel you move away again. I can hear noises, but I can't quite work out what they are. After a few minutes of this, with a shock of clarity, I realise that the sound is that of a camera! "Bastard!!" I retort, angrily despite myself.

"Don't panic my love. These are purely for my own pleasure. A memento, you might say."

I'm burning with embarrassment, but cannot cover myself, or in fact move at all.

Suddenly, the noise stops and without warning your lips are on my inner thigh. I seal my lips, and set myself show no signs what-so-ever that I may be enjoying any thing that you do. You work your way up one thigh, then down the other, breathing on my clit as you swap sides, but never actually touching it. Oh My! I think. This may be a problem!!

I can feel my wetness start to seep between my pussy lips. I know that you are trying to get a reaction from me, and try and remain as still as possible. Your hands slide up my legs and settle on my tiny, but erect nipples. Circling them, gently pulling and squeezing them, I can't help but arch my back. You know my nipples are a weakness. One of many conversations I have had with you. At this first sign of weakness, your kisses find my clit at last, kissing downwards to plant a final deep kiss on my wet little hole. I pull frantically against the chains and the ties on my legs. You already know that this is not an act that I willing participate in, knowing that the embarrassment of letting someone touch and kiss me so intimately when I can do nothing in return , is unbearable to me. You simply pinch my nipples harder and say "No more of that, Princess. If you struggle too much more, I may have to gag you!" I freeze in mid-throw.

Your tongue runs flat over my clit, bringing little tremors of pleasure throughout my body. Not giving me time to think, you start to run little circles around my clit, your hands leaving my breasts to hold onto my thighs. My pussy is burning almost as hot as my face as I feel an orgasm starting to build deep within me. I try to swallow the moans that escape me, but only manage to release a long shaking sigh.

I can feel your right hand leave my thigh, then a gentle finger rubbing my wet pussy. I arch once more as another wave of pleasure rips through me. I can't bear the thought of cumming for you in such an exposed way, but your insistent tongue just won't let up, moving in ever smaller and faster circles. Your finger pushes past my tight hole, and enters me to the knuckle in one easy thrust. I cry out. I can feel you smiling as you work me towards a body wracking orgasm. Without a thought, a second finger penetrates me, then a third, thrusting in and nearly all the way out before violating me once more.

I am moaning out loud now, I realise, but I am so close to letting go that there is absolutely nothing that I can do. I cannot pretend that I do not want you filling me, fucking me. I want you to make me cum and I want to scream into the night. As I feel my body start to shake, you pull away from me, leaving me hanging over a cliff.

"NO! Don't stop! Please!! Don't stop!" I can't help myself. My pussy is dripping and I feel like I am on fire. I don't care how stupid I must look begging to be allowed to cum. I hear you fumbling and then suddenly the bed is dipping either side of me, and I feel your knees either side of my chest. Your hands are once more in my hair, and your cock is pressed against my lips. I part my lips willingly, slipping my tongue over your tip, tasting your precum. I wish I could look into your eyes as I take you into my mouth. I cannot do everything that I wish with my hands tied, so I focus all my energy into sucking you, running my tongue around your head each time you withdrawn. Your hands are guiding my head as you start to fuck my mouth, making me retch with each thrust, making me take all of you down my throat. I cannot move away, nor concentrate on how best to please you. You simply fuck my mouth, leaving my hot, wet pussy open to the night air. I can feel you start to harden and shake, and prepare myself, but you abruptly pull away. The next instant, I feel your hard cock slam into my pussy, all the way to the hilt. I cry out, and try to pull away, but you simply pull almost all the way out of me and pump into my tight hole once more. Your hands grip my waist as you fuck me, hard and fast. I can feel my pussy tighten around your hard cock as I feel my release building once more. As I do so, I can tell that you are building to your climax, and squeeze my pussy muscles that little bit tighter. I decide that you won't notice if I stop myself cumming to feel you explode inside me. Two more incredibly powerful thrusts later, I can feel your hot sticky cum inside me, and I can't help but smile with satisfaction. I beat him!

