One Night

Story Info
A lucky woman gets her wish granted by a vampire.
2.7k words
4.32
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett drove home after a long night's work. The clear sky had clouded over, the fluffy clouds threatening the earth with more snow. As he pulls into his drive he notices a cherry red Dodge Challenger. He smiles and parks next to it. As he walks up to the front door he sees the orange glow of his fire place in the large bay window in the living room. He unlocks the door and enters, hanging his jacket up on its hook and dropping his keys on the table. Warm arms wrap around his waist from behind, her fingertips fanning up his chest. He lifts a hand, kissing the back of it. "Good evening Lin."

She giggles and squeezes him into a tight hug. He turns and is greeted with a large smile. A small black dress hugs her shapely curves, hanging low enough to show off ample cleavage and cutting short enough to show of most of her athletic legs. Her long dark brown hair hung down her back in waves. Black heels lift her up the extra inches so that her forehead met the level of his mouth. He smiles back at her, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

She takes his hand and leads him to the couch sitting down next to him. Her face takes on a more serious tone, "I wanted to talk to you."

He leans back against the couch preparing himself for the worst. "Okay, go ahead."

She purses her lips together as if thinking about how to start. She bites her bottom lip, a nervous habit he had always found endearing. She takes a deep breath for courage and begins, "Garrett, I have known you my entire life. Ever since I can remember you were there. I remember you giving me a lollipop every time my father needed his car worked on. As I got older, I used to ride my bike to your shop and watch you work on the vehicles there. You talked to me about them and taught me how to change tires and give tune ups. As I got older you miraculously found a car that you fixed up for my parents to give to me as a present for getting my license."

As the memories flowed from her lips the smile reappeared which helped him relax a bit. He took her hand in his and rubbed the back of it with his thumb as she spoke, encouraging her to go on. "I remember you were my first crush."

A small blush rose up her neck to her cheeks. He had known. Her entire attitude had changed when she came around him during that time. He remembered the little presents she used to leave in his office when she thought she had snuck by him. "After I left for college I missed you. I never really stopped thinking about you. But I figured I would never see you again. I didn't figure you'd be there when I got back. So I moved on. I never forgot how you looked when you smiled. Or how you smelled after a hot summer night after working on the cars. I never forgot how cold your hands always were. I always knew there was something different about you. Then when you showed up here, I thought it was too convenient. I recognized the name of the shop almost immediately and then I met you. I almost bought that man being your father because he looked so much like an older you, but then I shook his hand. He was so warm. You've never been warm. And then I started thinking. If he had actually had you, you would have been growing up at the same time that I would have been and I would have known about you."

She looks down at their hands and entwines their fingers, the flush in her cheeks deepening. "As I said, I never forgot about you. I never lost those feelings. Don't get me wrong. My life is very happy. I have everything I've ever wanted. Save one thing." She turns her violet blue eyes to his, her tongue flicking out over her lips moistening them. His brow furrows and he tilts his head slightly, not knowing what her plans were. She leans forward and presses her lips to his.

His eyes go wide and he grabs her shoulders pushing her back slightly. "Lindsey, what is going on?"

Her eyes slowly blink, her hands start travelling up his thighs. "I just wanted one night with you. One night only and I could live the rest of my life completely happy."

He moves his hands down her arms and halts her hands as he moves further back into the couch. "Lindsey. You have a husband who loves you very much and two wonderful children. This could very well ruin that." He tries to make his voice as sound as stern as possible.

She looks at him for a moment and then presses her body against him, nuzzling her lips into the bend of his neck. He lets out a small groan as her teeth scrape against his skin.

Unconsciously he breathes in her scent, the sweet smell of vanilla and cinnamon reaching his nostrils. She had paid attention. She knew all of his weaknesses and he was having trouble fighting her off. He tries one last time. "Lindsey, I don't want to screw up your life."

She stops and sits back, her head slightly tilted down and to the side so that she gave him that look that would get her anything. The look that was no different from the thirty-five year old woman than it was from the seventeen year old girl. The look he had always melted to.

She leans forward with purpose and presses her lips to his again and this time he doesn't push her away but matches her kiss for hungry kiss. His arms wraps around her waist and pulls her onto his lap so that her body is straddling his. He runs his hands up her back and tangles his fingers in the wealth of her thick hair gently pulling her head back, exposing her throat to him. He kisses her chin and kisses down her neck. Soft sighs escape her lips as he nibbles along her collar bone to the crick of her neck. He unzips the back of her dress letting it fall down her shoulders baring her full breasts. He reaches down and twirls his tongue around one of her taut nipples before he sucks it into his mouth, licking and biting the dark peak.

She moans and closes her eyes, her hands go to his shoulders for leverage as she leans back giving him better access, her pelvis slowly grinding into his erection. He moves to her other nipple slowly torturing it as he had the other, his hands cupping her firm ass, kneading it against his palms. He groans as she tortures him right back, her body moving as he could have only imagined it would. He licks up the center of her breasts, back to her neck swirling his tongue around her frantic pulse. His fangs begin to lengthen without him realizing it and he accidentally scrapes her flesh. Her body tenses hard and he stops and leans back quickly. "Lindsey I am so sorry...."

She hushes him with a kiss before he can finish. When she leans back again she is smiling. She rises from his lap and stands before him letting her dress fall to the floor. He drinks in the sight of her body, the way the flames from the fire seem to lick a random pattern of light around her soft tanned skin. She kneels down in front of him between his parted legs and slowly unbuckles his belt pulling it through the loops of his jeans and dropping it to the floor. Her fingers work the button and zipper quickly and she pulls at the waistband to release him.

