One Night at a Hotel

Story Info
Wife has a surprise for her Husband.
2.4k words
3.55
67.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long deployment and I was glad that I would be fucking the shit out my wife tonight. I already had it all planned out. I definitely was not planning on either of us getting much sleep tonight. It was going to be so much fun. When I finally got off the boat and got to her, we kissed and hugged for a very long time. I got hugs from my kids and then my parents. We then went back to the hotel where we had our own room so that we could all relax since we had a long day tomorrow at Disneyland.

As soon as we got in our room, we started kissing each other hard and fast. We were stripping each other's clothes off as quickly as we could. As soon as I got her completely naked, I started to suck on her nipples and finger her pussy which was all ready wet with anticipation of what was to come. She grabbed my dick that was all ready as hard as a rock and started jacking me off. I turned her around so that I could hold her in place to make her cum. When she started to cum I was pinching and pulling on her clit, and she started moving her hips which felt good to me because my rock hard dick was pinched in between her ass cheeks rubbing on her asshole. She said, "I'm cuming! Cum with me!" Just as she finished saying that I came all over her ass.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed, set her down and then climbed on top of her so that I could fuck her so hard because I know that she likes it when I fuck her that way. She grabbed my dick and guided it into her waiting pussy. I pushed it in nice and slow as far it would go. She let out a moan, and then put her feet on my shoulders and told me to fuck her. I started to go slow at first, but soon started to pound her wet pussy as hard and as fast as I could. It felt so good to be inside her that I could feel myself building up to an orgasm. I was about to shoot my load deep into her pussy when she said, "I'm cuming. Are you gonna cum? I want your cum in my pussy. Cum with me!" As I shot my load in her, she was screaming in her orgasm, "now Terra, you can come out now! I wanna eat your pussy while my husband fucks me some more!" As soon as she said that, the bathroom door opened and out stepped our old neighbor Terra.

She was naked as well and judging by the fact that she was sweating, she had made herself cum while she was enjoying the show that we had just put on. She came over to the bed and lied down and spread her legs so that my wife could eat her pussy. But now that I knew that she was here, I had other plans for what was going to happen. I told my wife to find something to tie up Terra's hands while I found something to tie up her legs with. After we finished tying her up, my wife asked me "what do you have in your head now?"

"I want you to climb on top of her and make out with her," I answered. My wife straddled Terra, then lied down smashing their tits together and began kissing her. It turned me on so much to watch my wife sticking her tongue into Terra's mouth, that I decided to fuck her some more. I climbed up behind them and started to slide my dick into my wife's wet pussy. She started to gasp and asked me, "What are you doing? As good as that feels, I want you to fuck Terra. That is why she is here."

"I just want her to get a good taste of you before I do," I said as I began to fuck her faster and harder. She turned around and continued making out with Terra. She was pinching and pulling on Terra's nipples, and my balls were smacking her on the pussy, which made Terra start to moan, "I want to get fucked. Please fuck me!"

"In a few minutes, so just go with what is happening," I told her. I could feel myself about to cum when my wife's body tensed up as she came, as soon as she was done, I pulled out of her and stuck my dick that was covered in my wife's cum in Terra's mouth. "Suck it Terra! Make me cum! And swallow my hot load! Go get your dildo and fuck Terra with it Honey; I want you to fuck her until she makes me cum."

"I didn't bring any of them," she said.

"Well then get down there and suck on her clit and finger her until she cums, I will not fuck her until you have made her cum," I said. My wife started to slide her fingers in and out of Terra's waiting pussy that was already wet and slightly swollen from what she had done to herself in the bathroom, and then began to suck on her clit as she continued to finger her. I could feel Terra start to tense up as she was getting close to an orgasm, which told me that she hadn't quite made it to that point while watching my wife and I. She stopped sucking my cock long enough to say that she was gonna cum, but I told her that she had better make me cum first. So she started sucking so hard that I could feel myself getting ready to cum. My wife said that she could feel that Terra was about to cum as I shot my load of hot cum into Terra's mouth. She kept on sucking and swallowing until there was no more cum to swallow. I pulled out of her mouth and said, "Now you can cum." Her body tensed as she began her orgasm, and she tried to pull away from my wife, but my wife just kept on sucking on her clit and fingering her until the orgasm was over. My wife put her head on Terra's head and asked me what was next, as Terra just lay there breathing heavy and body trembling every time my wife's belly rubbed against Terra's pussy.

"Untie her so that she can fuck me while I eat your pussy," I said. As soon as we untied her, she moved out of the way so that I could lie down. She got on top on me and started rubbing her pussy, which was dripping from her orgasm that my wife had given her, on my dick while my wife got behind her and smashed her tits to Terra's back. She reached around and started to play with Terra's clit and whispered into her ear, "stick his cock in your pussy and fuck him while I play with your clit."

