One Night

Story Info
Laura goes on a date, leaving husband at home.
3.5k words
2.69
196.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

Laura sat on her husbands face holding a small riding crop and grinding her sopping wet pussy on his mouth. She was not a small woman by any standards. She stood almost six feet tall and weighed all of two hundred and fifty pounds. Much of her weight was in her extremely large breasts but nothing about her was small.

She wasn't grossly fat though, her stomach was full and soft but not huge, her hips were wide and supported by thick, full thighs, her ass was big and soft and round. But her tits, they were huge, easily filling her 48EEE bra with tit left over but they didn't sag, at least not as much as most women whose tits were that large. As with many women with large breasts her nipples were large as well. Large and dark brown and when she was aroused they poked out nearly a full inch.

Laura enjoyed sex in almost any position. She was one of the most highly sexed women her husband had ever met. He enjoyed everything about her too. He especially loved to have her sit on his face and grind her huge cunt onto his mouth and tongue. That was just what she was doing right now. Grinding her pussy onto his face with happy abandon. Every thirty seconds or so she would lift herself up just enough to let him breath and then push her cunt back down onto his eager mouth. She had been sitting like this for at least twenty minutes while she was talking on the phone to her boyfriend.

"Mmm Paul, I can imagine you here with me, I'd suck your cock so good." She paused as the man on the other end of the phone line said something and then giggled. "You are so naughty!"

Underneath her, Greg, her husband of six years, continued to lap and suck on her pussy. He knew who she was talking to and loved it. He would have reached up to touch her full soft thighs but each of his hands and legs was tied to different corner of the large bed they were on forcing him to lay spread eagle. He obviously enjoyed his predicament though because his cock was hard and visibly throbbing.

Every couple of minutes Laura would flick the riding crop, harshly slapping Greg's engorged organ and leaving a thin red line that would slowly fade only to be replaced by another when she once again would cruelly punish his cock. Every time she whipped him Greg would groan in pain and then quickly go back to sucking her pussy.

"Mmm yes, I would love to feel your cock in my pussy, feel you cumming inside me, sucking on my big tits." Laura was getting close to orgasm and she ground her cunt on her husbands face faster as she neared climax. "Would you like to watch as Greg ate your cum from my pussy? Mmm yes lover I would let you cum in my cunt and then you could watch." There was a short pause and then she continued. "Ohh, yes I bet it would make you hard again. God you are such a good lover. Oh my, you would fuck me in the ass while my husband sucked your cum from my pussy. You are so naughty!"

Laura whipped Greg's cock, delighting in the way his meat bounced after being struck and then slid the handle of the riding crop down between her legs to rub her clit. "Oh, Oh OH," she cried out listening intently to the words her phone lover was using to bring her to a climax. "Guhhh, shit, I'm cumming!" She squealed and her pussy confirmed her orgasm by flooding Greg's exhausted mouth with sweet nectar. When Laura's orgasm had finally subsided enough that she could talk, she smiled. "Oh baby, that was the best ever. Are we still on for dinner tonight? Great, pick me up at seven okay? Great, looking forward to it." Finally she moved off of Greg's face and climbed off the bed. As she untied her husband she smiled at him. "Paul is picking me up at seven. We are going out for dinner and then he will bring me back here. Draw my bath and get my clothes out for me." She reached out and rubbed his cock with the riding crop. "And when we get home I want you naked in the living room waiting for us. I'll probably fuck him in the car so I'll need your mouth to clean me up as soon as I get home." She stood waiting as Greg stiffly climbed from the bed and went to start her bath water running.

Once Greg had the temperature of the water adjusted he closed the drain so that the tub could fill and then added bath soap and oil to the water. He knew how Laura wanted her bath done and he was good at it. Just as he was finishing Laura came into the bathroom with him.

"I have to pee." Was all she said and Greg immediately positioned himself so that his head was laid back over the rim of the commode. Laura smiled at his quick obedience and then straddled his face and lowered her large pussy to just a few inches above his mouth. She relaxed and a thin stream of golden liquid flowed from her pussy and directly into Greg's open mouth. She filled his mouth and the extra began to run down his cheeks and into the commode.

Greg swallowed her golden fluid as quickly as he could, relishing the warmth and taste of her piss as it filled his mouth. His large wife pissed into his face for more than a minute, finally running out and then squatting lower to force her wet pussy onto his face. Greg swallowed the last of her gift and then quickly licked her pussy, cleaning the remaining drops of golden liquid from her skin.

When he was done Laura stood up and then climbed into the bathtub, slowly sinking into the perfect water. "Ahhhh, you got it just right. You are so good to me. Now run lay out my clothes for tonight while I soak and get ready for my lover."

Greg left and went to their closet to select the clothes Laura would wear on her date. He picked a full support bra made especially for Laura that supported and lifted her massive tits but was still cut low enough to allow her large brown nipples to protrude over the top of the material. Then he selected a beautiful white silk blouse, just sheer enough to allow those nipples to be seen, if the light was right. Next he chose a black leather skirt. The skirt was long enough to cover Laura's large ass but short enough to fill men's minds with dirty thoughts. Last he picked out the stockings and shoes that his wife would wear. Black thigh high stockings that would extend just barely above the hem of the skirt and black shoes with enough of a heel to be sexy but not so much of a heel as to make the love of his life uncomfortable.

