One Night

Story Info
Lovers meet during a business trip.
1k words
3.88
13.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarWhip
SugarWhip
10 Followers

I'm back in this beautiful seaside town for a week to attend our annual meeting. This is always the night we entertain ourselves. There is no one else from my division and the new reps seem young. I head out to a beach bar to feel less alone. It's busy as I make my way to a side bar overlooking the ocean. I order a glass of Sauvignon Blanc, something familiar in this strange environment. Taking my drink, I head to the rail to watch the sun set below the waves. I'm surrounded by the crowd but lost in my thoughts.

A hand lightly touches my back and I move away from it to let the owner pass. I smell your cologne. Immersed in the scent, I don't realize you are looking back at me. I open my eyes to catch the last of your stare and I faint inside. Your eyes have me drowning. I turn from the rail and watch your strong body move through the crowd. Before I know it my feet have started moving and I need to find you.

I spot you laughing with a group of people and I move closer to another bar. I feel a little funny approaching you but I still want to catch your eye. I take a sip of my drink and watch you over the glass edge. You whisper something to the guy next to you, slap his shoulder and meet my gaze. My body starts tingling and my heart drops. You smile and I catch my breath.

You start to walk toward me and I feel a warm burn as your eyes roam over my body. You are more than handsome, you exude sexiness. You enter my space and raise your glass as I smile and raise mine. I smell your cologne again with the scent of your maleness underneath. My nipples harden. You take my hand and lead me down the steps to the beach. At the water's edge you turn and kiss me. Your lips hot yet sweet from your drink. My tongue slips in to taste you and continues to slide all the way in. Swirling your tongue, I pull in close to you. The waves roll in with a gentle breeze. Your fingers tracing my body feel like hot embers, making me crave more of you.

You pull away and I let out a small cry. You grab my hand and pull me away from the water's edge. We start walking with you kissing my neck past the bar to the apartments beside it. You pull the key from your pocket and open the vestibule door. You pull me into you as you guide me to the elevator. The doors open and you pull me in. Pressing the button 5 lights up and you push me against the elevator wall, reaching under my skirt. Your fingers pushing my panties to the side, teasing my wet lips with their roughness. Your fingers shift and you turn me to the wall before I can protest. Pushing into me I feel your hardness nestle into my ass and my clit tingle at your touch.

The door opens as a moan escape me. You keep close behind me and head to the first door. Kissing me hard as you push it open. I see the wall of windows to my right, open with lights of the surrounding area shining in. You move me to a couch, pushing me back and slowly undress me. My hands in your hair, my hips swaying with want. I feel the cool air over my nakedness and I realize it's the ocean breeze through the open windows. I start to undress you and shift to my knees as your jeans come off. Looking up into your eyes I lick your tip then swallow your hard shaft. Hitting the back of my throat you slowly start to fuck my mouth while I cradle your balls gently squeezing.

Gagging, watery eyes I keep my tongue teasing your cock as you control the rhythm. Hard and full you step back, my mouth empty. You pull me up and guide me onto an ottoman in front of the windows. You turn me to look out the windows, standing on the stool. You spread my legs slightly. My nipples harden more from being on display. From behind I feel your tongue touch my dripping pussy and dive in past my lips. My nectar coating your tongue you run it back to my ass and explore as I rub my clit. Caught up in the pleasure and forgetting the windows, I roll my hips with your tongue.

I start to feel the rise of pleasure and you feel me tighten. You stop and lightly smack my pussy. I'm settled for a bit. Pushing me onto all fours, still facing outside, I feel your tip nudge past my lips you slide into my hot, wanton pussy. I pump on your shaft and you start driving hard. My tits bouncing for all outside to see. Wrapping your arm around my hips you start rubbing my hard nub. You slow your pumps and I feel your cock now tapping my ass. I lean forward and you slowly push in until I hear a pop. You pump as I hold your cock tight. Your finger dancing on my clit I start to feel the waves again. I open my eyes and look out the window, hoping anyone watching is enjoying this as much as I am. This time it's not long before the intensity builds and I explode and shudder as you hold me tight. I hear you moan as your heat rushes into my ass and I shudder more. Pulling out, you pull me close and my wetness drips out on us. You turn me around and deeply kiss me. Pulling me onto my feet, you lean me against the windows as you caress my breasts and trace kisses down my neck. My hands still hot on your skin. Your tongue glides back to my lips and you gently kiss me, taking my hand and leading me to bed. We crawl in under the sheet and you roll over to kiss me and say, "I can't wait until this time till next year."

SugarWhip
SugarWhip
10 Followers