Terra said, "You his cock inside of me, Sweetheart. And then you get around her so he can eat your pussy while I fuck him, suck on your tits, and make out with you." My wife reached down and grabbed my dick and held it to Terra's pussy, and then Terra slowly slid down on top of me until she had me completely inside her. But she didn't start to fuck me yet. She told my wife to get around so that I could taste her pussy. My wife came around and straddled my face, and I immediately started to suck on her clit. At the same time, Terra started to move her hips so that she was fucking me with my dick as deep inside her as it would go. She started to kiss my wife and then started kissing her neck, which on top of me sucking on her clit made her body shiver and she let out a moan.

Then Terra told my wife, "Play with my clit while I fuck your husband and suck on your tits." Terra started to suck on her tits as she reached down and started to rub Terra's clit which made Terra let out a moan and a shiver of her own. She started to fuck me faster and faster. I started to nibble on my wife's clit a little as well as sucking on it. They both said at the same time that they were going to cum. I felt both of their bodies tense up as they began their orgasms at the same time. They hugged each other as tight as they could, smashing their tits together as they hit the peak of their orgasms.

But I wasn't quite done, I starting pumping my cock in and out of Terra's pussy as I grabbed my wife's ass and sucked as hard as I could on her clit. They both came twice, and as they were in the throes of their second orgasm, I shot my load deep inside of Terra. They both lay down so that each other's head was laying on me next to the other's waist. We laid like that for a couple of minutes and then Terra asked, "What's next?"

I looked at my wife and asked her what she wanted to do next. "Let's take this to the shower. It is a good size shower and would be fun." She said.

"Let's go then," I said as I grabbed each of them by the hand. As we walked, I got behind my wife so that I could play with her nipples as we walked and Terra was reaching around me making my cock hard again. As soon as we got in the shower, I pushed my wife up against the wall so that her tits were smashed against it and her ass was held out. I told Terra to sit with her back against the wall between my wife's legs so that while I fucked my wife, Terra could suck on her clit. Terra sat down and I put my dick down there and told her to stick it in my wife's pussy. But before she did, she stuck it her mouth so that she could taste herself. As soon as she guided me into my wife's pussy, she began sucking on her clit, and my wife was moaning immediately.

I didn't fuck her hard or fast because I didn't want to interrupt Terra sucking on her clit. Terra reached down and started playing with her pussy so that she wouldn't be left out. It didn't take long with me fucking her and Terra sucking on her clit for her body to tense up signaling that her orgasm was near. "OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD. FUCK ME BABY! SUCK ON MY CLIT TERRA! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE ME CUM ALREADY!" She shouted and her whole body started to tremble as she began her orgasm. She came twice with me fucking her and Terra sucking her clit. I shot cum deep into her pussy just as her second orgasm was ending. She sat down on the floor of the shower to catch her breath for a minute, so I stuck my cock back in Terra's mouth so that she could make me hard again. As soon as I was hard, I picked Terra up and slid my dick into her pussy and put her back against the wall and began to fuck her.

"Come smash your tits to my back while you reach around and play with Terra's nipples, Baby." I said. As she reached around me I felt her huge tits smash against my back and Terra moan as she pinched her nipples. Terra started to move her hips back and forth faster and faster each time her nipples were pinched. My wife started kissing my neck and sucking on my ears, which really turned me on and I pushed my cock as far into Terra's pussy as it would go and just let her move her hips. I grabbed Terra by the hair and told her to fuck me faster. I told my wife to pinch and hold Terra's nipples, and as soon as she did Terra started to tense and then screamed, "I'M CUMING! OH GOD! I WANT YOU IN ME AS FAR AS YOU CAN WHEN YOU CUM!"

I pulled out a little and then slammed my cock in as hard and as far as I could as she was cuming. As her pussy was tightening around my dick, I began my orgasm. "Grab her ass and move it on my dick, Baby. I'm cuming and she's not moving any more, her body is too tense." My wife reached around and started moving Terra back and forth on my cock, which made me cum hard. When I finished and Terra was done with hers, which was actually two, I pulled out of her and set her on her feet. We turned off the water and went back to the bed. Now it was my turn to ask what was next.

"You just sit back and enjoy the show," Terra said. She grabbed my wife by the hand and said, "Come with me to the bed." They sat facing each other so that they could make out, smashing their tits together, and fingering each other's pussy. Then they put their pussies together and started rubbing them against each other. It was slowly at first, but then they got faster and faster as they both neared an orgasm quicker than either of them thought that they would. It was turning me on so much that I started jacking off. As I felt myself getting ready to cum, I went over and jacked off over my wife's tits until I came on them. Then I told her to suck my cock until I was ready to cum again. She sucked so hard that it didn't take long to get me ready again, so I pulled out of her mouth and jacked off over Terra's tits until I shot a load of hot cum on hers too. Just as I finished with my orgasm, they both hit theirs and tried to collapse when it was over, but I told them to lie next to each other. I got between Terra's legs and started to eat her pussy while I reached over and fingered my wife. I did this so soon after they had their orgasms that it threw them both into another one. I switched over to eating my wife's pussy and fingering Terra's while they were cuming. After they both finished the orgasm, I laid down in between them and we all three passed out.