She wets her lips again before she swirls that devious tongue around the head of his hardon. He groans and rests his head back against the couch, shivering as her warm breath brushes against him. He takes a deep breath when he feels her lower her head encompassing his length with her lips, taking him deep into her hot mouth and throat. She leaves it there for a moment, flicking her tongue along the underside of his erection before pulling it out completely and looking up at him.

His hands wrap around the top of her arms and pull her back up on his lap. He grabs her hips and keeps her from resting on him, the game of torture in his favor at the moment as he could easily hold her there all night. She glares at him, daggers in her eyes. He smiles at her and lowers her just enough so that she can feel the tip of him enter her and then lifts her back up. She lets out a feminine growl as he teases her yet again and then her head falls back with a loud moan when he pulls her hips down harshly, firmly implanting himself inside her silken channel.

He starts a slow rhythm with her hips, pushing her up and pulling her back down on him. Her breaths come out in short gasps as her body becomes accustomed to his size, grateful he started slow. After a few moments, once he feels the tightness give way slightly, he starts pulling her down on his erection harder. Deep down he knew that she was not here to just be with him but also wanted to know what it was like to be with a vampire.

Her hands find the collar of his shirt and she pulls it apart quickly, ripping his shirt open, buttons flying in all different directions. She presses her body against his, the hard peaks of her breasts sliding up and down his bare chest, creating a friction between them that sent his body ablaze. Everywhere she touched him was like a soft fire licking at his skin and he was right there to cool her off, his ice meeting her fire.

He takes his time with her, thrusting hard and deep but steady, bringing her to the edge but not quite letting her leap. Her lips meet his again in a deadly passionate kiss, one threatening to consume them both, one that had been saved for a very long time. Such lust she had held for him for almost twenty years now and he wanted to be all she had dreamed of. His thrusts push harder and deeper into her and he feels her muscles around him start clenching him painfully. Her nails dig into his shoulders as she feels her orgasm hit her so hard the earth shatters around her. She calls his name as her entire body tenses completely. He thrusts into her a few more times before stopping, just to see her body shiver and he waits.

She looks at him breathless, realizing he was still hard and locked within her body. He stands, wrapping her legs around his waist and carries her downstairs. He lays her on his large bed and slowly dislodges himself from her, ridding himself of the remainder of his clothing. When she starts to sit up he pushes her back down and kneels between her legs, using her knees to pull her center towards his mouth. He runs his tongue over her, lapping at her sweet honey, tasting perfection. She lets out a long moan as he leisurely circles the tip of his tongue around her engorged bud. Her back arches offering more of herself to him.

His hands run down the length of her legs and lifts them over his shoulders, bringing her even closer for his exploration. Her hands ball into fists gripping the blanket on either side of her head, her moans coming more freely now. He dips his tongue inside her pressing more of her juices into his mouth, her breath catches in her throat. He continues his assault on her little by little becoming more insistant, wanting more of her to flow into him. Her eyes squeeze shut as she feels like she is being lifted so high she might never come back down. Her back arches higher as she screams her orgasm and bursts in his mouth.

He laps her offering slowly, purposely teasing her, keeping her so very aroused. She looks down at him through half lidded eyes and they widen as she notices his still raging erection. He smirks and lays his body on top of hers, leaning down to kiss her allowing her to taste herself on his tongue.

He positions himself and thrusts into her with a long sure stroke, her moan captured by his mouth. He pins her wrists to the bed beside her head as he continues thrusting himself in and out of her, looking into her eyes the entire time for any sign of her panic. When he finds none he leans down wanting to feel her heat against him, pressing her into the mattress. With her moans coming more frequently and the smell of her, he was having trouble controlling another side of himself. His fangs lengthen in his mouth and he turns his head quickly as she looks at him.

"Don't Garrett," she whispers between gasps and moans, "Don't hide yourself from me. I know what you are and have accepted it." He feels his body involuntarily slowing down as he listens to her. When he looks back at her he sees she is serious. She lifts her head and gently licks the length of both fangs, careful not to prick her tongue on them, and then kisses him deeply.

He reciprocates the kiss, releasing his hold on her wrists and starts thrusting inside her slow and steady. With the passion growing between them, fire and ice combining, he feels the urge and buries his face in her hair. She tilts her head exposing her neck more openly to him. He can feel her heart beat in every part of his being as he swirls his tongue over her pulse. He gently scrapes his teeth against her soft skin and this time she doesn't tense.

"Do it," she whispers, "I want to feel all of you." He grabs her hips to hold her in place and starts thrusting harder. Just as she is about to orgasm again, he sinks his teeth deep into her flesh. She moans loudly as the white hot pain quickly turns into a pleasure she has never felt before rocking her entire being. She wraps her arms around him tightly as she is rocketed to the world beyond. He lets out a loud groan as the mixture of her blood flowing into his veins and the tightness of her forces him over the edge and he releases inside her.

After a quick moment he licks the wound closed which makes her shiver but does not break the hold she has on him. He rolls with her until he is on his back and she is on top of him and he holds her, waiting for the reaction. She lets out a long sigh making him look up at her with an eyebrow arched. She giggles and blushes. He lifts her chin so that he can see her beautiful eyes. She blinks at him. He smirks and brings her face to his so he can kiss her. She kisses him back running her fingers through his hair. She doesn't say anything when she breaks the kiss, just lays her head on his chest. He waits for a long while but eventually her breathing evens out so he knows she's asleep.

He tries to stay awake as long as possible, just to be with her like this but the lethargy of the day slowly creeps up on him and he falls asleep. When he wakes the next night, she is not there with him. He rolls over and presses his face into the mattress, breathing deep her scent, then notices a note on his bedside table. He grabs it and opens it.

The only thing written on the inside are the words "Thank you".