Finished with the task of selecting his wife's outfit he went back into the bathroom and knelt beside the tub. Laura looked up as he entered, still naked, and smiled.

"Oh, I do hope you picked me out something sexy for tonight, I want Paul to be so horny that he will want to fuck me right there in the restaurant." Laura turned slightly in the tub presenting Greg with her wide back. "Maybe I'll let him reach up my skirt and feel my pussy. You did pick me out a nice short skirt and no panties didn't you."

"Yes dear." Greg smiled to her as he began to wash her back gently with a soft cloth.

"Oh and one of my special bras. I want Paul to see my nipples while we eat. Maybe I'll make him take me dancing. I could dance with every man there, letting them see my big nipples." Laura sighed and then waited for Greg to finish washing her back. "Now let's shave my pussy. I want to be bare for Paul tonight, besides you like eating my pussy better when we shave it too, don't you?"

"Yes dear." Greg said softly as she lifted herself onto the back edge of the tub and spread her large legs wide for him. He picked up the shaving cream dispenser and quickly lathered the area around her gaping cunt. She didn't have much hair because this was a common ritual for them and within a few minutes he had shaven he entire pubic area clean.

"Mmm, I like the way my pussy looks all shaven and clean, don't you?"

"Yes dear."

"I can't wait to see Paul's big cock pumping his sperm deep into my womb. Would you like to watch him fuck me?"

"Yes dear."

"Really? I'll tell him, maybe he will let you." Laura stood up and allowed her husband to dry her then she sat nude while Greg brushed her hair and then put her makeup on. He always did it for her when she had a date, which was almost every week. When he was done they both dressed and then they went into the living room to wait.

Promptly at seven Paul rang the doorbell. Greg answered it and showed Paul in, watching as Paul and Laura shared a deeply passionate kiss. During the kiss Paul reached under Laura's short skirt and smiled when he found her wet gaping shaven cunt.

"Mmm bitch, you are hot tonight!" Paul said loudly enough for Greg to hear. "I'm gonna love shoving my big cock up your big cunt tonight. I'm gonna fill you so full of cum it will be dripping down your legs!"

"Mmm, I can't wait lover. Let's go eat and then go dancing before we come back here. I want Greg to watch you fuck me tonight but maybe I'll have to give you a quicky before we get home."

They both laughed and Laura kissed Greg on the forehead on her way out the door.

It was almost midnight when Greg heard the front door open. He had waited patiently for them to return, cleaning the house and doing laundry after he had fixed himself a small supper. At eleven he had stripped and gone into the living room to wait as his wife had instructed. He stayed in the living room and within a few minutes Paul and his wife came in. Laura was a mess. Her lipstick was smeared and she had globes of cum still matting her hair in places. Greg looked between her legs and it certainly looked at though Paul had kept his promise because there were wet streaks down the inside of both her legs.

"Man, you should have seen your slut wife. She sucked off four guys in the parking lot of the dance hall downtown. She would have done more but a cop drove by and we decided to beat it out of there."

"Tell him about fucking me in the bathroom of the restaurant, Paul."

"Shit yeah, I had ta take a leak while we were eating so I went to the john. Anyway I was in there with my cock hanging out and there was this older guy in there too and in walks Laura all sexy and shit. She just looks at the old guy and asks if he wants to watch her fuck me, then lifts up her skirt and shows him her big pussy, dripping wet. Shit I thought I was gonna have to do CPR on the gezzer but he just stood there watching as she hopped up on the counter. So I finished my piss and then walked over to her. By the time I got there I was hard as a rock and so I just shoved my cock deep into her sweet pussy. This old guy was just staring slack jawed as hell and I was banging your wife for all I was worth. Damn she has a nice cunt! Anyway she was giving the old guy a blow by blow description of how my cock felt and it got to me pretty quick and I blew my load up her cunt. Your little slut there asked the guy if he wanted to lick my cum out of her cunt but he just took off. I think she scared him. Anyway she just hops off the counter, straightens her skirt and walks out of there sweet as pie."

Greg listened to Paul's monologue intently, smiling at his wife.

"Well that little quicky wasn't enough for me lover." Laura said taking hold of Paul's arm. "Now I want you to fuck me right." She led Paul to the bedroom with Greg following them like a love sick puppy. Once there Paul began kissing her and removing her clothes slowly. Soon they were both nude and Laura knelt in front of Paul and took his large cock in her hands. She looked directly at her husband as she licked Paul's nine inch cock from the base all the way up to the tip and them back down to his balls. When she reached his balls she opened her mouth and sucked one in, running her tongue all around it before releasing it to lick her way back up to the head. She let her tongue dart around the head of his cock and then sucked it into her mouth. She pushed her head down on Paul's thick cock, pushing four inches into her mouth and holding it there while she took a deep breath and then forced her mouth down over the rest of his cock. Greg couldn't believe she could take all nine inches of Paul's cock down her throat but she did it almost easily. Once she had it all in she began to fuck him with her mouth, pulling up and them pushing down once more.