Pulling out of me, you simply walk out of the room, leaving me hot, sweating and catching my breath.

Ten minutes later, you return, and untie my legs. With a sigh of relief, I give you a grateful smile. You pull my hair and snap my head back, make my pussy throb once more.

"That was very naughty of you, my little whore. Now I need to find a way to punish you. You will give in to me!" you almost snarl in my ear. Immediately, my juices are flowing and I can feel it running down my arse.

"Turn over. On your knees"

Reluctantly, I do as I'm told. My hands are still chained, but I am too close to the headboard to rise entirely. All I can do is lean on my elbows, leaving my bum stuck in the air.

A stinging slap makes me catch my breath. Another makes me almost cry out. The third, harder than the last two draws a deep moan from me. At this moment, your hands find my clit once more. You can see how hot you are making me. My pussy is sopping and pink as a flower. With each strike, I can feel myself edging closer to defeat, my pleas going unheard as my arse cheeks turn pink under your hand.

The spanking stops, but you continue to work my clit. I feel your finger dip into me once more, appearing to almost savour my juices before withdrawing. Confusion swamps me, when all too clearly I feel a pressure on my little arse ring.

"Be still, Princess. Soon, I will show you what exquisite pleasure pain can bring"

With this, I can feel your finger, lubricated with my own wetness, slid past the reluctant ring, just moving an inch into me. I go to move away, but you push harder, and I can no longer move. I am torn between the rolling pleasure you are bringing me as you continue to play with my pearl, and the tearing pain you are inflicting upon me all too willingly. You allow me a few seconds to adapt, and I relax slightly, allowing you further into my virgin hole. You take it greedily and continue to push. Within seconds, you are buried inside me, and I start to believe that the worst is over.

"This is going to hurt quite a lot, my sweet, but believe me when I say that you deserve every second of this and you will enjoy it"

With that, you swiftly remove your finger, and where one had once settled, two returned.

Ignoring my cries and pleas to stop, that you are tearing me, you continue to stretch me, probe me, while all the while working me with your other hand, occasionally returning to my pussy for assistance.

Once you are satisfied that I am partially open, you remove your fingers from my burning anus, and your rock hard cock enters my pussy from behind. You allow me a few minutes to savour this very safe experience, and to regain my composure, before ripping out of me, and thrusting into my tight, prepared arse, wringing a scream from my lips.

Your fingers on my clit pick up their pace, slowly walking me back to my downfall, your other hand entangles itself in my hair, pulling my head back to the ceiling and arching my spine.

"You will cum for me bitch. I will experience your virgin orgasm as I pump your arse full of me. And if there is any kind of resistance from you, I will simply go harder, and faster, and deeper. Is that understood?"

Silently, I nod and focus on my clit, swelling under your hand, trying to ignore your huge cock filling me.

Slowly you withdraw, then push into me, a little faster, and a little harder.

"Oh, you are so damn tight!" I hear you mutter from behind me. The pain you are causing is almost unbearable, but I don't want you to stop. Never stop. You pick up your rhythm until you are almost touching the top of me, when my legs start to shake, and I can't contain myself any longer.

"Oh my God! Fuck me! HARDER! Please, oh please, make me cum!"

On hearing these words, you give a brief grunt of satisfaction before burying yourself in to my arse to the hilt. With this, my body tears and I give in to an earth shattering orgasm. My legs tremble, and I feel as if I am about to pass out. My arse sucks your cock harder, pulsing with every delicious spasm that rips through me, pushing you over the edge and you cum gloriously inside me. You wait until my body has stopped shuddering before withdrawing from me. You allow me to topple onto my side and lay down behind me, wrapping your arms around me, and kissing the back of my neck. As my breathing returns to normal, you reach up and undo the handcuffs. We remain there for a long time, knowing that it will be a long time before we can top that experience, and dreaming of a way that we can.

kimky001
kimky001
1 Followers