One Night

Story Info
You have a lusty night of passion.
931 words
3.92
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere on a warm, rainy night in NYC ...

You walk into the room. You're gorgeous. Flawless. Dripping with sexiness in a black form fitting number. Your form fits perfect in it. My eyes drag across your body, taking you in. Savoring my vision of you... I smile. You grin. Blush. I pass you a glass of chilled Moet. We toast to what will be an amazing night, without saying the words. Your ruby lips welcome the bubbly and I watch you as I do the same.

We've talked all evening. We know what this is...

I put my glass down. You swallow the rest of yours back. I get behind you; rub your shoulders. Kiss your neck. You lean your head to the side. This is permission to kiss again I take it... I do. This time, let my tongue trail there a second. You smell good. I close my eyes and inhale. When I open them I see your eyes starting back. I'm paralyzed for a second. I step around; admire your lips. I inch closer; glance up at your eyes. You want this. I continue.. Our lips touch. I go deeper. Slowly... Slow cause, I want you to remember every moment of this. My tongue meets yours. You quiver. I moan. There's a sense of tension that dissipates.

Standing you in front of the bed, I trail my hands across your body. I touch you; my lips still intertwined with yours. I pull your dress up, and we stop kissing for those seconds. I pull your clothing completely off, then, without missing a beat, kiss you again. I move to your neck, sucking lightly. My hands are on your skin now. Damn, so soft. I caress your back, making my way down to your ass. I scoop your full cheeks and squeeze. Fuck. My lips and tongue place passionate kisses across your collarbone and chest. Your bra is off within seconds. My hands caress and hold that booty. I admire your breasts. Eye every circle. Every beauty mark. I can't help but lick your nipple.. I am a breasts lover so, I take my time, pulling and sucking at your brown pearls. They perk up. I suck each and hear you utter 'don't stop'. Stop is not a word that exists right now.

I lay you back on the bed & unbutton my shirt while looking at those enduring eyes you own. I leave my bra on but my shirts gone. I notice your thong and it becomes the center of my attention. Your knees are bent. I put my hands on them and slide your legs apart to welcome me. I crawl in between your thighs. It's warm there. I kiss your soft lips again. Lick your neck. Cup both titties and suck both nipples. One hand moves down, in between us. I feel in between your pussy lips. You're wet. I move your thong to the side. My thumb and index feel you. You're wetter than I thought. I weaken. That shit is my kryptonite.. I play with your clit as I'm still savoring your nipples. I slide a finger inside you. You bite your lip. Arch your hips towards me. I kiss your lips again. A little harder this time. We kiss like we want it. We do. I pull my fingers out of you and lick each one individually. You watch me. Your eyes, pleased. They want more, though.

I oblige you. I squeeze your thighs as I place myself right in the face of your pussy. I pull your thong down. I close my eyes, burying my face in the crevice of your core. I'm taking ALL of you in. Deeply. Fuck... I lick to taste. Your wetness sits on the tip of my tongue. I'm looking at your wet pretty pussy. I'm licking her. Sticking my tongue in, pulling it out... I put it in, deeper inside you.. Out... In deeeper... I eat. I devour. Your body moves under me involuntarily. You squirm and I hold you. You rub your pussy against my tongue; I match your movements. I feel you tensing up. You're moaning.. You don't know it but I'm on the verge of cuming... I start sucking your bud. She's swollen so she's thick.. I have fun with her.... Making circles. Pulling her in, sucking. I graze my teeth across her and you shiver.. My fingers slip back in. Two this time. They slide with ease cause at this point your pussy is soaked. I fuck you, while I suck your clit. My free fingers tweak one of your nipples. I feel your body gradually intensifying. You're pulling, moaning, grabbing... You tell me you're about to cum... I am too... You grab the shit outta my hair as you lace my face and tongue with your juices. Your body shakes. Shivers. Your pussy is pulsating..like a heartbeat coming down... Your breathing slows. I lick my lips, loving your flavor. I rub your body, as I make my way up to look you in your sexy eyes. I smirk & you reply with a hazy smile. I whisper, "this is just the beginning..."

... I roll you onto me... Motion for you to come to me. You straddle me and I feel the moist aftermath of your orgasm. I tell you to scoot up as I slide down. I pull you and position you above my face... Tell you to ride me.. I feast on your pussy... then slip my tongue in your other hole. You melt.

...we go all night...