"Oh Damn, that feels so good. Your wife is such a good cock sucker. Oh oh oh!" Paul's face showed just how much he was enjoying having his cock sucked by Laura. She continued to blow him, bringing him close to cumming and then backing off so that he wouldn't cum to quickly. Finally she pulled off of him.

"Now you big stud lets get on the bed and you can fuck me good with that big cock of yours."

They climbed on the bed as Greg moved a chair into position so that he could sit down and watch. Laura laid down on the bed and spread her legs and Paul wasted no time in positioning himself. He pressed the head of his cock against her gaping slit and easily slid his thick cock into her pussy. She was already soaked with her own juices and the cum that Paul had deposited earlier and he was able to drive his entire cock into her cunt on the first push. He leaned forward and began sucking one long nipple. Laura turned her head and watched Greg's face as Paul fucked her and sucked her tit.

"Do you like watching me get fucked?" She asked him as Paul pounded his cock into her

"Yes dear."

"Get behind us so that you can see his cock going in and out of my pussy."

Greg stood up and walked around to the foot of the bed. He watched his wife's lover's cock push into her cunt and then pull out, slick with her copious juices. Laura turned her attention back to her lover, pulling his face up to kiss him deeply. Their tongues danced around each other and Laura raised her strong legs and wrapped them around Paul's waist holding him inside her as she bucked toward him, fucking him wildly. They continued like this for twenty minutes while Greg watched and then Paul increased his rhythm.

Laura noticed and she whispered in his ear. "Oh yes, cum for me, cum for momma, fill me up with your sweet cum. Fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck me, oh, fuck me good." Her own orgasm was getting close as she thought of her husband watching her get filled with cum from her lover. Suddenly Paul stiffened and came. His cum shot into Linda's cunt and quickly filled her. The feeling of his cum spurting into her and the idea of her husband watching forced Laura over the edge and her orgasm rocked her solid body. She grunted loudly as she came repeating one word over and over again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Finally both of their orgasms subsided and Paul rolled off Linda leaving a long sticky trail of cum and pussy juice dangling between the head of his cock and her spasming cunt. Greg came to life then, crawling up on the bed and bending over to first smell and then tentatively lick his wife's swollen pussy. His tongue slid slowly up and down her wet slit, tasting Paul's salty cum mixed with her sweet nectar. He loved the way she tasted right after she was fucked and she loved having him lick another man's cum from her hot cunt. But this time she stopped him.

"Mmmm that feels so good but I want you to lay down and let me sit on your face. Paul do you think you can get it up again this soon or do we need to wait." She looked over at Paul and was a little surprised to see his cock already beginning to swell again. "Oh, I guess we can go ahead then." She smiled and moved off the bed, positioning Greg on his back with his head toward the foot of the large bed. Then she climbed back on the bed and quickly straddled his face, pushing her cum filled cunt down onto his mouth.

"Oh yeah, lick Paul's cum from my pussy. Now lick my asshole so that I'll be nice and lubricated for Paul. He is going to fuck my ass while you suck my cunt. Oh mmmm, yes, that's it." She said as Greg pushed his tongue into her asshole wetting it with his saliva. "Now Paul get behind me and put that big cock into my ass."

Paul had to straddle the top of Greg's head to get into position and then he pushed Laura down onto her hands so that she was bent over giving him access to her pretty ass. He wanted to make sure he was well lubricated so he first pushed his swelling cock into her pussy and felt Greg's tongue slide down it's length as he buried it in her. He made three quick strokes and then pulled out letting his cock drag over Greg's face in the process. Once he was positioned with the head of his dick pressing against Laura's dark hole he pushed and slowly began to slide in. It took nearly five minutes of working his cock in and out of her ass before he had it sliding all the way in.

Paul began pounding Laura's ass in earnest, his heavy balls slapping the top of Greg's head with every stroke. Laura was rocking and forcing her still hungry cunt down on her husbands face as they fucked. The whole thing was so erotic that both Laura and Paul began to cum again after only another ten minutes. When Paul realized he was going to cum he quickly pulled his cock from Laura's ass and let it fall onto Greg's upturned face. Greg was still munching at Laura's cunt and his mouth was wide open, with his tongue pushed out and up into her gaping hole and when Paul blew his load it covered Greg's face and filled his mouth.

Laura felt what Paul had done and immediately swung off of Greg and turned to look. Paul was wiping his dick all over her husbands face and that gave Laura an idea.

"Don't just lie there clean Paul's cock off." She said.

Greg looked at her for a few seconds and then sighed. "Yes dear." He turned his head and began to lick Paul's big cock. He did his job well but Paul was shot for the night and could not get another erection.

Soon Paul was dressed and he kissed Laura goodbye at the door where she stood naked, easily seen by anyone driving by. After Paul had left she closed the door and went back to the bedroom. Greg was there, lying on fresh sheets that he had just put on the bed.

Laura went to sit by him and then she took him gently into her arms and held him tightly to her. "You are the best husband any woman could ever have." She told him and kissed him gently on the lips. "Not come over here and fuck your hot slut."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers