One Night

Story Info
A confession from my past.
1.4k words
3.97
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Clare. I am a respectable married woman, I live a respectable married life.

However like everybody I was different in the past, I do not think this is unusual however there are some things that I have done that seem more extreme than any of my friends are willing to admit to. I have never shared the details but am going to do now.

I am 5'7 with dark hair and green eyes. I am a size 12, have 34b boobs and wide hips and bum.

The incident occurred when I was 20 and like all people people that age there was nothing better than spending Friday night on the town with my friends. On this particular night we ended up in the local night club it was full, the night was hot and the drink and the vibe were great. I was wearing a black dress, it was backless so I only had some tape on my boobs and a small black thong below.

Late on, my group of friends had spread all other the dance floor and I found myself dancing alone. I guess I looked like easy prey as i felt behind me a guy approach and start to move in for that weird bump and grind things guys like to do. He was 6' tall dark hair and nice eyes. He looked nice so I decided to dance with him.

His hands were on my hips as he pressed up behind me. I arched my back so that my ample bum rubbed up against him. The rhythms and the alcohol were having a nice effect on me.

He turned me around and he started to kiss me on the dance floor. We were still moving to the beat and our legs entwined into a bit of a dirty dance. His leg was rubbing against my thong it felt good and after many minutes of great dancing he asked me if I wanted to take a break and get a drink. At the bar he told me his name was Cam and as we chatted I found myself being more and more attracted to him.

As the night was winding down I started to worry as I could no longer see any of my friends. Concerned how I was getting back Cam offered to walk me home.

Outside I knew what he had in mind but I felt up for one more goodnight snog. As we left the club I became aware of another man tagging along. Cam introduced him as Warren, his friend and said that they would both walk me home and would then crash at his place. Cam slipped is arm round me as we walked. Warren was 5'10, had sandy hair and a little thick set.

The post club beat was still ringing in my ears as Cam pulled me into a shop doorway and started to kiss me I kissed back. I felt his hand rub up the outside of my leg and under my skirt. I opened my eyes and could see Warren waiting not looking but taking the odd peak.

I pulled away and continued walking. Cam slipped his arm round me but this time kept slipping his hand up to my bum, concerned he was flashing people driving past I kept moving it away but the whole situation was having an effect.

Whilst passing an alleyway he moved towards it and quickly pulled me off the road, there was nothing sinister in the way he did it but he was smooth and I was behind the shops in the darkness before I knew what happened. He pulled me towards him and started to kiss me, his tongue darting into my mouth. I resisted a little at first but with all the build up I decided to go with it a little.

I looked around and could see Warren further down the alleyway with his back to us, I started to kiss Cam more deeply. He pulled aside my dress and exposed my boob, he giggled at the tape. He bent forward and took my nipple into his mouth and sucked while swirling his tongue around it. As he came back up he quickly ripped off the tape and I gave a yelp of surprise.

This yelp seemed to have an effect on him as he leaned into me more. We stumbled back and I came to a stop leaning against a bin (any class or decorum that remained quickly evaporated). He lifted my leg against him and ran his hand up to grab my ample bum, squeezing my naked bum cheek. I could feel his hardness in his jeans, I reached down and gave it a squeeze. He started to reach in side my thong and at this point I remembered Warren. He had moved closer and was now openly watching us.

Cam was reaching under my dress and pulling down my thong. Once it was down to my ankles he pushed my shoulders and leaned me back. I was arching my hips out now towards him. He stepped between my lags and unbuttoned his jeans. He took out his cock and started to rub it against my mound, it felt good. Gradually he started to push it between my lips and I started to moan. With a thrust he went inside me, he felt really big, I was sitting on a bin in a dark alleyway shagging someone I just met.

He started to make big thrusts into me, each point hitting against my clitoris. He completely exposed my boobs and started to suck and bite on my nipples. At one point he bit into my shoulder, causing my eyes to water. His thrusting and breathing got faster as he was fucking me really hard. I do not often use that word to describe IT but in this case it is what IT was... fucking.

At this point I remembered again Warren and looked over to see he had taken out his cock and was wanking and watching us. It made me feel filthy but it also began to build an orgasm in me. At that moment Cam groaned and I felt his cock spurt inside me. It felt like he was cumming in buckets. Although nearly there it had not quite hit the mark for me.

He moved off me and stood up. I was in a dazed state. "fuck Clare that was amazing" he said. I started to stand up and move my dress back down below my waist. Cam looked at Warren and laughed. "Clare you do wouldn't mind helping out a mate would you" he said with leery look in his eye.

I looked over at Warren and I did not fancy what I saw. He was a little on the fat side but I guess with the drink and the situation all inhibition had gone. I guess ultimately it was because Cam had left me high and dry that I nodded.

Warren looked a little unsure but Cam clapped my decision. Cam stepped to wards me and slipped my dress of my shoulders, it fell to the floor. He leaned me forwards over the bin The cold plastic top pressed on my nipples. I heard Warren step behind me and I heard his zip and belt. His hand started to feel my large hips and bum. Very quickly he entered me. My pussy was lubricated by his friends cum.

Warren did not feel as long as Cam but his dick was a lot wider. He started to thrust in and out of me. The wet sounds were not like I had heard before as Warrens dick moved Cam's cum around inside me several burp sounds came from me as he started to thrust into me. Cam laughed.

Very quickly I felt my orgasm build and this time I wasn't disappointed. I started to moan as a spasm ripped through me. My tightening muscles were too much for Warren as he shot inside me. Adding to his friends earlier deposit.

Warren slipped off me and Cam walked over, took me in my arms and kissed me. Suddenly I was aware of being naked in an alleyway and quickly picked up my dress off the floor. I slipped it on but despite a quick look from the three of us I could not find my thong. Walking back up the alleyway a group of youths looked at us laughing. I blushed worried about if they had seen.

We walked the rest of the way home but I was very aware of the cum leaking out of me and running down my legs it was an embarrassed silence from all of us.

I have never told anyone exactly what happened that night. I told my friends that I had hooked up with Cam, but not anything more. Please be kind with your comments...