One Night

Story Info
Two neighbors getting to know each other better.
1.6k words
3.71
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Night

The ceiling fan is on.

"It's hot in here," says JP.

He's lying on his midnight blue satin sheets fondling his penis through the hole in his boxers. He sighs, gets up, and sits on the edge of the bed.

Thinking aloud, "What am I doing in my room on a Friday night? It's only nine o' clock! I need to do something. Go somewhere. Meet some people."

JP gets up to fix himself a cup of coffee. He opens the cabinet and gets the can. Pops the top but there are no grains.

"At least I got a reason to go out."

He walks out of his apartment to the one across the hall and rings the doorbell.

"Maybe I should put some clothes on," JP says remembering that he's wearing nothing but his underwear while standing at some stranger's door. Before he can think to move, the door opens.

***

In a bubble bath surrounded by soft music and the scent of a Japanese Cherry Blossom candle, Adina rests; relaxing the stress of the day and the days before in a matter of minutes that turn into an hour. She rises out of the tub and towels herself dry. Wrapping the towel around her softened frame, she goes to her room to put on her bra and panties for the night.

"Who says you need a reason to wear something sexy to bed?" she says to herself as she searches through her options.

She hears the doorbell ring.

"Who could that be at this time of night?"

Adina takes off her towel and puts on her midnight blue silk robe. She goes to the door and looks out the peephole. It's somebody's mouth. She unlocks the door and sees this six foot five inch tall guy in his boxers which so happens to be the same color as her robe.

***

"I apologize for how I'm dressed or not dressed. I just wanted to know if I could borrow a cup of coffee."

Adina looks at JP like any good woman would and lets him in like any good woman would not.

"My name is JP. Why haven't I seen you around?"

Adina opens the cabinet. "I'm a loner. If I'm not at school or work, I'm here relaxing."

She opens the coffee can and puts a few spoonfuls in a mug.

"Well, what do you do to relax Miss...?"

"It's Adina. Maybe I should have said that before welcoming you into my home."

"Well, Adina, what do you do to relax?"

Adina puts some water in a tea kettle and places it on the stove. "I drink tea, do yoga, and read. You?"

"I play basketball and don't laugh but I also take bubble baths."

Adina lets a giggle slip. "Whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is your business. And I can't laugh because I was taking one before I answered the door."

"So you were getting ready for me? Explains the robe."

Adina reties her robe and looks up to see JP in her personal space. "I'll have you know that I know karate and can maim you in ten different places."

"I just wanted to get a better look at you Adina. You smell so good. What is that?"

"Back up now! It's Japanese Cherry Blossom. You can buy it at your local Bath and Body Works."

JP laughs. "Adina, if you thought that I was a threat, why would you let me in your home? Why would you let me get this close to you? You can feel my six pack abs. You can feel my chest. You can smell me. I can see the color of your eyes and how wet your mouth is from staring at me."

"Hey! Stop that." Adina says as she moves past him to check on the tea kettle.

"Why don't you tell me what you see when you look at me," JP gently pushes her up against the wall.

"I see a very horny guy who I think should take his mug of coffee grains and leave my apartment."

JP lets out a small chuckle and pushes his pelvis between her legs. "You still playing hard to get Adina? Ooh, I feel something a little wet. Either you just took a bath or you're not wearing any panties." He looks under the robe.

"You're not even wearing a thong or a bra. I like." JP moves in for a kiss and the kettle goes off.

JP lets Adina tend to the kettle. "I'll take the coffee and go."

"Hell no! You got to finish what you started." Adina, shocked by her own words, begins to stutter. "I mean, uh, You're very welcome. See you around the apartment complex."

"Too late Adina. How long has it been?"

"That is none of your business. Get out of my apartment."

"Too late Adina. You say you're a loner. And I'm alone too."

"That has nothing to do with me. You can take a bubble bath and beat your meat to your heart's desire."

"Adina, from the heart, the mouth speaks. And your body's calling for me."

Adina stands in front of the dining table in her kitchen. JP gets in front of her and unties her robe. He picks her up and lays her flat on the table. Kisses her mouth and strokes her tongue. He places his fingers at the opening of her vagina. First the index finger pushes inside her hole, then the middle finger. Slowly moving them in and out of her tight, warm vagina. Moving in a circular motion and using his thumb to stimulate the clitoris. Her inner walls start to contract. He pulls his fingers out.

"I think I'd better go." JP gets up only for Adina to jump up hugging his chest.

"Where's your bedroom?"

"To the left at the end of the hall."

"Lay back on the table. I'm not finish yet."

Adina lies back on the table obediently and opens her legs as wide as possible only for JP to tease her with his fingers. He kisses her clit and sucks on it while still fingering her pussy. He pulls his fingers out and thrusts his tongue in and out. In and out. Places his fingers back in and goes back to kissing and sucking her clit. Once again, her walls start contracting. JP yanks his fingers out of her vagina pre-orgasm.

"You low life motherfucker!" Adina says getting up off the table. "I have never been so insulted in my life."

Adina walks out of the kitchen naked. JP pulls her back to his stomach and bends her over the couch in the living room spreading her legs so he can finger her from the back.

"I hate you so much right now." Adina says trying not moan, "This time don't stop."

JP ignores Adina's selfish pleas and continues his work on her pulsing pussy. Repeating the same actions he did on the table.

"Turn around Adina."

JP positions Adina up on the arm of the couch so he can insert his penis. He pushes in a little and pulls out. Pushes in a little more and pulls out.

"Oh will you just..." Before Adina can finish her sentence, JP rams it into her.

"OW!"

"That's your punishment for rushing. Now let me do this my way."

JP lifts Adina up onto his pelvis and frog jumps from the living room to the bedroom. Each jump pushing his dick deeper inside of Adina.

"Oh, slow down. You don't have to jump so fast. I learned my lesson. Ooh! Oh."

Again, JP ignores Adina's crying pleas. As he gets closer to the bed, he thrusts even harder into her vagina. His pelvis rubbing her clit. Then, he slams her into the bed. Adina's legs go up into the air in the shape of a "V" and she starts to scream. JP is in the zone. He turns her to the right. He turns her to the left. He turns her over and pumps into her walls from the back.

JP says within himself, "Glad I turned her over that way she can't see me resting up. I'm fucking this pussy tillshe passes out since she wants to cuss me out. I have the power now."

"You know I can here every word you're saying." Adina starts to grind her ass on his pelvis. "Oh shit, bad idea."

"Adina, you still won't stop cussing will you? And I just got my second wind." JP stayed in that pussy for what seemed like hours and Adina couldn't take any more.

"I surrender. I'm sorry for cussing you out and calling you a low life motherfucker."

"But I haven't come yet Adina. It wouldn't be fair if you got yours and I didn't get mine now would it?"

"I'll buy you a fleshlight. How's that for compromise?"

"Ain't nothing like the real thing baby." JP kept punishing Adina's pussy till she came so hard that she squeezed the cum out of JP's dick.

"Yes! I'm free. I'm sore, but I'm free."

"Come here girl."

"Keep your fingers and dick to yourself. Now if you want, you can stay the night and leave in the morning."

"For real?"

"Yes for real. Good night JP."

"Good night Adina."

JP leans in to kiss Adina. She lets him and turns her back to him. He cuddles up behind her.

"Uh Adina, can my dick stay the night in your pussy and leave in the morning too?"

Adina bursts into laughter. "Sure JP."